Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pumping Iron starring Ahnuld

I watched this for the first time the other night. I was unpleasantly surprised that Ahnuld was such a sneaky fucker with his plans to undermine Franco Columbu. They didn't show exactly what transpired in the room they shared the night before the Mr. Olympia finals, but they apparently shared a bed. I get the feeling that Ahnuld fucked him and instead of whispering sweet nothings in Franco's ear, spent the night fucking with his head (among other body parts). And the way he talked to Lou Ferrigno and his family was so obnoxious and demeaning. I always thought he might be a douchebag, but now I'm convinced.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 4:48 AM

OP, at least show a pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 2:24 AM

Saw this pic the other day - nevermind the woman, Arnold looks amazing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 2:47 AM

OP here. Here's a pic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 3:18 AM

I read the book, but the movie didn't do it justice.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 4:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!