Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New York - Season 13

They've replaced Luanne with Caitlyn Jenner! Seriously. Dorinda's house was broke. Sonja is still batshit cray and still tormenting interns. Ramona is trying to play nice, awaiting her doom. Leah is boring EVERYone with her conversion to Judaism. And Ramona's favorite victim, Heather, is supposed to make a return which would be, as Dorinda says, Schadenfreude, if she replaces Ramona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505/04/2021

You can tell they missed some facial freshening sessions during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2021

Lu's latest fake relationship guy is hot! Tall, blonde, and built.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2021

It's already over. Garth Wakeford dumped her,

“I felt like I was lucky to meet somebody who I liked,” the 55-year-old told us. “Listen, nothing big, explosive happened. It’s just that it started with a sizzle and it kind of fizzled."

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2021

Dorinda is off the show.

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2021

Run, Eboni with an i, run!

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!