Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New York - Season 13

They've replaced Luanne with Caitlyn Jenner! Seriously. Dorinda's house was broke. Sonja is still batshit cray and still tormenting interns. Ramona is trying to play nice, awaiting her doom. Leah is boring EVERYone with her conversion to Judaism. And Ramona's favorite victim, Heather, is supposed to make a return which would be, as Dorinda says, Schadenfreude, if she replaces Ramona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2021 9:46 PM

You can tell they missed some facial freshening sessions during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Lu's latest fake relationship guy is hot! Tall, blonde, and built.

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 2:08 AM

It's already over. Garth Wakeford dumped her,

“I felt like I was lucky to meet somebody who I liked,” the 55-year-old told us. “Listen, nothing big, explosive happened. It’s just that it started with a sizzle and it kind of fizzled."

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 2:13 AM

Dorinda is off the show.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 2:15 AM

Run, Eboni with an i, run!

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 2:38 AM

Glad TInsley is gone but I will really miss Dorinda.

By the way, am I the only one who was shocked to learn that Carole is in her 50s. From looking at her I figured she might even be 70.

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2021 3:06 PM

[quote] RHONY Alum Heather Thomson Reveals Why She Cut Her Show Return Short amid Leah McSweeney Feud

Heather Thomson is doing what's best for her.

The former Real Housewives of New York City star was originally supposed to pop up as a guest throughout season 13, but she changed her tune following a weekend spent at Ramona Singer's Hamptons home.

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight about returning to her Bravo roots this season, Thomson explained why she felt the need to cut her appearances short.

"My intention was to lean into the project, that was really my intention. But I get 24 hours in the day, just like you do and just like everybody else does," Thomson, 51, told the outlet in an interview published Tuesday. "When it came to deciding how I wanted to spend that 24 hours after that weekend, it was pretty easy for me to decide it wasn't with the girls."

Thomson explained that another "factor" in her decision to take a step back was Leah McSweeney, who called out the former New York Housewife during a Breakfast at Tiffany's-themed dinner in a recent episode. At the time, McSweeney read off quotes to the group that Thomson made about them on her podcast.

Among the other bumps the pair have faced include McSweeney denying allegations of bullying the RHONY alum and Thomson being accused of planting stories about their feud.

"I wasn't really impressed to be honest," Thomson said of McSweeney. "I didn't know about any of her issues that I know about now, or the things that she's been trying to overcome and struggle with. I wish her the best on, on that journey. I felt very unfulfilled and I felt like this is not really a good use of my time. That's really what I was left feeling. And nobody else made me feel that way."

Thomson announced her departure from RHONY in 2015 after three seasons. While she has since made appearances on the show, Thomson told ET that Bravo wanted her to make a permanent return following her cameo on season 12.

"I couldn't go back full time, I talked to Bravo execs about that, so a 'friend of' the show sounded really great," she explained.

"The trips, the cast trips, were a time when there was just the women. There weren't a lot of extras. When I was on, there were husbands and boyfriends and all kinds of people," she continued. "It's really more insular now, with all the women being single. I thought that I could lean into that [for] this season for the show. But, ultimately, that's not how it worked out for me, but that's okay."

Still, Thomson added that she would "never close the door on" an "opportunity" to return to RHONY again, saying that "one person is not going to change that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote] My intention was to lean into the project

I really HATE corporate speak!

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2021 12:17 AM

I’m sure all the bartenders that card her were shocked too r6 I miss Dorinda too

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2021 12:19 AM

Lol R9.

You mean "Writer Girl?"

Who rides throughout the city on the handlebars of her boyfriend's bicycle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2021 12:24 AM

Surely, young Carole must be in her early 20's.

At most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2021 12:24 AM

Can we please get back to discussing Adam's thick cock and low-hanging balls.

PLEASE??!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2021 12:26 AM

MMMMMMMM.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2021 12:26 AM

How did that old hag Carole, bag THIS??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2021 12:28 AM

Ooh, mess on the limo ride!

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2021 12:29 AM

This can't be the only thread on the shit show that is this season. Naturally, the search functionality on DL sucks ass.

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2021 9:44 PM

Here's the real one, R16:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2021 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!