Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A new Mad Cow Disease

A new spongiform encephalopathy is spreading in Canada.

Get ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 16, 2021 11:36 AM

Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 1:36 AM

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 1:37 AM

Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 1:38 AM

Is this another Rachel thread ?

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 2:06 AM

I hope you people know it's coming from the vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 5:21 AM

A high degree of difficulty, R5, since the guy who is the lead in the story collapsed with it two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2021 9:12 AM

My dentist died of this a few years ago. He was my dentist for over 20 years and a great man. Just horrible.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Close down the country now! Stop social interaction and stop all work! Except for the rich and the politicians.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 9:29 AM

I wonder what animal they're eating, from whom it hopped species.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 2:15 PM

They told people in Minnesota or Wisconsin a few years ago to stop eating the deer that had a prion disease, but they kept on I think and got infected.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 2:25 PM

[quote]A high degree of difficulty, [R5], since the guy who is the lead in the story collapsed with it two years ago.

Bill Gates and TPTB have perfected time travel that they're not telling the world about. They completed it right after the weather control devices that Obama used to destroy good xtians with hurricanes.

Why do you think that people like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are so rich. Their futures selves go back in time to tell them where to invest their money in the stock market.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 2:30 PM

Chronic Wasting Disease

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 2:43 PM

This disease has been speeading in wild deer for many years. Another name for Chronic Wasting Disease is Cervid Spongiform Encephalopathy. It's a prion disease just like Mad Cow disease. I don't think there is any test outside of a direct brain necropsy by a pathologist that woulld find it in a deer carcass, so the testing of meat from hunters would just give them a false sense of security. (If they could easily detect prions in meat, there wouldn't be the need for the current strict rules for cattle used in the human food supply.)

I can't believe people still eat venison. Beef is carefully monitored and regulated, but wild deer and elk are just too big a gamble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 4:43 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 4:52 PM

Prions in the vaccines? No, there are no prions in the mRNA Covid vaccines, you anti-vaxxer.

You probably have no idea what a prion is.

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2021 12:39 AM

They've culled some deer in Northern Ontario because they're passing parasite to the local Moose population. Whatever it is, the Moose are driven insane by it. One guy saw an infected moose walk in circles shaking its head.

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2021 12:41 AM

Wow, that’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2021 1:35 AM

“SMH”

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2021 2:53 AM

Plot twist - Covid neutralizes it.

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2021 2:55 AM

That zombie deer disease might explain the popularity of Trumpism in those states.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2021 2:56 AM

I lived in London in 1988 and 1989 and I still cannot donate blood because of it. Mad Cow.

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2021 2:59 AM

The prions go into plants. That's how the deer and cows actually get it, from grazing where other animals shat or died and decayed. The prions (which are indestructible) are then taken up into the plant matter. Now, did you know that "biosludge" is often completely untreated human waste used as "fertilizer" on your crops?

John Titor really was a time traveller. We are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2021 2:59 AM

How do plants take in proteins like prions?

by Anonymousreply 24May 6, 2021 3:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 6, 2021 3:45 AM

Many Canadians have an Aspartame deficiency.

by Anonymousreply 26May 6, 2021 3:52 AM

That retard in the picture above looks like he has spongiform something, is this what Canadians look like now? It's like an inbred.

by Anonymousreply 27May 6, 2021 4:09 AM

R16, do you dumbass? How many people did you talk into getting the vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 28May 6, 2021 4:21 AM

Creator of AstraZeneca mRNA shot gets mad cow disease and dies

José Baselga, a renowned cancer doctor who led AstraZeneca Plc’s oncology research-and-development arm, has died.

A fellow of the American Association for Cancer Research, Baselga died of Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease, a rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder, according to a Spanish news report. He was 61.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 6, 2021 4:32 AM

R24 -

www.wisconsinacademy.org/magazine/prions-plants - "Infectious, deformed proteins called prions, known to cause chronic wasting disease (CWD) in deer, can be taken up by plants such as alfalfa, corn, and tomatoes, according to new research from the National Wildlife Health Center (NWHC) in Madison."

www.biosludge.news/2019-01-04-toxic-biosolids-linked-to-deadly-prion-related-illnesses-like-mad-cow-disease.html - "While prions aren’t technically viruses, they act like them. And even worse, prions are known to survive chemicals, heat, and other forms of sterilization that would otherwise kill normal pathogens – which makes prions perhaps the most serious problem associated with biosludge. Since they make their way right through wastewater treatment systems unscathed, prions are being spread all over food crops – where they not only contaminate the surfaces of fruits and vegetables, but also make their way inside the plants themselves."

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2021 3:24 AM

Is that Mark Patton, star of stage and screen?

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2021 3:37 AM

This paper was published by an anti-vaccine activist who believes that the U.S. government may have created COVID-19 and preemptively vaccinated some people through the unrelated MMR vaccine. It was published in a journal widely viewed to be predatory, which means it likely went through little to no peer review. “The paper does not serve as an evaluation of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients,” Garry told us, “It is nonscientific speculation and fear-mongering by a known anti-vaccine campaigner.”

The study itself is a series of problematic assertions presented without evidence. As such the claim that scientists have “confirmed” that the Pfizer vaccine causes neurological damage from prion diseases is “False.”

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2021 3:37 AM

More coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2021 4:23 AM

I’m so glad I don’t eat meatb

by Anonymousreply 34May 13, 2021 4:33 AM

I know, R34. And it will only get worse for meat eaters, and rapidly given the rapid worsening of environmental destruction (animals interacting more with humans and spreading viruses).

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2021 12:38 PM

John Titor warned against this.

by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2021 3:55 AM

prions can be destroyed with heat. However current sterilization times and temperatures are insufficient to destroy it. I worked for a medical device company and we were asked if our devices would survive the higher times and temperatures. They would. You can't actually kill it as it is not alive. Vaccines probably can't be developed to combat it.

by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2021 9:59 AM

R33, if your link is meant to support the crackpot theory about vaccines causing prion disease, those cases started in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2021 6:37 PM

R38, how stupid are you? It’s just coverage last week from the Post. It doesn’t discuss vaccines.

R’d.

by Anonymousreply 39May 16, 2021 9:08 AM

It's not "new"

Drama queens

by Anonymousreply 40May 16, 2021 9:13 AM

The sad, last days of North America.

by Anonymousreply 41May 16, 2021 10:39 AM

Yet another reason people should stop eating meat, especially game meat. I know deer have to be culled or we'd be overrun with them in short order. They're beautiful, but they breed like rats.

by Anonymousreply 42May 16, 2021 10:52 AM

I always thought Canadians preferred sheep.

by Anonymousreply 43May 16, 2021 11:07 AM

According to new studies, the first symptom of this new variant of CJD is paranoid thinking, delusion, and voting Trump and GQP.

by Anonymousreply 44May 16, 2021 11:15 AM

I just read the article in OP's post. It s ays multiple times that the Canadian cluster is NOT caused by prions. They suspect the cause is a toxin.

There is a spongiform encephalopathy showing up in North American derr and elk, but that's a different problem

by Anonymousreply 45May 16, 2021 11:33 AM

Not to worry, a black fungus is now among us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 16, 2021 11:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!