Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn For California!

It's happening people. Have you ever been prouder to be an American?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2021 11:39 AM

Go Bruce, Go!

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 12:08 AM

George Takei has already denounced her on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 12:12 AM

"Jenner for Governor 2021: Stunning and Gubernatorial!"®

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 12:13 AM

[quote] George Takei has already denounced her on Twitter.

That's sort of like having Gay Jesus denounce you.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 12:14 AM

So, Jenner has stated she doesn't support the trans community, and now she expects to be elected California's first trans governor?

Yeah, let's elect a know-nothing to lead the fifth largest economy in the world. What could possibly go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 12:17 AM

They were just asking about her run here, political commentator Phil Matier called her caitlyn Jennings not once, but twice! I don’t think anyone takes her run seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2021 12:33 AM

Does she reports her campaign finances in rubles?

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote] So, Jenner has stated she doesn't support the trans community,

When did she say that?

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 12:46 AM

Reminds me of Kanye running for President.

Both psychotic, over-entitled, unqualified assholes.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 12:53 AM

Caitlyn doesn't want trans women playing in women's sports, and turns out she's played in women's golf tournaments.

She's the PERFECT Republican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 12:54 AM

At the very least, I hope she hires someone to drive her around while campaigning.

Another vehicular kill would be messy.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 12:54 AM

California's first female governor. It's about time!

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 12:55 AM

This thing will only encourage more trans hate.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote] Phil Matier called her caitlyn Jennings not once, but twice!

They laughed at Mayor Pete too!

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 12:56 AM

I just came up with the name of my garage band:

Man Hands and Granny Tits!

What next, Suzanne Somers as California Attorney General? What a fucking clown show.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] This thing will only encourage more trans hate.

Do you also encourage black people not to run "for their own good"?

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 12:59 AM

R16 when they are Republicunt trash? Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2021 1:02 AM

I simply can't believe the voters in California will be dumb enough to vote that creature into office.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2021 1:05 AM

Fuck you, ho!

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2021 1:06 AM

She smokes, and as of this week I'm a one issue voter. Boehner-Jenner 2024

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2021 1:08 AM

I hope this CUNT spends every penny she has on her campaign, loses, and then is totally broke afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2021 1:08 AM

She would have had my vote.

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2021 1:09 AM

Poor thing is so delusional that she doesn’t realize her own party thinks she’s disgusting and hates trans.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2021 1:13 AM

[quote]Another vehicular kill would be messy.

Or give her a lock on the GOP nomination. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2021 1:15 AM

She will be America's hottest governor, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2021 1:16 AM

I think Billy Porter nailed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2021 1:18 AM

Newsom is the hottest. Recalling his governorship is fucking antidemocratic.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Ducking as I type, Caitlyn's first ad is undeniably strong.

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2021 2:41 PM

Remember those halcyon days of 2008, when the GQP were hollering and running non-stop ads that Barack Obama was a celebrity?????

What is this hag Caitlyn then?

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2021 3:46 PM

[quote] What is this hag Caitlyn then?

Huh? Are you suffering from dementia? That's pretty common on the left.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2021 10:13 PM

Caitlyn got the Hannity treatment last night, and it was...something.

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner to Hannity: "My friends are leaving California. My hangar, the guy right across, he was packing up his hangar and I said, where are you going? And he says, 'I'm moving to Sedona, Arizona, I can't take it anymore. I can't walk down the streets and see the homeless'"

Truly a woman of the people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2021 2:44 PM

So I looked at this creature's website to see what her solution for the CA homeless problem is and it is (SHOCKER!) deregulation and let the faith-based organizations take care of it. In other words, a bunch of claptrap. No mention of mental health funding or healthcare. And let's work with the "developers" for affordable housing--I could see this bitch working out a deal with the Trumps/Kushners to build apartments/housing for the homeless and getting huge tax cuts/incentives from the state (or Hannity--he also owns a bunch of tenements/low rent housing). She needs to be ripped apart on this issue in a debate.

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2021 5:36 PM

If she rreally believes she has a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere, she's more delusional than one would expect. Perhaps this is merely her using a by now familiar GOP grifting tactic. That I'd expect since she's not been getting any publicity or made any real splash in the news for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2021 5:40 PM

All of my above comments aside, I still would not count her out as a complete joke. There are a lot of ill-informed people in this country and they will send her cash based on a slick campaign commercial that plays on people's emotions. It's all bullshit and she's doing this to grift and as a vanity tour but her commercial was well done. Let's see how she does if she's not given a softball interview somewhere other than Fox. I'd be curious to see what the editorial boards of the LA Times and other CA papers are saying.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2021 5:45 PM

R34 - agree with you for the most part, especially regarding the grift. Also, there are indeed a lot of ill-informed people, however, quite a few of those are antitrans, homophobic, and all around bigots, and most of these are, coincidentally or not, in the GOP. They're not even going to send her money let alone vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 35May 6, 2021 6:00 PM

Unrepentant attention whore. A waste of time, energy and space.

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2021 1:05 AM

Those in the know are saying this thing's candidacy will be great for Newsom. Newsom's own people are elated Jenner is running. And the trans community is dreading her being in the race.

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2021 1:21 AM

This creature is seriously delusional. I’ve already read many deplorables on Twitter saying they won’t vote for him/her because they don’t agree with his/her being trans. How many more wake up calls does this dumb cunt need?

by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote] I’ve already read many deplorables on Twitter saying they won’t vote for him/her because they don’t agree with his/her being trans.

But there are an equal number of libtards that would vote for a doorknob if it claimed to be trans, so they might cancel each other out.

by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2021 11:31 AM

It's not about winning, it's about the money. All that campaign cash rolling in and lax enforcement.... Rolling rolling rolling...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2021 11:38 AM

I could only get through half of the campaign video OP linked but it was hilarious!

There's no fucking way people will vote for her - or donate money to her.

by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2021 11:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!