Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rejoice, New York home buyers! Broadway stud Tom Berklund will soon be a realtor!

We can hardly wait to be toured through elegantly staged (or vacant) high-rise condos and get that special attention Tom may provide to potential buyers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 6:03 AM

Quite a few off-Broadway actors who have done the nude play "Party" and "Naked Boys Singing" are also realtors! Maybe it's a natural progression?

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2021

I wish real estate wasn't lucrative, it annoys the shit out of me that these guys can make so much money by just being handsome.

And I'll bet this guy will only work with Manhattan listings, I would never set foot in Queens.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2021

Well, most queens would never set foot in you.

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2021

He's very hot, although he'll need to learn how to dress more professionally and less ho-like.

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2021

At least he’s not becoming a massage therapist.

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2021

I need to see his Fannie Mae.

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2021

Geez - what has he done to his face.

It's not just age. If this were a few years ago, I'd say it was the telltale signs of significant subcutaneous fat loss typically seen from some illnesses and the medication taken to combat them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 705/04/2021

Gotta make a living. Gotta bring home the bacon!

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2021

It’s hard to make big money being a real estate agent especially in NYC. It’s not like on your first day on the job you get a $40 million brownstone off of 5th ave to sell. Its a lot of hours every day while not getting paid a dime. I don’t know why anyone bothers unless they’re a bored housewife who’s already wealthy via her husband and wants some extra shoe money.

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2021

Theatre has been shut down for more than a year. One has to make a living. A job is a job and money is money. Unfortunately, the bills don't stop.

by Anonymousreply 1005/04/2021

[quote]Quite a few off-Broadway actors who have done the nude play "Party" and "Naked Boys Singing" are also realtors! Maybe it's a natural progression?

Has he been nude before? Pics?

by Anonymousreply 1105/04/2021

His beautiful half-hard cock swung all over the stage in a recent production of 'Bent' (first scene; not the lead role).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2021

I'd like him to show me a penthouse with a view, sing a show tune, then drop trou and let me suck him to seal the deal, while half of Manhattan watches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1305/07/2021

Real estate has always attracted tons of actors, models, singers and other performing artists. The schedule suits their careers as they can pick-up and drop things as needed instead of being tied to a 9-5...

Otherwise you also have those who are physically attractive and charming tend to have a leg up in almost any career, and RE isn't that much different.

All this being said just getting a RE salesperson license in NY isn't that difficult. For years and still today many brokerage offices give the course as part of recruitment. Earning money as a RE salesperson OTOH is where rubber meets the road. Job usually is straight commission or maybe some sort of draw and commission. Either way it could be lean times until, when or if you sell or lease something.

by Anonymousreply 1405/07/2021

Plenty of actors, dancers and others in performing arts have side gigs, and or at least develop one sooner or later.

Unless you're always working and making bank you've got to start planning for something that will bring financial security.

Tom Berklund is one hot tall cool drink of water, but he's getting on...

by Anonymousreply 15Last Sunday at 12:12 PM

The words Broadway, realtor and stud aren't words you usually see in a sentence together.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Sunday at 12:17 PM

R16

Says you.... While not exact per se Tom Hatcher was all three....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17Last Sunday at 12:20 PM

[quote](also my pants aren’t dirty - the elevator mirror is!)

I am sure his natural self-confidence will serve him well as he finds his part of the Manhattan market, which is peopled with kind souls happy to share.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Sunday at 2:19 PM

He's already working on his first showing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19Last Sunday at 2:22 PM

[quote] He's already working on his first showing.

Showing what?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Sunday at 2:28 PM

I’d tap that.

I’d tap that twice.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Monday at 5:49 AM

Not sure about the tequila rinse he put on his hair in OP's picture.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 6:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!