Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The Flash": Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh to Exit After 7 Seasons

Team Flash is officially down two members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2022 5:34 PM

Carlos and Tom had planned on leaving in season six but the pandemic shut down the show before they could finish.

Looks like a few people on Twitter are bringing up some old tweets of Candice Patton that supposedly has sense been deleted. Claiming that she tweeted something negative on anti-korean racism and claims that she's transphobic. They also think that she should be fired from the show because Hartley Sawyer got fired because of his old tweets.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2021 8:21 AM

Tom is going to appear as the Reverse Flash in the mini crossover in season 8.

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2021 2:49 AM

Good. I don't like the entire cast at all but hate watch the series from time to time. The last I saw of the show was when they lost their speedy daughter.

The blond gay guy should've been blond Barry Allen.

The lead should've played Nightwing or even Spider-Man at some level.

The only 2 casting choices I liked was Elongated Man (but glad bigot boy was fired) & Barry's daughter.

The rest are unbearable token cast members who can't act.

I still can't believe that Killer Frost is a bigger part of this series (& a heroine with that name LOL) than Flash's icy arch foe Capt. Cold.

I wish they had more recognizable Silver Age characters for the show based on the comic book which is what I identify with the most.

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2021 4:03 AM

[quote] The blond gay guy should've been blond Barry Allen.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2021 4:04 AM

Rick Cosnett who came out after he didn't get the title role.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2021 4:16 AM

Thank you, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2021 4:23 AM

I want to explore Grant Gustin's butthole.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2021 4:25 AM

Tom is so handsome.

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2021 4:46 AM

Wentworth Miller chose to leave r3. There are some who still hope that Rick Cosnett's character would come back as Cobalt Blue or that they would bring Tom Felton back to the show.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2021 7:25 AM

Has Tom come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 8:17 AM

[quote]The last I saw of the show was when they lost their speedy daughter.

The character was annoying and that was the final season I could tolerate the show.

The actress was fine.

[quote]Looks like a few people on Twitter are bringing up some old tweets of Candice Patton that supposedly has sense been deleted.

VERY few people.

She used the word "tranny" like many people did 11 years ago when she was 22. She also said women teachers need to most people their own age which is cringy but not horrible.

Harltey Sawyer said he wanted to kidnap women and cut off their breasts among other things and he was exposed by another celeb.

People on twitter are CONSTANTLY trying to stir up shit which is exactly why celebs ran over to instagram. It's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2021 8:54 AM

[Quote] Looks like a few people on Twitter are bringing up some old tweets of Candice Patton that supposedly has sense been deleted. Claiming that she tweeted something negative on anti-korean racism and claims that she's transphobic.

Maybe she will talk about it in her next instagram video with her friends from the other Arrowverse shows. The last one caused drama for Batwoman fans so it's only fair lol

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2021 11:41 AM

I love Carlos and hope he finds lots of work in the future.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2021 12:09 PM

Cisco was my favorite character on the show. Sad to see him leave.

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2021 12:46 PM

Tom Cavanagh should’ve been gone years ago. The desperation to bring him back time and time again was just sad.

Yeah, Cisco is a big loss.

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2021 12:56 PM

Trash show. Terrible plots and enough hams to stock a Smithfield smokehouse.

by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2021 12:59 PM

[quote] The last one caused drama for Batwoman fans so it's only fair lol

LoL! :)

by Anonymousreply 17October 6, 2021 2:40 PM

Rick Cosnett is coming back for at least 1 episode of The Flash season 8. A number of Batwoman fans hate Wallis Day who came on as a recast Kate Kane taking over from Ruby Rose because they feel she didn't really do or say anything about the racism directed towards Javicia Leslie.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 9:55 AM

[Quote] A number of Batwoman fans hate Wallis Day who came on as a recast Kate Kane taking over from Ruby Rose because they feel she didn't really do or say anything about the racism directed towards Javicia Leslie.

Javicia never actually said who she was referring to though. And the way Wallis responded to comments on twitter could be taken the wrong way. It sucks that Meagan and Nicole had to be sucked in. I hope they don't bring Kate back though. Her stans are so fucking obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 12:10 PM

They will undoubtedly be replaced by black actors.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 12:40 PM

"The Flash" star Carlos Valdes discusses his exit and teases his finale encore:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 7:08 PM

The Flash is finally getting his gold boots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 7:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 7:09 PM

R19 Kate most likely won't be back as a full-time character.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 11:30 PM

R24 I don't see her coming back at all after Wallis liked tweets about how shit the writing is.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2021 1:58 AM

The CW will adding to their DCTV lineup with the network giving the green light to a Gotham Knights tv show. Which will be based off the comics and not the video game. I could see DL favorite Christopher Sean lobbying for a role on the show since he was one of the voice actors for the video game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 21, 2021 12:35 AM

R26 as if there aren't enough Batman shows already.

by Anonymousreply 27December 21, 2021 11:18 AM

I miss Cisco. His Jar Jar Binks like replacement is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 28December 21, 2021 12:02 PM

Maybe r27 but like R26 wrote Christopher Sean who played Paul on Days seems to really want a role in this show and WB/DC seems to be expanding into more DC shows especially for HBO.

by Anonymousreply 29December 26, 2021 4:36 AM

Love Carlos. Hope he goes on to better things after this.

by Anonymousreply 30December 26, 2021 4:40 AM

They could always bring in Blanket "Bigi" Jackson to fill in for Carlos' role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 26, 2021 4:48 AM

Really hate the forced pairings on these DC TV shows. Nobody asked for Chester and Allegra to get together.

by Anonymousreply 32December 26, 2021 5:20 AM

[Quote] and WB/DC seems to be expanding into more DC shows especially for HBO.

I wish they work focus on quality instead of quantity.

by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2021 8:48 AM

Grant Gustin Nears New Deal, Paving Way For Season 9 Renewal At CW:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2022 11:00 PM

damn I was hoping it would end

by Anonymousreply 35January 29, 2022 12:46 AM

R34 does Grant have nothing else going on??

by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2022 6:53 AM

Season NINE? Good Lord.

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2022 9:30 AM

R20 has contributed the pig-ignorant racist opinion so now no one else needs to.

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2022 9:36 AM

I guarantee you r20 is on the Buffalo mass murderer and teen who threw soup on the teacher threads

by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2022 5:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!