Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon-loving mouth'

Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene got into a heated Twitter exchange on Tuesday, exposing the deep anger still roiling the ranks of Congress since the January 6 Capitol riot.

Gallego said the freshman Georgia Republican, who's embraced a host of far-right conspiracy theories, was aligned with the Capitol rioters after she called her Democratic colleagues "the enemy within" in a tweet.

"I was trying to figure what type of pen to stab your friends with if they overran us on the floor of the House of Representatives while trying to conduct a democratic transition of power," Gallego said. "So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America."

Gallego, a Marine combat veteran from Arizona, helped his colleagues with their gas masks as pro-Trump loyalists stormed the Capitol in January. He also provided shelter in his office to several journalists after they were denied entry into a safe room.

In response, Greene accused Gallego of seeking attention, called him a "coward," and questioned his masculinity.

"While you were hiding with your little pen, brave Republican MEN were helping police hold the door, so that ALL of us could get out safely. Coward," she wrote.

Gallego then argued there were "many heroes" in the Capitol on January 6, but accused Greene of being one of the "many insurrectionist trying to destroy Democracy [sic]."

The Democrat ended the exchange by saying he didn't have time for a Twitter feud because he was too busy with legislative work, which he added Greene "wouldn't know about" because she was stripped of her committee assignments just a month after being sworn in to office.

"I would tweet back and forth with you but I have 2 committee assignments and a bill of mine is being marked," he tweeted. "That we means it's passing out of committee. (But you wouldn't know about that)."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2021 7:25 AM

I'm surprised no one in DC has kicked this bitch's ass yet.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 7:09 PM

I am really tired of hearing and reading about this retarded Mr. Potato Head looking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 7:12 PM

Funny she questions his masculinity when just by looking at her I would assume she was muffin diving butch lesbian if I'd never seen her before.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 7:15 PM

I would have just tweeted that she's an "UGLY, VILE, TRAITOROUS and SEDITIOUS CUNT!!!!" and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 7:15 PM

She looks like a man, and an ugly one at that.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote]"So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America."

He forgot to end that sentence with "cunt."

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 7:34 PM

I always forget how utterly ignorant and grotesque Marge is. How did any straight men get it up for that? A human-chimp hybrid fetish?

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 8:31 PM

So this is what Vicki from the Real Housewives of OC did after she was kicked off the show...

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 8:37 PM

She is absolutely loathsome. Send her back to the fetid Georgia swamp that spawned her.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 8:37 PM

^She does look like Swamp Thing, doesn't she? Maybe he's her dad.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 8:38 PM

I would love to see someone walk up to her and just PUNCH HER IN THE FACE!!!

Make her shut the fuck up, once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 8:39 PM

Calling her a “cunt” would’ve been more appropriate, but his way works too.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 8:40 PM

I would actually prefer Swamp Thing in Congress over Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 8:44 PM

R13 I’m currently reading Alan Moore’s run on Swamp Thing - Brillo, by the way - so, I wholeheartedly agree!

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 9:09 PM

["So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America."]

We need more honest shit like this. Or Maxine Waters telling Gym Jordan to shut up. I'm here for it. I know it's dangerous to be this real, I'm sure he will get threats because of what he said. Meanwhile Miss T G is like Teflon, every thing just slides the fuck off her. It is a crazy world we are in.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 9:22 PM

What a yahoo. Our government is a total embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 10:42 PM

I agree, R15.

Of course she goes right to "Oh, you're not a man."

Fucking CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2021 6:02 AM

Her comments to Gallego were disgusting. FUCK this cunt.

Lunatic idiots like her do not belong in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2021 6:17 AM

Anyone else find it interesting how people Like this cunt and Trump talk about supporting the military and their love for the military, yet neither of them or anyone else in their families has even been in the military? The irony.

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2021 6:36 AM

Why doesn't he come out of the closet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2021 7:08 AM

Shut your mouth lol

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2021 7:12 AM

R20 Is that Mama June?🧐

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2021 7:17 AM

I thought that thumbnail was SJP in Hocus Pocus.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2021 7:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!