Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BIG DICK = BIG NOSE; -- WHAT SAY YOU WHORES? AGREE OR DISAGREE?

Ironic, that this study was done in JAPAN!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2021 2:10 AM

I've noticed this oddity. I've also noticed men with super deep voices tend to have big dicks and/or big balls.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 6:21 PM

A myth started by ugly guys with big noses to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 6:23 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 6:24 PM

They don't call it BDF for nothing, and the nose factors highly in most definitions of BDF.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 6:25 PM

Then Trump has the perfect nose.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 6:29 PM

I do have an Italian nose and a big dick but this obsession with size is stupid. I usually picture prissy effeminate gay men with this obsession. I'm mostly a bottom and prefer a regular-sized dick over a monster cock anytime and I'm 6'3'. I actually love short guys with small dicks to pound me, lots of passion there.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 6:30 PM

It's Big Nose = Big Hose, OP, you silly queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 6:35 PM

Then his name should be Adrien Bro-dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 6:39 PM

My R8 photo crapped out—here’s a different one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 6:44 PM

Never found any correlation in my personal experience with big noses or big anything that meant a big dick unfortunately. It's hard to pin down.

Oddly enough, a lot of tall men seem to be bottoms while short men are tops in my experience. I wonder what's going on there....

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 6:45 PM

R10: Can confirm.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 6:58 PM

R11 can you elaborate on why short tops do it for ya instead of someone who is taller like 6'8?

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 7:11 PM

Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 8:19 PM

It works here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 8:20 PM

TAKE ME, ADRIEN BRODY!

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 8:21 PM

My nickname Concorde....and a respectable 8 with low hangers.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 8:25 PM

In other news, it is confirmed that water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 8:27 PM

[quote]I've noticed this oddity. I've also noticed men with super deep voices tend to have big dicks and/or big balls.

I know a guy with a pretty big nose and the whiniest, high voice.

Huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 8:30 PM

If you’ve ever been to a nude beach, then you know that there’s no correlation between penis size and and the size of the nose/hands/feet/what-have-you. Additionally, a big dick doesn’t equate to good sex which is what I’m more interested in.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 8:38 PM

Ectomorphs tend to be big of penis, they of the pancake-assed, bony-hipped variety. I was one of these.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote]relationship between stretched penile length and nose size

Typical NYPost fuckery. WTH is stretched penile length? Why would they measure stiffs (no pun intended) instead of live men who were capable of getting an erection? Must have run short of copy today.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 9:01 PM

R12: I probably wouldn't turn down a guy who is taller than me if I'm attracted to him, but in general, I'm tall enough. Any taller than me and you're getting into "freak of nature" territory, lol. I just like shorter men. Give me a hot stud who is 5'7", dark hair, blue eyes and lean/naturally fit and I'm in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 9:09 PM

Sorry, but no.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 9:10 PM

What is considered a big nose in JAPAN? Plus they are so homogenous - it's not like it's some melting pot with a huge dick variance either.

What a waste of time and money. Some old fool want to diddle corpse dick and not get written up.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 9:18 PM

I've known this for years. You may get some exceptions to the rule, but in most cases it holds true.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2021 9:25 PM

Typical clickbait article from NY Post. All their articles are clickbait!

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2021 9:27 PM

I have been with four men who had abnormally huge cocks, and three of four had average noses. Only one had a larger nose and his cock curved under like Gonzo’s nose. It was painful taking that thing up my hole!

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2021 9:40 PM

It's a cruel lie.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2021 10:17 PM

Seems to be true more often than not in my experience (not true about deep voice however) I have noticed a large dick seems to be more closely-related to the width of the bridge of the nose, rather than the length. I pay special attention to these things because I have "Little Dick Face/Nose"...and a truly small dick! I'd like to be more vers, but I defer to the bottom bunk more, simply out of politeness - womp, womp.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2021 10:45 PM

Men with smaller noses are more photogenic. So there, take your big dicks and go sulk in the corner.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2021 11:46 PM

I found that finger length is a better indicator.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2021 11:49 PM

R30 obviously is lost to the virtual-reality disorder where a photo is worth more than an actual man with a big cock.

R30 also probably Photoshops every images she "releases" to her public of none.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2021 11:55 PM

I hope the average length quoted was for flaccid dicks, otherwise, girl, bye.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2021 11:57 PM

I like a big nose anyhow, more masculine than a cute little button. Always liked Adrien Brody.

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2021 12:02 AM

But we honor your pushing through with the last one, R27

by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2021 1:58 AM

I ususally find the size and shape of the thumb is a better clue.

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2021 2:04 AM

R36 like if the thumb is all big and thick?

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 2:06 AM

I have a BIG nose and a size 17-4E shoe size.

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2021 2:09 AM

For me personally, there are always outliers, but I call it "big dick face". It almost always never lets me down. Here is an example of what I call big dick face and the nose is a component of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2021 2:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!