Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dan Hill's "Sometimes When We Touch"

When he first wrote it, he called his girlfriend who inspired it and sang it to her over the phone. Afterwards, she said, "You're way too intense," and broke up with him then and there. She went off to marry a pro football player.

"And sometimes when we touch

The honesty's too much

And I have to close my eyes and hide

I wanna hold you til I die.

Til we both break down and cry

I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 4:16 PM

I despised that song.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 3:46 PM

This is my favorite song. It expresses exactly how I feel about my wife.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 4:03 PM

That is hilarious. He completely deserved that!

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 4:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!