Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should women be allowed to go topless everywhere like men do?

Being a gay man I am honestly grossed out by women’s breasts, however I do think they should be allowed to go topless everywhere like men get to. It’s only fair. Just be warned ladies that it’s a double edged sword. You will be ogled at and judged, and straight men will act *very* weird around you. But how is it different from us gays and women ogling at shirtless men and acting different around them? I mean, I act much more flustered when I’m around shirtless men and can’t help but to stare at their chests lol. So what’s the difference?

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2021 11:29 PM

Yeah I don’t care. Most of them look like monkeys topless

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 4:26 AM

[quote] look like monkeys

You're not allowed today that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 4:27 AM

No, OP:. Because it's gross and inappropriate.

Next question.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 4:33 AM

Straight men are such animals they won't be able to control themselves around women with their tits hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 6:04 AM

Those mammary glands lactate and leak and spurt.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 6:16 AM

OP is one of the posters who have RUINED DL.....This is a gay site. Who cares about women?

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 6:17 AM

I live on Maui. The women who vacation there may as well be topless. If I see one more pale, saggy, liver-spotted boob spilling out of a bikini top intended for a preteen girl, I may vomit on the sand.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 6:37 AM

They secondary sex characteristics and a turn-on for those who are into them, so they should be kept covered in public lest they lose their appeal. I feel the same way about men’s genitalia.

You have to keep WANTING this stuff. If it’s in your face outdoors all the time, it just becomes part of the background scenery.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 6:37 AM

[bold]NO.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 6:39 AM

R8 is an idiot. So, men's muscular or hairy chests aren't secondary sex characteristics? Why? Because you want to look at them and act like a fool? I guess no more tight pants for any men, right? Can't be seeing any of that male genitalia, right?

I think the answer is to make men cover their damn chests like women have to since 90% of them are fat, disgusting pigs whose boobs are bigger than most women's.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 6:43 AM

Gross and inappropriate would be how I feel whenever I am out and see a fucking disgusting shirtless man.

And yes, women should be able to. It's fucking misogynistic to not allow it but then again, this whole world is.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 6:43 AM

R10 GO away cunt frau. This will be an argument you will NOT win on this message board!

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 6:46 AM

R10 R11 Just for you CUNT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 6:48 AM

Should they be able to? Sure. Should they? In a lot of cases, no. Same goes for men.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 6:48 AM

Thanks for making my point, misogynist r13. Your mother would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 6:54 AM

Yeah, R13, I'm sure we'll run right off and look at your link. You're not from the genius branch of your family, are you?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 6:54 AM

Just for you for being on a gay man's site R16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 6:57 AM

Oh fuck off, r17. I've been on this site since 2000.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 6:59 AM

It's only fair. Jesus. Women get breasts that express milk and nourish children. Men don't. Not really sure why one sex would need to cover up for fuck's sake. we don't make cows/goats cover up.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 7:00 AM

Yes, it's not that big a deal. If you can't handle it, look away.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 7:08 AM

If women went topless as a norm, weather permitting!, men would not ogle so much.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 8:05 AM

It would be hilarious. It’s also not like men are allowed to go into establishments topless. If women want titty out around water or jogging on the streets, they should. I bet there will be more rape though.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 8:23 AM

There are many societies where women often go topless. They don't get ogled at nor sexually assaulted. There are probably a lot of cultural values at play here, but they are not hypersexualized societies.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 8:37 AM

Honestly, I have seen a lot of men who should not be allowed to go topless.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 8:47 AM

There is not a single country in the world where women go topless in public and are not sexualized. It's complete naivete to say otherwise. They may not make a spectacle of themselves in other countries but they absolutely do it.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2021 8:55 AM

The straight make sex drive will indeed ensure this never happens, and thank GOD because the prospect of having to actually see in real life a woman's chest is unsettling and honestly seems absurd.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2021 9:15 AM

R25 Not true, what about sagged, dirt covered African teats?

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2021 9:25 AM

National Geographic titty

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2021 9:25 AM

In New York City, it is legal for women to be topless anywhere that men are allowed to be. For instance, sunbathing in the park or on the beach at Coney Island. On an outdoor basketball court, jogging the loop around Central Park.

I haven’t ever seen a woman do this. There have been a few activists who have, but it’s more of a stunt than actual natural behavior.

Women breastfeed in public, occasionally, and people ignore it because it’s a whole different thing.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2021 9:26 AM

Bali.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2021 9:27 AM

"It would be hilarious. It’s also not like men are allowed to go into establishments topless. If women want titty out around water or jogging on the streets, they should. I bet there will be more rape though."

Yes, because a woman showing her tits is the issue...not men who apparently can't control themselves.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2021 9:50 AM

R25 you need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2021 1:38 PM

As long as it makes straight guys walk around with uncomfortable erections - hey, I’m all for it.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2021 1:43 PM

[quote]Being a gay man I am honestly grossed out by women’s breasts,

I guess you can be too gay.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2021 1:47 PM

Im grossed out by cleavage.

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote]OP is one of the posters who have RUINED DL.....This is a gay site. Who cares about women?

Pssssst, there are gay women here too,

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2021 1:50 PM

women who are naked are freaky leaky

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2021 1:51 PM

R23 true. Go to an European public bath and you’ll see a mixed-sex space with free-range titties galore.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2021 1:53 PM

Should fatties with moobies be allowed to go topless?

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2021 2:01 PM

Clothing should be optional everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2021 6:03 PM

They wouldn’t be able to make $$$ at tittie bars. Fish would never go for this, anything to make bank.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2021 6:10 PM

It doesn't stop gay men from flashing their crotches in speedos despite making bank at strip clubs, why should this be any different.

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2021 6:11 PM

Under His Eye, r41

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2021 10:34 PM

The NY Pride march has always been led by the lesbian biker club Dykes on Bikes. For years they rode topless. I don't think they started wearing black leather halter tops until the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2021 11:18 PM

My next door neighbor has tits almost as big as mine and a gut like Chrissy Metz's, and he has no problem going shirtless. He makes me want to puke every time I see him. And he has hair on his back in his fat folds.

I don't care which genders go shirtless, but for fuck's sake, have a body that people actually want to see.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2021 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!