Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bjork Dating Another Black Guy

The last time one of her fans blew his brains out over it and tried to blow her up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1705/04/2021

She has to live in Iceland now? Poor.

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2021

He’s handsome. Iceland is a magical place. But a bit boring.

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2021

Iceland is about to have a massive volcano erupt.

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2021

Was the Matthew Barney episode such a bad experience?

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2021

I had no idea she isn't with Matthew Barney any more. Then again I don't really give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2021

[quote]Bjork Dating Another Black Guy

"Another" as if she has been with a parade of Black men like a Kardashian. Wasn't the only other one (that anyone knew of) was Tricky?

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2021

Yes, and it led to an assassination attempt. The fan was furious she was riding a black man’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 705/03/2021

As long as she's happy is all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2021

He isn’t happy and I don’t care if she’s happy. She seems like a real precious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2021

He isn’t handsome

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2021

Git it, git it, git it, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2021

So she's still doing Jungle?

by Anonymousreply 1205/03/2021

I always found her music tedious, un-listenable and pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2021

It was all over after the first three albums. She became a pretentious twat after them.

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2021

What's the scoop on Matthew Barney? He pings for me sometimes, plus he seems obsessed with anus and things going in and out of them.

by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2021

R10, I think he’s handsome in the photo at OP. But I found another where he’s meh. Maybe he has other attributes.

by Anonymousreply 1605/04/2021

R15, he dated a homely version of Bjork after they broke up. Their daughter is like 20 now. Her son already has a child.

by Anonymousreply 1705/04/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!