Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry/Meghan in crisis as Duchess flees to Seattle for better opportunity

Details at 10

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2021 3:16 AM

Have some dignity, someone has to cunthole him

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 10:54 PM

I have an irrational hate for these two fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 10:56 PM

Going to be a hairstyle challenge. Very damp.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 11:04 PM

Waiting for Meghan's 'heartfelt and personal note of condolence' to be splashed all over the media, "as verified by one of her friends"

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 11:28 PM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 11:36 PM

I hope Bill is still into brunettes.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 11:49 PM

Samantha, get off the computer and take your meds!

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2021 11:54 PM

If she was nasty to 3 year old niece-in-law Charlotte, can you imagine how vicious she would be to step children? Melinda G. better keep a close guard on her kids if Meggy Sharp suddenly wants to "collaborate" with Billionaire Bill.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 12:04 AM

Well, things have been a bit rocky at BetterUp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 12:15 AM

Bill is going to bury himself in barely-legal pussy; he doesn’t want a post-partum attention-whore.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 12:22 AM

OMFG! I could hit two multibillionaire birds with just one stone. Which one sounds nicer, fat hoes: Meghan Bezos or Meghan Gates?

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 12:23 AM

OP is trolling the Klan Grannies who are stupid enough to believe this.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 12:24 AM

Have you noticed the trolling about the Sussex has cut back quite a lot. Apparently within media rumours that Kate's fans are allegedly looking at charges in relation to the school trolling and threats against life to minors. They all identified themselves as Kate fans. Kate's rangers etc. Two major anti Sussex trolls who make money off their anti YouTube vids and merchandise are allegedly involved. Bot trolling and gossip site trolling has cut down by over 70 percent. Thoughts are the people paying the trolls are trying to distance themselves from the case.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 12:34 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 12:40 AM

R13 How stupid are you? What’s the plural of “Sussex”?

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 12:45 AM

Sussii?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 12:48 AM

R13, the pro Cambridge trolls have abandoned other sites which ban posters for racism and are all accumulated here like so much shit in a sewer.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 12:51 AM

Meghan Markle latest: Prince William regards Duchess as ‘lowest form of pond life’, claims Lady C

Shocking claims indeed...

That in fact, Prince William cannot abide by his sister-in-law.

“My understanding is that he regards her as lower than the lowest form of pond life.

Is it now sCUMsMEGs? hahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 12:51 AM

Megania of the Sussii

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 12:56 AM

Oh, yeah! I’ve heard that MI5 and Interpol are tracing the ISPs of anyone who criticizes Princess Meghan. They’re taking notes and the racist meanie goats are going to jail forever and ever.

When Meghan is President, you’re all going to be so sorry.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 1:02 AM

Replace the bloke in the pic (Serena William's wealthy husband, that is) with Bill Gates and you know what happens next ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 1:25 PM

R20, does that mean they are going to come to my door and force me to buy her children’s book?

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 10:06 PM

Why are you freaks spazzing on about Bill Gates? Very rich men marry second wives who are younger versions of their first wife. So he'll be looking for a quiet intellectual blonde who knows the tech world inside out, like Melissa, but in her 30s. He won't be looking for a biracial drama queen in her 40s.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2021 1:01 AM

[quote]He won't be looking for a biracial drama queen with tendrils in her 40s.

Fixeded.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2021 3:02 AM

Bill Gates can talk to Oprah about how he's on the spectrum, and ableist discrimination is rampant. He and Meghan can discuss normies, neurotypicals, and how Meghan is helping him live his best life.

Oprah will need to agree beforehand not to mention Harry, Archie, and Baby #2, who FedExed to Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2021 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!