Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Billie Eilish School of Proper Supportive Undergarments

Everything old is new again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 6:07 PM

I thought her thing was supposedly not doing exactly what she's doing in those photos. No?

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 8:23 PM

Her body looks terrible - short and stumpy limbs. Only the tits are nice. Face looks dead. Like a second rate Courtney Love wannabe overall.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 8:26 PM

I see she displays about as much imagination and variety in her facial expressions as she does in her music, i.e., none.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 8:27 PM

I always wondered what was under those ugly baggy Gucci pajamas she loves to wear. Now I know why she covers up.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 8:30 PM

Very punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 8:38 PM

The mannish face doesn't match the belle epoque physique at all.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 8:39 PM

Sullen.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2021 8:41 PM

Dovima

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2021 8:42 PM

She is the epitome of a butter face.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 8:43 PM

Whiny, surly cunt who whisper sings. And her whole demeanor disgusts me. Now she’s just a slag with a face for radio.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2021 9:19 PM

Tell us how you really feel, R10. Don't hold back.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2021 9:22 PM

I get trans vibes from her. She’s glum like Ellen Page.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2021 9:37 PM

She's so sloppy. She looks like she needs a flea dip.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 2:58 PM

She's perfect for this era- the youth, the music, the attitude. Unapologetically unappealing and brazenly displayed after complaining about exploitation.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 3:17 PM

R11 if it walks like a duck...

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 6:01 PM

Is she permanently stoned? Those eyelids! And don’t get me started on that awful leg pose in the last pic. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 6:04 PM

what is that they say, something about silk and a sow?

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!