Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey evades lawsuit after victim refuses to reveal his name

Coward!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2021

Considering how many of his victims have ended up dead, I’d probably do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2021

Is it really that bad that people know Kevin Spacey grabbed your boy-puta? Homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2021

Spacey is still ruined.

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2021

Send me money, Kevin, I won't tell a soul what you did to me

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2021

The judge made the right call. How can your properly defend yourself if you do not know your accuser? And if the plaintiff was so terrified, why did he already out himself to other people when it could easily get back to Spacey.

A federal judge in New York today denied an anonymous accuser of the one-time House of Cards star his move to keep his identity private in the big bucks assault and battery suit filed last September with Star Trek Discovery star Anthony Rapp. While the pseudonym “C.D.” plaintiff in question has 10 days to refile the matter under his real name, the man’s lawyers have already told the court that their client feels he “is emotionally unable to proceed with the action and will discontinue his claims.”

A seemingly deciding factor in Judge Lewis A Kaplan’s opinion on the matter is the fact that C.D. spoke to a number of people, including Rapp and members of the media, about his claims of Spacey sexually abusing him in the early 1980s, when the now 50+-years-old plaintiff was a minor.

“The evidence suggests that C.D. knowingly and repeatedly took the risk that any of these individuals at one point or another would reveal his true identity in a manner that would bring that identity to wide public attention, particularly given Spacey’s celebrity,” Judge Kaplan wrote in his 20-page memorandum opinion.

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2021

Is someone going to contact me for an interview? I still feel traumatized!!!

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2021

I think Spacey will be back in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 705/03/2021

Miss Spacey IS Frank Underwood. There was no acting required.

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2021

He’ll work on stage but I think his film and tv career is over.

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2021

R9 in the US, Canada and UK perhaps. He could always go to France.

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2021

It's Hailey Jo Osmond

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2021

(R10) I could see him doing Boys Town on some small stage in France.

by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2021

R5 - Spacey & his legal team knew the accuser's name. They couldn't disclose it.

The issue in the case is that the accuser can't pick & choose when he wants to be anonymous. He wanted his name hidden in the court but he didn't mind giving out his name to people when telling his story & recruiting Anthony Rapp to join the lawsuit. He can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!