Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey evades lawsuit after victim refuses to reveal his name

Coward!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2021 1:35 PM

Considering how many of his victims have ended up dead, I’d probably do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 8:18 PM

Is it really that bad that people know Kevin Spacey grabbed your boy-puta? Homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 8:22 PM

Spacey is still ruined.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 8:40 PM

Send me money, Kevin, I won't tell a soul what you did to me

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 9:01 PM

The judge made the right call. How can your properly defend yourself if you do not know your accuser? And if the plaintiff was so terrified, why did he already out himself to other people when it could easily get back to Spacey.

A federal judge in New York today denied an anonymous accuser of the one-time House of Cards star his move to keep his identity private in the big bucks assault and battery suit filed last September with Star Trek Discovery star Anthony Rapp. While the pseudonym “C.D.” plaintiff in question has 10 days to refile the matter under his real name, the man’s lawyers have already told the court that their client feels he “is emotionally unable to proceed with the action and will discontinue his claims.”

A seemingly deciding factor in Judge Lewis A Kaplan’s opinion on the matter is the fact that C.D. spoke to a number of people, including Rapp and members of the media, about his claims of Spacey sexually abusing him in the early 1980s, when the now 50+-years-old plaintiff was a minor.

“The evidence suggests that C.D. knowingly and repeatedly took the risk that any of these individuals at one point or another would reveal his true identity in a manner that would bring that identity to wide public attention, particularly given Spacey’s celebrity,” Judge Kaplan wrote in his 20-page memorandum opinion.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 10:05 PM

Is someone going to contact me for an interview? I still feel traumatized!!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 12:02 AM

I think Spacey will be back in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 12:04 AM

Miss Spacey IS Frank Underwood. There was no acting required.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 12:06 AM

He’ll work on stage but I think his film and tv career is over.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 4:41 AM

R9 in the US, Canada and UK perhaps. He could always go to France.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 4:45 AM

It's Hailey Jo Osmond

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 4:52 AM

(R10) I could see him doing Boys Town on some small stage in France.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 11:26 AM

R5 - Spacey & his legal team knew the accuser's name. They couldn't disclose it.

The issue in the case is that the accuser can't pick & choose when he wants to be anonymous. He wanted his name hidden in the court but he didn't mind giving out his name to people when telling his story & recruiting Anthony Rapp to join the lawsuit. He can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 10:54 PM

Reading the lawsuit that was filed the victim known as C.D. claims he topped Spacey and performed oral on Spacey

This went on many times, and only ended when Spacey allegedly tried to top C.D. and C.D. refused.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2021 4:46 PM

C.D. “happened to meet” the actor in New York City, according to the lawsuit, and Spacey subsequently invited him to his apartment. There, Spacey “engaged in sexual acts with the plaintiff, C.D., while the plaintiff was 14 years old, including, but not limited to, the infant plaintiff performing anal intercourse on defendant Spacey and oral sex.”

Spacey “continued to engage in sexual acts on different occasions with the plaintiff,” who was still around 14 at the time. “During the final sexual encounter, the defendant, Kevin Spacey, for the first time, attempted to anally sodomize the plaintiff, C.D., who was then a minor,” the suit alleges. “The plaintiff, C.D., resisted and said ‘No’ multiple times, but the defendant, Kevin Spacey, continued to attempt to anally sodomize the infant plaintiff despite the plaintiff’s verbal and physical resistance.”

C.D. managed to free himself and flee Spacey’s home, the suit claimed.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2021 4:47 PM

Oy vey

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2021 4:55 PM

I thought he evaded lawsuits because all his victims die mysteriously?

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2021 5:03 PM

Give me a fucking break. That fucking loser Rapp should rot in hell . Spacey on his worst day could out act that cockroach. As for Anonymous,sorry gurlit doesnt work that way vis a vis the constitution.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2021 5:12 PM

So this CD is the same guy in the New Yorker story.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2021 5:15 PM

Will Rapp go back to touring in Rent when theatres reopen? He’s only 50.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2021 5:51 PM

Didn’t Kevin also make racist remarks when he was on a House of Cards to black crew members?

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2021 9:54 PM

"but the defendant, Kevin Spacey, continued to attempt to anally sodomize"

So Kevin's got sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2021 10:02 PM

By minor are we talking 17 or 15? World of a difference.

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2021 10:12 PM

"the infant plaintiff"

Is this a legal term? Because it seems ridiculous. A 14 year-old is certainly a minor, but hardly an infant.

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2021 10:20 PM

The little boonchkin boys in my school started fucking the trashy girls around 6th grade. They would complain about the girls not having hair 'down there' yet- or being 'titless'.

Not so innocent.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2021 10:38 PM

R24 - It is ridiculous. I've read a few other Child Victims Act complaints from the law firm that's representing Rapp/C.D.. - Gair, Gair,.... - and they word it the same - simply for dramatics & making the victims seem much younger to influence the judge & jury in state court. However, because of jurisdiction diversity, this case is being heard in Federal court and its more difficult to influence judges like that in that circuit.

by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2021 3:02 AM

Is Spacey really innocent?

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2021 3:18 AM

If this man wants to accuse him yet does not want to go to court, he was probably lying and hoping for a big fat settlement.

A failed extortion attempt.

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2021 12:41 AM

Spacey should be in jail. He has been doing this for years .

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2021 12:47 AM

R29, This anonymous case is the only allegation of underage sex against Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2021 12:52 AM

I have not cancelled Spacey. Just watched season 4 of House of Cards. He's masterful. No one else in the cast is at all memorable. Just him.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2021 12:55 AM

I will always love Heather Unruh’s press conference. The lawyer’s face says it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2021 1:04 AM

i would love to see the likes of Ryan Murphy or even Bryan Singer (whom I doubt pressures young of-age whores to have fun with other dudes) interpret this.

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2021 1:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!