Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL, tell me why suddenly I'm not able to copy and paste full url addresses.

I've spent enough time trying to solve the problem with no success.

DL tech experts, wtf?

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2021 9:49 PM

You've exceeded your limit, what's not to understand? grass, gas, or ass...no one rides for free op.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 7:49 PM

If it is too long, it won't be accepted.

Also, are you putting it in the right field? Not trying to make you sound or feel stupid, but sometimes it happens. Make sure you are entering it in the link field and not the posted by field.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 7:50 PM

It depends on the link. Some long links won’t post.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 7:51 PM

No, the links are normal youtube links. The link copies properly but when I paste to DL the link reads only Youtube.com.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 7:56 PM

We just all hate you, OP. Take the fucking hint.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 7:58 PM

If the link is too long, run it by Tinyurl.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 7:59 PM

because you're a FAT WHORE

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2021 7:59 PM

Its not a long link. Its a regular youtube link. Shit. There's a great deal of discussion about this online. Many updates are causing this very problem.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2021 8:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 8:05 PM

I just did it at R9.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2021 8:05 PM

R9 Maggie!

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2021 8:06 PM

OP, here's something that might help.

You may be going to the general page for your YT clip and just clicking the URL in your browser to copy and paste. If you look in that URL, it usually has "watch" in that address which sometimes has given me weird errors.

Go down below the screen where the video plays and look at the "Share" button, click on it and copy THAT url (which is shorter) and see if it works for you.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2021 8:07 PM

This happened to me on Microsoft Edge, but works as before with Google Chrome.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2021 9:46 PM

[quote]There's a great deal of discussion about this online. Many updates are causing this very problem.

That doesn't make any sense. Discussion about how you can't post YouTube links? Updates to what? Completely nonsensical.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2021 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!