Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bruce Willis now making movies with Jesse Metcalfe and Chad Michael Murray?

How unhireable is he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2021 8:56 PM

I guess pretty unbearable?

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 7:07 PM

Look at IMDB and you'll see he's appeared in more movies than just about any other "name" in the past few years . It's just that most of them are cheap, garden-variety thrillers that go straight to video. He's obviously given up an A-list (or B-list or C-list) career.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 7:16 PM

He's known to do anything for a fat check these days. Anything except actually learn his lines.

So yeah, he's not going to be doing any more prestige projects.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 7:48 PM

Yep, don't know why OP is surprised. He has been it will do anything for a check mode for a bit now.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 7:50 PM

Is he unhireable or is it that no one is willing to work with him - a small, but tangible difference.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 7:50 PM

Chad Michael Murray is still getting hired?????

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 9:24 PM

I have never liked BW, so I have not been aware of what movies he has been in. The last thing I remember reading about him was around five months ago he was photographed in a drug store without a mask and SM dragged him for that. What happened to him? Why is he only getting D-list movies?

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 6:16 PM

Hey, it's tough out there. Sometimes you have to take what you can get.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 6:18 PM

Willis bounces between Steven Segal type shitty action/thrillers and legit indies. He can do both. Definitely less worried about his legacy or the quality of those shitty movies than some other actors.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 7:12 PM

Willis' reputation started going down the tubes some time ago. Late for work. Didn't know his lines or care. Just wanted to show up, get paid, and do whatever he wanted to do. Once his films stopped making money, people stopped casting him in good projects as he brought little or nothing to the table. Of his recent films, only the two DIE HARD sequels and the first RED film did well, I believe.

There was some film he made with Colin Farrell called HART'S WAR, where his rep started to take some hits due to his coming to the set unprepared. Farrell really disliked him - Colin might have gotten drunk as hell the night before, but he came to the set knowing his lines.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 10:06 PM

Kevin Smith has been telling us what a cunt Bruce Willis is for years.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 10:28 PM

He still likes a young firm ass I see...

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 10:36 PM

Jesse Metcalfe, where? šŸ¤¤

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 10:37 PM

Many of my NYC friends told me he was unbearable as the male lead in that production of Misery opposite Laurie Metcalf a few years ago. He didn't know his lines and needed an ear piece and couldn't project past the first 3 rows.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 11:23 PM

So, is he a pedophile? He is a republicunt, I believe I read that in Star or Enquirer when the story came out about him not wearing a mask in public. But I have no idea if the AC rumors are true, or how old AC was then.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 11:18 AM

I just read a funny article, King of the Geezer Teasers, about these aging action stars. Willis, Stallone, Cage et al. Hired for their name, a few days work to bookend the beginning and end of a direct to video movie with a couple C List actors doing most of the action. It wasnā€™t so much that they needed the money, it was just that they liked to work and be seen but not have to make too much effort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 11:33 AM

I love Jesse Metcalfe. Will be watching this.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2021 11:39 AM

I wonder if Willis will put the moves on Metcalfe and his moobs.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2021 12:06 PM

Do a Google search of ā€˜Bruce Willis direct to video movie postersā€™. I thought at first they were fake movies created for a film about an action star or somethingā€¦but they are real! Additionally Bruce is taking second billing on most of them.

Drug habit to pay for? Or is he spending too much money on expensive gifts for Aaron Carter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2021 5:20 PM

Willis has been doing this for at least 5 years. He makes direct to PPV garbage and does 1 or 2 days of filming for each movie. In the Geezers Teasers article it shows him being contracted for 2 days on a movie, flying to the location and because of production getting shut down one day, he refused to do a makeup day and they had to film everything they could get in 1 day....

The overhead for people like Willis is enormous. These projects let him do indies without needing to get paid much while supporting the lifestyle of a superstar--multiple properties, private jet (or shared ownership), vacations that cost $25k per day, etc. I once broke down what it costs to maintain a mansion in LA, its more expensive than you think and he's got many, many properties.

by Anonymousreply 20October 6, 2021 8:31 PM

Where did I hear he was showing signs of dementia? I swear I heard that here.

by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2021 8:36 PM

Iā€™d watch that 3-way.

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2021 8:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!