Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are the lawsuits Trump is facing right now? Please tell us so we can all feel good.

Oh and what lawsuits are in the works.

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2021 10:50 AM

E. Jean Carroll rape case and Summer Zervos defamation suit are 2 I can name off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 3:43 PM

The only lawsuit I’m interested in is the one that puts him in an orange jumpsuit.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 3:45 PM

Thank you r1. Are these two suits filed and has Trump been served?

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 3:51 PM

I wish he would just die and save the American people money and time. He's old.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 3:54 PM

The Summer Zervos one has been in the works for years--that's the one Gloria Allred or her daughter had taken on. In the E. Jean Carroll rape case, Trump was supposed to produce a DNA sample, but I think he got fat Bill Barr to help delay all of it. I don't think he's been deposed in either case.

There's also the inauguration lawsuit, which I think involve his children more than Trump himself. Donny Dickhead Junior already lied in depositions for that one, claiming he had no idea who Stephanie Winston Wallcott (Melania's BFF who managed the whole thing) was, in addition to other things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 3:57 PM

Jail these bitches, forever and all time.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 3:58 PM

There's also the lawsuit being filed by Mary Trump over the fraud involved in the settlement of her grandfather's estate.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2021 3:59 PM

Grift abroad now. A lawsuit in the making in Scotland. Has any former potus been sued before? Nonpolitically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 1:20 AM

R4 That would finally make the MAGA's STFU.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 1:29 AM

I wish he would just die and save the American people money and time. He's old.-- nope. Unless he died in prison.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 1:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2021 9:16 PM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2021 9:18 PM

State prosecutors in Manhattan investigating former President Donald J. Trump and his family business are examining the extent to which Mr. Trump handed out valuable benefits to some of his executives and whether taxes were paid on those perks, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

The scrutiny of how the Trump organization handled what are known as fringe benefits is a growing aspect of the broader investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2021 2:11 AM

Here's a site that keeps up with all this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2021 2:27 AM

President Biden and the Democrats have done an admirable job of slowing the bleeding. But for the victim's life to be saved, the weapons must be seized, and the wounds treated and healed. For that to happen the full truth of the Trump regime's crimes must be publicly revealed.

Unfortunately, such an outcome appears unlikely. In the most recent example of organized forgetting by a country that would rather look away from the truth than confront it, we learned last week that under Trump the Department of Justice obtained the phone records of reporters who were investigating the Trump-Russia collusion scandal. Then we immediately stopped talking about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]What are the lawsuits Trump is facing right now? Please tell us so we can all feel good.

Also:

What are the loans he is personally on the hook for in 2021? How many hundreds of millions does he have to pay with money he does not have?

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2021 2:48 AM

Now they've actually announced the criminal and civil charges are coming together. The AG of new york and the Manhattan DA together. This is a biggie.

So what are trumps options to stay out of jail?

1 count on winning and controlling the Senate and House and having them block new york

2 Count on the loaded supreme court to save him

3 start a second insurrection

4 have Florida refuse to extradite him

5 become president again by the time the sentences come up

Which one will deliver him? Which are feasible?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2021 3:05 PM

And make a separate thread for each lawsuit, and be sure to include a pic of Trump. We can never get enough of him!

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2021 3:08 PM

R18 no, we're not moving on, if that's what your getting at.

No, we're going to keep each and every case front and center, even if that's what you do not want to see.

But you do you r18

And we'll do what needs to be done.

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2021 3:14 PM

[quote]1 count on winning and controlling the Senate and House and having them block new york

How exactly would that happen? How would Congress " block New York"? They can't tell the NY AG or the Manhattan DA's office what to do.

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2021 3:27 PM

Oks5y, now anyone with thoughts on points 2-5?

by Anonymousreply 21May 19, 2021 3:46 PM

Oh hey r18 this is interesting. Talk about talking trump. Why it's never ebough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2021 4:01 PM

6 have a strange-looking Giuliani (any one will do) run for Governor and shut that shit down!

by Anonymousreply 23May 19, 2021 10:25 PM

"You don't think Trump left office without enough classified dirt on every one of his enemies, do you?" a Patriots.win user called queenicarius wrote.

According to VICE, the perceived continuous persecution of Trump is causing some within the QAnon movement to increasingly call for violence.

Advertisement:

"Honestly if [New York Attorney General Letitia James] ever even seriously tried to put Trump in prison on any bullsh*t I am pretty sure there would be at least a million Patriots marching on that prison and tearing it apart," wrote Patriots.win user EvilGuy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2021 10:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!