Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey, all you suckers who donated $ or time or verbal diarrhea support of "Big BLM" this post is dedicated to you.

How's that BLM real estate grab going?

I can guarantee zero fucks will be given to the dozens of black & brown teens who will be murdered over the next few months by other blacks & browns. 🤷‍♂️

Call me a troll, a Russian bot or anything thing that disregards the truth so you can live comfortably in the squalor of wokeness . This shit happens and you're too cowardly to confront it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 5:01 PM

Ma'am, this is an Arby's...

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 2:56 PM

R1 Don’t tell me what I don’t know!

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 3:01 PM

R1 Very snarky, and I'm the OP.

Who said DL was on the decline?

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 3:04 PM

Here's a helpful link for anyone who's wondering what this is all about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 3:10 PM

OP, 🍽💩

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 4:47 PM

BLM = a bunch of unemployed losers with nothing better to do than riot, loot, and burn American cities while steering supporters into unwitting donations.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2021 4:50 PM

How to have fewer young people killed?:

1. Better schools (including universal ECE).

2. Fewer families living in poverty

3. Investment in youth programs in "activity deserts"

4. More support for positive role models/leaders

5. A sense of a future - a promise of better jobs

6. Complaining about BLM

Which of these doesn't fit?

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2021 4:56 PM

R7, don't bring logic and facts to a troll fight!

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2021 4:59 PM

OP - you're troll and a Russian bot

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!