Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zero Zero Zero on Amazon Prime

Is anyone else watching this show and would like to discuss it? I've got two more episodes left to go and have enjoyed so far, despite a few plot quibbles. Its sweeping scope and gorgeous on-location shots of exotic locales not usually seen on TV have felt wonderful after a year of lockdown. I'd completely forgotten about Dane DeHaan and how much I like him as an actor, so that was another plus. Is the sister meant to be a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2023 1:58 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 12:26 PM

I love this show and bought the Mogwai soundtrack. Listening to it (again) right now. Watched the entire series several times. Dane DeHaan gives the best performance I have ever seen

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2021 10:53 PM

yes, saw this over a year ago. enjoyed it. Are they making season 2?

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2021 10:54 PM

I don't think so r3 although I wish they would. It was very impressive

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2021 10:56 PM

A prequel would be fantastic

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2022 4:25 AM

What’s it about?

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2022 4:30 AM

The impoverished men of a small Italian town purchase an enormous amount of cocaine to make money and it's about the journey of the shipment, as well as the lives of everyone involved when sabotage occurs

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2022 8:56 AM

Going to watch it, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2023 12:02 AM

Thanks for the rec. This looks like something I would enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2023 12:12 AM

I like the title. Makes me curious about it.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2023 8:16 AM

Coke Zero

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2023 8:37 AM

I think 000 is a grade of Italian flour?

Brilliant show.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2023 9:08 AM

Oh I miss that R11.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2023 9:10 AM

Just started. Gabriel Byrne's presence makes me even more excited to watch.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2023 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!