Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why I not getting yet the vaccine

Hi friends, Me a 23 years old man. No health problem or commiserators. Me stay in house and will be in house or hotel or plane or gym for the future. Me live in beautiful luxury house. Me also hesitate to get these vaccines in the time been. I try improve me mind. Me graduate big time important university 2, 3 times diploma. Me doctor student. These vaccine too many danger too many mystery. Roll up mess and me like clean. Clean pink hole. The young, the hot, the guy like me, it make cents to wait for next vaccine. I work inside and no COVID. Who get these? Very dirty poor person. Maybe I not need vaccine now so what. When I fancy doctor I cure COVID OK? Not to judge! You old and sick you need these vaccine but not me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2021 1:51 PM

That is not a reason good.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2021 6:54 PM

Shouldn't Deirdre Hall have written this?

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2021 7:24 PM

R2, did she go to doctor school?

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2021 7:26 PM

As a healthy young mother, I feel no need to get the vaccine either. Healthy living, positive mind!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2021 7:26 PM

Listen to Harry and Meghan, young man!

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2021 8:50 PM

She has bigger worries!

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2021 10:26 PM

Nice try, OP, but judging from your posts on other threads, you're not fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2021 10:29 PM

The real OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2021 12:53 PM

Parody thread

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 12:56 PM

OP, you forgot to tell us your pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2021 1:08 PM

And not a very good one. Minus several thousand out of ten, OP. You may need to repeat a grade.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2021 1:33 PM

Fabulous OP! Your shoes match your clean pink hole nicely too.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2021 1:47 PM

Gotta love those commiserators!

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2021 1:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!