Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Momfluencer Katie "Karen" Sorenson Charged for Claiming Latin Couple Tried to Snatch her Kids

Lock her up! The couple were at a Michael's craft store with their kids for a baby Jesus. Karen profiled them and claimed on IG they were trying to steal her kids. She may go to jail. GOOD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 5:09 PM

White + blonde + female = free pass

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2021 4:11 PM

Creepy disgusting piece of shit. And I'll believe the "possible jail time" when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2021 4:14 PM

For sure, r1!

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2021 4:16 PM

She's clearly sane

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2021 4:17 PM

Most of these SM influencers either are horrible people with vile personalities or they have personality disorders. It's mostly the former. We see this with mega-influencers like Chrissy Tiegen who is actually celebrated for her fakeness and quitting twitter every few months. It is actually society that is sick for supporting and promoting antisocial behavior on the part of influencers. Yes, antisocial. These influencers such as Katie Sorenson tries portray a deeply disturbing norm of contentment and happiness. Life's little moments along with major milestones must be verified on SM or else it is not significant, a world where SM likes and followers feed your soul. It doesn't take that big of a leap for narcissists like this county momfluencers to embellish their actual, boring, empty existence in order to liven up their SM presence for views, likes, followers, and $$$.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2021 4:26 PM

They need to be prosecuted sothat they will think twice about oulling shit like this

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2021 4:42 PM

[quote]The couple were at a Michael's craft store with their kids for a baby Jesus.

Michaels, along with Hobby Lobby, is clearly a pit of iniquity that should be avoided at all costs

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2021 4:47 PM

QAnoner, too, right?

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2021 4:48 PM

Racist cunt! She should have to do at least three months for this and the platforms she's on need to ban her account.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 3:15 AM

Whatever happened to that blonde Californian chick who claimed to have been kidnapped and beaten by a gang of Latinas, and then dumped somewhere remote?

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 3:18 AM

Leave me the fuck out of this.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 3:23 AM

crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 3:26 AM

r10 You're thinking of Sherri Papini. She faked her kidnapping and 'vicious' assault at the hands of Latinas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 3:43 AM

^^ Heyyyy! That Chapter is actually one of my favorite YouTube channels. It’s funny to see it here. True crime stuff is weirdly fascinating, I can’t get enough of it.

“I’m Mike and in this ol’ video…”

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 4:21 AM

r14 I'm a subscriber to That Chapter. I enjoy his attitude and the variety of crimes he chooses to report on.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!