Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry Birkhead attends the Kentucky Derby with Dannielyn

Did he ever come out of the closet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212July 1, 2023 5:58 PM

That girl’s mom is so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2021 10:50 PM

His face is frozen in time.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2021 10:51 PM

Will someone give Larry a new haircut, it didn't look good on him or Keith Urban twenty years ago and it doesn't do anything for him today.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2021 10:51 PM

He looks.... Odd.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2021 10:53 PM

She has her mama's gums.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2021 10:54 PM

Special Ed and gay dad

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2021 11:00 PM

She’s what you call “touched”.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2021 11:03 PM

Larry is looking like an old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2021 11:04 PM

Happy to see that she has grown up out of the spot light and leading into a normal adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2021 11:06 PM

I'll say this for him. He seems to have done a very good job raising her. The only time you see either of them in the media is around Ky. Derby time. It's good that he's kept her out of the media.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2021 11:07 PM

Babyteeth! Babyteeth!

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2021 11:07 PM

Danielynn definitely looks like she has a few bats in her attic

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2021 11:12 PM

That dark dye job is doing him no favors.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2021 11:12 PM

She's pretty but the mouth area is odd. Too gummy or her teeth are too small or something.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2021 11:14 PM

How does he make a living? Did he or the girl get money from ANS's estate if there was one?

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2021 11:15 PM

Did she get those horse gums implanted especially for the Derby?

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2021 11:16 PM

If the worst thing you can say about this girl is that she's got "weird gums," her father has done something right.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2021 11:18 PM

She has beautiful skin.

Whatever happened to all those ANS hangers on? Kimmy, Howard K. Stern, Bobby Trendy?

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2021 11:20 PM

Yeah, that excessive gum exposure she has when smiling will cause pyorrhea sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2021 11:21 PM

Damn Larry has officially reached the age where you start looking like an old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2021 11:26 PM

Any relation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2021 11:26 PM

He's always looked like an old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2021 11:51 PM

Remember the weird rumor that he and Howard K. Stern were lovers and pulled a Postman Always Rings Twice on Anna Nicole?

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote] How does he make a living?

He was a rather well known celebrity photographer when he was in California. That's how he met ANS. He's still a photographer now that he's back home in Kentucky, but I don't know what type of photography he's involved in. He's also involved in real estate.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2021 12:49 AM

Is he a gelding?

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2021 12:56 AM

The only time we see Larry and Dannielyn is at the Kentucky Derby, kinda like the only time we saw "Eternal Starlet" Edy Williams was when she was crashing the red carpet at the Oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2021 1:04 AM

Man I had completely forgotten that Anna Nicole Smith had a son who died of an overdose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote]The only time we see Larry and Dannielyn is at the Kentucky Derby

I think they live close by.

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2021 2:06 AM

Years ago a DLer (male) claimed to have hooked up with him

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2021 2:08 AM

I agree the dark dye job isn;t working. he should invest in some highlights and lowlights--he'd look good, even with the dippy haircut.

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2021 2:09 AM

It's good he's providing stability after her hot mess of a mother died and he finally won custody. For all her problems, though, Anna Nicole did love her kids. It was very sad when her son died. Her daughter was less than a month old. What a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2021 2:13 AM

So was Howard K Stern supplying her and her son the drugs they died from?

by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2021 2:16 AM

He's too old for that same stupid hair style.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2021 2:16 AM

Did she inherit his feet?

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2021 2:20 AM

Where’s Sugar Pie?

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2021 2:27 AM

Sugar Pie died some years back. She was living with Larry.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2021 2:31 AM

He seems to have no life outside of his daughter. And his handles are gross. LarryandDaniLynn? FCS, she's 14. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2021 2:35 AM

Are they living off Anna's dead husband's money?

by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2021 2:38 AM

I don't think she ever got much if any money R38.

by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2021 2:40 AM

Did Kimmy ever come out of the closet? It’s been so long ago she’s probably a man by this point!

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2021 2:49 AM

Oh, I thought she inherited it all and her daughter inherited it after Anna's death

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2021 2:51 AM

Now compare her with Travis Barkers 15 year old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote] He seems to have no life outside of his daughter.

??? He's a single dad! Thank goodness everyone doesn't parent like Andy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2021 3:10 AM

Daddy keeps his makeup powder on the glass coffee table; he needs it because he’s on TV!

by Anonymousreply 44May 2, 2021 3:19 AM

I think her son OD’d in her hospital room, he’d been sleeping in an arm chair hear her bed while she was recovering after having DaniLynn. It was pretty much all over for Anna Nicole after that, she wasn’t exactly sane and sober before he died, but she was incapable of recovery after his death.

by Anonymousreply 45May 2, 2021 3:53 AM

I hope she follows in her older brothers footsteps by going to school and getting an education. It’s a shame they didn’t get the chance to know each other.

by Anonymousreply 46May 2, 2021 4:13 AM

She has that gummy Anna Nicole smile!

by Anonymousreply 47May 2, 2021 4:39 AM

Anna was a beautiful woman,Danni will be a pretty one. Theres a difference. I dont know who this queen Larry ever thought he was kidding about being straight. How he stayed hard for Anna is a miracle. Has he ever been linked with any woman since ?

by Anonymousreply 48May 2, 2021 5:09 AM

I don't know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 2, 2021 5:14 AM

Very, very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 50May 2, 2021 5:21 AM

Awww, she still has her baby teeth!

When she was a newborn, Anna Nicole told the nannies not to feed her too much formula, so she wouldn’t get fat.

She’s better off with Larry.

by Anonymousreply 51May 2, 2021 5:22 AM

Egads!!!!! The cookies he is sniffing are sniffing cookies. He apparently is a great dad to his girl.

by Anonymousreply 52May 2, 2021 6:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 2, 2021 12:12 PM

The Birkhead old Kentucky home. Strange, almost churchlike. But large and well kept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 2, 2021 12:15 PM

[quote] I hope she follows in her older brothers footsteps by going to school and getting an education.

Going to school and getting and education is always good, but it is certainly not the magic answer to having a good life. It didn't seem to do her brother any favors. It clearly didn't make him smart enough to not become a hopeless drug addict who eventually killed himself with dope.

by Anonymousreply 55May 2, 2021 12:42 PM

[quote]hat excessive gum exposure she has when smiling will cause pyorrhea sooner than later.

She should look up to cousin Shelly: no gums! No teeth either but I'm too detail-oriented to not be nasty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 2, 2021 12:56 PM

I have enjoyed seeing ANS's little girl grow up from her yearly Kentucky Derby photos.

by Anonymousreply 57May 2, 2021 12:59 PM

And those teeth are after braces. Lovely girl otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 58May 2, 2021 1:46 PM

I thought the other daddy, Howard K. Stern, was better looking.

by Anonymousreply 59May 2, 2021 1:52 PM

He can stay in the closet if he wants

by Anonymousreply 60May 2, 2021 1:53 PM

It's so good that he stepped up to raise the child.

by Anonymousreply 61May 2, 2021 2:08 PM

I hope he’s raised her to stay away from what her mother became. I used to love watching the Ana Nicole show and thought it was hilarious how she slurred her words and carried on like an air-headed drunk, and now I realize how sad and exploitative that all was.

by Anonymousreply 62May 2, 2021 2:12 PM

As far as Larry's hair color is concerned, his current color is his real hair color. It was the blond color he had during his California years that was the dye job.

And to me he looks like gay pron star Paul Morgan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 2, 2021 2:14 PM

In my opinion that slimebag Howard K. Stern was primarily responsible for ANS's death. He knew full well she was drug addicted for years, and I believe probably supplied her with drugs, and kept her addicted so he could have his way with her finances. He used her as long as he could, and when she died he tried to keep control of her finances by claiming he was the child's father. Once that was proven wrong he slunk away like the slug he is.

by Anonymousreply 64May 2, 2021 2:17 PM

Stern's fortunes in the legal world have apparently fallen on hard times. He's now a public defender in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 65May 2, 2021 2:20 PM

R47, you're totally correct. ANS had the exact same horrible gums; it must be in the genes. But not the Guess jeans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 2, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote]ANS had the exact same horrible gums; it must be in the genes.

And as I learned on DL, is apparently a sign of low-breeding.

People keep asking about his income: How expensive could it be living in KY?

by Anonymousreply 67May 2, 2021 3:03 PM

R67, what planet do you live on? In my hometown, several girls who are members of well-to-do families who are members of the country club have way worse gums than Dannileynn. (Still such a tragic name, though.)

If you're going to take my comment out of context, at least attempt to back it up instead of just stupidly copying and pasting part of it. ANS had her faux teef put in once she had J. Howard Marshall's $$$. For many old school families--including in the US--new chompers aren't part of the routine...you wear your original teef to you're dying day.

by Anonymousreply 68May 2, 2021 3:15 PM

R68, being in a CC doesn't mean you didn't come from lesser stock at some point.

by Anonymousreply 69May 2, 2021 3:19 PM

She looks like a normal kid who wears normal clothes. She's not starving herself and posting revealing photos on social media. Larry has done an excellent job raising her.

by Anonymousreply 70May 2, 2021 3:57 PM

He has.

by Anonymousreply 71May 2, 2021 4:01 PM

I'll never understand the fuss made over that empty retards overdose. I still remember someone calling into my local radio station and requesting they play every Rose has its Thorn by poison to " honor" Smith. What on Earth was there to honor? Just a repulsive druggie.

Though she did give the gift of Stephnie Weirs hilarious impressions. I still watch those clips. Weir is a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 72May 2, 2021 4:03 PM

Howard K. Stern should have be prosecuted.

To lose one Smith was regrettable, to lose two seems intentional.

by Anonymousreply 73May 2, 2021 4:05 PM

Given that her trailer trash mother was on all sorts of drugs while pregnant with her, it could have been much MUCH worse than the pretty little lady that we have before us.

by Anonymousreply 74May 2, 2021 4:09 PM

He wasn’t bad looking when he was young.... but I couldn’t locate a single photo in which his hairstyle was flattering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 2, 2021 4:25 PM

Dannielynn received zero from the Anna Nicole Estate (estate lost lawsuit to obtain ex-husband's money).

Wow. I always thought they received something, at least a nuisance settlement.

I guess the old guy only intended for Anna Nicole to receive gifts here and there. No wonder it took her so long to say yes to marriage. Still, if she had been smart with her money, ANS could have squirreled away a portion of his gifts while he was alive.

I thought Howard Stern got disbarred, but he is working as a public defender. He seemed both in love with Anna and using her for all she was worth. Weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 2, 2021 6:16 PM

She didn't deserve a dime from that old coot. I'll never side with gold-diggers.

by Anonymousreply 77May 2, 2021 6:31 PM

Not even for services rendered, r77?

by Anonymousreply 78May 2, 2021 6:37 PM

Rusty, the attorney of Marshall's son, did an excellent cross-examination of Anna Nicole.

At 1:18, Anna can take no more and says: "Screw you, Rusty."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 2, 2021 6:50 PM

I always assumed the girl inherited multi-millions?

by Anonymousreply 80May 2, 2021 6:52 PM

R78, then she should've gotten her money in advance like a professional, because let's not pretend she was any different from one when she hooked up with that old fool.

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2021 7:02 PM

The girl did not "inherit multi-millions." After years and years of lawsuits Anna Nicole Smith did NOT end up with her dead husband's vast fortune. After her death it was always assumed that Dannielynn would get all the money, which was an incentive for establishing paternity; Larry Birkhead and her other lover, some lawyer I think, were fighting over her. After it was established that Larry Birkhead was the father he literally whooped with glee; no doubt he thought he would be in control of many millions. But it was decided in court that Anna Nicole Smith would NOT inherit all the old coot's money. I think Larry might believe that little Dannielynn will be a source of good income someday. I hope she doesn't decide to go into show business. Look at what becoming famous did for her mother.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote] I always assumed the girl inherited multi-millions?

R80, no. I posted an article at R76 that says she (Dannie) lost her fight.

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2021 7:04 PM

If he's allegedly gay, where does the paternity thing fit in? (yes, I get the physical possibility)

by Anonymousreply 84May 2, 2021 7:07 PM

R79 That video is a reminder of what a hot mess Anna Nicole was. She comes across as a drugged-out idiot.

by Anonymousreply 85May 2, 2021 7:12 PM

Anna Nicole seemed like a lesbian or bisexual to me. I watched a few episodes of her reality show and she was kissing (on the lips) her assistant, Kim. There was a party (Christmas?) episode and she's (Anna) making out with Margaret Cho, so random.

Men she's associated with: Howard Marshall (90 at death), Larry Birkhead (smelling cookies), and Howard Stern (unattractive, skinny, IMO).

Anna could have been with much hotter men if she had wanted.

by Anonymousreply 86May 2, 2021 7:30 PM

I love vagina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 2, 2021 7:47 PM

He seems like a good dad. She looks like a normal kid and their life seems wholesome.

by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2021 1:27 AM

I think most people would sleep safer at night knowing a decent gay man is raising her daughter instead of that other creep. Or any straight man.

by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2021 1:50 AM

It’s horrible to say but that kid is lucky ANS passed away and she gets to be raised in a stable environment.

by Anonymousreply 90May 3, 2021 2:08 AM

I've seen pictures of Anna Nicole Smith before the plastic surgery, the fake blonde hair, the breast implants. She was nothing to look at. She looked like what she was: a trashy stripper.

by Anonymousreply 91May 3, 2021 2:13 AM

I hate to agree, R90. I think she'd be a "tiktok" attention-seeking mess if her mother were raising her. Birkhead saw the insanity surrounding that baby in the aftermath of ANS's death and rather than profit off of it, took that child out of the limelight and raised in her in a normal, stable environment.

I just found it disgusting how Stern attempted to claim paternity when it was obvious she was Birkhead's kid.

by Anonymousreply 92May 3, 2021 2:14 AM

raised her*

by Anonymousreply 93May 3, 2021 2:15 AM

Are Stern and Birkhead still hooking up?

by Anonymousreply 94May 3, 2021 2:19 AM

I agree he seems to have raised her admirably ,but hes the Mariest Mary who ever Mary'd . Id respect him a lot more if he presented as the GAY father who raised her admirably.

by Anonymousreply 95May 3, 2021 2:20 AM

It's too soon to say how she's turned out. She's only 14. When she gets older she might decide she wants to be and actress or singer or whatever. She might get into drugs and start sleeping around. I hope she doesn't go that route. But the lure of fame and money is great. I think she'd get offers simply for the fact that she's the daughter of the late train wreck Anna Nicole Smith.

by Anonymousreply 96May 3, 2021 3:09 AM

Aww. This is sad. Danilynn and Larry go to Mexia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 3, 2021 3:10 AM

that woman is/was tragic. i'm glad her daughter seems to be somewhat normal. that show was a nightmare...i didn't follow it, but i've seen episodes. all of the cast was making bank based on Anna Nicole being off her fucking head 24/7. sad.

by Anonymousreply 98May 3, 2021 3:49 AM

I think Larry brings Danilynn to his colorist. They both have the same bad highlights.

by Anonymousreply 99May 3, 2021 3:53 AM

she's an attractive girl but she isn't at all her mom. i am happy that Larry has raised her out of the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 100May 3, 2021 4:03 AM

That's good they're surrounded by family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 3, 2021 9:08 AM

R14 - gummy smile can and should be fixed by a dentist.

by Anonymousreply 102May 3, 2021 9:33 AM

Of course Larry had her on his show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 3, 2021 10:00 AM

Didn’t Bobby Trendy try to claim paternity?

by Anonymousreply 104May 3, 2021 10:29 AM

Can we stop the cameras: I wanna masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 105May 3, 2021 2:19 PM

R104....seriously?

by Anonymousreply 106May 3, 2021 7:14 PM

The various interview appearances may be partly how Larry raises money to support him and his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 107May 3, 2021 8:33 PM

She’s a very pretty and lovely young lady, I hope she has a happy and healthy life.

by Anonymousreply 108May 3, 2021 11:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 10, 2021 2:16 AM

HKS took those horrible pictures of ANS and her dead son. They’re all over Google images.

by Anonymousreply 110May 10, 2021 2:36 AM

R109 They live in KY and he met Anna there

by Anonymousreply 111May 10, 2021 3:15 AM

Thanks, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112May 10, 2021 3:16 AM

[quote] I'll say this for him. He seems to have done a very good job raising her. The only time you see either of them in the media is around Ky. Derby time

He has done a good job raising her. She never would have had a chance with Anna Nicole

by Anonymousreply 113May 10, 2021 4:03 AM

Fetal alcohol syndrome

by Anonymousreply 114May 10, 2021 4:36 AM

She’s been told her mother was a beautiful Angel all of her life. I wonder how she will react when she finds out she was a junkie whore.

by Anonymousreply 115May 10, 2021 12:27 PM

I’m sure she knows that R115.

by Anonymousreply 116May 10, 2021 12:50 PM

Dannielynn has her daddy's eyes. I really hope the best for her, that she stays away from drugs and creepy old men.

by Anonymousreply 117May 12, 2021 8:26 PM

Though Anna could be sloppy, I don't think she died of an overdose. The story of her death is really strange, almost like Britney Murphy's was. She became really ill with a fever for days and not one person around her would get her to a hospital. Even when she stopped breathing, they all waited around not wanting to call 911.

I'm pretty sure she was turning her life around when she had her daughter too. As far as the "golddigging" -- I never understood people getting their panties in a twist. They act as if these rich old fucks aren't well aware of what they're doing. They willingly trade money for young ass and to me, it's only fair if you want to hog the peak years of someone's life. Someome that'll end up wiping your ass in many cases.

by Anonymousreply 118May 12, 2021 9:55 PM

Looked it up again and stand corrected... it was an "accidental death" from a mix of different medications. I'm pretty sure though that the private doctor played a role and the story is still strange, with her getting sick in the Bahamas before that.

by Anonymousreply 119May 12, 2021 9:59 PM

R118 No, she really was just a garbage can of drugs and was killed by that. Do you need glasses?

by Anonymousreply 120May 12, 2021 10:59 PM

R120 I wrote below that I stand corrected -- it was a mix of 9 drugs. She really did come down with something before her death though, and the doctor loaded her up on a cocktail of drugs. I know she was a mess, but there were a lot of shady people not helping matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 12, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote] As far as the "golddigging" -- I never understood people getting their panties in a twist. They act as if these rich old fucks aren't well aware of what they're doing. They willingly trade money for young ass and to me, it's only fair if you want to hog the peak years of someone's life. Someome that'll end up wiping your ass in many cases.

I agree but it does seem like, in this case, there was a pre-nup in place that didn't give Anna anything. Not sure why she married this old fart with that kind of pre-nup. Marshall was clear about what he was "trading": i.e., lavish gifts in the here and now for the duration of the marriage. Anna tried to turn that into something else after Marshall died.

Again, she probably could have stayed single and received those same gifts.

Also, when you're that rich, you can pay someone else to wipe your ass. The wife doesn't have to do it.

by Anonymousreply 122May 13, 2021 1:10 AM

Dannielynn is Howard K. Stern's daughter. You can tell because she has his giant jaw.

by Anonymousreply 123March 12, 2022 10:31 AM

From the article at R53: [quote]The home has a 'museum-like' feel...as Anna Nicole memorabilia is on display throughout the house, including the dress she wore for the 2005 Comedy Central Roast of Jeff Foxworthy, when the actress and model famously sang: 'Happy roasting dear Jeffy pooh, happy roasting to you.'

This isn't normal.

by Anonymousreply 124March 12, 2022 11:06 AM

From the article at R53:

[quote]The home has a 'museum-like' feel...as Anna Nicole memorabilia is on display throughout the house, including the dress she wore for the 2005 Comedy Central Roast of Jeff Foxworthy, when the actress and model famously sang: 'Happy roasting dear Jeffy pooh, happy roasting to you.'

This isn't normal

by Anonymousreply 125March 12, 2022 11:08 AM

Howard K. Stern is her real father. You can tell because of the gigantic jaw they share.

by Anonymousreply 126March 12, 2022 11:16 AM

R126 We heard you at R123

by Anonymousreply 127March 12, 2022 11:22 AM

Someone needs to desperately give him a decent haircut. And his mouth is so damn small.

by Anonymousreply 128March 12, 2022 11:32 AM

Howard K. Stern is her real father.

Sorry, they did a paternity test. Larry is her father. Much to Sterns dismay because that bastard was counting on using that child as a moneymaker. Stern's fortunes have certainly not increased since those days. He works in the public defenders office now. Seems his legal career is going backwards rather than forwards.

by Anonymousreply 129March 12, 2022 11:34 AM

R127

Good. I'll repeat it so that you can all get it through your thick skulls that Larry Birkhead isn't actually Dannielynn's biological father. Her biological father is Howard K. Stern.

by Anonymousreply 130March 12, 2022 11:35 AM

R129 They never did a paternity test because paternity tests aren't real. The only paternity test you need is to just do a side-by-side comparison of Dannielynn Birkhead's facial structure and Howard K. Stern's facial structure.

by Anonymousreply 131March 12, 2022 11:37 AM

R129 The paternity test was faked. There is no paternity test.

by Anonymousreply 132March 12, 2022 11:37 AM

R129

So you say that Howard is her "real" father, but then you also say that Larry is her father. Make this make sense for me, please...

by Anonymousreply 133March 12, 2022 11:50 AM

R129 Explain yourself. How did they do a paternity test if you can clearly see that her jaw is Howard K. Stern's jaw, therefore making Dannielynn Birkhead Howard K. Stern's biological daughter. She's only Larry Birkhead's daughter because he raised her and they share the same last name, however, Howard K. Stern is the actual man who got Anna Nicole Smith pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 134March 12, 2022 11:54 AM

You aren't making any sense, r134.

It was determined via DNA test that Birkhead was the father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 12, 2022 11:58 AM

Everyone falls all over themselves to praise Larry because you only see Dannielynn at Derby time.

If you actually take a look at how this man has raised this girl, it’s fucking creepy. There’s a shrine to her mother and he’s overly-involved and controlling her like she’s a little doll, instead of her own person.

It’s better than the life she would have led with Anna Nicole, so… yay?

by Anonymousreply 136March 12, 2022 11:59 AM

R130 I wonder if you can tell from the jaw? We weren’t sure. Think it’s the jaw? Gotta be by looking at the jaw

by Anonymousreply 137March 12, 2022 12:04 PM

R135 You actually believe that? Just look at her jaw and you can clearly tell that she is Howard K. Stern's child. Howard K. Stern got Anna Nicole Smith pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 138March 12, 2022 12:17 PM

R135 The DNA test was either faked or a complete lie. Look at her jaw and you can see clearly that she is Howard K. Stern's child.

by Anonymousreply 139March 12, 2022 12:19 PM

R138 So you're saying it's the jaw, then

by Anonymousreply 140March 12, 2022 12:29 PM

I don't know, could be the jaw

by Anonymousreply 141March 12, 2022 12:30 PM

And the father is a man named Howard K. Stern. Is that what you're trying to say?

by Anonymousreply 142March 12, 2022 12:34 PM

Why are there so many fraus in this thread? Anyone praising Larry and wishing good things for the daughter is a frau! Now, sling some sass, boys!

by Anonymousreply 143March 12, 2022 12:34 PM

R140 R141 R142 It's not just the jaw. Dannielynn looks just like Howard K. Stern. Why are you being this way? It's not funny or amusing.

by Anonymousreply 144March 12, 2022 12:35 PM

It's the repetition, R144.

by Anonymousreply 145March 12, 2022 12:37 PM

Gay? Bro, he's a real pussyhound. And big Mitch McConnell supporter.

by Anonymousreply 146March 12, 2022 12:42 PM

I'm gonna go with the jaw in the jaw, jaw...ok, Jaw

by Anonymousreply 147March 12, 2022 12:44 PM

P.S.

Howard K. Stern was not a Jaw.

You know, like the big Jaw Space Lasers that the Jaws use to start forest fires...

by Anonymousreply 148March 12, 2022 12:45 PM

Something something something ... jaw.

by Anonymousreply 149March 12, 2022 12:47 PM

Larry saves all the good highlighting for his bussy hair...

by Anonymousreply 150March 12, 2022 1:19 PM

Science is not real!

"Look at the JAW!"

by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2022 1:20 PM

R144 / R138 / R139 Jaw Troll

by Anonymousreply 152March 12, 2022 1:35 PM

She’d have a big old witch dick nose if that was Howard K Stern’s daughter.

by Anonymousreply 153March 12, 2022 1:40 PM

[quote]Now, sling some sass, boys!

Gross. I hate it when straight women pretend to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 154March 12, 2022 1:41 PM

As opposed to gay men pretending to be straight [Black] women. ^

by Anonymousreply 155March 12, 2022 1:57 PM

Just look at the JAW!

by Anonymousreply 156March 12, 2022 5:06 PM

She looks more like Birkhead. DNA tests are real. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 157March 12, 2022 5:11 PM

She’s all gums

by Anonymousreply 158March 12, 2022 5:15 PM

R157 Really? Because he dresses her to look like some Southern Belle? Get your eyes checked: that's Howard K. Stern's jawline.

by Anonymousreply 159March 12, 2022 5:17 PM

Danielynn can’t be “right” can she? With all those drugs Anna was feeding from inception?

by Anonymousreply 160March 12, 2022 5:19 PM

The real father is SugarPie and the mother is Kimmy!!!

by Anonymousreply 161March 12, 2022 5:20 PM

She also has Howard K. Stern's eyes!

by Anonymousreply 162March 12, 2022 5:25 PM

She looks just like Howard K. Stern and Anna Nicole Smith in this photo. The only thing Birkhead about her is her last name! Her nose is a little bit pronounced in this photo also, kind of like a female Penguin from Batman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 12, 2022 5:28 PM

Who was that freak with the moon pie swollen face who wore pastel colors, like a blown up Kato Kaelin?

by Anonymousreply 164March 12, 2022 5:29 PM

Dannie Dannie Glamorous Dannie, Dannielyn

Born doped in Nassau Suein' cryin' Tryin' to get away

Then you gave Kentucky a shot And that wasn't so hot! So you became a Derby name

Daddy's tired hair So he was gay You didn't care Them teefs disappeared Genetics is to blame!

Dannie Dannie Glamorous Dannie, Dannielyn

Dannie Dannie Fabulous Dannie, Dannielyn

You so outrageous! Dannielyn!

by Anonymousreply 165March 12, 2022 5:31 PM

Cousin Shelly is knock, knock, knockin' on your door, Dannielyn

by Anonymousreply 166March 12, 2022 5:36 PM

R163 Please remember to mention the jawline in all your posts.

by Anonymousreply 167March 12, 2022 5:43 PM

This new "jaw" troll seems to be autistically obsessed. The young woman is the nearly the spitting image of Birkhead: her eyes, her mouth.

She looks nothing like Stern.

by Anonymousreply 168March 12, 2022 5:51 PM

Listen, neither Anna or Howard K are blonde. Anna is not a natural blonde. Their child would have most likely been a brunette. Her son was fair haired because the dad is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 12, 2022 5:51 PM

"Jawline More Accurate Determination of Parentage than DNA Testing"

by Anonymousreply 170March 12, 2022 5:54 PM

When Larry met Anna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 12, 2022 5:59 PM

He has such a small mouth.

by Anonymousreply 172March 12, 2022 6:02 PM

R170 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I guess I’m anti-jaw.

by Anonymousreply 173March 12, 2022 6:06 PM

R136 He seems like he does that for the cameras that occasionally come to interview him. He knows they need content to film so he can make $

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 12, 2022 6:07 PM

She has Anna’s jawline sheesh

by Anonymousreply 175March 12, 2022 6:13 PM

Don't make me get the Anti-Jaw Defamation League involved here, R173.

by Anonymousreply 176March 12, 2022 6:14 PM

That's it! It's his small mouth that makes him look off. Couldn't really pinpoint what it was before.

by Anonymousreply 177March 12, 2022 6:16 PM

Dear god, this thread!

by Anonymousreply 178March 12, 2022 6:17 PM

After weeks of sad war threads, this thread is giving me life!

by Anonymousreply 179March 12, 2022 6:19 PM

It really is jawsome in here, R179

by Anonymousreply 180March 12, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote]Dear god, this thread!

If you Anti-Jaw, or a Flat-Jawer, just say so R178...

by Anonymousreply 181March 12, 2022 6:23 PM

The Truth is Out There - In the Jawline

by Anonymousreply 182March 12, 2022 6:24 PM

She looks like her mother at the same age. I hope that dude at R169 had a giant cock because he sho is ugly ! She was way out of his league .

by Anonymousreply 183March 12, 2022 6:32 PM

Jawsus!

by Anonymousreply 184March 12, 2022 9:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 12, 2022 9:41 PM

He would be handsome if he got rid of that stupid haircut.

by Anonymousreply 186March 12, 2022 9:43 PM

Howard K. Stern's genes sure are strong!

by Anonymousreply 187March 13, 2022 1:03 AM

^ It's all in the JAW!

by Anonymousreply 188March 13, 2022 4:59 PM

In the future, JAW will replace DNA as the definitive science for these matters.

by Anonymousreply 189March 13, 2022 5:00 PM

You see, while Larry Birkhead contributed the majority of the DNA,

the JAW came from Howard K. Stern.

by Anonymousreply 190March 13, 2022 5:09 PM

I've always found the jaw more eloquent than DNA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 13, 2022 5:22 PM

R189/R190 = Nancy Grace, a.k.a. "Fartina McBride"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 13, 2022 5:32 PM

"That was not a fart, that was my JAW!"

by Anonymousreply 193March 13, 2022 5:33 PM

DO NOT TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF THE JAW!

by Anonymousreply 194March 13, 2022 6:13 PM

The luck of the jaw

by Anonymousreply 195March 13, 2022 7:51 PM

Didn't the dna test come back as Larry being the Dad?

by Anonymousreply 196March 13, 2022 8:06 PM

R196, yes.

But in the Land of the Jaw, there was no paternity test.

by Anonymousreply 197March 13, 2022 11:43 PM

Brackish water

Foreign Broadway

by Anonymousreply 198March 13, 2022 11:46 PM

↑ R196 is a JAW-denier.

by Anonymousreply 199March 13, 2022 11:47 PM

Why is everyone OBSESSED!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 13, 2022 11:52 PM

Im sure shes a very sweet girl,but that girl looks like she has the mind of a 4 year old.

by Anonymousreply 201March 14, 2022 12:32 AM

^ But she has the JAW of Howard K. Stern!

by Anonymousreply 202March 14, 2022 12:33 AM

Gays, close your eyes, 'cause I wanna masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 203March 14, 2022 12:47 AM

Too much gum-to-tooth ratio. Otherwise pretty.

by Anonymousreply 204March 14, 2022 1:21 AM

She's his kid, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 205June 30, 2023 11:59 PM

The proof in the pudding will be once she's out on her own, dating, and doing whatever she wants. If he raised her right, and she's a smart girl she'll be okay, but she definitely needs to stay the hell away from Los Angeles. If she goes out there she'll likely end up just like Anna. She's got those genes in her.

by Anonymousreply 206July 1, 2023 12:29 AM

I think she's beautiful.

And not 'trashy beautiful' like her mother was.

by Anonymousreply 207July 1, 2023 12:38 AM

Larry Birkhead has quite a jaw too fwiw

by Anonymousreply 208July 1, 2023 2:50 AM

Eminem was a druggie and he had one of the worst marriages ever, and he sorted out his life and put his kids first. And his daughter(s), who for sure have seen some shit, are turning out really well. I have faith that Dannielynn will be just fine. Girls thrive when they have a strong, loving, protective father. It's even better for Dannielynn, because there is no addict, borderline mother floating around like Kim Mathers, OD-ing and attempting suicide and causing chaos and pain. It's just a loving dad and his kid, living a normal grounded life.

She's going to be fine.

by Anonymousreply 209July 1, 2023 3:21 AM

I think she's 'special'. Anna was a dope addict when she was pregnant. That's why Larry has to be with her everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 210July 1, 2023 4:55 AM

I did not care for Eminem’s jaw in “Venom; Carnage”.

by Anonymousreply 211July 1, 2023 5:17 AM

Where's the jaw troll

by Anonymousreply 212July 1, 2023 5:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!