Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry Birkhead attends the Kentucky Derby with Dannielyn

Did he ever come out of the closet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116Yesterday at 4:50 AM

That girl’s mom is so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 105/01/2021

His face is frozen in time.

by Anonymousreply 205/01/2021

Will someone give Larry a new haircut, it didn't look good on him or Keith Urban twenty years ago and it doesn't do anything for him today.

by Anonymousreply 305/01/2021

He looks.... Odd.

by Anonymousreply 405/01/2021

She has her mama's gums.

by Anonymousreply 505/01/2021

Special Ed and gay dad

by Anonymousreply 605/01/2021

She’s what you call “touched”.

by Anonymousreply 705/01/2021

Larry is looking like an old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 805/01/2021

Happy to see that she has grown up out of the spot light and leading into a normal adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 905/01/2021

I'll say this for him. He seems to have done a very good job raising her. The only time you see either of them in the media is around Ky. Derby time. It's good that he's kept her out of the media.

by Anonymousreply 1005/01/2021

Babyteeth! Babyteeth!

by Anonymousreply 1105/01/2021

Danielynn definitely looks like she has a few bats in her attic

by Anonymousreply 1205/01/2021

That dark dye job is doing him no favors.

by Anonymousreply 1305/01/2021

She's pretty but the mouth area is odd. Too gummy or her teeth are too small or something.

by Anonymousreply 1405/01/2021

How does he make a living? Did he or the girl get money from ANS's estate if there was one?

by Anonymousreply 1505/01/2021

Did she get those horse gums implanted especially for the Derby?

by Anonymousreply 1605/01/2021

If the worst thing you can say about this girl is that she's got "weird gums," her father has done something right.

by Anonymousreply 1705/01/2021

She has beautiful skin.

Whatever happened to all those ANS hangers on? Kimmy, Howard K. Stern, Bobby Trendy?

by Anonymousreply 1805/01/2021

Yeah, that excessive gum exposure she has when smiling will cause pyorrhea sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 1905/01/2021

Damn Larry has officially reached the age where you start looking like an old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2005/01/2021

Any relation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2105/01/2021

He's always looked like an old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2205/01/2021

Remember the weird rumor that he and Howard K. Stern were lovers and pulled a Postman Always Rings Twice on Anna Nicole?

by Anonymousreply 2305/01/2021

[quote] How does he make a living?

He was a rather well known celebrity photographer when he was in California. That's how he met ANS. He's still a photographer now that he's back home in Kentucky, but I don't know what type of photography he's involved in. He's also involved in real estate.

by Anonymousreply 2405/01/2021

Is he a gelding?

by Anonymousreply 2505/01/2021

The only time we see Larry and Dannielyn is at the Kentucky Derby, kinda like the only time we saw "Eternal Starlet" Edy Williams was when she was crashing the red carpet at the Oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2605/01/2021

Man I had completely forgotten that Anna Nicole Smith had a son who died of an overdose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2705/01/2021

[quote]The only time we see Larry and Dannielyn is at the Kentucky Derby

I think they live close by.

by Anonymousreply 2805/01/2021

Years ago a DLer (male) claimed to have hooked up with him

by Anonymousreply 2905/01/2021

I agree the dark dye job isn;t working. he should invest in some highlights and lowlights--he'd look good, even with the dippy haircut.

by Anonymousreply 3005/01/2021

It's good he's providing stability after her hot mess of a mother died and he finally won custody. For all her problems, though, Anna Nicole did love her kids. It was very sad when her son died. Her daughter was less than a month old. What a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 3105/01/2021

So was Howard K Stern supplying her and her son the drugs they died from?

by Anonymousreply 3205/01/2021

He's too old for that same stupid hair style.

by Anonymousreply 3305/01/2021

Did she inherit his feet?

by Anonymousreply 3405/01/2021

Where’s Sugar Pie?

by Anonymousreply 3505/01/2021

Sugar Pie died some years back. She was living with Larry.

by Anonymousreply 3605/01/2021

He seems to have no life outside of his daughter. And his handles are gross. LarryandDaniLynn? FCS, she's 14. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 3705/01/2021

Are they living off Anna's dead husband's money?

by Anonymousreply 3805/01/2021

I don't think she ever got much if any money R38.

by Anonymousreply 3905/01/2021

Did Kimmy ever come out of the closet? It’s been so long ago she’s probably a man by this point!

by Anonymousreply 4005/01/2021

Oh, I thought she inherited it all and her daughter inherited it after Anna's death

by Anonymousreply 4105/01/2021

Now compare her with Travis Barkers 15 year old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 4205/01/2021

[quote] He seems to have no life outside of his daughter.

??? He's a single dad! Thank goodness everyone doesn't parent like Andy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 4305/01/2021

Daddy keeps his makeup powder on the glass coffee table; he needs it because he’s on TV!

by Anonymousreply 4405/01/2021

I think her son OD’d in her hospital room, he’d been sleeping in an arm chair hear her bed while she was recovering after having DaniLynn. It was pretty much all over for Anna Nicole after that, she wasn’t exactly sane and sober before he died, but she was incapable of recovery after his death.

by Anonymousreply 4505/01/2021

I hope she follows in her older brothers footsteps by going to school and getting an education. It’s a shame they didn’t get the chance to know each other.

by Anonymousreply 4605/01/2021

She has that gummy Anna Nicole smile!

by Anonymousreply 4705/01/2021

Anna was a beautiful woman,Danni will be a pretty one. Theres a difference. I dont know who this queen Larry ever thought he was kidding about being straight. How he stayed hard for Anna is a miracle. Has he ever been linked with any woman since ?

by Anonymousreply 4805/01/2021

I don't know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4905/01/2021

Very, very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 5005/01/2021

Awww, she still has her baby teeth!

When she was a newborn, Anna Nicole told the nannies not to feed her too much formula, so she wouldn’t get fat.

She’s better off with Larry.

by Anonymousreply 5105/01/2021

Egads!!!!! The cookies he is sniffing are sniffing cookies. He apparently is a great dad to his girl.

by Anonymousreply 5205/01/2021

[quote] He seems to have no PUBLIC life outside of his daughter

There, fixed that for you. Fact is, you have no idea what goes on in his life. Obviously he likes to keep his and his daughter's private lives exactly that, private.

As for where his money comes from to support himself and his daughter, he has said repeatedly that they live off his income alone. I've seen a photo of their home. While not my style, it's clearly a nice home.

He and his daughter did a tour through their home in 2019 for Daily Mail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5305/02/2021

The Birkhead old Kentucky home. Strange, almost churchlike. But large and well kept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5405/02/2021

[quote] I hope she follows in her older brothers footsteps by going to school and getting an education.

Going to school and getting and education is always good, but it is certainly not the magic answer to having a good life. It didn't seem to do her brother any favors. It clearly didn't make him smart enough to not become a hopeless drug addict who eventually killed himself with dope.

by Anonymousreply 5505/02/2021

[quote]hat excessive gum exposure she has when smiling will cause pyorrhea sooner than later.

She should look up to cousin Shelly: no gums! No teeth either but I'm too detail-oriented to not be nasty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5605/02/2021

I have enjoyed seeing ANS's little girl grow up from her yearly Kentucky Derby photos.

by Anonymousreply 5705/02/2021

And those teeth are after braces. Lovely girl otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 5805/02/2021

I thought the other daddy, Howard K. Stern, was better looking.

by Anonymousreply 5905/02/2021

He can stay in the closet if he wants

by Anonymousreply 6005/02/2021

It's so good that he stepped up to raise the child.

by Anonymousreply 6105/02/2021

I hope he’s raised her to stay away from what her mother became. I used to love watching the Ana Nicole show and thought it was hilarious how she slurred her words and carried on like an air-headed drunk, and now I realize how sad and exploitative that all was.

by Anonymousreply 6205/02/2021

As far as Larry's hair color is concerned, his current color is his real hair color. It was the blond color he had during his California years that was the dye job.

And to me he looks like gay pron star Paul Morgan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6305/02/2021

In my opinion that slimebag Howard K. Stern was primarily responsible for ANS's death. He knew full well she was drug addicted for years, and I believe probably supplied her with drugs, and kept her addicted so he could have his way with her finances. He used her as long as he could, and when she died he tried to keep control of her finances by claiming he was the child's father. Once that was proven wrong he slunk away like the slug he is.

by Anonymousreply 6405/02/2021

Stern's fortunes in the legal world have apparently fallen on hard times. He's now a public defender in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 6505/02/2021

R47, you're totally correct. ANS had the exact same horrible gums; it must be in the genes. But not the Guess jeans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6605/02/2021

[quote]ANS had the exact same horrible gums; it must be in the genes.

And as I learned on DL, is apparently a sign of low-breeding.

People keep asking about his income: How expensive could it be living in KY?

by Anonymousreply 6705/02/2021

R67, what planet do you live on? In my hometown, several girls who are members of well-to-do families who are members of the country club have way worse gums than Dannileynn. (Still such a tragic name, though.)

If you're going to take my comment out of context, at least attempt to back it up instead of just stupidly copying and pasting part of it. ANS had her faux teef put in once she had J. Howard Marshall's $$$. For many old school families--including in the US--new chompers aren't part of the routine...you wear your original teef to you're dying day.

by Anonymousreply 6805/02/2021

R68, being in a CC doesn't mean you didn't come from lesser stock at some point.

by Anonymousreply 6905/02/2021

She looks like a normal kid who wears normal clothes. She's not starving herself and posting revealing photos on social media. Larry has done an excellent job raising her.

by Anonymousreply 7005/02/2021

He has.

by Anonymousreply 7105/02/2021

I'll never understand the fuss made over that empty retards overdose. I still remember someone calling into my local radio station and requesting they play every Rose has its Thorn by poison to " honor" Smith. What on Earth was there to honor? Just a repulsive druggie.

Though she did give the gift of Stephnie Weirs hilarious impressions. I still watch those clips. Weir is a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 7205/02/2021

Howard K. Stern should have be prosecuted.

To lose one Smith was regrettable, to lose two seems intentional.

by Anonymousreply 7305/02/2021

Given that her trailer trash mother was on all sorts of drugs while pregnant with her, it could have been much MUCH worse than the pretty little lady that we have before us.

by Anonymousreply 7405/02/2021

He wasn’t bad looking when he was young.... but I couldn’t locate a single photo in which his hairstyle was flattering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7505/02/2021

Dannielynn received zero from the Anna Nicole Estate (estate lost lawsuit to obtain ex-husband's money).

Wow. I always thought they received something, at least a nuisance settlement.

I guess the old guy only intended for Anna Nicole to receive gifts here and there. No wonder it took her so long to say yes to marriage. Still, if she had been smart with her money, ANS could have squirreled away a portion of his gifts while he was alive.

I thought Howard Stern got disbarred, but he is working as a public defender. He seemed both in love with Anna and using her for all she was worth. Weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7605/02/2021

She didn't deserve a dime from that old coot. I'll never side with gold-diggers.

by Anonymousreply 7705/02/2021

Not even for services rendered, r77?

by Anonymousreply 7805/02/2021

Rusty, the attorney of Marshall's son, did an excellent cross-examination of Anna Nicole.

At 1:18, Anna can take no more and says: "Screw you, Rusty."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7905/02/2021

I always assumed the girl inherited multi-millions?

by Anonymousreply 8005/02/2021

R78, then she should've gotten her money in advance like a professional, because let's not pretend she was any different from one when she hooked up with that old fool.

by Anonymousreply 8105/02/2021

The girl did not "inherit multi-millions." After years and years of lawsuits Anna Nicole Smith did NOT end up with her dead husband's vast fortune. After her death it was always assumed that Dannielynn would get all the money, which was an incentive for establishing paternity; Larry Birkhead and her other lover, some lawyer I think, were fighting over her. After it was established that Larry Birkhead was the father he literally whooped with glee; no doubt he thought he would be in control of many millions. But it was decided in court that Anna Nicole Smith would NOT inherit all the old coot's money. I think Larry might believe that little Dannielynn will be a source of good income someday. I hope she doesn't decide to go into show business. Look at what becoming famous did for her mother.

by Anonymousreply 8205/02/2021

[quote] I always assumed the girl inherited multi-millions?

R80, no. I posted an article at R76 that says she (Dannie) lost her fight.

by Anonymousreply 8305/02/2021

If he's allegedly gay, where does the paternity thing fit in? (yes, I get the physical possibility)

by Anonymousreply 8405/02/2021

R79 That video is a reminder of what a hot mess Anna Nicole was. She comes across as a drugged-out idiot.

by Anonymousreply 8505/02/2021

Anna Nicole seemed like a lesbian or bisexual to me. I watched a few episodes of her reality show and she was kissing (on the lips) her assistant, Kim. There was a party (Christmas?) episode and she's (Anna) making out with Margaret Cho, so random.

Men she's associated with: Howard Marshall (90 at death), Larry Birkhead (smelling cookies), and Howard Stern (unattractive, skinny, IMO).

Anna could have been with much hotter men if she had wanted.

by Anonymousreply 8605/02/2021

I love vagina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8705/02/2021

He seems like a good dad. She looks like a normal kid and their life seems wholesome.

by Anonymousreply 8805/02/2021

I think most people would sleep safer at night knowing a decent gay man is raising her daughter instead of that other creep. Or any straight man.

by Anonymousreply 8905/02/2021

It’s horrible to say but that kid is lucky ANS passed away and she gets to be raised in a stable environment.

by Anonymousreply 9005/02/2021

I've seen pictures of Anna Nicole Smith before the plastic surgery, the fake blonde hair, the breast implants. She was nothing to look at. She looked like what she was: a trashy stripper.

by Anonymousreply 9105/02/2021

I hate to agree, R90. I think she'd be a "tiktok" attention-seeking mess if her mother were raising her. Birkhead saw the insanity surrounding that baby in the aftermath of ANS's death and rather than profit off of it, took that child out of the limelight and raised in her in a normal, stable environment.

I just found it disgusting how Stern attempted to claim paternity when it was obvious she was Birkhead's kid.

by Anonymousreply 9205/02/2021

raised her*

by Anonymousreply 9305/02/2021

Are Stern and Birkhead still hooking up?

by Anonymousreply 9405/02/2021

I agree he seems to have raised her admirably ,but hes the Mariest Mary who ever Mary'd . Id respect him a lot more if he presented as the GAY father who raised her admirably.

by Anonymousreply 9505/02/2021

It's too soon to say how she's turned out. She's only 14. When she gets older she might decide she wants to be and actress or singer or whatever. She might get into drugs and start sleeping around. I hope she doesn't go that route. But the lure of fame and money is great. I think she'd get offers simply for the fact that she's the daughter of the late train wreck Anna Nicole Smith.

by Anonymousreply 9605/02/2021

Aww. This is sad. Danilynn and Larry go to Mexia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9705/02/2021

that woman is/was tragic. i'm glad her daughter seems to be somewhat normal. that show was a nightmare...i didn't follow it, but i've seen episodes. all of the cast was making bank based on Anna Nicole being off her fucking head 24/7. sad.

by Anonymousreply 9805/02/2021

I think Larry brings Danilynn to his colorist. They both have the same bad highlights.

by Anonymousreply 9905/02/2021

she's an attractive girl but she isn't at all her mom. i am happy that Larry has raised her out of the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 10005/02/2021

That's good they're surrounded by family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10105/03/2021

R14 - gummy smile can and should be fixed by a dentist.

by Anonymousreply 10205/03/2021

Of course Larry had her on his show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10305/03/2021

Didn’t Bobby Trendy try to claim paternity?

by Anonymousreply 10405/03/2021

Can we stop the cameras: I wanna masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 10505/03/2021

R104....seriously?

by Anonymousreply 10605/03/2021

The various interview appearances may be partly how Larry raises money to support him and his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 10705/03/2021

She’s a very pretty and lovely young lady, I hope she has a happy and healthy life.

by Anonymousreply 10805/03/2021

Why do they go so often to the Kentucky Derby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109Last Sunday at 6:16 PM

HKS took those horrible pictures of ANS and her dead son. They’re all over Google images.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Sunday at 6:36 PM

R109 They live in KY and he met Anna there

by Anonymousreply 111Last Sunday at 7:15 PM

Thanks, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112Last Sunday at 7:16 PM

[quote] I'll say this for him. He seems to have done a very good job raising her. The only time you see either of them in the media is around Ky. Derby time

He has done a good job raising her. She never would have had a chance with Anna Nicole

by Anonymousreply 113Last Sunday at 8:03 PM

Fetal alcohol syndrome

by Anonymousreply 114Last Sunday at 8:36 PM

She’s been told her mother was a beautiful Angel all of her life. I wonder how she will react when she finds out she was a junkie whore.

by Anonymousreply 115Yesterday at 4:27 AM

I’m sure she knows that R115.

by Anonymousreply 116Yesterday at 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!