Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner speaks against trans women playing female sports

Let’s see how this manifests with people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2021 12:32 AM

He's right about this one.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2021 8:27 PM

Caitlin was an idiot before transition and an idiot now. Personally I don’t give a shit one way the other about sports.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2021 8:32 PM

The one thing Jenner does know is sports.

[quote]"If you're not gonna allow trans kids to play sports, children will die," Elliot Page said. "And it really is that simple."

Then found a queer/gender-non-conforming league. Because Page is the one who would die if he joined a male football team.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2021 8:36 PM

I agree with her. I am not voting for her but she is at least level headed about pronouns and girls sports.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2021 8:38 PM

Correct.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote]"If you're not gonna allow trans kids to play sports, children will die," Elliot Page said. "And it really is that simple."

This is such a form of outright deceit and manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2021 8:47 PM

This is what abuser says. “If you leave me, I’ll kill myself”. This is abuse and control of people. This is like brainwashing. I don’t know what you would call this. It’s abuse, though.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2021 8:58 PM

Funny how fat, unathletic kids manage not to kill themselves even though they're dissuaded from playing sports.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2021 9:02 PM

Broken clock being right.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2021 9:06 PM

Well the GOP was all over the “if kids can’t do All of the Things All of the Time They Will DIE” excuse all through covid which is why, I presume, everybody else is dogpiling on. And, honestly this is why Americans are all becoming self-entitled loser snowflake twats, in general.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2021 9:16 PM

Such bullshit, little kids are now taking the drugs to block puberty, they will never have the same strength as a cis gender male.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote]little kids are now taking the drugs to block puberty

Outlaw this.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2021 9:24 PM

Wow, I hadn't seen that quote from Ellen Page's interview. She really is fucked-up. Oprah should hang her head in shame for promoting this insane girl.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2021 9:26 PM

“Reporting from the BRUCE Jenner Sports Complex in Lamoni, Iowa….” 🏀 🏈 ⚽️ 🏳️‍⚧️

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2021 10:03 PM

I must be hallucinating, I just agreed with her.

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2021 10:03 PM

Even Renee Richards agrees with this.

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2021 10:13 PM

He’s right on this one.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2021 10:43 PM

One thing that the thang will always be first and foremost is an obedient Republican dog.

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2021 10:47 PM

She left her dick on the dance floor.

And tossed her brain away.

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2021 10:53 PM

He's right about most all of it. Bruce liked to dress up and be pretty. He isn't part of the queer community. But he as a necklace of Olympic medals and he's quite right that Trans women do not belong in female sports. That's what the East German Women used to be disqualified for, duh.

Elliott Page is a manorexic trans man. Without facial hair you're nothing. Eat something and wash your fucking hair. Boys wash their hair ya know? I watched Juno twice. I was rooting for you. Is Michael Cera a woman? I'm not surprised.

Kaitlyn would like a pretty straight lady to marry. He's still be with Kris if she'd have him. He is far more the truth of Trans experience than any hormone blocked teen or Trans Woman trying to win a Gold Medal in female wrestling. Pro female sports leagues in Hockey and Basketball or fucking Figure Skating don't need help from transitioned MEN. Trans movements are inherently anti female and anti GAY. Like Kaitlyn. Go girl.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2021 10:57 PM

She is look a little rough and manly in the pic.

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2021 11:10 PM

Why do people care? There should not be a distinction between boys and girls. Whoever is the best gets on the team.

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2021 11:14 PM

You're a moron. You, R22. Pick up a book on biology and anatomy. Then open it.

by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2021 11:17 PM

It shouldn’t matter. It’s very outdated to have such a binary view. Everything should be integrated.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2021 11:20 PM

You let Elliott Page give you a throw triple Axel R24.

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2021 11:23 PM

I have to believe r22 and r24 are trolls

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2021 11:24 PM

Why is a gay site so anti-trans? Who cares if a trans kid wants to play sports? Get over yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2021 11:26 PM

The truth from a real accomplished Trans woman

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2021 12:25 AM

[quote]Funny how fat, unathletic kids manage not to kill themselves even though they're dissuaded from playing sports.

What a dumb thing to say. Fat, unathletic kids are often pushed into sports whether they want to be in them or not, by adults who think they're being helpful.

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote]Why is a gay site so anti-trans?

Honestly, it's largely because of Milo Yiannwhatever. He was posting a lot of far-right troll threads with his sockpuppets, including a "concerned woman" named Linda. He was terrible at sockpuppeting though so he would use the same Linda account to post other alt-right stuff and think no one noticed.

What his trolling did was attract the far right and alt-right here, including the really troubled British ladies who hate trans and gays both, and think DL is their own personal safe space. Now they're pretty much entrenched. Like "Linda" though nearly every anti-trans lady will also post on other threads and slam Biden and Democrats, be homophobes and racists, the whole nine yards.

Not that there aren't some gays involved but the majority of the anti-trans hate on here is from rightwingers and/or straight women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2021 12:36 AM

Caitlyn is wrong.

First of all, this is not a big enough problem to devote so much time and effort. It's a big red herring so that right-wing bigots can hang their hat. Secondly, a trans woman is a woman. Is she supposed to play on the boys' team? Everyone would be bitching about that too.

Lastly, a 6-feet 5-inch male high school basketball player has an unfair advantage over an opposing team made up of males players who are all about 5-feet 9-inches or 5-feet 10-inches. But they don't kick the 6'5"basketball player off the team. Instead, they welcome him, and may the best team win.

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2021 12:58 AM

Bruce Jenner said he always felt like a woman. Should he give back his 1976 Olympic gold medal for winning the decathlon? He competed against all men, and he won. But he was really a woman inside according to Bruce himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2021 1:02 AM

Athletes shouldn’t get so much $ and attention anyway. Take away the fake social importance and people will stop caring about who plays what and why.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2021 1:08 AM

About the only issue with which I agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2021 1:08 AM

I'm so sick of this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2021 1:10 AM

R27, most on here are NOT anti-trans. What's inherently "anti-trans" about making sure bio females play against bio females in sports? For the very simple sake of keeping things fair? Nothing. Nothing about that is "anti" anything. I suppose it is pro-female sports.

I would love to see a trans league start, btw. It'd be fantastic. Which is pro trans-women sports.

Oh, and I do realize that lots of gays don't really care about sports. I get that. But that doesn't mean it isn't an issue - however small - for those affected by it.

Finally, if I, as a gay guy, wasn't included in the trans fight (as a member of the LGBT community), I'd probably not weigh in. But I am included. And, as a result, I have to weigh in with as much evidence to support whichever claim makes the most logical, scientific and equitable sense possible.

And to the idiot who thinks Milo Blahblah in any way shaped my opinion? Hard and fast no.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2021 1:22 AM

Yeah. Um, sadly Bruce Jenner is right about this.

by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2021 1:27 AM

R22 - “ Why do people care? There should not be a distinction between boys and girls. Whoever is the best gets on the team.”

R22 is every fucking M-F trans jock. Do us a favor, go sit in the corner, and play with your dicklet.

by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2021 3:20 AM

What about drag racing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2021 3:31 AM

R31 is another troll. Trans women are trans women dear.

Sweetie if you’re going to do height then Brittany greiner is an anomaly in the WNBA at 6’8. A 6’8 male isn’t unusual in the NBA. A varsity high school boys team can beat collegiate women’s teams.

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2021 3:54 AM

Trust the science! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2021 4:11 AM

No one cares what Caitlyn thinks, every move she makes is a publicity stunt

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2021 4:17 AM

I agree with her. Male to female DNA is still male. It would be unfair advantage.

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2021 4:37 AM

R7 Feminists say women will die if abortion is made illegal again. Are they abusers?

ACT UP said that without AIDS funding gay youth would kill themselves. Were they abusers?

Non trans kids have killed themselves over not making the team (or cheerleading squad). You don't think a trans youth in a small town (like under 2000) won't suicide if all they have going in their lives is sports?

I remember a tv show that had a graduating class with 7 in one of the Dakota states about 20 years ago. They didn't even have enough for a male or female sports team. Why not let kids with small classes go co-ed in sports? They can play co-ed at recess & in their own yards but not at schools? Dumb dumb dumb. No one cares who wins in games during recess or in their yards at home.

This is all bout titles & trophies. Kids having fun, being social, being civil & keeping the pounds off while learning the games is all that should matter. Bio girls have played on boys wrestling teams before all of this hoopla & even Belinda Carlisle became the first known girl to play on a boys basketball team back in the 1970s (in the state of California). How did all of those boys she played with & against ever survive that ordeal? Boo freakin' hoo. It's shocking how far back the repubs & the Log Cabin DL idiots have tried to take the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 44May 2, 2021 5:07 AM

R40. I said trans women are women right there in my post. Read it.

by Anonymousreply 45May 2, 2021 5:10 AM

I would LOVE to see transgender people cancel the fuck out of Jenner.

Jenner is repulsive on every level and is obviously so privileged and oblivious that she's sold out on her own kind. They all must hate her.

by Anonymousreply 46May 2, 2021 5:13 AM

Although I agree, Caitlyn is a flip-flopper and not someone I would want representing me if I was trans. She talks about how nobody does anything for trans rights, but then says stuff like this and votes Republican.

by Anonymousreply 47May 2, 2021 5:18 AM

[quote]If you're not gonna allow trans kids to play sports, children will die

The thing IS, no one is actively preventing kids who choose to identify as trans from playing sports. You just have to play with people who are physically built like you.

Tough shit. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 48May 2, 2021 5:42 AM

She's right. If you are or have been producing male hormones, you have an unfair advantage among female competitors.

by Anonymousreply 49May 2, 2021 5:44 AM

^ fatass Donald Trump. at R48.

by Anonymousreply 50May 2, 2021 5:45 AM

Umm R48 some girls parents don't want "females to males" playing

with /against other bio girls due to the male hormones &/or puberty blockers that would give them an advantage.

by Anonymousreply 51May 2, 2021 5:49 AM

I read it r45 and no trans women aren’t women. R44 boys categories are generally open. When did Belinda play on a boys team in the 6th grade.

by Anonymousreply 52May 2, 2021 6:04 AM

I'll take Caitlyn over "Elliot" any day of the week at this point.

by Anonymousreply 53May 2, 2021 6:07 AM

R31, you're right. It's not a big enough problem to illicit such debate. Bio women should play bio women sports. Easy. Trans woman might have to sacrifice playing competitive sports. But such is life. Any actual athlete would rather not compete than compete with an unfair advantage. At least the ones I played with in high school and college.

R44, I totally agree with youth or intramural sports teams. Let the little ones do whatever. That's all in fun. The same with small North Dakota towns that don't have enough players - male or female or trans - to cover a team. No one is "excluding" transwomen to be a dick. It's just to be fair.

But once it gets competitive? And scholarships/money etc might be involved? Nope. Gotta go with science at that point.

And to the moron talking about height? And how all sport is inherently unfair? What a myopically stupid argument. Of course the best should win. But there have always been needed division in sports. A teams, B teams. Varsity, JV. And we've decided, with good reason, to have, at the very least, the XX and XY chromosome as a natural dividing line in sport. For reasons I know you know - assuming you took a basic sex ed class.

From there? We have other dividing lines (depending on the sport): as well Age and weight being the most common (after sex). Should we scrape those too? Let 25 year olds play little league? Or let a 250 pound boxer fight a 120 pound boxer? Of course not. That would be asinine. It's also why we do our best to limit steroids in sports. Or other forms of cheating. Integrity matters in sports.

Or it should.

by Anonymousreply 54May 2, 2021 6:43 AM

He would be much more attractive if she would wear his mask and cover half her face

by Anonymousreply 55May 2, 2021 6:45 AM

R44, it's very telling that you only use examples of girls on boy's teams.

by Anonymousreply 56May 2, 2021 6:50 AM

R56 My post was longer than what I usually do.

R54 100 pound boys can get tackled/crushed by other boys as heavy as 500 pounds on some football teams in all parts of the US.

by Anonymousreply 57May 2, 2021 6:55 AM

And, guess what moron, even a hundred pound boy has a better chance of not getting hurt by a 500 pound boy tackling him than a hundren pound girl because he naturally has more musculature and a heavier bone structure and a more balanced pelvic girdle. Biology is real.

by Anonymousreply 58May 2, 2021 6:59 AM

This is a culture war that the Repigs are stirring up. It's rarely an issue. A trans woman is a woman and should play on the women's team.

The men's teams aren't going to play with a trans women or allow the on their team, and trans women should not have to sacrifice playing sports because of some bigoted reason. Trans women play on the women's team.

by Anonymousreply 59May 2, 2021 7:25 AM

R59, are you for real? Sports are about the physical body, not "identity". Transwomen are not physically women, they are physically men. No one's stopping transwomen from participating in sports. They can play in their own physical category (male anatomy and physiology) or start their own leagues.

Are you saying Caitlyn - Olympic athlete and probably the world's most famous transwoman - is a bigot against transwomen?

by Anonymousreply 60May 2, 2021 7:35 AM

R57, and you just proved why you shouldn't weigh in on issues that you clearly know nothing about.

So if you had a bio daughter(100 lbs) who transitioned to a trans young man and wanted to play bio male football, you'd let him right? Oh, not a kicker btw. Your son's desire is to be the starting running back. The man given the task of avoiding all those 500 pound tacklers. No guts, no glory, right? Get the lad some puberty blockers and let him rumble with the other young men.

No biggie, right? All is fair, right? A trans man is a man. Either he can hack it or not. And you wouldn't worry at all about the bone density discrepancy, hand/eye coordination, and other known physical differences, right?

I'll wait until you wake up tomorrow for your response. And then I will know whether you're a liar or not. Because their's only one correct answer.

You'd be a psychopath to let you son even try out. And you know it. Because we want to believe that transmen are men and transwomen are women - and for the most part IT'S TOTALLY FINE to have that be the case. But sometimes? We have to accept reality. Even if it's not what we want. Even if it's not perfect.

Why is this so damn hard to understand?

R59, so bio woman have to sacrifice? The transwoman will just about always take the spot of a biowoman. Anyone who's every played a sport knows this. So who's sacrifice is more important?

by Anonymousreply 61May 2, 2021 7:42 AM

The Lennon Sisters had an unfair advantage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 2, 2021 7:46 AM

I agree with her on this, but didn't she say the opposite thing about the olympics a few years ago? I could have sworn I heard a quote where she said trans-women should be able to compete against biological women in the olympics (?)

I hope women don't back down on this. A man in a skirt taking your place is no different than a man in pants taking your place.

by Anonymousreply 63May 2, 2021 7:49 AM

Just wait till they “evolve on the issue”.

by Anonymousreply 64May 2, 2021 1:16 PM

r27, they should play sports with out trans kids. You just want men and all trans women to win everything I guess.

It's unfair to biological women and girls.

by Anonymousreply 65May 2, 2021 3:42 PM

I want to see Trans Men fighting to play on men's sports team.

What sports are Elliot Page playing? Did he join his local soccer league or men's tennis league. Can't wait to see the stats on that.

It's always these huge trans women that want to play in girls sports.

by Anonymousreply 66May 2, 2021 3:46 PM

Don’t trust is all I’m saying. Don’t trust.

by Anonymousreply 67May 2, 2021 3:48 PM

The only person to believe on this issue is a gay male Democrat. If a gay male Democrat came out against this issue, believe them. Not anybody else, and certainly not this person.

by Anonymousreply 68May 2, 2021 3:49 PM

I don’t give a shit about sports either. But can women just fucking be honest and admit they don’t actually want equality - they just want the best parts of what it means to be a man. If you want equality between the sexes then train your ass off to run faster than us. That’s when this facade of wanting equality will actually feel like something you really.

by Anonymousreply 69May 2, 2021 3:55 PM

r69, it's not that simple. Can't be done. Serena Williams who crushed all women's tennis players in her day would get beat by most male division 3 college players. If there was just one tennis league and not an ATP and WTA. No woman would ever win an tournament title ever.

by Anonymousreply 70May 2, 2021 3:58 PM

The current trans ideology is propelled by testosterone fueled straight men who have a fetish for looking like 17 year old girls. It is filled with oppressive patriarchal ugliness and nastiness. It is a war on women and a war on gays and lesbians. The idiocy of those who defend it is shocking and sickening. There is absolutely no excuse for your hate filled stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 71May 2, 2021 4:13 PM

I agree with her.

Also, former athletes with no political experience shouldn't be governor of a huge state.

by Anonymousreply 72May 2, 2021 4:15 PM

Give "them" their own sports and team. In fact, give them their own country or at least a county in Florida. They'll be a perfect fit their with all of the other wack jobs.

by Anonymousreply 73May 2, 2021 4:17 PM

The flood of legislation is based on a case in Connecticut. The biological boys joined the girls' track team and won a combined 15 championships. That allegedly had an impact on the biological girls' chances at scholarships.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 2, 2021 4:28 PM

'Puberty blockers is a wonderful idea!'

Josef Mengele

by Anonymousreply 75May 2, 2021 4:37 PM

Trans women are not women, R59, and never will be. Repeating a fallacy does not make it come true.

by Anonymousreply 76May 2, 2021 5:50 PM

R59 is fine with this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 2, 2021 6:57 PM

Fuck you, R70! How fucking dare you? I'm a MOM! I have a child. You are just as ugly inside as you are outside. You are a liar and a thief! I am going to take my gay husband's fucking balls, shove them down your fucking throat and kill you! I have a CHILD!!!

by Anonymousreply 78May 2, 2021 7:30 PM

That's the truth, R71. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 79May 2, 2021 9:26 PM

Jenner is right on this. Bio boys should not play against bio girls. Period.

by Anonymousreply 80May 3, 2021 2:22 AM

I tend to agree- while they lose muscle mass during the transition they retain the longer bigger frame which if you consider the physics of levers- gives them more strength than most biological women. Rene Richards briefly played the women’s pro tennis circuit and was probably somewhere around top 50. She went a couple rounds at the US Open and was defeated by the a Wimbledon champ Virginia Wade in a respectable match. Some years earlier and younger as Dick Raskind she was ranked in the top 10 in the East in the over 35 men’s rankings- not close to being in the top 500 in make professional tennis or even top 2000. Of course she had a physical advantage. The physical realities need to be acknowledged to assure fairness. I believe Martina Navratilova is against transgender women competing in women’s sports. Martina was coached by Rene during her dominant years in the 1980s..

by Anonymousreply 81May 3, 2021 2:34 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2021 2:37 AM

That said above- in all other respects, trans women are women and of course she be guaranteed all the rights due any American citizen.

My guess is on the club level (not professional) a trans woman competing in a woman’s draw is no big deal. The stakes just aren’t high enough.

But competing high school, college and pro sports- not fair to biological women.

by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2021 2:41 AM

did you transition charlie? what took you so long. You've been a woman since Yentl.

by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2021 2:45 AM

R68, I am a gay male Democrat. And an ex collegiate athlete. I am VERY against it. Not because I want to be. Or find any joy in it. Not because I have any negative feelings or anything toward transwomen. I just know that it gives bio men who transition an unfair advantage that has nothing to do with hard work or innate talent. And that really goes against what sport is all about.

I just think the integrity of bio female sports could be at risk. Which would be such a shame.

(Btw, Martina Navratilova is a gay female Democrat and she's against it, in exactly the same way I am. I assume that counts, too?)

by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2021 2:45 AM

Rene Richards highest rank on the WTA tour was 20th. She was 44 years old and at that point was in the same tier as some of the all time greats (Billie Jean, Chris, Martina). Martina beat Richards but said she barely won. Richards has said had she transitioned 20 years before she would’ve been unbeatable on the women’s tour.

by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2021 2:56 AM

She's still the front runner in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2021 3:01 AM

[quote]That said above- in all other respects, trans women are women and of course she be guaranteed all the rights due any American citizen.

Why is a trans woman a woman in your mind? Can I be black because I say I feel black? Can I be twenty years younger because I feel twenty years younger? Can I be a cat because I feel a bit feline today? There is, literally, no difference between declaring these things and declaring you can change your biological sex. None.

No one will answer this. No one ever does because they can't.

by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2021 3:01 AM

ANCIENT history. Cut it out eldergays. This has nothing to do with patient zero, Rene Richards? It was never proven that he caused the AIDS pandemic.

Transwomen (Men) WANT to take over female sports, from grade school to the Major Leagues and the Olympics.

Bio women, Gay Men and Lesbians must STOP them. Bio women lesbian female world class athletes like Martina are heroes. WE can be HEROES.

Stop trans nonsense. Call them by their preferred names and pronouns and fuck them if you want. But keep them out of professional sports. They're biological men. Duh.

Rene Richards did spread AIDS around the world, I know. But she's not the only one. charlie did too.

by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2021 3:04 AM

Caitlyn Jenner’s position sounds awfully theatrical—like Barack Obama and his “need to evolve on gay marriage” - which was complete BS. He supported gay marriage as far back as the 90s. Don’t trust Jenner on this issue—before you know it, every feminine gay male and masculine lesbian in CA will be required to transition. That’s not hyperbole. It’s reality already in places like Iran.

by Anonymousreply 90May 3, 2021 3:58 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 91May 3, 2021 4:47 AM

R81

They don't lose much muscle mass. Testosterone builds muscle mass, but estrogen maintains already existing muscle mass. Strength after a year on estrogen isn't that much lower.

It's irrelevant anyway since some sporting leagues let completely unaltered boys and men compete against girls and women. Andraya Yearwood was competing against girls before starting testosterone blockers and estrogen. Rachel McKinnon claims it's a human rights violation to expect MTFs to take estrogen before competing against women.

Give the trans an inch...

by Anonymousreply 92May 3, 2021 5:32 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 93May 3, 2021 5:33 AM

I for one, would not want any woman to play against this person:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 3, 2021 12:42 PM

You cannot alter anatomy and DNA to pretend to be the opposite sex, because quite frankly that’s what it boils down to, performance art.

I don’t have a problem with people wanting to be trans, where I draw the line is when they start demanding that others play along in their delusions, this is where trans has jumped the shark.

No one should be expected to follow ludicrous pronoun agendas. We get that you don’t look like a man or a woman so you want to make sure people address you as you see fit, in this case it’s fine to add a pronoun to an email or during an interaction with others but it’s not ok to force the rest society to add them as well when we can clearly discern the person’s biological sex. It’s not ok to refer to the rest of the world as cis, we do not require labels to feel comfortable with ourselves.

It’s wrong to demand to invade women’s spaces and demand that the world alters language to protect delicate trans sensibilities.

Breast feeding is not chest feeding.

It’s not people who menstruate it’s women who menstruate.

A dress and makeup does not make a women.

You do not know what it feels like to be a women if you are a man and it’s the same for a woman who thinks she knows what a men feel like.

Hormones do not change muscle mass, lung capacity, bone density or the skeletal structure.

Sports are segregated by sex due to anatomical differences and it must be respected to ensure fairness.

I don’t think the trans would be to happy to have to be judged by physical characteristics that they do do not posses, maybe a menstruating flow contest or a cock length one contest might clue them in.

by Anonymousreply 95May 3, 2021 2:23 PM

This feels so wrong, but I agree. Now I must go shower the dirty feeling away.

by Anonymousreply 96May 3, 2021 2:27 PM

What’s wrong about it?

by Anonymousreply 97May 3, 2021 2:31 PM

I agree with her, fucking hate her and all she represents. The trans community has become lethal and is suffocating the rights of the gay community. I do not believe they should be part of the LGB community. I am a gay male democrat with two masters, who is proud to be gay and works hard for our community, but truly believe the trans community is destroying all that we have worked so hard to accomplish.

by Anonymousreply 98May 3, 2021 2:44 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 99May 3, 2021 4:45 PM

On the Jezebel article about this, I left a comment asking how Cece Telfer went from 390th in the men's group to 1st in the women's group after a year of testosterone suppression, and why trans "men" aren't taking men's medals the same way trans "women" are taking women's. It was deleted. They are such cowards.

by Anonymousreply 100May 3, 2021 4:55 PM

If putting one's foot in one's own mouth was an Olympic sport, Caitlyn would win the gold.

by Anonymousreply 101May 3, 2021 5:00 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 102May 3, 2021 5:22 PM

R97- Agreeing with her about anything feels wrong, 😂. But she is right about this ONE thing.

by Anonymousreply 103May 3, 2021 10:01 PM

My neo pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 104May 3, 2021 11:38 PM

Miss Jenner played in female golf tournament a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 105May 3, 2021 11:43 PM

Caitlyn goes to numerous gala events to receive awards/plaques for trans advocacy and a trans lifestyle.

This is ridiculous. She's appeared on some talk shows and has done some interviews.

If she spent much time in fundraising, lobbying, guest lecturing, and holding educational seminars, for trans causes, perhaps such recognitions and gifts would be deserved. Otherwise, no.

Trans awards, based on affording expensive clothes and plastic surgery, having established fame for something else, and being a part of a trashy reality show, look rather undeserved.

by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2021 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!