Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Babbitt's grifting family prepping to file $10million lawsuit against police for shooting her dead during Capitol riot

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 7, 2021 5:28 PM

OP, amen!!!!

It sucks how black people who are shot or harmed by cops are blamed, while whites are seen as victimless, even criminals like Ashli

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2021 6:29 PM

Gee, didn't she die not doing what they say black people should be doing? She disobeyed a direct order from an officer while trespassing. Dumb bitch.

Any experts weighing in on how far this will get?

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2021 6:40 PM

The funniest thing to come out of this is that Ashli Babbitt was living in a poly arrangement with her husband and another woman.

Ofc I don't delight in her death but she was actively trying to insurrect the government.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2021 6:40 PM

I don't see how the family will win the case. She was warned not to keep going but didn't listen and got shot. She broke the damn window trying to get into the House chamber where members were still being evacuated. That was a security risk. They were justified in shooting her deplorable ass

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2021 6:43 PM

When they lose this nuisance suit, they should forced to pay taxpayers for the costs associated with the case. Throw in the cost of the window she broke.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2021 6:53 PM

This will go absolutely nowhere. They are delusional. She broke into a government building trying to attack and her delusional family thinks they can sue?šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2021 6:55 PM

Wow, what a bunch of shit.

[quote]'A rookie police officer would not have shot this woman. If she committed any crime by going through the window and into the Speaker's Lobby, it would have been trespassing. Some misdemeanor crime. All a rookie cop would have done is arrest her,' Roberts told Zenger.

Um, yeah, nice try at spinning there. A mob breaks into the Capital while Democrats are inside and you don't think a cop is going to do his job and protect them?

[quote]'Whose life is he saving by shooting her? She's not brandishing a weapon. She's on the window ledge. And there's no reason to think she's armed.'

He's possibly saving the lives of Pence, Pelosi and others and how did he know she didn't have a weapon?

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2021 7:03 PM

The US military needs to seriously start screening better and culling traitors out of their ranks. This cunt should never have been allowed into the AF.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2021 7:12 PM

God if this had been BLM there would have been troops of national guardsmen(are there women?) with shields and clubs and the massacre would have rivaled that of Little Big Horn.

R3 I have to disagree with you. She would have delighted in yours.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2021 7:23 PM

Is the family of the person who shot the cop suing the perpetrator?

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2021 7:24 PM

Sorry -- I meant the family of the cop, of course.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2021 7:25 PM

They can sue as much as they like. they wonl;t get a cent,. And i doubt the government will settle--they'll enjoy watching the case lose in court.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2021 7:28 PM

She was carrying some type of weapon for attacking, though it wasn't a firearm. She was ordered multiple times to stop and was told multiple times she would be shot if she continued with the aggression.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2021 7:39 PM

They should go shot her family now.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2021 7:40 PM

shoot

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2021 7:40 PM

Early-on, her "family" was critical of her choice to go to the Capitol and the behavior she chose that got her shot

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2021 7:46 PM

They smell money now R16.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2021 7:48 PM

The police should counter sue

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2021 7:51 PM

IS IT ANY WONDER NOW, SHE WAS WHAT SHE WAS AND DID WHAT SHE DID?!..

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2021 7:52 PM

The family smells money like a shark would have smelled that bitch's pussy juice in the ocean. Hopefully they'll be on the hook for all legal costs their nuisance lawsuit incurs.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2021 7:55 PM

I feel this this video of really didnā€™t get out there enough and it goes a long way to explaining exactly who this cunt was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2021 7:56 PM

Was anyone watching live on MSNBC when her very bloody body was brought out on a stretcher right past the TV cameras? She still had that "The fuckers actually shot me" look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2021 7:57 PM

R22 I remember Katy Tur's reaction

by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2021 7:59 PM

r22 She had a "things got real" moment. Invading the capitol wasn't 4chan or some other online chat room.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2021 8:03 PM

They will settle

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2021 8:07 PM

I do get the impression some of those idiots thought it was going to be some kind of tailgate party and it was going to be all fun and games.

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2021 8:09 PM

[quote] Gee, didn't she die not doing what they say black people should be doing? She disobeyed a direct order from an officer while trespassing. Dumb bitch.

And they shouldn't be shot dead either. People criticize the cop who shot Adam Toledo who was holding a fucking gun, yet Babbit was unarmed and surrounded by guards from both sides. This is not a video game. You don't murder people just because you find them personally reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2021 8:10 PM

No, but you can if you are defending your Vice President against a treasonous insurrectionist. She disobeyed numerous orders to get down. They didn't know she was unarmed.

Don't be obtuse R27. He was doing his job.

by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2021 8:13 PM

R28 At the time she was shot while hanging on the window, she wouldn't even have been capable of using a weapon. There were guards behind her as well.

by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote] He was doing his job.

No, he was a little too trigger happy.

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2021 8:16 PM

Doesn't matter R29. What happened if she had gotten over and then pulled a gun. I seriously doubt the cop found her personally reprehensible. He gave her several orders before shooting. He was doing his job. I would have shot her ass too. Remember, who he was keeping them from.

by Anonymousreply 31May 1, 2021 8:17 PM

They better not settle, this family will lose this lawsuit at a trial.

by Anonymousreply 32May 1, 2021 8:17 PM

r27 is a troll, r28. Obtuse comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 33May 1, 2021 8:18 PM

Very hard to sue the feds. The Capitol Police are part of the government. They will lose and it's hard to defend treason and insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 34May 1, 2021 8:20 PM

The MSNBC footage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 1, 2021 8:20 PM

[quote] He was doing his job.

None of them were doing their jobs in the first place. There were no warnings of impending shots. You could clearly see the crowd was totally stunned that she was shot.

by Anonymousreply 36May 1, 2021 8:23 PM

r36 He warned her, she thought this was a game, she found out.

by Anonymousreply 37May 1, 2021 8:25 PM

I heard several warnings R36. Did you not? Like R37 said, they thought it was a game but you don't storm the Capitol in a mob and not expect to get in serious shit.

by Anonymousreply 38May 1, 2021 8:27 PM

[quote] I heard several warnings [R36]. Did you not? Like [R37] said, they thought it was a game but you don't storm the Capitol in a mob and not expect to get in serious shit.

So you think shooting a relatively small woman in the neck who was at the time immobilized was the best course of action? There was no other alternative?

by Anonymousreply 39May 1, 2021 8:30 PM

"This is not a video game. You don't murder people just because you find them personally reprehensible."

Oh right, troll at r27, š™©š™š™–š™©'š™Ø why she was shot.

by Anonymousreply 40May 1, 2021 8:30 PM

R1 is one of the worst R1s we've ever had. You're genuinely too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 41May 1, 2021 8:30 PM

If the video at R21 is indicative of her regular behavior while driving, it is a good thing that she is dead. It would be only a matter of time until she killed someone via distracted driving.

No sympathy for her, or her family. She was involved in an insurrection, and was posing a threat to our elected representatives. More of them should have been put down. If that was a mob of black people you can bet your life the bodycount would have been a lot higher - not that they would have been allowed to make it all the way to the Speaker's Lobby - not to mention the floor of the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2021 8:33 PM

Can you imagine being that angry all of the time? This woman was insane.

by Anonymousreply 43May 1, 2021 8:34 PM

Too bad more of the fascists werenā€™t killed. I hope the Capitol Police are investing in target practice in preparation for the next coup attempt (and there WILL be more of those).

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2021 8:35 PM

R27, this you?:

From this thread: Republicans will be challenging all races that they lost by less than 6%

[quote]A revote is needed to restore faith in our election. There is no excuse for this BS when other less developed countries can count their votes within a day.

What about this thread. This you, R27?: Looks Like Biden Wants To Just Let Trump Slide Once He's Out Of Office

[quote]Generally it's not a good idea to prosecute when you yourself are tainted with corruption.

You're a deplorable cunt who no doubt justified unarmed black people getting killed in their own cars, while defending a literal terrorist only when they share your radicalism. Make her Muslim and you'd show what a rancid cunt you truly are.

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2021 8:36 PM

R2, whenever Blacks are murdered by cops, DL's racists IMMEDIATELY chime in: "Disobey a copy, you're choosing to die."

WHERE are they when a white Q-bitch dies?

by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2021 8:38 PM

How was she immobilized when she was shot? I saw a woman breaching a window while clearly being warned away. Yep, you are a deplorable cunt who was probably all for the mob at the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2021 8:39 PM

R42 If any black people had been shot dead, that Capitol Building would have been burned down by now.

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2021 8:39 PM

This woman was literally there to stop our friggin democracy. She was there to *attack* elected officials, not for a god damned picnic. They were breaking the god damned windows and doors and screaming for the literal head of the VP.

There is nothing more ironic than the complete idiots who say "white privilege" doesn't exist, proving that it does with this terrorist bitch alone.

by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2021 8:41 PM

R47 I don't support the mob. However, I marvel at the cognitive dissonance on display. Republicans like Hawley and Cruz are personally responsible yet at the same time those who participated in the riots deserve death because they had complete agency. Stick to a narrative. Babbit should have been arrested. However, more than that, this type of thing should and could have been prevented. The fact that this happened at all warrants an investigation, one that obviously is not happening given that details have already been suppressed.

by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote] How was she immobilized when she was shot?

Her body and arms were literally hanging on one side of the window. She wasn't brandishing a weapon and could not have lunged forward. She could have easily been incapacitated if the guards knew what they were doing. But then again, had they known, they would have been able to stop the mob.

by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2021 8:44 PM

this cunt was a domestic terrorist and a traitor. All the people involved should be treated as such and brought to Guantanamo bay

Her estate should be sued to help recover the taxpayer funds that it took to help clean up the mess from when ashli tried to help overthrow the government

She had been in the military. Any honors she achieved should be revoked and the military should make a statement, disowning her

Had she and the others been democrats, that's how the republicans would have treated them

by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote] Her body and arms were literally hanging on one side of the window. She wasn't brandishing a weapon and could not have lunged forward. She could have easily been incapacitated if the guards knew what they were doing.

You're a LIAR

There was a mob of over a hundred people. Now get the fuck out of here

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2021 8:47 PM

I can't believe there are people on this thread trying to defend this woman. She was clearly part of a mob and disobeyed the order to stand back. There was no moment in which to calmly arrest her. The miracle is that the one brave person who shot her dead (thank God) was able to hold back the mob. I have no doubt Babbitt and her fellow terrorists were seconds away from murdering our elected officials and anyone who tried to defend them.

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2021 8:48 PM

[quote] Had she and the others been democrats, that's how the republicans would have treated them

You're aware that we've had nightly riots for months and almost no one faced any consequences right?

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2021 8:48 PM

Who said Cruz and Hawley were not responsible? The actual person responsible is Trump however these idiots had a choice to follow Turd over that cliff.

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2021 8:51 PM

This is one of those situations where the family's lawyer should be seriously punished for filing a BS lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 57May 1, 2021 8:52 PM

Those "riots" were against police brutality and injustice, not storming the Capitol to overturn the election. Huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 58May 1, 2021 8:52 PM

There are over a dozen non lethal ways to disperse mobs and discourage mob violence, all of which we've seen to one extent or another last summer. They dropped the ball in every instance, including stopping the organized assault which had been planned for weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 1, 2021 8:53 PM

I smell a deplorable. Anyone comparing the protests against police brutality to the Capitol mob belongs over on Stormfront or 4chan.

by Anonymousreply 60May 1, 2021 8:54 PM

It's mostly one troll, r54.

by Anonymousreply 61May 1, 2021 8:54 PM

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

At least she died doing what she loved: being a traitorous Qunt.

by Anonymousreply 62May 1, 2021 8:55 PM

No, it's two trolls. One is a generic Deplorable.

The other is .

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2021 8:56 PM

I remember when her sister Lorena chopped off her husband John's penis.

by Anonymousreply 64May 1, 2021 8:58 PM

Well, r63, 11 posts so far are from one of them. The "They'll settle" troll.

by Anonymousreply 65May 1, 2021 8:59 PM

Sure R59, you just keep trying to blame the police for your martyred (in your mind) spokeswoman.

by Anonymousreply 66May 1, 2021 8:59 PM

Is the live traitorous Qunt on this thread the woman who had her shoes ruined at the Bellagio?

by Anonymousreply 67May 1, 2021 9:01 PM

The family is grifting....they know the lawsuit will go nowhere. But I'm sure there will be a go fund me to fund the case, and the family will happily take that money.

by Anonymousreply 68May 1, 2021 9:26 PM

R68, they learned from Trump. Deplorables are idiots

by Anonymousreply 69May 1, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote] You're aware that we've had nightly riots for months and almost no one faced any consequences right?

I don't agree with any violent protesters, but the protesters you are talking about are not trying to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT and kill the vice president and the Speaker of the House

The people you love are DOMESTIC TERRORISTS and TRAITORS to the United States of America. She deserved to die

Now get the fuck out of here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 2, 2021 7:14 AM

This is a set up. Either they get settlement money or the Deplorables get an excuse to riot "Hey, if the blacks are allowed to riot after a police non-guilty verdict, so can we!".

by Anonymousreply 71May 2, 2021 7:25 AM

The ranting video at R21, she's going off on ALL the things WRONG with the country - and boy does she have a list, a very incomprehensible list.

Thing is, all the PROBLEMS she blathers on about, TRUMP had been president for 4 years with the GOP being in majority power for most of that, yet she pointed her anger towards... KAMALA HARRIS???

That twitter embed was posted Jan 6, which means the video was made before then. That means TRUMP WAS STILL PRESIDENT when she was ranting about all the problems and naming only Harris.

These fuckwits are dangerous. Let's not forget that. They're dangerous AND fuckwits - which makes them more dangerous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 2, 2021 8:50 AM

R51 She was wearing a backpack that could have held a bomb that had a timer or she could have detonated it. She was warned several times by the officer on the other side of the door to stop. The protestor next to her yelled, "Gun! Gun!" and she continued to try to pull herself through the window.

The mob was yelling about hanging Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 73May 2, 2021 9:17 AM

My mother said to never speak bad of the dead.

Ashli Babbitt is dead?

Good.

by Anonymousreply 74May 2, 2021 9:31 AM

Law enforcement is trained to shoot to kill, not shoot to deter. Had she ever read a newspaper article, she would have known she was putting herself in danger. Her ignorance resulted in her death. Darwin lives.

by Anonymousreply 75May 2, 2021 10:13 AM

Any veteran's benefits, pensions, etc., due to her survivors should be immediately cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 76May 2, 2021 11:42 AM

One thing is for sure, the world is a better place without her in it

by Anonymousreply 77May 2, 2021 12:08 PM

They believe in taking complete responsibility for their actions! Their morbid hatred of the Federal Government prevents them from suing and stealing from hard working taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 78May 2, 2021 12:15 PM

If families can sue when a cop shoots someone with a gun or knife, her family can sue when they kill an unarmed woman. I think they have no case but it doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re nuts to sue.

by Anonymousreply 79May 2, 2021 12:41 PM

Psycho Skank Dead; Family Sues

by Anonymousreply 80May 2, 2021 12:43 PM

She should feel very honored, how many regular citizens get to have their corpse viewing at the capitol? Usually itā€™s only presidents and congress people.

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2021 12:46 PM

Assleigh should have stayed home that day.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2021 12:52 PM

R82 As I said on Twitter with the posting of that vehement video, she had a million opportunities between that video and walking inside the capitol to just stop and walk away, but she did not. She was driven by hate and out of control as only the truly obsessed and mentally ill can be. The only good thing is that she was take out before she could hurt someone else, by her own hand or stupidity which is on full display in that video.

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2021 1:00 PM

The Capitol cop who was supposedly killed by rioters had his body on view in the Rotunda, He actually died of a stroke which had nothing to do with the riot.. Youā€™d think that would have been a bigger story on CNN or MSNBC which features the viewing heavily but just crickets. I understand the outrage over his death but the facts of his death required more media coverage than it got.

by Anonymousreply 84May 2, 2021 1:04 PM

Ok, who are the idiots here defending Eva Braun? The cretin had a gun on her person, she planned and aimed to get into The Capitol in order to stop our electoral process by way of using force. You know what that is called? Fucking treason. You know what the penalty is? Death.

All of you fascists who are defending her and do not see that the cop who shot her did the right thing...........get back on Stormfront, you closeted POS.

by Anonymousreply 85May 2, 2021 1:12 PM

R84... gee, i wonder WHY that officer had a stroke???..

by Anonymousreply 86May 2, 2021 1:16 PM

R84, The Capitol cop was also a huge Trumper. The irony.....

by Anonymousreply 87May 2, 2021 1:21 PM

We see you, r84...

by Anonymousreply 88May 2, 2021 1:49 PM

R84 and a few others are closeted creeps who pretend IRL. So, they come on here to spit up their toxicities.

by Anonymousreply 89May 2, 2021 1:53 PM

Clearly the Capitol riot was a false flag operation. I swear I saw Hollywood Liberal Meryl Streep being one of the protesters. And Kevin Smith was totally one of the guys who tried to climb that wall.

by Anonymousreply 90May 2, 2021 2:00 PM

It is unfuckingbelievable the excuses being made for what she did and how she met her end by these Trump supporting terrorists. The same god damned assholes trying to lionize her, make excuses for people -particularly minorities- being killed even when they're in handcuffs.

How in the hell in do they not see that they are in fact racist, hypocritical cunts? This woman was a terrorist. She was *warned* and continued on her way for no other reason than to commit violence. Did you expect the officer to hand her a bouquet?

God, and imagine dying for that orange idiot who wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 91May 2, 2021 2:02 PM

And Iā€™m sure they ALL think Chauvin was wronged.

by Anonymousreply 92May 2, 2021 2:03 PM

Theyā€™ll probably win.

by Anonymousreply 93May 2, 2021 2:04 PM

I hope they lose, and that Nancy sends them a nice consolation t-shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 2, 2021 2:07 PM

[quote]He actually died of a stroke which had nothing to do with the riot.

If you were made to bet your life on this, you wouldn't take the bet, you fucking asshole. Because we all know the stress of that day led to at least a couple of them killing themselves and countless others sustaining injuries. We all know they beat the shit out of numerous officers. WTF do you ignore that part? You're defending savagery because they're conservative, white scum.

No, they won't, R93. Only if idiots like you are on the jury. Then I guess by your logic, any family whose scumbag member committed violence or broke into a building and got themselves killed should sue. Right?

by Anonymousreply 95May 2, 2021 2:08 PM

I donā€™t agree with it R95. But theyā€™ll probably win because the laws of this country favor the Karens and the Kyles.

by Anonymousreply 96May 2, 2021 2:12 PM

Brian Sicknick was 42. I'll say something, that seems young to have a stroke. He wasn't morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 97May 2, 2021 2:13 PM

And how in the hell do people think a stroke happens? Particularly in someone so young?

by Anonymousreply 98May 2, 2021 2:14 PM

If she comes from a white trash family theyā€™ll lose. If theyā€™re white country club Republicans, they might win.

by Anonymousreply 99May 2, 2021 2:15 PM

It seems the gay members of her family are on DL praying to God for a huge payout. They saw her killed and every member of the family went Ka Ching! They probably all hated her and with good reason.

by Anonymousreply 100May 2, 2021 2:29 PM

R81 That made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 101May 2, 2021 2:30 PM

R99, she and her family are white trash regardless of income.

by Anonymousreply 102May 2, 2021 2:32 PM

If a person is shot while they are robbing a bank, nobody cares if they were one of the guys holding a weapon or just shouting orders. They were shot while committing a crime.

She wasnā€™t hunted down and murdered on the street by the police, she was stopped by a bullet while breaking into a federal building.

She has no case.

by Anonymousreply 103May 2, 2021 2:33 PM

So her grifter husband who pulled in his sidepiece into their relationship and, IIRC, doesn't work regularly, now is missing the paycheck from this woman.

Anything I missed? Her mother isn't behind this - she's given multiple interviews saying her daughter went off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 104May 2, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote] I can't believe there are people on this thread trying to defend this woman

Nazis gonna nazi

by Anonymousreply 105May 2, 2021 2:34 PM

SAY HER NAME

by Anonymousreply 106May 2, 2021 2:35 PM

If only sheā€™s listened when the police told her to stop...

RIP, useless POS

by Anonymousreply 107May 2, 2021 2:36 PM

[quote]I can't believe there are people on this thread trying to defend this woman

And they don't see the glaring hypocrisy when they defend Brianna Taylor being killed in her own bed or Floyd being killed while in handcuffs on the ground.

You make this woman a Muslim who accidentally stepped on the lawn without realizing and these same scumbags would defend that person getting shot.

Their hypocrisy is so embarrassingly glaring and they don't see it or actually believe white conservatives are entitled to be the scum of the earth without consequence.

by Anonymousreply 108May 2, 2021 2:38 PM

[quote]God, and imagine dying for that orange idiot who wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.

I would bet cash money that Trump doesn't even realize people died. I mean, I'm sure he's been told, but I doubt it's anything he remembered, and if he did remember it, he wouldn't care about it.

When I watched the video of her being shot I thought, this is a woman who wanted to be a martyr. This is a woman who thought she would help make her beloved President Trump president for life, and he would speak her name and lionize her to the world. The whole thing is beyond tragic.

by Anonymousreply 109May 2, 2021 2:39 PM

I've said the following on DL for years and this is the thing those so-called "patriots" are too stupid to understand: Donald Trump would've done business with the Bin laden family --even as the rubble was still smoldering-- if he knew no one would find out. He is about money and himself. Period. He knows absolutely nothing about the history of this nation and has no respect for that history. He has undoubtedly skirted the laws of this nation throughout his life, which he learned to do from his own family history. Donald Trump would rather have dinner with those "Pedo Hollywood RIngs" than with a bunch of military vets or "Real 'muricans."

They went to hunt down elected officials and stop our democracy on behalf of an anti-American imbecile who would've sold every single one of them out for a diet coke and a Bic Mac - and that is not an exaggeration.

She got herself killed for a man who'd look at her and say she was "3" at best.

by Anonymousreply 110May 2, 2021 2:51 PM

a* "3"

by Anonymousreply 111May 2, 2021 2:52 PM

But would he have grabbed her pussy and would she have liked it liked it?

by Anonymousreply 112May 2, 2021 2:53 PM

when Bad things happen to Good crisis actors

by Anonymousreply 113May 2, 2021 3:04 PM

Since the name of the officer who shot Babbitt was never released this is probably just an attempt get his identity so the right can harass the hell out of him and make his life miserable. I can imagine any judge or jury would give this family a dime.

by Anonymousreply 114May 2, 2021 3:07 PM

R110 , you hit the nail on the head. I only wish the 70 million willfully ignorant would be able to absorb this truth. The cult folks are brainwashed. Sickening.

That seditious traitor deserved what she got. More of them should have been eradicated!

by Anonymousreply 115May 2, 2021 3:18 PM

Everyone that was in that building that day should be given the death penalty for treason. She just got hers early. She was a closeted dyke who hated herself for it, and projected that hate onto this country.

by Anonymousreply 116May 2, 2021 3:30 PM

[quote] you hit the nail on the head. I only wish the 70 million willfully ignorant would be able to absorb this truth. The cult folks are brainwashed. Sickening.

And so what? Do you think people vote for politicians because they like them personally? Most of them are scum.

by Anonymousreply 117May 2, 2021 3:39 PM

OF course they do, R117. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 118May 2, 2021 3:42 PM

People voted for George W. Bush because they thought he was the most relatable and seemed like the type of person you can share a beer with. Look how well that turned out.

by Anonymousreply 119May 2, 2021 3:46 PM

Had Biden lost, he would've gracefully bowed out and you know it. And don't fucking lie and try to say otherwise, R117. Not a single person would've stupidly done what those thousands of losers did that day on behalf of a scumbag clown who endlessly lies even over things that are pathetic and who would never sacrifice the condensation from his diet coke bottle even if one of his flying monkeys were dying of thirst,

Imagine if Trump had won the popular vote and lost the EC against Hillary or Biden. He's a shit and his followers are pathetic. Every last one of them is pathetic and a loser.

by Anonymousreply 120May 2, 2021 3:50 PM

I feel sorry for the poor police officer who shot her. The scene was chaotic, and he could no longer perform his job of trying to maintain order. Now he was in survival mode of trying to protect the Congress people (his employers and friends), his fellow officers (his brothers and sisters), and himself. Then the glass broke. There was only one thing the could do to stop the throng from overtaking him. And he did it.

by Anonymousreply 121May 2, 2021 3:51 PM

Oh, no, R121. These people could be reasoned with when they weren't using "Blue Lives Matters" flags to beat the shit out of cops. They were white and conservative, so they posed no threat.

by Anonymousreply 122May 2, 2021 3:55 PM

I think the guys behind the doors were federal or secret service or something. But if that redneck family sued anybody, they should sue capitol police for literally guiding the dumb cunt directly to her death and standing aside while she walked right into it. The guided tour straight to the doors of the inner chamber probably led her to believe she had a right to be there and that no harm would befall her because law enforcement supported her cause.

by Anonymousreply 123May 2, 2021 3:57 PM

But- but- it was peaceful! Trump said everyone was hugging and kissing the cops!

by Anonymousreply 124May 2, 2021 4:03 PM

R9, BLM spent the entire summer setting fire to other peopleā€™s property. I would certainly assume there would be guardsmen there. And if someone had gotten shot, youā€™d be demanding that officer be fired and prosecuted along with cnn and msnbc.

Not everything is about race. You guys minds have been polluted by the MSM.

by Anonymousreply 125May 2, 2021 4:04 PM

There were explicit photos of her exposed bloody chest, her eyes widened in shock, posted here on DL, which were later deleted.

by Anonymousreply 126May 2, 2021 4:04 PM

The family should be suing the person who led her there that day under false, self-serving pretences - Dump.

by Anonymousreply 127May 2, 2021 4:05 PM

Bingo r127!

by Anonymousreply 128May 2, 2021 4:06 PM

Fools like her are mentally feeble, so I should be sympathetic that they were conned by right wing propaganda into committing this idiotic attack. I feel bad that I donā€™t care that she and the woman who got trampled (under a Donā€™t Tread on Me flag no less) lost their lives. Fuck them and their dreams of a vulgar, short-fingered dictator.

by Anonymousreply 129May 2, 2021 4:07 PM

I can't see the family ever getting money from the government. She was breaking and entering while engaged in an act of treason. The federal government isn't going to have too much sympathy for someone who was committing treason.

If the family wanted to get cash, they should sue Donald Trump in civil court for inciting the riot. I think that would be their best chance legally. But...the family might be Trumpsters and consider it blasphemous to sue him. Also, if they did sue, and they won, Trump would never pay them in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 130May 2, 2021 4:07 PM

Can't wait for the prosecution to ask, "Why had she breached the Capitol building and decided to crawl through the broken door window?".

by Anonymousreply 131May 2, 2021 4:08 PM

Yes, they'll lose, but they probably have some hack lawyer like Lin Wood and their real goals are 1. get some pittance just to fuck off, because something is better than nothing 2. turn Babbitt into some kind of Q Anon/Fox News heroine so they can further make $$ off of her rotting corpse.

by Anonymousreply 132May 2, 2021 4:15 PM

I expect the Feds to ask a Judge for Summary Judgement against the Plaintiffs before the case gets as far an actual trial and I expect it to be granted. Nonsense case.

by Anonymousreply 133May 2, 2021 4:16 PM

Whoever the lawyer is behind this is hoping for a nice settlement, not a trial. I don't see why the government would be motivated to settle.

Of course, it is sad that this woman put her life at risk by joining an armed insurrection with the intention of overthrowing the government and murdering members of Congress, Very sad indeed that she didn't desist when warned, very sad that her gear and backpack could reasonably have contained weapons. Very sad she did all this because she believed the lies of Shitler Von Trump.

If they are going to sue anyone, sue shitler for lying her into an early grave

by Anonymousreply 134May 2, 2021 4:18 PM

I'll GLADY donate to the cop's go fund me defense case. If someone knows where her grave is please post it so I can go PISS ON IT.

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2021 4:20 PM

Lol, Katy Tur thought she was seeing video of a ā€œgood guyā€ woman being brought out of the Capitol & made a greatly overdramatic reaction to it. Turns out thecwoman was a baddie & deserved to be shot for breaking multiple laws including obstruction of justice (failure to obey a police officer).

by Anonymousreply 136May 2, 2021 4:24 PM

[quote]Not everything is about race. You guys minds have been polluted by the MSM.

THIS IS. We don't need the fucking MSM to know that had this been a single, non-white person who merely trespassed, the same low-life scum trying to turn this bitch into a martyr would've defended that person getting killed.

Don't attempt to make this about the fucking media when we know precisely what Trump stood for and why those people were there on his behalf. The fucking confederate flags inside the Capitol renders your claim of 'not about race' BULLSHIT.

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2021 4:27 PM

We love you!

by Anonymousreply 138May 2, 2021 4:30 PM

I smell 100 Republican politicians and wanna-be politicians setting up 100 go-fund-Mes in the name of her defense, all to pocket the funds themselves. I donā€™t know where the redneck marks keep getting the cash to keep sending to these grifters. I can only assume itā€™s from their welfare handouts.

by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2021 4:39 PM

I hope her family all get cancer

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2021 4:43 PM

AB: "My neck bleeds for Trump!"

DJT: "Who are you, again?"

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2021 4:47 PM

R136 Katy Tur was probably thinking, regardless of who that was on the stretcher, the fact that this us happening at the US Capitol, the people's house, is wrong.

Nothing like what happened on Jan 6th should've never happened there in the first place. That building is a symbol of American democracy and the seat of power in the US.

It just wasn't the place for Trumps bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2021 6:58 PM

Lol, R109. Guess not every trashy fascist acolyte can become a Horst Wessel. Po' lil' huh.

R8, when I saw your post I immediately thought of the brillianly prescient DLer who posted this right after Trump's stolen election:

[quote]It's like the Air Force academy

[quote]Christian conservatives target certain areas of the country and certain institutions to infiltrate. Air Force Academy was first. Then Naval Academy. West Point. The FBI.

[quote]Ever wonder why apartheid lasted as long as it did in ZA? Because while English speaking residents were running the banks, conservative Dutch Christians targeted the police services and the teaching profession, meaning grade school and high school. They melded the minds of the young and they ran their own police fiefdom. It took half a century to shake them out.

[quote]My aunt became a fundy Baptist. Her daughters (not the son) had to do missionary work. The eldest daughter thought she would go to Africa or Central America. Nope.

[quote]She was sent to Alaska. In the 1970s and 1980s when the pipelines were being built. Many southerners and Midwesterners went to Alaska for pipeline jobs. They had no families in Alaska. They were alone and lonely They were converted by fundy women who moved there and they and married them. Don't believe me? Sarah Palin's family was catholic when they moved to Alaska.

[quote]My cousin married a weak guy from the south and she ran the family. They used their annual oil bonus money to buy real estate and to pay their children's tuition to bible school and bible college. All kids went into the military after college, two of them to West Point. One daughter is now FBI.

[quote]It's no crazy conspiracy theory. You're seeing it play out right in front of your eyes. The military, the FBI and police have been targeted by fundies for years.

[quote]A decade ago, the FBI warned that police and sheriff departments across the country were being targeted for infiltration by right wing white supremacists. This caused such an outcry by Christian conservatives that the FBI redacted the warning.

[quote]And Facebook pages of cops across the country now show off-duty cops in nazi regalia. Cops with white supremacist tattoos in plain view have been photographed at BLM protests in the south. A gang of criminal motorcyclists who terrorised people for years in NY and NJ was made up of off duty and retired police. Many of those police had infiltrated Occupy Wall Street and worked in narcotics, where they had access to guess what? Narcotics. And huge stacks of cash.

[quote]I'm not even gonna talk about preppers who have targeted Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas. And Utah has always been prepper territory, since Mormons are required to stockpile 3 years worth of food and water. Then you've got the Bundys and their cohorts out west. And rigged juries who let them go.

[quote]You'd better start buying a few weapons for yourself. These people have a long term plan. And they are targeting areas that have a border with Mexico or Canada.

ā€”Anonymous

reply 17 11/04/2016

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2021 7:04 PM

Fuck this dead bitch. I hope sheā€™s cooking socks in hell.

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2021 7:05 PM

Wasn't she antifa? These clowns need to get their stories straight.

by Anonymousreply 145May 2, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote] But if that redneck family sued anybody, they should sue capitol police for literally guiding the dumb cunt directly to her death and standing aside while she walked right into it.

Those capitol police, who have jurisdiction, were acting under federally mandated orders.

[quote] Wasn't she antifa? These clowns need to get their stories straight.

Talk about getting your story twisted. We're supposed to believe that the same police force who are allegedly sympathetic to white supremacists killed only Trump supporters on January 6 mostly due to negligence but in the case of Babbit, disproportionate use of force?

by Anonymousreply 146May 2, 2021 8:36 PM

They will do anything to avoid going to trial to avoid any more scrutiny regarding the failed investigation. All indicators suggest that the assault could have been avoided.

by Anonymousreply 147May 2, 2021 8:41 PM

[quote] Wasn't she antifa? These clowns need to get their stories straight.

There was an antifa "journalist" named John Sullivan who can actually be heard shouting pro Trump slogans in the very same video where we saw Babbit get shot. The fact that others at the Capitol who were documenting what took place were arrested while Sullivan was interviewed on CNN really says it all.

by Anonymousreply 148May 2, 2021 8:57 PM

R146 R147 R148

by Anonymousreply 149May 2, 2021 9:00 PM

I assume this is our resident Nazi of Death trying so hard to spin this traitorā€™s death into a martyrdom.

by Anonymousreply 150May 2, 2021 9:04 PM

R150 Trying to spin that I support the mob or that I support Babbit's political beliefs. I'm not even sure to what extent Babbit had been brainwashed as I chose not to watch any of her videos. I never claimed to support her and I for sure don't idolize her or her beliefs. However, I don't consider what happened in 2020 to be an aberration after the results of 2016 are still being challenged to this day. The country has been majorly polarized ever since Obama's administration.

by Anonymousreply 151May 2, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote] The country has been majorly polarized ever since Obama's administration.

Yes. How dare Obama be so black!

by Anonymousreply 152May 2, 2021 9:15 PM

R152 Actually, the country became bitterly polarized since 9/11. Check out the approval ratings of past presidents before the 2000s. I don't think we'll ever see that kind of unification ever again.

by Anonymousreply 153May 2, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote]A decade ago, the FBI warned that police and sheriff departments across the country were being targeted for infiltration by right wing white supremacists. This caused such an outcry by Christian conservatives that the FBI redacted the warning.

This part sticks out to me because it has been stated countless times post-1/6 (by former law enforcement) that law enforcement agencies do not have any substantial policy to specifically handle domestic terrorism (which is overwhelmingly white supremacist in nature). Had this been a foreign attack, they can't wait to hold press conferences about it. A bunch of (white) guys in suits standing at a podium representing DOJ, FBI, DHS, DNI, etc., to brag about how they caught some brown guy. They do that even if he hasn't actually killed anyone, merely suspected via SM posts of being radical and he'll be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Meanwhile, you have these Capitol scumbags being let out on bail, like that low-life hick trash in Pelosi's office. And the threats from these terrorists on SM go unpunished.

by Anonymousreply 154May 2, 2021 9:20 PM

The cop was less than 10 feet away, pointing his gun right at her for a good 30 seconds as she proceded to smash the window and climb in. The cop gave the dumb deplorable bitch plenty of time to think it over. She chose death; case closed.

by Anonymousreply 155May 2, 2021 9:21 PM

This is the mentality of these garbage people...and we have idiots here defending it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 2, 2021 9:34 PM

I have always assumed while going through security on Capitol Hill that if I didn't comply with their rules and orders, they'd probably shoot me in the face.

by Anonymousreply 157May 2, 2021 9:37 PM

Poo doesn't even try denying it's her anymore. Mention "odor" and she pipes in.

by Anonymousreply 158May 2, 2021 11:43 PM

Gosh R151 why you have think that is? Could it be racism? The only ones polarized by Obama were racists? No one else was bothered.

by Anonymousreply 159May 2, 2021 11:47 PM

The shooter had a suit cuff. Are we sure this wasn't the Secret Service that shot her?

by Anonymousreply 160May 3, 2021 12:15 AM

Possible R160

by Anonymousreply 161May 3, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote] All indicators suggest that the assault could have been avoided.

R147 that might be the most ridiculous statement I have read all week. You are fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 162May 3, 2021 1:48 AM

The real pity is that 30 more didnt join the dumb bitch in the dead pile. You want to stop all this mob shit,leave a pile of those fuckers stacked up like cordwood. Bet you wouldnt be seeing this shit again.

by Anonymousreply 163May 3, 2021 2:28 AM

R163 Yet people like you said absolutely nothing when cities were decimated during the BLM riots. Genuinely good people lost their lives or their livelihoods during the peak of the pandemic. Why so much anger for these losers who ended up killing themselves?

by Anonymousreply 164May 3, 2021 2:44 AM

R162 Evidence suggests that people were organizing this on Facebook. If this were really the worst attack on democracy since the Civil War as Biden says, then why were these people seemingly escorted inside? Fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 165May 3, 2021 2:47 AM

If the police had done their job, all the insurrectionists would have been shot

by Anonymousreply 166May 3, 2021 3:01 AM

Where's a bunch of Chauvins when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 167May 3, 2021 3:04 AM

Trash gonna trash.

by Anonymousreply 168May 3, 2021 3:07 AM

Yeah, it's only white guys who get away with these crimes except when it's not like the Pulse Nightclub shooter, who had already been flagged, who murdered 50 people and injured much more.

by Anonymousreply 169May 3, 2021 3:09 AM

R164 Wrongo Boy Wonder. I said kill all those fuckers too. Peacefully protesting ? by all means ,protest on. Looting ,burning and hurting other people ? Lock and load .

by Anonymousreply 170May 3, 2021 3:20 AM

I would like to have seen her tased first, though: "WhuhAwAaaghhhh!!!"

by Anonymousreply 171May 3, 2021 3:28 AM

I had forgotten that CNN paid antifa member/ agent provocateur John Sullivan 40k after the capital riot .he was no doubt used in the BLM āœŠšŸæ riots as well. can be seen on the video egging Ashley on. People need to start calling the MSN out on their fakery.

People were starting to catch on 10 or so years ago until they figured out how to invade social media and get people to believe their bs that way.

by Anonymousreply 172May 3, 2021 4:09 AM

[quote]can be seen on the video egging Ashley on. People need to start calling the MSN out on their fakery.

Yes, I'm sure it was all HIM who got this idiot to do what she did as opposed to the fact that she was a lunatic before she even got there.

by Anonymousreply 173May 3, 2021 4:12 AM

R173, I am not saying that. Itā€™s just highly suspect that the media employs agent provocateurs and I donā€™t trust their narratives about anything.

by Anonymousreply 174May 3, 2021 4:22 AM

So can all traitors now sue the United States?

by Anonymousreply 175May 3, 2021 4:32 AM

This is why people loathe most lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 176May 3, 2021 5:19 AM

There were multiple press reports in the first few days that the shooter was a Secret Service agent, not a Capitol cop. But then first hand reports got shut down. You can very clearly see the gun and his hand in more than one of the videos. He appears to be wearing a suit coat, judging by the coat cuffs and shirt cuffs, and was black.

I couldn't care less what color he is, I'm just stating what can be seen in the videos. And you can clearly hear her being told to stop over and over. The area she was breaking into is never open to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 177May 3, 2021 9:11 AM

^ Forgot to say I agree with posters above that this is just a grifting attempt to get cash via a settlement offer but it will be dismissed by a Judge by Summary Judgement before it ever reaches a trial.

by Anonymousreply 178May 3, 2021 9:22 AM

I bet her family didn't want to initially sue, but they were told 'the government may settle' and the lure of $$$ made them change their minds.

That being said, I laughed when I saw her getting shot and the rioters panicking.

by Anonymousreply 179May 3, 2021 10:57 AM

They don't panic initially. They're stunned. Then some young male Trumptard standing beside her looks at her dying on the floor and says "That was a misfire?" Then reality sinks in.

by Anonymousreply 180May 3, 2021 11:06 AM

I'm still mystified that after she was shot someone started calling "Medic!" like this was a U.S. military operation in the Capitol, complete with field hospitals to care for wounded insurrectionists.

Or maybe they just thought this was some fancy video game live action role play? Does "Call of Duty" have medics?

by Anonymousreply 181May 3, 2021 11:55 AM

Having seen the video she filmed of herself in her car and how completely off her damn rocker she was, the cop who shot her probably prevented worse. She clearly was a ticking time bomb, a danger to herself (obviously) and to others.

I can't remember ever seeing that kind of level of craziness in somebody. The was 10 times worse than that Goy woman.

by Anonymousreply 182May 3, 2021 12:00 PM

It's ludicrous if she had been black the cop would be in prison now.

by Anonymousreply 183May 3, 2021 12:15 PM

Glad the stupid freeper CUNT is dead.

Made my year.

by Anonymousreply 184May 3, 2021 12:38 PM

[quote]It's ludicrous if she had been black the cop would be in prison now.

But she wasnā€™t, racist cunt R183.

Whatā€™s your point?

by Anonymousreply 185May 3, 2021 12:39 PM

This bitch sounded completely unhinged. Screaming into her cell as she was driving, she should have been shot for that alone.

Meanwhile, their Orange Menace racist POS 'leader' watched the Capitol attack unfold in his bunker, he was probably having a dribbling orgasm about his 'power'.

Drumpf stands for nothing but division and hate, he's managed to make these hateful fools believe that's actually a Repug platform.

Drumpf lied about his policies helping these working class trailer trash morons, all he's done was stir up their seething hate and anger. Their focus is basically about despising people who are different than they are.

by Anonymousreply 186May 3, 2021 12:51 PM

R181 I laughed out loud the first time I saw the Medic! footage.

by Anonymousreply 187May 3, 2021 1:20 PM

[quote] The family smells money like a shark would have smelled that bitch's pussy juice in the ocean.

My god, R20. You bitches are something else šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 188May 3, 2021 1:42 PM

That video at R21ā€¦ Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 189May 3, 2021 1:43 PM

Thank you for reposting that R143, I had missed it before. A fundie family I used to be close to before they went fully fundie sent their son into the Navy to work in Intelligence and their eldest daughter to Alaska to teach. Their youngest went to law school and now works for the state government. This was in the 1990s; guess they went fundie a little earlier than I thought they did.

by Anonymousreply 190May 3, 2021 1:49 PM

[quote] They will settle

I think not. They had better not. This woman participated in the infiltration and destruction of our Capitol and was warned several times to stop attempting to ā€œtrespassā€ further into an area where government officials were being some measure of safety and security.

As others have noted, others have been shot dead in the streets for much less, including [italic]after[/italic] obeying orders.

Case in point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 3, 2021 1:49 PM

* were being [italic]provided[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 192May 3, 2021 1:50 PM

R181, the protesters had volunteer medics in their midst. Many protest groups do this and will train what they call "street medics" for various events, and these Trumpsters borrowed the concept for their coup attempt. Don't we see one of the volunteer medics in the video?

There weren't any official medics except some Arlington firefighters, if I recall.

by Anonymousreply 193May 3, 2021 1:52 PM

Absolutely stunned at the apologism for this insurrectionist. I'm almost speechless that an American would pretend that this wasn't a deadly force situation. This wasn't some lone wolf weirdo wandering into somewhere she wasn't allowed. This was an enormous crowd of enraged, violent seditionists who'd breached the U.S. Capitol and poured throughout the building tracking down politicians to confront and do god knows what to. By the time they reached that set of doors, they were within yards of them. They smashed in the door and were about enter. What do you think would have happened if Babbitt had succeeded in getting through? Hundreds would have followed and there'd be no stopping them without much more shooting. She was the thin end of the wedge, ffs

by Anonymousreply 194May 3, 2021 2:16 PM

They aren't apologists, r194, they're trolls.

by Anonymousreply 195May 3, 2021 2:25 PM

She was already breakng the law by taking part in a violent invasion of the Capitol, which was, in fact, an attempted insurrection, and the dumb cunt got shot, which she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 196May 3, 2021 2:41 PM

I know, I KNOW you bitches will give me shit for this but I'm gonna ask anyway: Yes, this stupid bitch broke into the U.S. Capitol. But she was proven to be unarmed, and she was shot mercilessly without having to be.

We're in the midst of an uprising against policing using undue force, but why has this woman's death not been allowed to be discussed? Mr. Floyd and others were unjustly killed while they too were committing or suspected of committing a crime. But the fact it happens more to black men than white women should not factor in when it comes to the issue itself. The woman was shot in the neck, unarmed. She did not have to be.

So, why is she not a part of the national discussion? And why can't she be afforded some semblance of sympathy for the way she died? This has bugged the shit out of me for months. Things are not always black and white the way everyone wants them to be. Somethings, these things are complicated. It's okay to admit she did something stupid but that she was also unjustly killed/murdered. The fact there is a near, total blackout on all news related to her is very troubling. It feels Orwelian. She deserves to be a part of the discussion and to have had her death mourned and noted just as much as all the others.

by Anonymousreply 197May 3, 2021 2:47 PM

[quote] But she was proven to be unarmed, and she was shot mercilessly without having to be.

When was she ā€œproven to be unarmedā€? Was it after she crawled on someoneā€™s back and repeatedly smashed her fist against government property to force her way into an area where only government officials and their security were allowed?

by Anonymousreply 198May 3, 2021 2:51 PM

Um, NO R30 he was NOT. Right behind him were our Congressional Leaders. He was PROTECTING THEM from IT.

Leave the US NOW.

by Anonymousreply 199May 3, 2021 2:54 PM

R197 It's somewhat interesting how truth just bounces off of you. It must make day-to-day living a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 200May 3, 2021 2:54 PM

Here, R197, allow me to put this into perspective for you.

A gang of people with guns, bats etc are screaming and running down your street. You hear a few trying to get into your house. They are screaming "kill him". You have a gun in your hand. One of those people manages to climb onto your terrace and starts to break your window. You see a head pop in and that person is screaming at you. Others outside are screaming "get in, kill him". You tell that person time and time again to get out......she does not. She is now nearly inside. Your family is in the home defenseless.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

If you did not shoot her, you are an imbecil.Because once she is in, so are the rest.

by Anonymousreply 201May 3, 2021 2:59 PM

I do wonder if shooting her stopped the others from breaking through since then it would be taken seriously that they risked being shot too.

by Anonymousreply 202May 3, 2021 3:01 PM

R202 Of course it fucking did! Up until that point, none of those terrorists had been properly restrained or deterred by law enforcement, and those self-entitled fuckers really thought they had it in the bag, as they say.

by Anonymousreply 203May 3, 2021 3:07 PM

[quote]It's ludicrous if she had been black the cop would be in prison now.

I love your asshole logic. ONE fucking cop finally goes to prison after the world witnessed him sitting on a defenseless guy in cuffs and suddenly, you engage in hyperbole when we all know countless cops have gotten away with killing black people --even while in their own fucking home-- and the cops have never seen a prison cell.

You really are just an imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 204May 3, 2021 3:08 PM

Yes, R202. It most definitely did stop them.

Our house was being broken into and threats of homicide were screamed.

Anyone that is on her side is an idiot and needs to leave this country.

by Anonymousreply 205May 3, 2021 3:26 PM

R197 I'm with you. It seems like many people have lost their minds or shown their true colors in regards to this. No, she didn't have to die. Yes, there were ways to prevent her and others from entering that area from way before and up to the moment the shot was fired. There were already several distortions presented as truth by the media which makes me never want to trust them ever again.

by Anonymousreply 206May 3, 2021 3:32 PM

R206, you are a dolt. Which means you are likely a rumper.

She was attempting to overthrow our fucking govt. You know what the penalty for treason is?

DEATH.

Go away, fascist.

by Anonymousreply 207May 3, 2021 3:40 PM

R207, but she was WHITE and a CONSERVATIVE! They're entitled to do whatever the fuck they want and not get killed for it, but be black and passing a bad $20 and you deserve death for it.

Frankly, be anything but a white conservative and if you so much as threw a gum wrapper on the Capitol steps, these same, revisionist cockroach deplorables would defend the officer who shoots you for it.

by Anonymousreply 208May 3, 2021 4:17 PM

[quote] Yes, there were ways to prevent her and others from entering that area from way before and up to the moment the shot was fired.

Oh, really? What were they? What?

by Anonymousreply 209May 3, 2021 4:43 PM

"I'm white. WHITE!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 210May 3, 2021 4:44 PM

Amen, R204.

by Anonymousreply 211May 3, 2021 4:45 PM

R164 no cities were "decimated". I was visiting one of those cities during the time and we were fine.

by Anonymousreply 212May 3, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote] Oh, really? What were they? What?

Both sides seem to agree that they rioters were let in without any resistance. Depending on who you ask, it's because of intelligence failure (why were they so ill prepared given the fact that this was being planned well in advance), or because the police had been infiltrated by white nationalists. The former seems more likely. Those police may have been Trump supporters but they were acting under federal orders. They were ill equipped under the circumstances which should not have been the case.

There are multiple ways to disperse crowds. We've seen them use tear gas. They could have fired warning shots. They could have used non lethal weapons. Shooting Babbit in the neck at close range while she was hanging from a window and surrounded by security who failed to restrain her appears as a disproportionate use of force.

And no matter what you feel about Babbit or her politics (I think she was mentally ill), watching her gunned down on video was one of the most disturbing things I have seen. I don't know how anyone could watch that and cheer it on or call for every unarmed person to be mowed down, as some people here suggested.

by Anonymousreply 213May 3, 2021 5:03 PM

Oh, okay, so you think, like Babbitt's family, that it never should have come to the point of shooting? OK, then. How about starting with the people who should never have broken into the Capitol? How about placing the responsibility on them for what their actions led to?

by Anonymousreply 214May 3, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote]Both sides seem to agree that they rioters were let in without any resistance.

Totally untrue.

by Anonymousreply 215May 3, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote] There are multiple ways to disperse crowds. We've seen them use tear gas. They could have fired warning shots. They could have used non lethal weapons.

Of course all of that could have been done, but you fail to remember that Dump and his dumplings made a concerted effort to prevent that from happening.

In fact, some of his dumplings helped the terrorists gain access:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 3, 2021 5:16 PM

This was an inside job.

Trump and the DOD (remember, nobody could get ahold of the asshole that rump appointed when Shumer or whoever it was was calling) were in on it together.

It will be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 217May 3, 2021 5:41 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 218May 3, 2021 5:46 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 219May 3, 2021 5:46 PM

You're so...so...š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”, r218. Now skedaddle and go beg for negative attention somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 220May 3, 2021 6:40 PM

[quote]George Floyd didn't so why should she?

You're just scum. And if you think this response has anything to do with me thinking Floyd was a "saint" which is what you trashbags tell yourselves to justify being scum, then you're even lower than scum.

by Anonymousreply 221May 3, 2021 6:45 PM

R206 May I kindly remind you you rancid prick that Trump purposely kept security forces low despite repeated warnings of violence in advance so that these people could break into federal property where they were forbidden to be. The cop was probably frightened out his mind not knowing what these people had and this woman was violently trying to enter the building. Now will you please go and drown yourself because your stupidity threatens all our lives.

by Anonymousreply 222May 3, 2021 7:41 PM

[quote] Yet people like you said absolutely nothing when cities were decimated during the BLM riots

Decimated cities?

Like Carthage? Pompeii? Machu Pichu? Homs? Palenque?

by Anonymousreply 223May 3, 2021 8:34 PM

R223 I hear this all the time from deplorables. They are convinced that BLM and "antifa" mobs "burned down" the cities because Fox and other right wing news repeated that line despite the cities still standing going about business as usual.

by Anonymousreply 224May 3, 2021 8:38 PM

Youā€™re right, R164; more attention should have been paid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 3, 2021 8:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 3, 2021 8:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 3, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] Donald Trump would've done business with the Bin laden family --even as the rubble was still smoldering-- if he knew no one would find out.

He wouldnā€™t care if anyone found out. He would say ā€œItā€™s a lie. Iā€™m not doing business with the bin ladens. Itā€™s fake news from the fake media. They always lie about me. None of it is true. Itā€™s the media who are your enemy anyway. It probably wasnā€™t the bin ladens who did it. It was the Deep State & they pinned it on the bin ladens. The bin ladens are fine people.ā€

by Anonymousreply 228May 3, 2021 8:49 PM

"but, but, i know someone who knows someone whose business burned to the ground during those blm riots!" (sarcasm from me, but NOT from them!)...

by Anonymousreply 229May 3, 2021 8:55 PM

How come media identified Umbrella man as a 32 year old and a member of a white supremacy ā€œprison groupā€ but never named him?

Because heā€™s a cop, thatā€™s why. His ex wife identified him. Yet the media just played along with police by printing this garbage that he was some unnamed 32 year old. In my day no journalist wouldā€™ve printed that police knew who he was but didnā€™t identify him. If cops knew who he was & he was a white supremacist gang member heā€™d be named & arrested. Get serious.

He was a cop & he carried an umbrella as a shield against debris, against liquid pepper spray, to identify himself to other police officers as a cop & to use it as a signal to other police, since it can be opened and closed as a signal code. Eg, three quick open & close, ...pause... one close, ....pause ...three more quick upon closes ā€œIā€™m heading etc our prearranged place to break windows right now.ā€

by Anonymousreply 230May 3, 2021 9:06 PM

R228, you're absolutely right. I gave him too much credit in thinking he'd have a modicum of shame in knowing how wrong it would be.

by Anonymousreply 231May 3, 2021 9:50 PM

R230 Damn. You got his number, toots!

by Anonymousreply 232May 4, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote]You're aware that we've had nightly riots for months and almost no one faced any consequences right?

Just the 14,000+ arrests and innumerable injuries from rubber bullets and other militarized police control tactics, you duplicitous fuck.

by Anonymousreply 233May 4, 2021 6:45 AM

Did they ever say what was in her backpack šŸŽ’?

by Anonymousreply 234May 4, 2021 7:09 AM

For R148 and R172 et el. That scammer John Sullivan WAS very much arrested.

So, not sure how he'll keep any money media orgs paid him for his video as it's illegal to make money off of doing a crime (due to the Son of Sam law). Any money made is confiscated and given to 'victims' of the crime - so that's us taxpayers in this case.

He's facing 6 charges for the U.S. Capitol bullshit, that's along with the charges he got in Provo UT in 2020 for other rioting related crimes at a protest/counter-protest situation. I think he was on the anti-Trump team at that one.

The prosecutors in Utah have his number, tho, as they stated in court: "prosecutors asked for Sullivan to be held in jail before his trial, stating he ā€˜thrives on chaosā€™ and incites violent riots when engaged in social media."

He's just an all around trouble maker and goes to whichever situation he can work his grift. He needs to be kicked to the curb by everybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 4, 2021 7:24 AM

Boy, if you to set off the Trumpettes, make jokes about neck girl taking one to the jugular. I've been blocked by at least 4 family members or friends for making fun of that dumb bitch. Seems to me that service member > treasonous, felony committing government overthrower. I "should be more respectful to people who serve this country." Fuck her, stupid games win stupid prizes. #myneckbleedsforTrump

by Anonymousreply 236May 4, 2021 3:46 PM

Boy, Ashli was one haggard-looking 36-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 237May 4, 2021 3:53 PM

R236... many people look at who served in the mlitary as GODS and GODDESSES who can do no wrong and who are 100% infallible perfect moral ethical creatures and of course SUPER intelligent and ALL knowing as well....

ridiculous! thank them for their service but nothing more i say.. I mean sure thank them, and really thank them if they actually DID risk their lives in combat, but other than that? they DID volunteer! and they DID get paid! and for those who make it their career, they WILL get to retire early and WILL get paid very handsomely the rest of their lives!..

by Anonymousreply 238May 4, 2021 3:59 PM

R238, you make a good point. There are very few countries in the world that elevate the military/cops to the level of 'infallible deity' the way we do.

Oh, wait. I can think of another one -- North Korea!

by Anonymousreply 239May 4, 2021 4:04 PM

R235, did you notice that R148 and R172 were trying to identify John Sullivan as 'BLM' and 'antifa'? He wasn't either of those. Raised a conservative Mormon, he tried wandering in the midst of protests as a bad actor, attempting to bring disrepute upon them. He's far right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 4, 2021 4:29 PM

R238 didn't she have a pitifully low military rank for someone her age?

by Anonymousreply 241May 4, 2021 4:47 PM

R110 deserves a blowjob for that beauty

by Anonymousreply 242May 4, 2021 4:48 PM

LOLOLOL. Deplorables do love "interpreting" the truth.

Ashli Babbitt- Wife, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, friend, veteran, patriot. These words will forever describe Ashli who tragically lost her life on January 6th supporting a cause she believed in with her whole being.

Ashli's love for America started early. She joined the United States Air Force in 2003 at age 18 and served for the next 14 years. During that time, Ashli deployed four times. It was during one of those deployments she was injured during an attack. Throughout her challenges, she never lost her unwavering patriotism and love for her country. After active duty, Ashli joined the National Guard and went back to school to earn a degree in business. She used that knowledge to run her own company along with her husband, Aaron.

Ashli was passionate in all aspects of her life. She loved learning about everything: music, travel, world cultures, art, and history. She was a force of nature and had a wealth of knowledge that will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her. Anyone could come to Ashli for help and they were never denied.

by Anonymousreply 243May 4, 2021 4:57 PM

hahahahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 4, 2021 5:00 PM

Jon Cure donated $45 She could have been a friend on twitter. But I'll never know because of their censorship and banning. Which she fought against. RIP patriot

by Anonymousreply 245May 4, 2021 5:01 PM

The police should countersue.

by Anonymousreply 246May 4, 2021 5:02 PM

R245 here, took that from her familys GofundMe, almost at 80K for their "tragic loss". Thank god the psycho bitch never reproduced

by Anonymousreply 247May 4, 2021 5:07 PM

This lawsuit isn't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 248May 4, 2021 5:08 PM

So wait, why is Ashli "passionate" about breaking into a government building, destroying public property, and injuring police officers, but any protestor who protests racist cops is a "agitator, criminal, etc.?"

Seems almost like a double standard there.....

by Anonymousreply 249May 4, 2021 5:11 PM

It will be tossed out at some point R248. You don't go in the Capitol and break shit and disobey SS. SS is pretty much untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 250May 4, 2021 5:11 PM

I can almost GUARANTEE world cultures and history were not passions of hers, but sure.

by Anonymousreply 251May 4, 2021 5:16 PM

^And art. Donā€™t forget the art. Iā€™m sure her favorite artist was Thomas Kinkade

by Anonymousreply 252May 4, 2021 5:22 PM

Being a deplorable she had zero interesting other cultures. Of that I can guarantee.

by Anonymousreply 253May 4, 2021 5:25 PM

Um, Ashli and I loved going to Mexican bars and Irish pubs!

by Anonymousreply 254May 4, 2021 5:41 PM

R243 Chiiileā€¦ did you right this?

by Anonymousreply 255May 4, 2021 5:49 PM

R252 she collected Degas, actually

by Anonymousreply 256May 4, 2021 5:50 PM

R255 copied from the familys Gofundme :P

by Anonymousreply 257May 4, 2021 5:50 PM

R257 Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 258May 4, 2021 5:52 PM

I guess they feel that if they Sue theyā€™re validating that she didnā€™t do anything wrong. Thatā€™s why I think the Capitol police should countersue her estate (lol) for every conceivable damages claim, so she can be proven guilty in civil court.

by Anonymousreply 259May 4, 2021 5:52 PM

sue for fuckā€™s sake, not Sue

by Anonymousreply 260May 4, 2021 5:52 PM

R252, Bach's Brandenburg Concertos were surely her favorite musical pieces.

by Anonymousreply 261May 4, 2021 5:55 PM

Even criminals and thugs have family and friends who love them. It's possible that Ashli did serve honorably and was a good friend to those who knew her, but who made a tragic mistake at the end of her life. Perhaps she could have been rehabilitated with therapy. We'll never know now.

by Anonymousreply 262May 4, 2021 6:18 PM

If she'd lived, she'd be facing trial with the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 263May 4, 2021 6:19 PM

And those people who judge her should read about the psychology of the mob. I doubt she would have taken those actions had she not been swept up by the mob.

by Anonymousreply 264May 4, 2021 6:19 PM

R263 they should all be with her in Hell

by Anonymousreply 265May 4, 2021 6:25 PM

It's all fun and games until you don a cape and fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes...

by Anonymousreply 266May 4, 2021 6:25 PM

Those blaming "the mob" should take another look at the video she recorded in her car alone.

by Anonymousreply 267May 4, 2021 6:28 PM

r264 - This is your 25th post in this thread. You of the "They'll settle" and "You're aware that we've had nightly riots for months and almost no one faced any consequences right?". You're a troll and...

by Anonymousreply 268May 4, 2021 6:28 PM

R268 Who cares if I post repeatedly in threads that I follow. Threads are supposed to encourage discussion, not be a circle jerk.

by Anonymousreply 269May 4, 2021 6:29 PM

[You're a troll] and a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 270May 4, 2021 6:31 PM

R230 The "umbrella man" has been identified. His name has been out there for months. His Facebook page etc.

His name is Mitchell Wesley Carlson. There's been huge write ups on him ever since that he broke out the windows of that auto zone store.

All anyone has to do is Google. And I don't think he's a former cop or anything.

He's just a white man, whose been involved with white supremacist groups and other shady shit.

by Anonymousreply 271May 4, 2021 6:33 PM

Too bad R264 didn't storm the capitol with his fellow magats

by Anonymousreply 272May 4, 2021 6:33 PM

I think I will sue the parents for raising a cretin that attempted to overthrow our government.

by Anonymousreply 273May 4, 2021 7:06 PM

Where is there a sense of shame from this family. This woman participated in an insurrection against the United States government. If she were a relative of mine, I would be so ashamed and disgusted by her actions that I would do anything to put distance between us.

The family should be apologizing.

by Anonymousreply 274May 4, 2021 7:08 PM

Agreed, R274. In normal times (before we had a fascist at the helm), that would be the case. But, millions of STUPID Americans have been brainwashed, just as those that supported Hitler. They were hoodwinked by a fascist using the same tools of propaganda that Hitler used- and it worked on those that already had a racist agenda and those that are literally stupid. Not mutually exclusive.

Time will march on and Trumps "power" will fade into oblivion. Plus, he may be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 275May 4, 2021 7:22 PM

"Family" is what? Her husband and his side piece? Didn't her mother say she went off the rails?

by Anonymousreply 276May 4, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote].. many people look at who served in the mlitary as GODS and GODDESSES who can do no wrong and who are 100% infallible perfect moral ethical creatures and of course SUPER intelligent and ALL knowing as well....

Except when you're a draft dodging orange scumbag who attacks people who served. That's the part these so-called "patriots" can't actually explain. Why do they take the side of someone who dodged the draft and shits on people who've served? They did it with Dubya, too. Military people who vote GOP are in fact idiots with no self-respect. Trump looks down on them and tons of chickenhawk draft dodgers send them into wars based on lies and because they do not value the lives of servicepeople. It's never their kids in DC/NY going to war.

by Anonymousreply 277May 4, 2021 7:34 PM

Exactly, R267. That video in the car is simply frightening. So much anger and rage and venom, not even watching the road. Like a rabid dog.

by Anonymousreply 278May 5, 2021 1:47 AM

I have two questions.

1) Why is GoFundMe allowing a fund raiser for her? I thought they didn't allow those for people involved in crimes like that.

2) Doesn't the military court marshal and strip people of their pensions for serious crimes like this?

by Anonymousreply 279May 5, 2021 3:39 AM

Ashli sends her best wishes to all from HELL.

by Anonymousreply 280May 5, 2021 12:45 PM

hahahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 6, 2021 1:05 AM

What's the significance of that tweet? ^

by Anonymousreply 282May 6, 2021 5:24 PM

R282 it's an account run by her family (or a fan). They want republican politicians to denounce her death or they won't give them money.

by Anonymousreply 283May 6, 2021 5:27 PM

Oh, OK, thanks. I knew who the account was, but I thought the tweet implied they'd been targeted for GOP fundraising through the account.

by Anonymousreply 284May 6, 2021 5:33 PM

R284 I assume just the usual texts and emails that everyone in the GQP sends out. I signed up for Trump account emails in my junk mail account. They're...aggressive. But they're never getting a dime from "Mark Wilder"

by Anonymousreply 285May 6, 2021 5:35 PM

Report the gofundme and get the donations cancelled! Campaign is f/ashli-babbitt-official-memorial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 6, 2021 8:02 PM

/f/ashli-babbitt-official-memorial

Report these traitors!

by Anonymousreply 287May 6, 2021 8:04 PM

LOLOL

Leah Reedall donated $20

I was there on January 6 and while I don't understand why Ashli went through a window to gain access to the inside, there's nomqueation in my mind that she didn't deserve to be shot. In fact, I believe she was a deliberate sacrifice for what was a staged event, as the protest was a peaceful one. I believe Ashli was caught in the storm of a decades-long war between forces of evil in the US government. God bless Ashli and her family, and may Aaron stand strong in this effort to bring justice for Ashli and truth to America.

by Anonymousreply 288May 6, 2021 8:04 PM

memorial isn't hyphenated in the gofundme Formatting is glitching

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 6, 2021 8:09 PM

[quote] Christian conservatives target certain areas of the country and certain institutions to infiltrate. Air Force Academy was first. Then Naval Academy. West Point. The FBI.

My late aunt moved to Colorado Springs in the early 60ss after attending a trade. She used to talk about Christian conservatives took over the city and the Air Force Academy. There was a period of a few years, when the house across the street from my aunt's was set up as some kind of Christian group home for disabled people. She said it was run by a pastor and the residents had to attend church services and Bible study. The church was fairly close by.

by Anonymousreply 290May 7, 2021 12:18 AM

I keep hearing CO Springs is so conservative but when I visited back last summer I thought it was delightful. Of course I was downtown and it had a lot of college kids at the protests but I saw so many out gay and mixed race couples I thought it was liberal.

by Anonymousreply 291May 7, 2021 12:26 AM

R288 is Babbitts mom, obvi.

Your daughter got the death penalty for treason. You should get it too for raising a fascist.

by Anonymousreply 292May 7, 2021 1:39 PM

If only she'd followed the officers' lawful orders.

by Anonymousreply 293May 7, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote]and truth to America.

The "truth" is that you're such racist, bigoted shits that you followed one of the stupidest, most corrupt, loathsome, ignorant, cheating, lying sacks of shit to ever walk the earth. That you aren't ashamed of that fact even now, is the most disgusting part of all.

Every Trump supporting scumbag should just die. What a worthless pile of shit you must be to worship someone so repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 294May 7, 2021 2:35 PM

R288 was obviously a quote from a contributor to the GoFundMe, albeit badly formatted.

by Anonymousreply 295May 7, 2021 3:50 PM

Can't speak for anyone else, R295, but I knew that.

by Anonymousreply 296May 7, 2021 4:07 PM

She only wanted to speak to the manager.

by Anonymousreply 297May 7, 2021 5:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!