Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Interview channel with ANTM contestants

My favorite so far is

[quote]“Look, I was already working as a DJ when I went on. But they didn’t show that. It wouldn’t have gone along with the ‘Schlumpy, Dumpy Shandi from Walgreens’ storyline.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 8:20 PM

I love his interviews! I'm watching his interview with Cycle 12's Fo right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2021 3:04 PM

Tyrant Banks herself had a video chat with him last week (?) and said she’d come on for an interview.

[italic] Guuuurl......

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2021 3:17 PM

I can't find it online, r1, but there's one pic of Fo they did that made her look like Ava Gardner. It was divine.

She seems like a DREAM today! What a fun, bubbly sweetie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2021 4:17 PM

Has anyone seen what Lisa from Cycle 5 and who won the all stars season did? Shes still hung up on Tyra and how she was slighted. Lisa did a couple interviews with him but has since turned on him and is telling other contestants not to be interviewed by him. I guess he talked to Tyra for a bit and she is mad that he was friendly with her. Though Tyra does problematic shit not everyone needs to hate people cause you do dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2021 4:22 PM

Did anyone watch his interview with C7 winner CariDee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2021 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!