Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Indoor dining is back!

With capacity rules being loosened, people are packing back into restaurants. Have you been back to dining indoors at restaurants yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2021 5:54 PM

Liverpool Echo?

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2021 9:54 AM

Good. And hopefully all the lockins are staying locked in, normal people can go about their lives while the lockins cry in their basements.

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2021 9:56 AM

Your ravaged, blown out asshole prolapse has fallen out the side of your diapers R2. Better get that thing fixed up because nobody wants to see it.

by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2021 10:04 AM

R3 Look at her throwing a tantrum because people get to mix again, stay indoors hun because nobody missed you.

by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2021 10:09 AM

R3 wears her mask at home on the lavatory.

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2021 10:43 AM

Yes, we went last week. It was nice being human again.

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2021 10:45 AM

Enjoy, bitches. We're still takeout-only here in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2021 11:04 AM

I’m looking forward to dining outside this summer. Still not ready to be crammed inside yet.

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2021 11:08 AM

Where I live, indoor dining is for the fully vaccinated only. And numbers allowed to gather indoors remains restricted. Restaurant owners do not want to be in the business of policing customers, checking vaccine documentation, so indoor dining in many restaurants remains closed.

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2021 11:09 AM

I am being very selective about my public exposure, and it really depends on the restaurants approach. For the most part, the busier chain restaurants I will avoid for the next year, and only do takeout. . All those people, inside, spreading their gems through the air is not appealing. IMHO, this is probably where people catch most of those common colds, and stomach viruses that seem to be passed around. Maybe we should be wearing masks all the time?

My first venture out was Bob Evans for breakfast. They did great. $10 tip. My partner and I recently went to Golden Corral. I know, we are too high class. They also did great. I got my 3 egg omelet, and was very happy. They issued a hand glove each time you were to go through the line. $20 tip. I was able to be in lightly populated seating areas each time. Unlike my observations of the busier restaurants where I see the packed every other table seating, where many tables end up being catty corner, and not really social distanced.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2021 11:16 AM

R10, you are trolling this crowd, referencing "Golden Corral".

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2021 11:22 AM

Indoor dining shuts down for another 3 weeks starting tomorrow. The Kate Brown is Hitler crowd has been out in full force this week.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2021 11:23 AM

Here in London we can now eat. outside, but we're having a really MEAN spring...chilly is the best word to describe it, with a little added sting...so everyone's disappointed and depressed.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2021 12:33 PM

Wonder what's happening in Norway.

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2021 12:34 PM

I went once to a sit-down restaurant, Wednesday last week. It's not something I do often anyway, even before the Pandemic. I prefer takeout.

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2021 12:41 PM

I'm a FAT WHORE.

Fat whores can't afford to eat in restaurants when they're are trying to lose the TWENTY pounds they gained during the Covid lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2021 1:15 PM

it's nicer weather now, I'll happily eat outdoors, it's just nice to know that me and my vaccinated friends pose no risk to ourselves and others by doing so

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2021 1:27 PM

Beware of trolls bearing polls.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2021 1:55 PM

If your vaccinated there's no reason not to, this is the reason for the vax, things have to go back to normal someday. And there will always be variants so dont start that shit.

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2021 4:35 PM

R19 I agree with you to a degree but i would feel like an asshole if the staff at a restaurant have to wear a mask in order for me to have dinner. It’s such an indulgence for someone that’s unvaccinated to have to put themselves (or their families) at risk. Until everyone that wants a vaccine has access to one and the virus drops below a certain presence in society I won’t be inside unmasked while a staff member takes my order while wearing a mask. As Michael Kors would say, tacky tacky tacky!

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2021 4:41 PM

R20 I wish from now on ALL servers and cooks in restaurants have to wear a mask ALL the time despite. Think about it, with them around so many people they probably spread things around themselves. I should be standard health rules.

by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2021 4:47 PM

Good luck forcing a cook to wear a mask for hours on end in a hot kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2021 4:48 PM

R21 girl go see a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2021 4:49 PM

R21 and download a grammar app while you’re at it that comment is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 24April 29, 2021 4:50 PM

R24 You're a filthy grammar troll, this isn't school and you're not the fucking teacher, step over here while I shit in your mouth, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25April 29, 2021 5:15 PM

R21's world is not one I want to live in. He also has a filthy mouth. He's the one who should be wearing a mask, with a built in pacifier.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2021 6:41 AM

Of course cooks should wear masks. Do you know how much spit goes into your food?? 💦

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2021 7:42 PM

r13 What could be depressing about this scene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2021 7:53 PM

R14 Nothing. Bars and clubs are still closed. Restaurants are open in some locations, but not in regions with many new cases. Restaurants had to close here last week because we had a ton of new cases. They are only open for delivery now.

by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2021 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!