Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anthony Jeselnik has a beef with Leslie Jones

Short version: Leslie made a surprise appearance at a comedy venue, asked to go on before Jeselnik, went way over her allotted time and said she couldn't introduce him with "enthusiasm."

Jeselnik gave the club back his fee and left.

Apparently the two have history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 18, 2022 7:09 PM

I don't think I've seen Anthony Jeselnik with a beard. Almost cancels out the fact that he dated Amy Schumer.

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2021 3:24 AM

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2021 3:24 AM

I wouldn't have returned the fee if I was him. And if I was in the audience and had paid to see Jeselnik, I would have demanded my money back.

by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2021 3:33 AM

Who really cares? Let them work it out.

by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2021 3:35 AM

[quote]I wouldn't have returned the fee if I was him. And if I was in the audience and had paid to see Jeselnik, I would have demanded my money back.

It sounds like he expected the venue to refund tickets.

Still, I think the better solution would be to go on, apologize for being late, and explain to the audience what happened in his sardonic style.

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2021 3:35 AM

I'm trying to determine who I could give LESS of a fuck about between these two.

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2021 3:42 AM

I still confuse him with Dane Cook.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2021 3:47 AM

What is their history of drama?

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2021 3:48 AM

Isn't he a gay?

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2021 3:52 AM

^^Yes.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2021 4:05 AM

Leslie Jones ruins EVERYTHING! Not that SNL has gotten considerable better since she left, but it’s a relief not to have her wonder into a skit anymore, and obviously SNL has shit to work out beyond her, but getting rid of Kyle Moonie would be a start.

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2021 4:40 AM

He is so visibly disturbed. It makes you understand why people think comedians are crazy

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2021 4:45 AM

i wish he'd discuss being gay in his act. He's such a great talent and he walls off even playing in the human experience stuff. meanwhile, he's been on grindr for like 5 yrs now.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2021 4:48 AM

r12 that's his stage persona. IRL he's not a bad guy at all.

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2021 4:49 AM

[quote]meanwhile, he's been on grindr for like 5 yrs now.

Really?

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2021 4:51 AM

I would suck him dry and swallow every drop down my hungry throat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2021 4:57 AM

I still can't get over the fact that Leslie Jones is not a MTF.

Not even Bea Arthur ever seemed as masculine. Not even Linda Tripp!

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2021 4:58 AM

Jeselnik used to be great on the comedy central roasts. He delivered those insults like they were poetry.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2021 5:01 AM

From the article:

[quote]He thinks the bad blood may have started at LA’s Comedy Store when Jeselnik refused to give up his stage time when they asked for it.

It sounds like he thinks she's angry at him for something that happened years before.

But based on his act, I feel like he is likely a deeply disturbed person, (more so than most comics) so I'm going to side with Leslie here.

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2021 5:20 AM

His act is just that - an act. He's not like that offstage.

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2021 5:29 AM

When you have a set stage time and the person ahead of you goes over, it's rude and inconsiderate. That's a big faux pas in live performance work.

by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2021 5:30 AM

Grindr pics please

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2021 5:31 AM

That's a big deal with comedians. I remember reading some comic talk about how he opened for Joan Rivers and he went a few minutes over. She was ok with it but the club owners lacerated him.

by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2021 5:35 AM

[quote]His act is just that - an act. He's not like that offstage.

He's not an actor reading someone else's lines. Those are his lines. He wrote them. He came up with them and I think he's great at it but I still wouldn't f*ck with him.

If his mind has the ability to come up with it, there's something going on there.

by Anonymousreply 24April 29, 2021 5:44 AM

Haggard cunt.

We love Anthony!

by Anonymousreply 25April 29, 2021 5:49 AM

A person of color acting without class?

Ground breaking.

by Anonymousreply 26April 29, 2021 5:55 AM

He's got bdf. Any leaks? Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 27April 29, 2021 5:58 AM

There have to be stories or pics if he's on Grindr

by Anonymousreply 28April 29, 2021 6:00 AM

r24 it's a persona. He's essentially telling stories. Do you think Stephen King is really a psychopath? Or Anne Rice?

by Anonymousreply 29April 29, 2021 6:01 AM

She has to be the most talentless person who works in entertainment today. There is absolutely nothing funny about her. Her hosting the updated "Supermarket Sweep" was probably the worst performance I ever saw.

by Anonymousreply 30April 29, 2021 11:49 AM

Comedians fighting over stage time? Unstable people with beefs?

Get. OUT!

Also, plz provide pics. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 31April 29, 2021 11:57 AM

I love Leslie Jones. I never got how Anthony was considered funny.

by Anonymousreply 32April 29, 2021 11:58 AM

She is much funnier than Anthony Jeselnik, but that's not a cool thing to do.

I also think he's in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 33April 29, 2021 12:03 PM

Who could love Leslie Jones? She's vulgar and not the least bit funny. Moronic on talk shows as well.

by Anonymousreply 34April 29, 2021 12:09 PM

Sheen Roast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 29, 2021 12:29 PM

[quote] Still, I think the better solution would be to go on, apologize for being late, and explain to the audience what happened in his sardonic style.

You need some semblance of wit and ambition to do that, though.

by Anonymousreply 36April 29, 2021 12:30 PM

Any nudes? Shirtless pics???

Anthony, of course.... not the she-beast.

by Anonymousreply 37April 29, 2021 1:02 PM

No shirtless pics. Nothing. The least you'll find is him in a t-shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 29, 2021 1:07 PM

Who? And ... who?

by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2021 1:11 PM

People who have no understanding of the nature of standup as performance art where transgressive themes are considered by the best comedians to offer unique observations and audience experiences have no business passing judgment on the field.

And Jeselnik Is straight, alas.

by Anonymousreply 40April 29, 2021 1:37 PM

I didn’t read the whole post, but can someone give me the Reader’s Digest 411 on why this gay boy is interested in the ugly tranny’s beef curtains?

by Anonymousreply 41April 29, 2021 1:47 PM

If I had been him, I would have introduced myself, told the audience exactly what just happened, and then proceeded to roast that loud, unfunny cow.

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2021 2:12 PM

I’m not saying he is or he isn’t, but the only place I’ve seen him referred to as gay is here.

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2021 2:23 PM

I had a three way with him and John Goodman in 2008, r43!!!

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2021 2:26 PM

I cannot figure out what r40 is trying to say.

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2021 2:43 PM

I'm equally baffled, r45. But it sounds like it was meant to be dripping with wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote]And Jeselnik Is straight, alas.

No he is not.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote]Do you think Stephen King is really a psychopath? Or Anne Rice?

R29 Maybe not psychopaths but definitely sociopaths. Stephen King once commented that if he couldn't write his stories, he'd probably be committing horrific crimes.

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2021 3:05 PM

And r48 actually thinks King was serious.

by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2021 3:07 PM

Can you really have a feud if nobody cares but you and the fool you're fighting with? What if nobody gives a fuck except to two of you?

Is that a beef? Or is it just pique?

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2021 3:39 PM

to=the

UGH!

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2021 3:40 PM

I wish comedy sketch shows like "In Living Color" were still around; Leslie Jones would deliver a spot-on sendup of MSNBC's Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 52April 29, 2021 3:48 PM

Like others here, I don’t believe he’s gay. This is the only place where we can live that fantasy, alas.

Besides, if he was gay there would be evidence. There isn’t any.

by Anonymousreply 53April 29, 2021 3:48 PM

I just hope he doesn’t start eating his feelings. That’s a long head that would get very fat - Ted Kennedy/ Matt Gaetz level fatness.

by Anonymousreply 54April 29, 2021 3:53 PM

It's known in the comedy world that Jeselnik is gay. I know people in that world in LA and he's def. gay. Likes mutual JO.

by Anonymousreply 55April 29, 2021 4:09 PM

Oh just fuck you two and get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 56April 29, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote]Leslie Jones would deliver a spot-on sendup of MSNBC's Joy Reid.

Leslie Jones is a shitty impersonator. On SNL, she was never close. Just always her own loud self.

by Anonymousreply 57April 29, 2021 4:15 PM

Who would be the top?

by Anonymousreply 58April 29, 2021 4:23 PM

This seems to be a common enough kind of beef between comics, you hear about this stuff all the time on documentaries, but it's still shitty and I thought Jones was above this kind of petty shit.

[quote]“Leslie Jones [was] a surprise guest in the middle [of the show]. She does some material for the first 15 minutes, big red light comes on [to signal the end of her time], then she just starts doing crowd work for the next 25 minutes.”

Also, with her refusing to introduce him, it means he won't get to go on next, someone else has to go on, someone she can "introduce enthusiastically," and THEN he goes on, making him go on at least an hour after his scheduled time.

The comedy venue shouldn't have allowed this, they wanted a big name so they let themselves become part of some interpersonal drama.

by Anonymousreply 59April 29, 2021 4:24 PM

[quote]Do you think Stephen King is really a psychopath? Or Anne Rice?

[quote]Maybe not psychopaths but definitely sociopaths. Stephen King once commented that if he couldn't write his stories, he'd probably be committing horrific crimes.

R48, And Anne Rice is an admitted alcoholic who had a nasty case of OCD. Then when she went through a born again religion phase her books started getting really weird. She's also suffered a lot of loss in her life.

Point is, she's great at writing about dark things because she understands it.

by Anonymousreply 60April 29, 2021 4:27 PM

r60, are you on the right thread?

by Anonymousreply 61April 29, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote] I wish comedy sketch shows like "In Living Color" were still around; Leslie Jones would deliver a spot-on sendup of MSNBC's Joy Reid.

Yes, if only sketch shows were still around. Remember that one, I think it was called Saturday Night Live? Boy, I sure wish Leslie Jones would have been on that.

by Anonymousreply 62April 29, 2021 4:46 PM

What the hell does Ann Rice have to do with this thread? Is Anthony fucking Christopher?

by Anonymousreply 63April 29, 2021 5:14 PM

The problem Anthony Jeselnik has is that while he is smarter and funnier than Leslie Jones, she is a bigger, ur, name right now. So any comedy club is going to let her get away with this. They'd rather have her than him.

That reality is what he really resents.

by Anonymousreply 64April 29, 2021 5:14 PM

She's also a black female who would demonstrate that the club is not racist or sexist.

by Anonymousreply 65April 29, 2021 5:21 PM

[quote]When you have a set stage time and the person ahead of you goes over, it's rude and inconsiderate. That's a big faux pas in live performance work.

Eddie Murphy recently told an anecdote on Seth Meyers (at 6:15) about a dust-up at the Comedy Store when he wouldn't get off-stage which bit into John Witherspoon and Paul Mooney's set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 29, 2021 5:21 PM

I am sure the club let her go on because they know she has a habit of very publicly crying racism when she doesn’t get her way. I am sure that’s the same reason Anthony didn’t make a bigger issue or try to crack jokes about it.

His stand up special on Netflix - Thoughts and Prayers - is one of my favorites and still makes me laugh on repeated viewings.

by Anonymousreply 67April 29, 2021 6:37 PM

R62: I consider SNL to be anything but a sketch show when compared to a quality showcase like "In Living Color," but I respect your and your lonely self's right to the quiet enjoyment of your dismal Saturday night viewing fare.

by Anonymousreply 68April 29, 2021 6:51 PM

Well, we don't live in a world where your opinion trumps fact, R68. Also, you said nothing about quality in your post, you actually said "I wish comedy sketch shows like In Living Color were still around." They are. And Leslie Jones appeared on one for many years.

You may not consider them comparable, but the rest of the world does. That's where I live.

So take your snide attitude and jam it up your cunt. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 69April 29, 2021 7:46 PM

R68, In Living Color was way better in it's prime that SNL. Literally LOL for reals.

by Anonymousreply 70April 29, 2021 7:53 PM

R70 "Literally LOL for reals."

Learn English.

by Anonymousreply 71April 30, 2021 1:12 AM

I like Leslie but what r21 said is correct. Comedians musicians, etc it all applies, you do not go over your set time

by Anonymousreply 72April 30, 2021 1:19 AM

How bad can a guy who has an Insta for his rescue dog be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 30, 2021 1:26 AM

Real comics eat rescue dogs as a late night snack.

by Anonymousreply 74April 30, 2021 1:30 AM

R71, How about you go die in a grease fire bitch? I will push your ass in to make it more comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 75April 30, 2021 1:34 AM

I think Jeselnik's girlfriend is all over that rescue dog IG.

by Anonymousreply 76April 30, 2021 1:47 AM

Maybe 5 years ago when I first saw him on Grindr he was hiding his face. Like wearing a mask or something (you could see top half of face--i knew it was him). it was odd in the age before everyone was wearing masks but then again, there have always been "discreet" guys on grindr.....I said hi and got no response. It didnt even occur to me it was fake because someone using his photo would have just used a face photo--here the face was obscured. About 30 seconds of internet sleuthing showed the profile matched him. And then because I had sent a message, I could continue to see the profile's distance as it bounced around the country over the next week or so. At the time I had no idea he was gay. This is before Amy Schumer publicly discussed an ex coming out of the closet.

At a later point he updated his profile and was showing his face. Cant remember if I just never deleted the message or if I just saw his profile again. He's not closeted. Good for him.

I love when people put details up here and even though i respect privacy, his profile was super tame so I dont see a problem with sharing. It basically said no drugs and he was just looking to hang out and see where it goes kinda thing....

by Anonymousreply 77April 30, 2021 1:48 AM

Daring Amy Miss Piggy’s uglier cousin Shumer will turn anyone gay. I love cock but let me tell you I’d cut mine off if the last person on earth was me and her and to save mankind I had to somehow get hard for her roast beef cunt. Earth be doomed, she’s too heinous.

by Anonymousreply 78April 30, 2021 1:56 AM

r77 no nudes?

by Anonymousreply 79April 30, 2021 2:21 AM

R78 what is your native language?

by Anonymousreply 80April 30, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote] How bad can a guy who has an Insta for his rescue dog be?

Is it a rescue dog?

by Anonymousreply 81April 30, 2021 3:21 AM

Anthony Jeselnik’s comedy is so slowww.

by Anonymousreply 82April 30, 2021 3:28 AM

Jeselnik is the best of the best when it comes to the craft of standup. Smart, extremely careful, perfectly tuned timing, willing to play villain, and extremely popular with other comedians committed to doing it right.

Jones is known for being a loud, sloppy mess who is always on a personal campaign for herself, period, humor aside.

by Anonymousreply 83April 30, 2021 3:33 AM

Anthony is a DL'er. Hi Tony!

by Anonymousreply 84April 30, 2021 3:34 AM

Leslie Jones is known to be a whiny bitch. Her twitter feed often has tweets where she bitches about various companies, restaurants, airlines etc. A couple of years ago, she bitched about some restaurant in Atlanta giving her poor service. The restaurant responded and said that Jones had fun of a foreign born waiter's accent.

Jones will have a downfall at some point when she fucks with the wrong person or company and they turn the tables on her.

by Anonymousreply 85April 30, 2021 3:40 AM

Leak your nudes Anthony

by Anonymousreply 86April 30, 2021 3:48 AM

[quote]So take your snide attitude and jam it up your cunt.

When did Dataloungers get so sensitive? Mildly tease someone or disagree with them and their feelings get so hurt they start shrieking "jam it up your cunt." Sometimes it's someone trying too hard to start a fight (you'll see them reply multiple times when they don't get a response, or even log in with a second account and try again) but usually it just seems like some thin-skinned whiners going overboard.

by Anonymousreply 87April 30, 2021 3:48 AM

Things aren't going well in NYC, R87.

by Anonymousreply 88April 30, 2021 3:55 AM

The beard really helps him. Much more than I would have thought.

by Anonymousreply 89April 30, 2021 4:28 AM

[quote] When did Dataloungers get so sensitive? Mildly tease someone or disagree with them and their feelings get so hurt they start shrieking "jam it up your cunt." Sometimes it's someone trying too hard to start a fight (you'll see them reply multiple times when they don't get a response, or even log in with a second account and try again) but usually it just seems like some thin-skinned whiners going overboard.

That's a delightful sentiment, dear. Jam it up your cunt.

by Anonymousreply 90April 30, 2021 4:56 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 91April 30, 2021 5:02 AM

Someone earlier mentioned Dane Cook compared to Jeselnik.

Dane Cook makes Carrot Top's Stand up act look like Lenny Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 92April 30, 2021 5:11 AM

Leslie is loud and pushy. It's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 93April 30, 2021 5:38 AM

R93 I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a diva bitch at SNL.

by Anonymousreply 94May 1, 2021 11:43 PM

He has a rescue dog from a Korean meat factory!?! That dog is adorable and I love his one scraggly tooth.

by Anonymousreply 95May 2, 2021 3:53 AM

r86 Its wild people think Jeselnik would need to share nudes to meet up. Once a celeb starts with their face, you cant expect them to send nudes.

by Anonymousreply 96May 2, 2021 4:19 AM

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 97May 2, 2021 11:12 PM

[quote]In Living Color was way better in it's prime that SNL. Literally LOL for reals.

Honey, "In Living Color" was not live. They had plenty of time to get it right, not a great comparison. I want to know where the "In Living Color, The Movie" is. What are the Wayans doing? I can't believe Peacock or Netflix or any other streamer wouldn't go for it and I'd hope Jamie Foxx and Jim Carrey might want to visit their iconic characters again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 3, 2021 1:10 AM

The payoff to this story is rather amusing in light of what some are suggesting in this thread.

From 1:04:36

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2021 11:10 PM

So he's on Grindr

by Anonymousreply 100May 25, 2021 12:22 AM

I'm skeptical about that. Gays love to gossip (and screenshot). Surely we'd have his profile pics?

by Anonymousreply 101May 25, 2021 12:25 AM

Anthony Jeselnik is not a fag, AND I'M THE DAME WHO CAN PROVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 102May 25, 2021 12:43 AM

A rather unfunny riff on a "Covid Vaccine Will Make You Gay" headline.

From 34:10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 25, 2021 12:45 AM

Is she a lesbian? I get that vibe.

by Anonymousreply 104May 25, 2021 1:46 AM

Leslie? No. Very dick hungry. Even does anal.

by Anonymousreply 105May 25, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote] You may not consider them comparable, but the rest of the world does. That's where I live.

SNL can’t hold In Living Color’s jockstrap

by Anonymousreply 106May 26, 2021 10:58 AM

I want to see Anthony’s beef! Or at the very least cake!

by Anonymousreply 107May 26, 2021 2:02 PM

[Quote] Once a celeb starts with their face, you cant expect them to send nudes.

Quinto did. And the Grindr queen who received them even shared Quinto's address on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 108May 26, 2021 6:32 PM

Quinto's dick, for reference purposes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 26, 2021 7:09 PM

Reading Colton Underwood circa the 42:00 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 28, 2021 11:58 PM

Persistent lack of pronoun use in response to a "Do you think you'll get married?" question.

47:20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2021 3:37 AM

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2021 3:56 AM

[quote]Persistent lack of pronoun use in response to a "Do you think you'll get married?" question.

Hmm. I was very skeptical of the gay rumors, but the questioner specifically asked if he could see himself with a "Mrs. Anthony Jeselnik," and Jeselnik gave a very long thoughtful answer ... as r111 pointed out, specifically avoiding pronouns, but also describing what a late-in-life gay male relationship might resemble rather than a hetero relationship.

by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2021 4:23 AM

He's clearly gay

by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2021 4:27 AM

Yeah R114. And she’s clearly ghetto. So what’s your point?

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2021 4:29 AM

Jeselnik had a public beef with Tim Dillon recently. I’m not sure what it was about. But Jeselnik wanted assert his woke bona fides, and Tim Dillon is not particular woke.

By the way, Tim Dillon is an out homosexual and is easily the funniest comedy podcast host currently in existence.

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2021 4:35 AM

Jesus Christ I can’t type for shit. You get the idea.

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2021 4:35 AM

I haven't heard of either of them, but I'd love to see them fight to the death. My money is on the butch black lady with the big tits.

by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2021 4:41 AM

Come on you have to be at least a little curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2021 5:36 AM

Well, that real penis was a surprise r119.

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2021 5:39 AM

I'm not clicking on that link, can someone describe the picture?

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2021 5:54 AM

Naked pics of Leslie Jones. She's getting fucked in the ass in one of them. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2021 5:55 AM

[quote] can someone describe the picture?

No one should have to.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2021 5:56 AM

I can't believe he actually stuck his dick in Amy Schumer. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2021 5:56 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA R123

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2021 6:05 AM

Morevover, r113, earlier in the podcast he talks about times and places in history he might liked to have lived, He mentions New York in 1980s and early 1990s as an attractive "noirish" prospect except for the AIDS epidemic (after the 15 minute mark). Then he goes on to assert that in Roman times "no one cared about race or sexuality." (16:20). Whatever his sexuality, he does seem to be angling for a different, more evolved audience.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2021 6:13 AM

May as well bring out the crucifix. No one is going to side with her. And they’re going to insult her.

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2021 6:21 AM

Beas Armstrong is a fucking honky

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2021 6:23 AM

From "My So Called Life"?

by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2021 6:26 AM

R129 Lol yes but typo and wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2021 6:29 AM

I think his window might've passed, he's not going to get any bigger than he is right now.

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2021 6:57 AM

I wouldn't mind a slurp on his cock..

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2021 7:30 AM

Team Leslie. Pity the fools who aren't.

*shrug*

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2021 7:41 AM

[quote]I love cock but let me tell you I’d cut mine off if the last person on earth was me and her and to save mankind I had to somehow get hard for her roast beef cunt.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't care that an anonymous, bitter gay wouldn't want to have sex with her in your ridiculous imagined hypothetical.

I'm plenty sure there are many who wouldn't want your cock in a similar scenario.

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2021 7:44 AM

so annoying. i explained he was on Grindr, first obscuring his face and later NOT obscuring it...I explained how I followed the profile (partially out of curiosity) as it bounced around the country. Amy Schumer went on TV and talked about finding out her ex was gay and how upsetting it was (and has never said "It's not Anthony" which she would have if it wasn't him but it is.....

but go ahead and keep reading tea leaves....

He's gay, not closeted in his personal life (guess the term from 15 yrs ago was glass closeted) and by not coming out publicly, his act has suffered because he's not talking about real life, it's just intricately worded shock jokes.

by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2021 12:06 AM

Did he have nudes on Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 136July 11, 2021 12:08 AM

He has a big bro fanbase, so must think that coming out would hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 137July 11, 2021 12:09 AM

Screenshots are so easy to take.

by Anonymousreply 138July 11, 2021 12:09 AM

What's annoying about people looking for more confirmation? "I saw X on Grindr" isn't terribly compelling.

by Anonymousreply 139July 11, 2021 12:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 11, 2021 12:41 AM

On his podcast, they take questions from listeners. One of the questioners asked if he knew that his podcast producer was gay when they talked about her romantic breakup on the podcast.

(I knew she was a soft butch by her attempt at putting on make up.)

by Anonymousreply 141July 11, 2021 12:43 AM

I believe you, r135.

by Anonymousreply 142July 11, 2021 12:43 AM

[Quote] by not coming out publicly, his act has suffered because he's not talking about real life, it's just intricately worded shock jokes.

But jokes with a twist are his stock-in-trade. He's mentioned that he's been trying to work stories about his dog into his act but audiences remain unamused.

by Anonymousreply 143July 11, 2021 12:45 AM

In the answer to the marriage question, he makes it very clear that he's not looking for a sugar type relationship. GermanGayGuy will be devastated.

by Anonymousreply 144July 11, 2021 12:46 AM

I’d sample Anthony’s beef.

by Anonymousreply 145July 11, 2021 1:05 AM

These bitches wouldn't put you off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 11, 2021 1:05 AM

He reminds me of a young Martin Laundau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 11, 2021 1:07 AM

Young Martin Landau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 11, 2021 1:08 AM

Has he become a frau?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 11, 2021 1:08 AM

Is that a... leather harness?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 11, 2021 1:17 AM

Shirtless Jeselnik

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 11, 2021 2:35 AM

Slovenian whore.

by Anonymousreply 152July 11, 2021 6:02 AM

He can be a Slovenian whore with me. I'll take good care of that mouth and hole.

by Anonymousreply 153July 11, 2021 6:10 AM

Someone upthread says he only likes JO.

by Anonymousreply 154July 11, 2021 6:11 AM

Maybe oral too we don’t know?

by Anonymousreply 155July 11, 2021 6:15 AM

While riffing on sex at the Olympic village, he corrects himself when he says "cowboy" [style] instead of "cowgirl."

57:44

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 22, 2021 5:48 AM

[quote] Leslie made a surprise appearance at a comedy venue, asked to go on before Jeselnik, went way over her allotted time

Since lockdown I have watched/listened to a lot of podcasts and videos of comedians. It's a really dick move to do something like this.

I bet the audience was pissed too. Leslie's a braying jackass

by Anonymousreply 157July 22, 2021 7:50 AM

Did he get some work done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 24, 2021 7:13 AM

Leslie Jones has thick, juicy beef curtains.

by Anonymousreply 159August 24, 2021 7:21 AM

If he is, now would be the perfect time to come out…

by Anonymousreply 160August 24, 2021 12:28 PM

Such a relevant parody tweet in the age of COVID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 24, 2021 2:24 PM

"my wife"

43:00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 10, 2021 4:27 AM

I've always assumed he's gay. He's just got the look. I never know what to think about Leslie. She's rather scary.

by Anonymousreply 163September 10, 2021 4:31 AM

Leslie Jones has thick, juicy beef curtains.

No I'm sure it's more like a big juicy jumbo sausage. Hi

by Anonymousreply 164September 10, 2021 4:57 AM

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 165September 10, 2021 5:20 AM

Jeselnik isn't married

by Anonymousreply 166September 10, 2021 5:21 AM

[Quote] The gay community is notoriously bad at setting people up. They only care about themselves. They're not like "Aw, you gotta meet our friend," the way that straight people are like: "Oh, you're single? Let me hook you up with our other single friend"

38:45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 17, 2021 7:55 PM

[Quote] I've never met anyone in a bar. I've never picked up anyone in a bar.

55:00

by Anonymousreply 168October 17, 2021 8:17 PM

3:25

[Quote] I've been having--I've had company. And Rummy [the dog] doesn't like when company gets into bed.

4:50

[Quote] He likes the g--I'm not gonna get into this too much--But he likes this person who I've been having over. And he's gotten used to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2021 6:15 AM

Them IS a pronoun!

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2021 6:16 AM

I never thought much of him but just watched his 2 specials on Netflix and although his jokes are fake, I can't remember another standup special that I laughed more at. Gives either of them a try for 20 minutes. His humor is very DL.

by Anonymousreply 171November 12, 2021 2:59 AM

[Quote] I was walking my dog the other day and someone ... somebody goes, they go: "Nice dog." I'm like, "Thank You." And they go: "It's sexy." ... And they go: "What are you up to?" And I go: "It's a pandemic," and I just walked away.

1:50

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 21, 2021 5:33 AM

This does sound like something a DLer would fret about:

[Quote] That photo, I was so scared because the night before -- I don't like getting photos taken -- and I knew, like a friend was doing a favor, like a brilliant photographer ... And I couldn't sleep the night before. I didn't sleep at all. Because I was just tossing and turning, knowing the less sleep I got, the worse the cover would be.

13:00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 21, 2021 5:41 AM

He sounds like a fussy gay man

by Anonymousreply 174November 21, 2021 6:08 AM

She's hairier than he is!

by Anonymousreply 175November 21, 2021 6:10 AM

This is SIX months old! Get over it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 176November 21, 2021 6:44 AM

Is he gay yet?

by Anonymousreply 177November 21, 2021 6:55 AM

[Quote] He sounds like a fussy gay man

You're not wrong.

26:53

[Quote] Greg, get that pen away from my couch. It's like, I swear to you it's gonna be diff--That couch is gonna be a different color by the time this podcast is over. Take it out of your hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 21, 2021 4:54 PM

In his interview with Larry King he sounded excited and said something like "She let me have sex with her!" when asked about Amy Schumer.

by Anonymousreply 179November 21, 2021 5:01 PM

Is Leslie Jones a male or female? I always thought it was a male to female tranny. It was too masculine to be female.

by Anonymousreply 180November 21, 2021 5:05 PM

r180 Shame we don't have tags on here like reddit, where people need to state their age/gender on some boards when replying. Really brings their comments into context.

by Anonymousreply 181November 21, 2021 5:17 PM

No straight mama would get hard for Amy Pig Faced Schumer.

by Anonymousreply 182November 22, 2021 12:18 PM

R181 While we're wishing for things, if only you weren't a stupid delusional fraucunt with an inferior brain.

by Anonymousreply 183November 22, 2021 12:22 PM

Mama mia!

by Anonymousreply 184November 22, 2021 2:01 PM

Hey, R181, so go back to reddit.

Please.

Although I agree in principle. Just demonstrating why the DL is different, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 185November 22, 2021 2:09 PM

Jones has been doing the same thing at other clubs lately. She's a stage hog and is playing some sort of fat-black-woman-power game, as if breaking show business rules of equity gets her some sort of standing.

Some people are more equal than others, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 186November 22, 2021 2:11 PM

Whatever species or sex Jones is, it is no doubt the ugliest thing in the history of time. How it got any work is way beyond good taste and common decency.

by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2021 3:36 PM

I see no reason to bring gender into it but I will say jones is one of the ugliest celebrities out there today. Absolutely nothing going for her except height.

by Anonymousreply 188December 5, 2021 10:47 AM

Is it possibe that Jeselnik is dating a nonbinary person? I don't see the point of using no pronoun other than "they," as he does.

by Anonymousreply 189December 5, 2021 11:09 AM

I think he"s so fucking cute. But the fact that he dipped his dick in Amy Schumer, is a complete turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 190December 5, 2021 1:33 PM

It's pretty clear in his podcast that his best friend thinks that Jeselnik has a drinking problem. Btw, Jeselnik revealed that he only began therapy at 35, which lines up with the split from Amy Schumer.

by Anonymousreply 191December 5, 2021 2:51 PM

Since he's grown the beard, I find him physically attractive. I find him very funny. However, like most comedians, probably a very damaged person.

by Anonymousreply 192December 5, 2021 3:03 PM

He's making spoof videos with fat women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 11, 2021 1:28 PM

Is Leslie Jones actually funny when she's doing her standup routine? She definitely isn't when she's on TV or in movies.

by Anonymousreply 194December 11, 2021 3:45 PM

Decide for yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 11, 2021 4:29 PM

He's HOT and she looks like she escaped from the zoo. He wins hands down.

by Anonymousreply 196December 11, 2021 4:40 PM

26:50

[Quote] CO-HOST: There's a lot of crossover listenership... You think it's all just women who think you're hot or whatever...

[Quote] JESELNIK: It's a lot of guys who think I'm hot too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 11, 2021 4:50 PM

He has referenced several times (including Whitney Cummings podcast) that he is handsome and that people have told him that. He isn't.

by Anonymousreply 198December 12, 2021 12:19 AM

He's looking better in recent years. He looked like shit at times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 13, 2021 9:35 PM

Abandoning the overgrown Frat boy look was a blessing. And trimming down bodily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 13, 2021 9:36 PM

I have been the recipient of Name Comic not giving a shit about other comics. I was performing in a local show at the Comedy Stop at the Trop. It was the night, pre cell phones, in the 90s when Letterman called Romano and offered him Everyone Loves Raymond. Romano was running up to the Box Office, where the phone was, came down a narrow backstage passage and shoved me out of the way and into the wall. Fucking asshole. And that night I got the pleasure of listening to him tell the audiences about his new deal with World Wide Pants and listen to his HACK material for the gazillionth time. My favorite Romano bit was his video of Gregory, or Shmegory, giving him the finger. I knew how they felt. Fucker is as fucker does.

by Anonymousreply 201December 13, 2021 9:52 PM

R158 Holy crap he has tiny gay hands. His hands are so tiny they'd fit in a dwarf's cum dump.

by Anonymousreply 202December 13, 2021 10:10 PM

It's interesting that he looks better courtesy of lockdown life. In video podcasts, he tended to look a little puffy in the face, presumably from booze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 13, 2021 10:46 PM

[Quote] His hands are so tiny they'd fit in a dwarf's cum dump.

How... vivid.

by Anonymousreply 204December 13, 2021 10:47 PM

r201 ELR was an excellent TV show. Be glad you were touched by greatness.

by Anonymousreply 205December 14, 2021 12:36 AM

She’s a fugly beast.

by Anonymousreply 206December 14, 2021 12:39 AM

She looked good the other day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 14, 2021 12:40 AM

If you find a turd with teeth sexy then yes, Leslie is your...whatever the fuck it is.

by Anonymousreply 208December 14, 2021 12:45 AM

If I were in the audience and paid to see jeselnik, I would have been pissed.

If I were in the audience and paid to see Leslie Jones, well, cows could fly.

by Anonymousreply 209December 14, 2021 12:47 AM

Jones was not announced. She was a drop-in.

by Anonymousreply 210December 14, 2021 12:58 AM

She looks the best I’ve ever seen in r207. She’s clearly been working out like a madwoman. Never seen her so toned. Color works for her too. I think she’s incredibly unfunny and don’t care for her professionally but I’m glad that she’s taking care of her body.

by Anonymousreply 211December 14, 2021 1:05 AM

Yes because a toned turd is exactly what the world needs.

by Anonymousreply 212December 14, 2021 1:08 AM

You think you're being cute with the repeated "turd" usage. You're not.

by Anonymousreply 213December 14, 2021 1:10 AM

R213 Turd best describes whatever Leslie is.

by Anonymousreply 214December 14, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote]Holy crap he has tiny gay hands

Woman hands.

Been with lots of gay guys with big dicks. But thanks, nazi.

by Anonymousreply 215December 14, 2021 9:58 PM

R215 WTF! Not one word you says makes any sense! Clearly you have cuntbrain, lady.

by Anonymousreply 216December 15, 2021 2:03 AM

Do we have a Leg Troll? What say you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 15, 2021 3:52 PM

Approaching silver fox (with moustache instead of beard).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 21, 2021 12:18 AM

R217, this leg troll says NO

by Anonymousreply 219December 21, 2021 12:20 AM

r77 has been catfished.

5:22

[Quote] Got my friend's birthday coming up. I've been talking a lot about a friend, eh, over the past few months. I have been in a relationship for six months. You guys all knew that, you guys have met--actually, I don't know if any of you have met her yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 22, 2021 4:32 PM

What's the beef about? Who has the bigger cock?

by Anonymousreply 221December 22, 2021 5:22 PM

Anthony always screamed bi to me.

by Anonymousreply 222January 8, 2022 7:21 PM

I would be Anthony's cum dump

by Anonymousreply 223May 18, 2022 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!