Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYC Cop Killer arrested

Nasty and drunk, apparently this POS has a podcast where she rants against cops. The Connie Francis song "Whose Sorry Now" comes to mind. May this officer rest in peace. It will be interesting if Mayor DeBlasio will have the nerve to show up at the funeral knowing the cops think he is worse than dog crap these days for his anti-police policies. NYC really needs a new mayor ASAP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 12:41 PM

o...k...

by Anonymousreply 1April 28, 2021 12:01 PM

The Connie Francis song is "Who's Sorry Now" -- meaning "who is sorry". OP's version of the title means "who does the sorry belong to", which is kind of poetic but not correct English.

by Anonymousreply 2April 28, 2021 12:16 PM

It’s sad he won’t be around to vote for TRUMP in 2024.

By the way OP you were asking whose sorry now. It’s my sorry currently but it’ll be someone else’s sorry tomorrow.

By the way we still don’t believe you’re German.

by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2021 12:25 PM

R3 thank you for your participation today snowflake, hope the rest of your day goes well.

by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2021 12:29 PM

You’re very welcome, German fake guy/defacturd.

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2021 12:37 PM

Oh my god this was German Gay Guy posting this? LOL I have him on ignore. He must have posted something really pro Trump to end up there. No surprise. Germany is the home of nazism.

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2021 12:39 PM

It constantly changes its IP. Put it/defacturd on ignore and it just pops up anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2021 12:44 PM

[quote] Germany is the home of nazism.

Actually, fascism as a political movement had its origins in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2021 12:45 PM

You responded to something he didn’t say just so you could scold him, troll/German fake guy/defacturd.

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2021 12:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2021 12:55 PM

She was dragging a traffic cone past several exits and when she was stopped by police, she asked “What did I do?”

The news showed a photo of her car with a hugely damaged hood and a shattered windshield. It looked like she hit an elephant.

by Anonymousreply 11April 28, 2021 12:57 PM

For some reason she was denied bail.

by Anonymousreply 12April 28, 2021 12:58 PM

I wonder what size audience she had. Who has time to listen to a two hour podcast from this person?

by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2021 1:05 PM

BLM, cop haters, far left Dems, R13. And people like R3.

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2021 1:17 PM

She had a suspended license which will not help her defense. Her legal aid attorneys must be scratching their heads on who to push the blame on for this reckless act. It will be interesting to follow.

by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2021 1:26 PM

She is an alcoholic and will just throw herself at the mercy of the court. She has confessed already.

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2021 1:32 PM

"... attorneys must be scratching their heads on who to push the blame on for this"

Slavery?

by Anonymousreply 17April 28, 2021 1:36 PM

Why is this a thing? Drunk driver kills cop. I think up to 15 years in prison. Sentence depends on whether she has other dUIs. I don't think the podcasts will even matter. She was too blotto drunk to know who she hit.

by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2021 1:39 PM

R15, “systemic racism”, of course!

Must have been one hell of a hangover.

by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2021 1:48 PM

She’ll be a hero of the “DEFUND” crowd who hate cops, right?

She’s the “sole provider” for a 13-year old son.

by Anonymousreply 20April 28, 2021 1:52 PM

[R6] "Germany is the home of nazism."

Only until 1945. This title belongs to the US thanks to the QOP.

by Anonymousreply 21April 28, 2021 1:55 PM

Ms. Druntard is a cop hating BLM wanna be, she is going to be roasted by prosecutors in criminal court. It will be interesting to see BLM sends protestors and agitators to her trial to support her rights.

by Anonymousreply 22May 3, 2021 11:20 AM

She’s a drunk driver who killed a man who happened to be a cop. She could have killed a child just as easily. I don’t think she’ll got support from any group for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2021 11:27 AM

Prior to her first homicide of a cop, she was drinking like a fish and doing a podcast talking all kinds of bs against the cops so she might have an audience who feels she was framed and should be free to continue flaunting the laws, as she was driving without a license. Her license was suspended years ago, so I imagine she had no insurance either.

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2021 11:46 AM

Oh please, women would never pull off something as cool as cop-killing.

by Anonymousreply 25May 3, 2021 12:22 PM

[quote] should be free to continue flaunting the laws,

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 26May 3, 2021 12:48 PM

Her kid now doesn’t have a mother. She is a selfish and stupid piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2021 1:15 PM

I don’t think that kid had much of a mother to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2021 1:23 PM

[quote] She’s a drunk driver who killed a man who happened to be a cop. She could have killed a child just as easily. I don’t think she’ll got support from any group for any reason.

Support like how Republicans support the insurrectionists. The insurrectionist who attacked the police and murdered one.

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2021 1:23 PM

I blame society.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2021 1:25 PM

This thread has GGG/defacturd’s fecal fingerprints all over it.

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2021 1:28 PM

[quote] Support like how Republicans support the insurrectionists.

English she is a hard speak, no?

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2021 1:32 PM

[quote] English she is a hard speak, no?

Worried I am so very a bout my final Datalounge grade. Graduate I might not.

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2021 1:45 PM

You’ll do fine, Pookie.

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2021 1:53 PM

This hard working family man with 2 children will never see their father again because of this human scum. Already had her license suspended she spends her time ranting and drinking and driving and then cries the blues when she is cuffed and perp walked. A killer with no remorse.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2021 4:30 PM

R29, the only person murdered on January 6th was a unarmed white woman. You say nothing about the year of rioting, arson, destruction of business, violence and murderer that is still continuing in Portland. Stop with the lies and false narrative.

- Not the Violence Inciting Insurrection Maxine Waters.

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2021 8:48 PM

This drunk woman who had a SUSPENDED license made the choice to drive after drinking and killed a good man who worked hard and paid taxes. May justice be served so that this man's widow and children can have some peace and closure someday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 12:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!