Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 9, 2021 12:29 AM

Drugs are bad, kids.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2021 8:47 PM

What the fuck is she wearing? She is too old for the club kid look.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2021 8:52 PM

I don't know about the short hemline, but the stuffed animal is her bootleg version of a real $7500 jacket sold by Louis Vuitton. She showed a pic of the ridiculous jacket being offered by the designer and as a joke, a staffer went to a pet store, bought a bunch of stuffed dog toys and "created" a cheap knockoff which Wendy said she would wear it as a joke.

Wendy spoke about this pic on today's show, relating how paparazzi has been hanging outside her apartment, presumably, to catch her new beau Mike coming out. I don't know if any other celebs live in Wendy's building but she is SURE that they're waiting for her. Her ego knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2021 8:54 PM

Today Wendy was talking about Britney Spears and her recent visit to court to try to overturn her conservatorship. Wendy gave her opinion that the rest of the Spears clan has been doing Britney dirty - she included the father, mother and sister Jamie. Wendy got really heated - it was almost a rant as she loudly stated that she wished death on all of the Spears family for their parts in this situation. Of course, the sheep in the audience clapped along with this crazy talk.

The show lawyers must have gotten involved after the show because this statement has been cut out of the daily episode replay that is dropped on Youtube. We'll see if she ends up apologizing for this in the next few days or it disappears.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2021 2:31 AM

Wendy talked a bit about it being Pride Month and mentioned that Da Brat was a guest on today's show. She explained that Da Brat came out last year and Wendy felt the need to show that she was smarter than us all and that SHE KNEW long before Brat told the world. She also told how Brat pulls the ladies all the time and Brat even tried to make a move on her! but she shut that shit down fast - Wendy ain't about that life. Wendy says she love the gays and whatever but she had a distinct note of disgust in her voice as she described this incident, like a lesbian hitting on her made her feel gross.

Da Brat was a guest later in the show - she was plugging her reality show that follows her and her girlfriend. I was multi-tasking while Brat and Wendy talked but it looked like their convo was a little heated. If anyone watched, let me know if there was tension or was I imagining it.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2021 5:58 PM

She has *never* been OK.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2021 6:01 PM

Reminds me of a homeless man I used to see in DC who wore dozens of neckties encircling his neck.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2021 6:02 PM

It did sound kinda tense r5.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2021 6:09 PM

“Mommy, why is teddy bear on her shirt WAHHHHHHH GIVE IT BACK!!!!! “ 😭

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2021 6:22 PM

I can't get my head around that she's not a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2021 6:43 PM

She was a roller coaster of emotion, today. She bounced from half-assedly mentioning the Miami building collapse right into her T-shirt's knot coming undone, laughing, then, tearfully, on to the death of her former radio cohost, DJ Skelator, then to making an awkward joke about needing something stronger in her mug.

I can't tell if it's her regular new kooky or she's back off of the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2021 11:57 PM

R5, I;m not surprised it was tense. Da Brat and Mariah are very close. And I'm sure we all know how Mariah feels about Wendy. And seriously, didn't everyone know Da Brat was a lesbian already?

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2021 12:05 AM

Is she still seeing the guy who won her Date Wendy segment a few months ago? She used to talk about him all the time.

The last time I watched she was throwing herself at a white middle aged stand up who was in the middle of a divorce from his black wife.

The lack of regular D must have thrown Wendy off the rails again.

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2021 12:23 AM

R13, they broke up years ago

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2021 12:27 AM

What is going on with the crusty ankles?

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2021 12:30 AM

Wendy is crazy. We should not encourage her.

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2021 12:30 AM

She needs compression socks.

by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2021 1:50 AM

Compression tights are made and sold to resemble regular hosiery. The bare legged look doesn't work for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2021 1:55 AM

The dead eyes and the Korean wig slippage...

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2021 2:01 AM

This is what Peggy and I could dig up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2021 2:05 AM

[quote]to catch her new beau Mike coming out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2021 2:15 AM

In Wendy's mind, she's irresistible to everyone. She slipped out this tidbit today... she has an admirer that's recently sent her a gift of a pair of pink boxing gloves(!) decorated with her initials in crystals. Pretty strange gift but Wendy sits there preening and speaking in a voice like "of course men can't resist me. I'm like a magnet for their attention!". She says that this guy has lots of money to buy her lots of gifts, too. While she's telling this fairytale, she keeps messing up the guys name - she says it's Daniel, then she calls him David the next second.

I think she said he's from California and, unfortunately, she is not in the market for a long-distance relationship at this time and tells David/Daniel that it just won't work. Wendy Williams, her delusion and ego knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2021 2:15 AM

As an outsider, I must say it's very generous of you Americans to keep giving tv shows to the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2021 2:20 AM

Her show is like Weekend at Bernie’s. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2021 2:21 AM

This woman is so damaged and seriously strange. Last week she shows a pic of herself walking out of her apartment and tells how the paparazzi is always there waiting to catch her. For no reason, she reveals that when she's not wearing underwear in that photo and how she never puts any on before she leaves for the studio. This chick probably thinks this little tidbit makes her sexy and wild to the damaged men out there she thinks are fantasizing about her. Wendy is a sexy MILF and she won't let us forget it.

by Anonymousreply 25June 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Wendy needs to get on the next bus leaving town and never be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 26June 27, 2021 5:36 PM

Attention seeking. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 27June 27, 2021 5:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 27, 2021 6:09 PM

She’s a very very very ugly man

by Anonymousreply 29June 27, 2021 6:11 PM

Wendy is going full Mariah Carey TRL breakdown where she came out in just a Glitter t-shirt and ice cream cart. And then was promptly taken to the loony bin for "exhaustion".

by Anonymousreply 30June 27, 2021 6:22 PM

For the last 3 days Wendy has been hardcore making sure we all know that she is dating.... a lot! She says her new life is a whirlwind of doing going out and sampling the available men. Even her son approves/encourages her in this new lifestyle. I don't know why she's pushing this narrative but it's exhausting. She loves the show Sex and the City and I think she fantasizes that she's the black Carrie, prancing around NYC in interesting outfits and having men after her.

On this topic, Media Takeout had a article this week on Wendy's latest suitor Ray J. -- the Ray J of the infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian. She's had him on the show and has spoken about his on/off relationship with his wife. Ray J's wife is young and beautiful and I don't know what Ray would see in big ol' Wendy. The pic with the article is ridiculous - Wendy has the long-held belief that her long legs are one of her best features and she is good for putting on what she calls her "panty shorts" and strutting around looking like a pathetic older woman. She has a clear case of Mariah Carey-itis - the inability to see that you are over the hill and should not be dressing like a 20-something anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2021 7:52 PM

E.T. go Home !!

by Anonymousreply 32June 30, 2021 8:30 PM

^ I'm shocked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 30, 2021 8:31 PM

I think the “paps waiting outside Wendy’s condo” is a case of the tail wagging the dog. They are showing the pictures on the show, and as long as someone is paying to use the photos on national tv the paps will come and wait.

by Anonymousreply 34June 30, 2021 8:41 PM

Wendy has been on a tear of hatefulness this week. We know she has some really bizarre ideas about race and gender, and when she did a story about a UK dude who had some surgery because he says he's always felt he was Korean inside, she had to let us know that it is WRONG - people need to be happy the way they are. This from the fool who had liposuction and breast implants and straps a silky blonde wig on her head every day. So to her, all trans people should just keep the gender they were born into. Okie dokie.

Her views on how men should act and what women need to do are sometimes ridiculous. I recall when UK singer Sam Smith revealed that he'd had surgery to correct a condition that made him appear to have breasts... Wendy sat there and sniffed that she doesn't believe in cosmetic surgery for men, that a man should just go to the gym and fix his body issues with exercise or just learn to accept them. My mind boggled - Sam Smith should just live the rest of his life feeling bad about himself? Again, she had those balloons put in why? It's OK cause she's a girl.

Also, she has the long standing credo that any female that hooks up with a celebrity/sports figure/rapper, etc. better get pregnant right away and start collecting that paycheck. My god, that is a horrible mindset - bring a child into the world just so the woman can be paid for it. Awful.

Then she showed her intolerance about some race issues. She told a story about some rappers daughter who has been dating a Kennedy. Wendy basically said "those white people won't accept you - they will treat you a dirty secret". Ouch. Wendy is a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2021 1:50 AM

She looks so lost and unhappy. It feels almost lurid watching her on television, and her production team seems very skittish and uncertain when interacting with her, like they’ve been screamed at in the course of their work. A year ago, she made some ill-advised comments about the marriage of Nicki Minaj, the rapper. Minaj served up some beef that was so rough and crude. It was pretty fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2021 2:48 AM

Wendy Williams is a hot tranny mess and that is the kindest description. Why is she so fucked up all the time. Why sabotage your career with these crazy antics.

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2021 7:03 AM

I don’t understand why she chose such large implants. It’s true she’s tall, but she also looks misshapen.

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2021 5:24 PM

I had no idea who influencer Tabitha Brown is until Wendy went in on her today. Wendy showed a clip of Brown telling the world that "blessings" have allowed her to let her husband retire early from his job. The husband looks late 40'-mid 50's.

Instead of being happy for the Brown's, Wendy got all sneery and predicted that this move will end in this couple divorcing. She speculated that either Mr Brown will not be able handle the fact that his wife is the main breadwinner and will end up resenting it, or Mr Brown will set himself up with a business to keep busy but inevitably the business will fail, money will be lost, and Mr Brown will spiral downward, questioning his masculinity. Wendy said she had similar situations all during her own marriage and look how that ended up.

I guess someone alerted Tabitha that Wendy was belittling her life choices and she put up a response on Facebook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2021 5:47 PM

I want to see Brett Butler on Wendy's show.

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2021 7:31 PM

Oof, the viewers not happy with Wendy today. I checked her Youtube channel just for chuckles and the commenters there are wondering what is wrong with Wendy recently - she's been a bitch all week. Besides her talking out her neck about Tabitha Brown, she was very mean to Norman, the guy who is nothing but nice and saves Wendy all the time when she says wrong info, forgets a name, etc. She asked him a question about brainwashing after doing a story about the NXVIUM cult, then snapped at his answer.

She also ragged on Lamar Odom's ex-wife, saying it's her fault that she is still fighting him for back child support. She says that the wife should have understood that "Lamar doesn't know any better" than to arrange a support plan through the courts and she let him do the "ghetto" support plan instead. Making excuses for a grown man ain't a good look, Wendy. Almost 75% of the comments are wondering if she is on drugs again. It doesn't look good.

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2021 10:49 PM

Wendy and Dionne can be roomies at the Has-Been Nutjob Home.

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2021 2:57 PM

No comparison . Dionne is a legend with a career spanning 5 decades. Wendy is a train wreck. WW's brother works as a producer for her show. The show must go on to keep her family paid.

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2021 12:20 AM

OMG how can a woman be so ridiculous? Today she sits in that chair and theorizes that there is a conspiracy to keep blacks from taking up swimming as an Olympic sport because of the way the bathing caps are made. Whoever designs the caps are deliberately making them in such a way so that they won't fit on black athletes heads, so they will not be able to adhere to the requirements and thus keep the sport white.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2021 7:24 PM

She drones on about her weekend - BBQ w/o a bunch of drunks who forgot to buy charcoal for the grill, watching the fireworks from her window. Then she tells about getting into the exclusive Italian restaurant Rao's and how all of the goombahs raved over her, one even showing her his gun and telling her "you're protected". She has said many times that she flounces into these places full of rich men in her man-trapping outfit: a thin, spaghetti strap negligee dress and the men can't help but stare. They don't stare at that face, Wendy dear, they stare at those two pontoons on your chest. The sad thing is that Wendy KNOWS this and that's why she highlights that part of her body. You can put big boobs on the most heinous face and they still will stare.

Ego Alert! She tells Norman that he could never get into Rao's, then says that while she sat eating and being catered to, someone from Rao's was nice enough to send a plate of food to her driver waiting outside. So Wendy didn't send food herself... she's too busy sucking up the attention from the phonies inside.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2021 7:45 PM

Hein-ass bitch. She sits and watches her Lifetime movie, weeping over how she never looked.

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2021 8:21 PM

Norman may not be able to secure a reservation at an exclusive restaurant but he doesn't have to eat alone either. "Someone" sent a meal out to her driver, not Wendy herself because that would be the correct way to behave. No manners, zero class.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2021 8:24 PM

Miss Williams paid for companionship with that ex of hers. Nothing wrong with spending your money how you choose. But really is that the best her money could buy? He used her money to pay for other women. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2021 8:27 PM

This bish has said so much grimy shit in the last 2 weeks, to the point that multiple siteshave picked up on hit and commented. She said crap about this Swavy guy, Tabitha Brown, Biz Markie, her intern Skeletor, talked down to Norman and her DJ and even got testy with the studio audience about how they were dressing for the show.

The sad thing is that she never apologizes. Her theme song has the line "say it like you mean it" and Wendy has made that her motto and I guess she's decided that it gives her free rein to flap her gums w/o consequences. I hope all this stuff comes back and bites her HARD in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2021 6:57 PM

I watched her interview this week with Vivica who has been on the show like 100 times, it was good but something is definitely amiss with Wendy, again. lol. I think she may be on a new antidepressant medication or something.

I love Norman he seems so sweet but something tells me he will cut a bitch if needed. Im sure he's cussed Wendy out several times behind the scenes for talking sideways to him on air 🤣

For the New York old school radio heads here is Miss Jones on DrinkChamps, she talks about Wendy and Kelvin putting a hit out on her back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 11, 2021 7:22 PM

I feel the opposite about Norman R50. I see is a guy who is a kiss-up, who has decided to sit there and humor the talent/collect a paycheck. I don't see him snapping on or off camera at Wendy - I see him cursing her when he's alone, then going back to being her lapdog. Every time I hear Norman do that annoying "hee hee hee" I think of Robin Quivers doing her empty laugh for Howard Stern - it's basically a reflex, no thought behind it..

by Anonymousreply 51July 11, 2021 8:14 PM

R50, I’m watching this now! Whatchu know about this sis? 👀

by Anonymousreply 52July 11, 2021 8:21 PM

Far-rt Daily Fail shit. Again. FF.

by Anonymousreply 53July 11, 2021 8:23 PM

To be fair, I am just like this (sans stuffed animals) during allergy season. Claritin?

by Anonymousreply 54July 11, 2021 8:49 PM

Tabitha brown’s husband was a police officer for 15 years while she pursued her acting dreams. Wendy’s husband didn’t do shit and sponged off of her. She was stupid to go after her.

by Anonymousreply 55July 11, 2021 9:02 PM

Only one more week before the show goes on summer hiatus - so only 5 more days of hearing: the dates WEndy has gone on, the men who are finding her irresistible and hitting her up, listening to rundowns of the meals she ate, with every detail of each bite, what TV shows she watched, what celeb called her, what club or restaurant she went to. After Friday, we all get a much needed rest.

by Anonymousreply 56July 11, 2021 9:24 PM

I watched Wendy's comments about Tabitha. I guess since I've listened to Wendy talk about people like shit on the radio for so long her comments didn't seem that outrageous to me like they were for some. I mean Wendy has said way worse about people! Tabitha said her peace and got a ton of publicity too.

Wendy's handling of Joseline a few weeks ago was PERFECT 🤣 Wendy simply let her have her tantrum like a child and Joseline got frustrated because Wendy didnt react like those hussies on Love and Hip Hop would. People need to realize at the end of the day Wendy doesnt take the shit home with her. She's been doing this for decades and its just another day, at this point she has to be reminded of what she said the day before!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2021 10:14 PM

Wendy portrayed herself as a married-with-children suburban housewife (New Jersey). Yes, she obviously has a job outside of the house. There was "Big Kev" and "Little Kev." Wendy was in her kitchen, whipping up dinners with her own two hands. Her cocaine addiction was a blip on her radar and she was still able to drink alcohol afterwards.

Then, the Daily Mail's exposé. Husband lives down the street with Wendy's pregnant sister wife. Wendy physically collapses on camera. At some point, Wendy shows up for work with her arm in a sling (fueling rumors that Kevin beats her up). Wendy goes into rehab, then sober living. Wendy claims she went to sober living just to have a place to think (still denying).

IMO, the WW show had so much momentum that the powers-that-be are just riding it until the wheels fall off.

by Anonymousreply 58July 11, 2021 10:44 PM

I’m surprised they get to have a hiatus. Hasn’t she missed like three months in the past year?

by Anonymousreply 59July 11, 2021 11:51 PM

We won't be hearing how many paparazzi were waiting for her in front of her building.

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2021 2:04 PM

Remember the white male producer who was blamed for Wendy's HBCU comments? Yeah, he got fired and Norman watched it all happen from the front row. If he wants to keep his job, he'll continue to "Yes, ma'am!" and "You're right, boss!" each and every morning.

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2021 2:24 PM

Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2021 3:02 PM

There are rumors on the street that may explain why Wendy has been so rattled and scattered recently. Word is that Kevin and the sidepiece Sharina got married last week... or had some kind of commitment ceremony, at the very least.

That is probably why Wendy has been on a tear the last two weeks to reveal so much info about her dating/social life, like how she's hitting exclusive restaurants like Rao's, getting random gifts from male admirers, she's enjoying male company, she spent last weekend in the Hamptons with Don Lemon on his boat, how the paparazzi are always stalking her building, why she decided to be seen leaving her apartment with Ray J, etc. She has to let the ex know that she is having a swinging single life in the Big Apple.

by Anonymousreply 63July 14, 2021 1:32 AM

The sister wife is nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 64July 14, 2021 1:34 AM

She's so bitter that she's blind to her own hypocrisy and venom-- she did a story about the Kardashians today and sneeringly referred to Rob as "Rob the Blob". I guess she forgot how she boohooed on-camera after telling a story about being an overweight child and how it hurt when a classmate called her "Wendy Whaleiams". She sat and cried about a taunt from 40 years ago, so maybe she should have some empathy.

by Anonymousreply 65July 14, 2021 1:42 AM

R65, WW has always been like this. But her personal life imploding so completely makes everything more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 66July 14, 2021 1:45 AM

Luff huh.

by Anonymousreply 67July 14, 2021 6:38 AM

Ray J was with Whitney Houston towards the end of her life. Why is he hanging out with Wendy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 14, 2021 6:59 AM

Wendy said she recently visited Jussie Smollett and he told her his version of what happened on the fateful night. Wendy sounded like she believed him. Wendy really doesn't care about getting a scoop anymore, those days of her career are over. If it was 20 years ago she would've done anything short of commit murder to get someone controversial like him to speak to her. I hope Wendy eventually gets Jussie back on the talkshow, since she is now friendly with him. He's only done one interview since the Robin Roberts disaster but it was a softball.

by Anonymousreply 69July 14, 2021 7:16 AM

Parasite

by Anonymousreply 70July 14, 2021 8:49 AM

She was never okay. Her nostrils size can only be compared with the legend Dionne Warwick, which is not okay in her own way

by Anonymousreply 71July 14, 2021 9:12 AM

Wendy is pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 72July 14, 2021 2:44 PM

Longtime Wendy watchers should appreciate this guy who does a hilarious spot-on parody that just dropped on Youtube. He's an obvious superfan and he gets all of her moves down pat, complete with burps, dabbing her eye's with Q-Tips, snapping on Suzanne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 13, 2021 10:15 PM

She has another new boyfriend and he is nowhere near what I expected her to hook up with, He looks like some old Eastern European ex-boxer or weightlifter, all his muscles changed to fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2021 4:46 AM

Another Black woman desperate for a white man no matter how ugly.

by Anonymousreply 75August 23, 2021 4:49 AM

Wendy’s main requirement is not good looks, it’s a man who is big and tall enough to make her feel feminine. It seems she’s also wanting someone more on her income level, but that person cannot be short or even average-sized.

by Anonymousreply 76August 23, 2021 5:20 AM

[quote]Wendy’s main requirement is not good looks, it’s a man who is big and tall enough to make her feel feminine.

Any man that has the task of making her feel feminine will have his work cut out for him.

by Anonymousreply 77August 23, 2021 5:37 AM

Any man on Wendy's income level is going to have a LOT more female options than just a 57-year old. Wendy would have to wait in line with many other younger women if she went with that option.

Probably is now going with the option of a guy who is bigger than her. Maybe she knows that dating a white guy will piss off her ex

by Anonymousreply 78August 23, 2021 10:51 AM

Wow, that guy is not what I expected to be linked up with WW. She had a bunch of men she would bring up on the regular who were "her type". One I remember is Shia LeBeouf of all people. The guy in the article who is purported to be her boyfriend looks like he could be Shia's grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 79August 23, 2021 7:21 PM

I bet if Wendy did a Hot Topics story and someone like Halle Berry or Jennifer Aniston showed up with a guy like Wendy's new boyfriend on their arm, Wendy would give them such a side-eye and shade it would be ridiculous. I don't see him still being around when she returns from hiatus. He is probably rich and she hung in for a few nice expensive gifts, then it's kick to the curb time.

by Anonymousreply 80August 27, 2021 9:39 PM

Wendy ain’t about that lesbian life

by Anonymousreply 81August 27, 2021 9:44 PM

Oh, she died? Aww....mmm....OK!

by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2021 11:50 AM

Why does this nutjob still have a show?

by Anonymousreply 83August 29, 2021 3:48 PM

R82 great post to bump this thread

by Anonymousreply 84August 29, 2021 3:51 PM

Is the bf white?

by Anonymousreply 85August 29, 2021 3:52 PM

Was she ever okay?

by Anonymousreply 86August 29, 2021 4:31 PM

This news item dropped yesterday. Oh Wendy, how can we be sure if this is the truth? Is it a real health problem or is she back on the drugs/booze again? The only other thing I think could delay her doing promotion/coming back on schedule is that she's recovering from more cosmetic surgery and the healing process is taking longer than she thought.

Maybe she should seriously think about putting the purple chair in storage and concentrating on her various health challenges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 10, 2021 4:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 10, 2021 9:07 PM

She look daid.

by Anonymousreply 89September 10, 2021 9:20 PM

Yes, let's just get her into whatever combo of rehab and therapy that she needs and she can just fade away from the public.

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2021 8:46 AM

The show is only renewed for this upcoming season, 2021-22. I think it would be a good time for Wendy to exit. She has overcome the hugely scandalous years and she can go out on her own terms.

by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2021 2:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2021 2:32 AM

Clip. Her enablers are keeping her propped up. The ex husband did the same, total parasites.

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2021 2:39 AM

Here's a guess on how Wendy can explain looking crazy and still get sympathy from her audience: She went to have a unnamed medical procedure done (gaining sympathy), and the person who was supposed to look after her belongings had an emergency and had to leave! So, Wendy is ready to go home but she didn't feel like waiting and was given a spare robe and some socks, and left. Then she'll make a big joke about how those damn paparazzi just had to be waiting outside her building and turn it into a hilarious moment of her crazy life.

by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2021 7:01 PM

That definitely looks like she's coming out of the hospital after being treated for something. Why no one had any street clothes for her is beyond me, but they may have been just trying to get her home, then she was shocked (and high on hospital meds) when she saw the paps.

She's sick as well as addicted, so there's no telling why exactly she was getting treatment.

by Anonymousreply 95September 14, 2021 7:06 PM

99% of the time when Wendy is papped, she is with a male bodyguard and the article says that her son brought her home. If she allowed herself to have any close girlfriends, I'm sure that person would not have let her walk on the streets of NYC like that. She needs a female assistant at the least. Her son probably doesn't see the problem - thinking with a young male brain, but a female friend/associate would more than likely step up and get Wendy decent.

by Anonymousreply 96September 14, 2021 7:15 PM

The season premiere now pushed to October due to Wendy's positive COVID-19 test?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2021 8:33 PM

Earlier in the year Wendy talking to Dr. Oz about not getting vaccine shots. She says she doesn't get sick and doesn't trust the vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2021 8:40 PM

Doesn't get sick?! She had Graves diseases!

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2021 8:43 PM

I don't understand how Norman and Suzanne can stand working for Wendy. Suzanne used to work for Martha Stewart. Seems like Suzanne could find another job.

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2021 9:22 PM

Why? Wendy's antics bring the show attention. And if she dies soon, Suzanne and Norman could get a book deal.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2021 9:24 PM

Spoken like a true crack head. WW doesn't "trust" the vaccine but has no problem smoking or ingesting narcotics off the street. At this point, antivaxxers need to be deplatformed. Period.

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2021 11:40 PM

Not to mention putting those silicone bags into her body.

by Anonymousreply 103September 16, 2021 12:32 AM

The Sun is reporting that someone fitting Wendy’s description was taken to a psychiatric unit this morning

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2021 12:38 AM

Wendy is trying to avoid her show like Nicki Minaj trying to avoid being served.

by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2021 12:47 AM

It pains me to say it but Sherri Shephard was an excellent sub while hosting Wendy's show in WW's absence.

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2021 12:49 AM

The pic of her with the document clip in her wig, slippers and bulging eyes tells all. She's not there.

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2021 10:38 PM

Yes, she look deranged in that video clip. She is not well.

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2021 10:40 PM

I used to listen to her radio show in the 2000's. One day, a guest was a one hit wonder from the 1990s. After his segment ended, WW and her cohost Charlatan sniggered and mocked the guy on air because he dated to wear converse sneakers "not even da wheeeeeeel Converse" simpered Charlatan. It was such an ugly, lowlife ignorant comment, completely irreverent and nasty for no reason. Fast forward to now, WW is shuffling in the streets wearing slipper socks. Doesn't have a single friend to hold onto including Charlatan.

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2021 10:51 PM

"dared", not dated to wear Converse. For a certain type of under-educated person, one must wear "Jor-ens"in pristine condition,

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2021 10:53 PM

I think she's trying to get out of her show.

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2021 4:20 AM

Wendy has proven time and time again that she makes reckless decisions with her free time. She's the type who needs less free time.

Without a show to keep her busy, she'll have six months, tops

by Anonymousreply 112September 17, 2021 1:21 PM

I don't watch the show but I have seen a few recent clips. It was beyond uncomfortable. She's clearly not well. She's clearly quite disturbed. I think she only married that Brownsville man to get back at her parents, who gave her low self esteem from their criticism over her weight as a child.

by Anonymousreply 113September 17, 2021 7:59 PM

I was just thinking about all of the controversies/issues that Wendy has had the last 4-5 years -- in no particular order: a cheating husband, side baby, denying that her marriage was in trouble, mysterious broken arm, fainting on the job, a stay in rehab, divorce, failed comedy tour, failed foundation, seeming to be inebriated during the show, fighting with her brother, son punching his father, looking crazy while broadcasting from her apartment, son going into rehab, no more selling crap on HSN, losing her mother, on-air boyfriend search, breakup with said BF, new BF over the summer, recently looking like a mental patient in socks... whew!

Out of all of the people who have hosted talk shows, I could not think of one who has had anything near the shenanigans that follow Ms. Williams. The only one that I could think of that has side-eye worthy things is Jerry Springer, who had some legal trouble way back when because he paid an escort with a check when he was a running for governor in the 80's. It's amazing that she had this much controversy and still manages to keep getting signed to new contracts. I wish I could bet on whether she makes it back on 10/04 - the odds seem against it. However, I love a hot steaming messy mess so I'll be tuning in to see.

by Anonymousreply 114September 29, 2021 9:13 PM

I've seen schizoaffective women in their 20s and 30s do this when they decompensate. It's not very common, but it is not that unusual

by Anonymousreply 115September 29, 2021 9:25 PM

R113 the reason you see crazy clips is because they cherry pick the worst ones.

I have watched every episode since it started, admittedly not all the way to the end, but she is in very good control of her self in the show while it is on the air.

And don’t forget, it is live most of the time, so there is no editing or smoothing out the rough edges.

by Anonymousreply 116September 29, 2021 11:18 PM

Her brother is a producer on her show, he doesn't want that show off the air.

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2021 11:31 PM

How rich is Wendy?

Surely after 13 years on TV she can afford to retire?

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2021 11:43 PM

R114, Joan Rivers’s career was way messier. Plastic surgery addiction, suicide of husband, supposedly bankrupt, isolated from the talk show game because of duplicity, constant and blatant shoving of talentless daughter down America’s throat.

Wendy is just a regular, run of the mill drunk.

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2021 11:49 PM

Joan was a pro, never seen sloppy fall down drunk in public.

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2021 11:51 PM

Latest report is saying Wendy is not returning 10/04 -- pushed back to 10/18 due to "ongoing health issues". Oh, okay. If only I had placed a bet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 30, 2021 5:23 PM

Are they lining up guest hosts? Keke Palmer?

by Anonymousreply 122September 30, 2021 5:27 PM

Joan can't hold a surgically-altered candle to Wendy's shenanigans. The Judy Garland Show (1963-64) is a better comparison, but it ran for only 26 episodes, so it was not as protracted a slide for a show. Also, people then weren't generally aware of what was gong on behind the scenes, as they are, here. Since her shtick is a blend of celebrity gossip mixed with her personal oversharing, the situation she's in is exactly what she covers, but worse than anyone she could be covering right now.

Wendy would do well to start reporting on herself in the third person. Imagine semi-sane on-camera Wendy covering the daily antics of messy-as-fuck evil twin, Filthy Williams. "Well Filthy was out in her pajamas, vaping and talking to strangers again. MESSY! I think she needs a conservatorship, like Britney. Clap if you agree. Suzanne, don't influence them, I want their opinion. See? You all think so, too."

by Anonymousreply 123September 30, 2021 6:52 PM

I don't know how TV production companies work, if the staff gets paid during hiatus and when production is held up for unforeseen reasons. I can only wonder if Wendy's people are fuming because her crap is keeping them from earning a paycheck, or they're ecstatic because they're getting paid while Wendy lolls around in her wheelchair and socks.

The first scenario sucks and I can only imagine how much Suzanne and Norman are cursing that creature they're hitched to. However, the second scenario is enviable.

by Anonymousreply 124September 30, 2021 6:55 PM

She is REALLY acting out. Cry for help. She needs a long rest and people who care around her.

by Anonymousreply 125September 30, 2021 6:55 PM

You could tell Wendy hated her mother by the impression she'd do of her while the mother was sitting right there in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 126September 30, 2021 7:12 PM

This what I'd love the first day back to look like: Wendy comes out to no audience, no Suzanne kissing ass, and walks over to the chair. She silently pulls over a box of tissues and some Q-Tips and just talk starts talking. She spills all her crap, cries, hyperventilates, calls to Jesus, whatever but lets it ALL OUT. Her drug use, alcohol, rehab, looking homeless in a wheelchair, how her illnesses are impacting her life, the boyfriend(s), loneliness, rage at ex-husband, lack of friends, making bad choices, what she wants for her future, how she wants to be treated by people.

It would be so cathartic and I think she'd get so much sympathy. The only downside is that how could then come on the next day and start making fun of celebrities again.

by Anonymousreply 127September 30, 2021 7:16 PM

Here's some interesting news from some of the people who got tickets for the 10/04 show. They posted on social media that they were on line for hours waiting to get seated for the show, waivers signed and Covid tests confirmed, when they were notified that the taping was cancelled.

What I picked up on is that they were going to tape the show instead of broadcasting LIVE anymore. Someone in the office apparently woke up to the fact that letting Wendy do a live show these days is not good.

by Anonymousreply 128October 3, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote] Wendy Williams Is she OK?

I hope not.

THREAD CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 129October 3, 2021 12:30 AM

they posted online the show would not be back 10/04 but now 10/18 dues to continued mental health issues. Not covid.

by Anonymousreply 130October 3, 2021 12:42 AM

If they are now officially saying that it's mental health issues then it's now officially zero fucks being given by the show's staff. They know they now need to look for other jobs

by Anonymousreply 131October 3, 2021 12:47 AM

Wendy always tapes two shows on Thurday, right? So the second show of that day is broadcast as the Friday show.

by Anonymousreply 132October 3, 2021 3:06 AM

Right R132, but the people talking about the cancelled taping were there for the first show of the new season, and the show had been live for the past 12 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 133October 3, 2021 3:25 AM

One more week until her "return". Whether it's Wendy's people or the show runners, I've seen/heard zero word about Wendy and my speculation is they're making sure to keep a low profile as the premiere date looms closer. I'm sure they want to suppress any further negative press to get out so close to the big day.

The bitch side of me is waiting for a new, messy tabloid story or pic to pop up with more train wreck material.

by Anonymousreply 134October 8, 2021 11:24 PM

How long did they have the guest hosts for? Two weeks?

by Anonymousreply 135October 8, 2021 11:33 PM

They are now talking about just giving it to Nick Cannon. Both use the same production company and it would be easier just to turn it over to Nick

by Anonymousreply 136October 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Wendy owns a piece of Nick?

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2021 12:00 AM

No the production company that puts out Wendy's show is planning a Nick Cannon talk show.

by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2021 12:02 AM

For R135: They didn't do the guest host thing while Wendy "recuperates" - they've been airing reruns.

For R137: Nick Cannon is already doing a talk show, so I doubt that he's going to be filling in for Wendy. He got his own syndicated show that started on 10/04 - the same day Wendy was supposed to start her 13th season. In my area, Wendy's on at 10AM and Nick's new show airs at 11AM, so he must have been stealing her viewers these last weeks while the poor dear is getting better.

by Anonymousreply 139October 9, 2021 12:22 AM

Do they hate Sherri Shepard?

by Anonymousreply 140October 9, 2021 12:30 AM

Any news on Ursula from The Little Mermaid?

Will her show be back on Monday?

by Anonymousreply 141October 12, 2021 8:58 PM

R141

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2021 9:02 PM

😬 or 🤡?

by Anonymousreply 143October 12, 2021 9:03 PM

Remember the scene in "To Kill a Mockingbird" where Atticus had to shoot the rabid dog and put it out of its misery? Wendy is that dog.

by Anonymousreply 144October 12, 2021 9:08 PM

So we're going to be treated to an array of guest hosts again next week while Wendy recuperates. We probably won't get Nick Cannon or Jerry O'Connell since both are hosting other shows. Besides those guys, I think Sherri Sheperd and Kiki Palmer weren't bad. I just don't want the host kissing Wendy's ass every five minutes like they made them do in the past.

by Anonymousreply 145October 12, 2021 9:14 PM

They should give Norman a shot at hosting. It’s the least they can do given all the PTSD he must have working for that mess.

by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2021 12:03 AM

I think Norman and Suzanne are to smart to even attempt that. They wouldn't be long for the show once Wendy returned.

by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2021 12:05 AM

*too smart

by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2021 12:05 AM

In a word, "NO."

Wendy used to be on top of the world. She was pretty, clever, biting with humor and wit. She had the perfect family and the perfect job.

But the Bitch was haughty as hell and had no empathy.

Wendy started to crash and burn when she became a "hot topic." It has been all downhill ever since.

Wendy can dish it out but she can't take it.

Karma is a Bitch and she is paying Wendy a visit.

She needs to just retire with her millions. She had a good run.

by Anonymousreply 149October 13, 2021 1:50 AM

I was pondering why the showrunners are keeping the Wendy show on the air when the star is not able to host for the foreseeable future. I don't think Wendy is getting special treatment - think about it, if Kelly Ripa or Rachael Ray suddenly got "sick" and had to bow out of their show for a while, I'm pretty sure the producers would keep it going until Kelly/Rachael officially pull the plug. Ryan would get a one or a few co-hosts until Kelly got better. Same with Rachael - stick in a revolving door of perky folks who can cook, like Carla Hall, and keep the lights on until the bitter end.

So we can just settle in for the long haul of guest hosts and panels of D-listers until Wendy's health gets better or it gets so bad that it's made official that Wendy can't do it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 150October 13, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote] serious complications" as a direct result of Graves' Disease and her thyroid condition.

Oh riiiight… now the problem is her “medical condition.”

by Anonymousreply 151October 13, 2021 11:34 PM

The show producers have had to deal with this same situation for a few years now. Wendy will pull herself together for a few months and then they have to go back to guest hosts/reruns.

I think this is the last season on her contract, so their goal now is to get through this season anyway they can and hopefully find someone else they can build the show around. Keeping that timeslot is too lucrative for them and the crew is praying they can keep their jobs.

They shouldn't have renewed her contract last time, but somebody obviously has a soft spot for Wendy and I'm sure they're now really regretting that decision

by Anonymousreply 152October 13, 2021 11:34 PM

[quote] Wendy will pull herself together for a few months and then they have to go back to guest hosts/reruns.

It’s always the same pattern with addicts/alcoholics… until they die.

by Anonymousreply 153October 13, 2021 11:36 PM

I'm pretty sure that whoever produces that show is currently looking for a new host as we speak.

Love her or hate her, she will be hard to replace. She is a brand.

The same goes for Ellen. The producers and network knew she had a toxic workplace. They hung on to her as long as possible. I think they tried to do the same for Wendy.

And of course the workers wanna keep this gravy train running.

They probably said "ok give her a few days off and then prop that bitch back up on that purple couch... daddy needs a new pair of shoes!"

by Anonymousreply 154October 14, 2021 12:23 AM

If only Wendy O. Williams wasn't dead...

by Anonymousreply 155October 14, 2021 12:44 AM

There was a press release that the first new show next week is a "guest panel" situation. I'm gonna watch just to see how much they make those D-Listers kiss Wendy's ass and say how they can't wait for her to get better! They've also confirmed two guests hosts: Leah Remini and Sherri Shepherd. I liked Leah on her COS show, and am curious to see how she holds up on a fast-paced scripted show like Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 156October 16, 2021 6:44 PM

Nothing has been the same since the Statue of Liberty fell. I have insider info that she is indeed back on the drugs. A makeup artist of another star who worked with her as well said she was lit like a Christmas Tree. I love Wendy and wish she could get her act together. But when I learned she kicked her coke habit "by herself" years ago, I knew that wasn't true, having been a coke addict myself. I had to move across the world and away from all known suppliers, a less lucrative job and fear of being thrown in a foreign jail as a threat to cut cold turkey. Wendy has millions and is in the same city as all of her suppliers. She'll probably be watching Sherri Shephard from home, lined up on her coffee table. I am sure it's been hard losing her husband, her mother, her son in such quick succession. It can't be easy. As she says over and over again - it wasn't her choice. She went from a full house, full family, to living single in a cold Manhattan apartment stuffed with memories of a former life. As amazing as she claims it to be, I can't believe it's the truth. I am sure she is sad, lonely and has a deep fuck-it-all view of life. I miss her and love her show. But the truth of it all is just too much to deny it being any other way. I just hope she doesn't go the way of Whitney when they insist on propping her up in the white chair. She should just come back for the remainder of her contract and bow out of the public eye gracefully allowing her brand to continue in new venues that don't require her presence in front of a camera five days a week for everyone to watch her deteriorate further.

by Anonymousreply 157October 16, 2021 7:15 PM

PURPLE CHAIR!! I was still thinking of all that coke lined up and got distracted. I still want it, by the way. Just know it's best not to even establish access to it. That would be the end for me.

by Anonymousreply 158October 16, 2021 7:17 PM

💊💰💉 Wendy's teetering dangerously close to the edge.

But her friends won't tell as long as she's paying the tab.

by Anonymousreply 159October 16, 2021 7:40 PM

It's very sad to me that she apparently has nobody in her life who cares enough about her to tell her "no." No, I won't be around you as long as you're using. No, I won't cover for you anymore. No.

by Anonymousreply 160October 16, 2021 7:52 PM

She probably has her dead mother in her ear, telling her she's fat.

by Anonymousreply 161October 16, 2021 7:55 PM

Tomorrow's (10/18) show is a guest panel of various journalists and celebrity reporters who will be discussing 'hot topics'. It would be delicious if the show had the balls to make the hottest topic they talked about for the start of the segment Wendy herself. Instead, they'll blather on about Cardi B, Adele, some Housewife or rapper. They have so much gossip and scandal fodder with WW and they are sure to waste it.

by Anonymousreply 162October 17, 2021 11:48 PM

They're lining up guest hosts for many weeks going forward now. On The View, Sherri Shepard said her guest spot was going to be in Nov.

by Anonymousreply 163October 18, 2021 12:17 AM

Today's show with the guest panel was pretty standard - four people all trying to get their opinions heard, while being light and perky. A tiny bit of conflict when discussing whether Lizzo is trying too hard or being a maverick for going near naked for the paparazzi. The only WTF moment for me is when the broad who works for Variety tells us that she is OBSESSED with the relationship between Khloe K. and Travis Barker. Damn, I am sad for this fool. I turned the channel when they brought on this mess of a comedienne named Luenell, then dragged out the tacky merch they feature on a regular basis. Otherwise, totally forgettable TV.

Tomorrow is Leah Remini, who seems kinda stiff for this kind of show. We'll see...

by Anonymousreply 164October 18, 2021 8:54 PM

Leah Remini done f'ed up her face, that's what I took away from her hosting the show today. I watched the first 10 minutes and that was spent watching Leah's mouth looking weird, with her lips moving like a marionette dummy. She was a little hyper and unpolished, jokingly threatening the audience that she's "a Brooklyn girl from Bensonhurst and you don't want to mess with this bitch". She also had Michelle Visage sitting with her - I didn't pay attention to see it that's a one time or a daily thing.

I didn't hang around long enough to see how she handled Hot Topics, but will check it out tomorrow and see if she is going to be the kind of host that keeps all her opinions neutral, to keep it nicey nicey with the Hollywood crowd. Her demeanor put me off, too stressful for early morning viewing. I have already determined that as soon as HT is done, I'll be bailing on the lame segments that usually follow. They were tedious when Wendy was there, so I'm really not feeling it with Leah.

by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2021 8:39 PM

Hi Wendy @ r165 - At least you were somewhat sober/awake enough to remember to tune in . Hope it will be the same tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2021 11:25 PM

I expected Leah Remini's tough girl, slightly sour persona wouldn't work for a frothy daytime gig.

by Anonymousreply 167October 19, 2021 11:26 PM

Norman was making me gag yesterday with the absolute ass kissing he did towards Leah and Michelle Visage, telling them how good they looked. It came off so forced and scripted, like the producers gave him a cue or high-sign that "now you compliment Leah, and really go all out!".

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2021 6:46 PM

I thought Norman was fanning out in a very sincere way

by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2021 11:11 PM

Norman was nice to someone who was nice to him? How dare he!

He was likely so grateful to finally be appreciated and respected that it wouldn't be surprising if he busted out crying

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2021 11:22 PM

Norman's in an awkward position, not knowing what's coming next but knowing Wendy is watching and doesn't like traitors. He gets major points for making it through the years of chaos.

Even if she returns, is there still an audience for tepid celebrity gossip about Lil' SeeSaw's untimely death?

by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2021 3:02 AM

Wendy's success isn't even about the gossip. She's been able to maintain a TV show while talking about Tori Spelling or Dancing With the Stars. People tune in to hear her speak. The topics are sometimes moot.

by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2021 3:05 AM

R165 Wow, you're right - I just watched about 2 minutes of that - horrid.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2021 3:06 AM

Someone on another forum posted an ad they found that's soliciting for audience members. It's offering $75 to anyone interested, but must be vaccinated. It's also offering a "goodie bag" bonus for people who can stay on days when they do back-to-back shows. I imagine that goodie bag is full of Wendy junk like that all the branded stuff they sell on the website - Coffee mug with fake lipstick print, tacky face mask with "how you doin'" on it, Wendy' book. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 174October 23, 2021 2:24 PM

Hasn't Norman always been a suck up? Or have you all missed the way he uncomfortably fake laughs at Wendy's jokes until he's almost out of breath?

And when I say "uncomfortably," I mean it is uncomfortable for us as an audience to have to watch him do this. A lot of us are embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 175October 23, 2021 4:59 PM

I'm not embarrassed for him. His on camera time does show that talking on camera and making the audience feel at home is a real skill.

by Anonymousreply 176October 23, 2021 8:26 PM

Norman’s teeth are really yellow. I wonder if he smokes.

by Anonymousreply 177October 23, 2021 8:37 PM

Is the other Norman still working for Jimmy Kimble/Fallon?

by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2021 8:46 PM

Last week was abysmal, with Whitney Cummins and her sidekick who looked like Lizzo in a Chinese wig. After the first 5 minutes of Monday's show, I bailed and didn't watch a second more.

Sherri Shepherd's week starts tomorrow and she was pretty great when she filled in last year, so I'm going to check it out. This guest host is the one that Wendy needs to worry about, I think. She could snatch Wendy's wig and I wouldn't be mad.

by Anonymousreply 179November 1, 2021 12:02 AM

Whitney’s face has been paralyzed with injectable.

by Anonymousreply 180November 1, 2021 12:04 AM

Whitney was TERRIBLE on Wendy!

She is always rude, loud and just not funny!

She's one of those bitches who gets a lot of plastic surgery but ends up still not satisfied so she just becomes a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 181November 1, 2021 4:53 AM

Whitney looks more fillered than anything.

by Anonymousreply 182November 1, 2021 5:11 AM

Sherri was a little frantic on her first day. I only watched the first 20 minutes where she did a little gossip and showed pics of various celebs in their Halloween costumes. The one thing that struck me is that Sherri's schtick is that she is looking for a MAN! I remember her low-key doing this same routine the last time(s) she was on. Today she outright flirted with 2-3 guys from the show on-camera, telling them "I'm single/you can date me". She also put out an open call to anyone who knows of available men to send them her way. She also told until she has a man, she has her sex toys at home that she keeps in a box by the bed, and that she needs to upgrade to a plug-in model.

She's starting to sound like the character Sally Rogers from the old Dick Van Dyke show - every time Sally opened her mouth, she repeated how much se wanted/needed a guy in her life, to the point it stopped being funny and became sad. Tone it down, Sherri.

by Anonymousreply 183November 1, 2021 5:41 PM

Sherri is a natural at this, and I bet a breath of fresh air on the set. She doesn't have that edge the Wendy has, but that same edge became so dark and menacing that Sherri's upbeat attitude is refreshing. It's a good daytime show energy.

by Anonymousreply 184November 3, 2021 5:59 AM

R184 I like Sherry too. She's refreshing in comparison to Wendy who's "edge"is now a cringe-worthy mean girl act.

We all know Wendy's success story. She started as the disregarded chubby kid. She worked hard to become a shock jock asking questions fans wanted answered. She became pretty and thin and continued her schtick on tv.

Lately it has all blown up & she also seems out of step with her colleagues. People don't look at her now and see a success. They see an unnecessarily catty and bitter old lady. Wendy's act kinda ran its course. It's time for something new.

But I'm not sure Sherrys right for this either. She seems man-crazed and sex obsessed. You can't sustain a show based on that alone.

What is gonna draw an audience to Sherry? She's a standup, but her jokes have been pretty lame (even for daytime). She can't just be a nicer Wendy. She needs to do her own thing. I don't see anything sustainable yet.

Wendy's real talent is "Ask Wendy!" While the questions were (of course) prescreened by production, it's unclear whether the questions (and/or answers) were fed to her in advance. She seems really good at giving solid off-the-cuff advice. It is legendary.

I am not sure Sherry is good at doing (or selling) that.

Or does Sherry have another talent that will convince a broad range of people to tune in?

I guess time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 185November 3, 2021 9:03 AM

[Quote] She became pretty

I--

by Anonymousreply 186November 3, 2021 10:35 AM

R186 - Ok She became "prettier" and then went crazy with the surgeries and became a creature.

There was a minute when she first lost all the weight and looked like a pretty drag queen.

And that was damn pretty compared to what she looked like before the weight loss and the freak show she is now!

by Anonymousreply 187November 3, 2021 1:57 PM

They revealed the next guests hosts through the rest of the month - pretty random picks: Michael Rappaport, then, Bill Bellamy and the last week it's Jerry Springer with Steve Wilkos. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 188November 3, 2021 5:33 PM

R88 Bill Bellamy!!? How awesome would that be to have a good looking, funny, charming Black man in daytime?

I would love for Bill to take it over full time. He's done other hosting and been awesome.

I know it will never happen though since daytime TV talk shows seem to be "owned" by suburban Fraus! Oy Vey! 🤮

by Anonymousreply 189November 3, 2021 5:54 PM

Yuck r189! They should just fade out to back2back reruns of Laverne & Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 190November 4, 2021 2:50 AM

R190! Ewwwww! Laverne and Shirley were two of the ugliest women on television! 🤮

by Anonymousreply 191November 4, 2021 1:06 PM

I will never get over Nene Leakes telling Wendy she needs to stop talking about her and focus on draining her enormous legs and feet. Epic.

by Anonymousreply 192November 4, 2021 8:20 PM

There's a blind item in "Crazy Days and Nights" that part of the reason Wendy has been out is that she got her implants removed and the producers are seriously considering putting Leah Remini in as the new host.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 9, 2021 7:19 PM

But Leah Remini isn't a good fit. Were her ratings the best of the guest hosts?

by Anonymousreply 194November 9, 2021 7:21 PM

I can see why Sherri would seem the best fit. She has talk show experience, comedy (sitcom) training and is a sister. She talks about beauty and wigs and boobs and diets and men and all that too. Her gossip is more MOR than Wendy’s hood-rat crack rock smoke exhale though. I mean, who’ll tell us about T.I. & Tiny or Offstep & LaTawn? Does SHERRI EVEN KNOW BlaquevChyna?

by Anonymousreply 195November 10, 2021 12:40 AM

The best fit is going to be someone who will show up and do the job and not go on a bender every six weeks.

by Anonymousreply 196November 10, 2021 12:49 AM

I still wonder what Wendy covering the death of that TikToker was about. It remains the most bizarre delivery I've ever seen from her.

by Anonymousreply 197November 10, 2021 11:10 AM

Michael Rapport is TERRIBLE Guest Host! Literally the worst so far!

by Anonymousreply 198November 10, 2021 12:18 PM

[quote]

No surprise!

by Anonymousreply 199November 10, 2021 12:51 PM

The rumor is Wendy is or had a mental breakdown due to her ex having a baby with his new woman, given how hard it was for Wendy to conceive. Her son is off on a US tour partying on her dime while his mother is a mental basket case who cannot even do her job. There is also rumors of relapse as well. This is the second time she has missed the first part of her season and quite possibly never coming back.

by Anonymousreply 200November 10, 2021 1:01 PM

Like a Bob Hope tour?

by Anonymousreply 201November 10, 2021 1:03 PM

Wendy knew she had a sister wife with her ex for over a decade. She likely knew very early about the pregnancy. It seems like it only became a problem for Wendy once the public found out about the situation. Very likely she'd still be with her ex if the tabloids never reported this.

by Anonymousreply 202November 10, 2021 3:15 PM

Latest news/gossip is from somebody named Rickey Smiley, who reported that Wendy is currently unable to walk due to loss of blood circulation in her legs and feet. In addition to that info, he says that Wendy's brother went on a podcast and reported that Wendy is in the early stages of dementia. All of these setbacks equal it not looking good for her coming back to the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 22, 2021 11:38 PM

"Dementia." Sure, sure. This is just misinformation put out there to lessen Wendy's chances of being sued for not completing her contract.

by Anonymousreply 204November 22, 2021 11:42 PM

She'd go missing for several weeks from her show before they signed her to an extended contract. If they didn't put in any clause to not pay her for not showing up for work in her latest contract, that's their fault, not hers.

by Anonymousreply 205November 23, 2021 12:59 AM

r204 after last season I would bet the production company made Willaims carry a very large insurance policy to cover just this. Luckily for her, her replacements are getting better ratings than her so no lawsuits needed yet.

by Anonymousreply 206November 23, 2021 2:16 AM

The gossip carousel is spinning... now Wendy's brother Tommy is denying that he said she has early onset dementia. I've read that Tommy is a bit of a attention whore, so who knows if he's throwing out tidbits to keep people focused on him cause he's a needy baby, or he got a stern letter from Wendy's people or the show producers to keep his damn fool mouth shut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 23, 2021 5:33 PM

Tommy seems more than an attention whore. He seems off.

by Anonymousreply 208November 23, 2021 5:39 PM

Medical professionals who have never seen the show could easily diagnose Wendy's rambling/tangent filled storytelling and her frequent forgetfulness on story details as early onset dementia

by Anonymousreply 209November 23, 2021 5:50 PM

Newest update -- Wendy ain't coming back until February (if at all?) and the lineup for January 2022 was dropped. You can look forward to: Fat Joe and Remy Ma, Michael Rapaport, Finesse Mitchell and Kym Whitley, and Sherri Shepherd for the last week of that month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 9, 2021 12:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!