Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Peter Marshall: STILL alive!

At 95! And he's on the Twatters!

Also, his real last name is LaCock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2021 10:14 PM

I'll pick Paul Lynde, Peter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2021 5:21 PM

Awe! I always did like him. Amazing that he is alive. I also liked Gene Rayburn.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2021 5:43 PM

Lacock can put his circle in my square any time.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2021 5:44 PM

One of those game show hosts real name stands for big cock . I have forgotten which one , but it was hilarious reading about it.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2021 5:50 PM

That old fucker really is still alive!

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2021 5:50 PM

And he's casting shade on George Peppard and praising Dolly. We should make him an honorary DLer!

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2021 7:01 PM

This is hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2021 9:09 PM

I read his memoir Backstage With The Original Hollywood Square back in the early 2000's. It was okay as memoirs go, giving little tidbits here and there about people on the show. He always seemed to be a kind man.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2021 9:27 PM

I always liked Peter Marshall and it's good to know that he is still with us. Sad that so many of his pals predeceased him, but that's life, I guess.

Enjoy the golden years, Mr. Marshall, and thank you for sharing your memories.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2021 9:43 PM

That pic of John Davidson. Just wow.

And why wouldn’t Johnny Carson have him as a guest on the Tonight show?

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2021 9:51 PM

His tweet about Tom Bergeron was in true Datalounge fashion:

"Today is @Tom_Bergeron birthday. He's 66. A mere child."

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2021 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!