Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you or have you ever fucked a FTM?

Honest answers only

by Anonymousreply 214July 21, 2021 2:07 PM

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2021 6:27 AM

[quote] fucked a FTM?

Are you talking penis-in-anus?

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2021 6:33 AM

I have. The smell was unreal. They really thought their vagina was now a penis and they could just slap a little soap and water down there and be done with it. The hormones, their ph balance, it was out of control. I had to hold back vomiting. They were very nice but it was just way too much to handle. Their partners were all men (and some ftm) and they always went to leatherfest, bear events, etc. So they considered themselves a gay man. They still used their vagina for fucking. They called their clit they’re cock. It was like living in fantasy land.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2021 6:36 AM

No. I learned long ago to never say never, but that's never going to happen. I would willingly take a vow of celibacy for the rest of my life before I did that. And I've had sex with MTF, and have no complaints.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2021 6:38 AM

To clarify, I'm R4, I've had a lot of sex, within almost every configuration of person, and so on. FTM is a no go. I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2021 6:41 AM

No. And any gay man who pretends to believe TRANSMEN ARE MEN would run out of the door if a transman took their pants off and a vagina confronted them.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2021 6:42 AM

Never...I am a gay man....I avoid Trannies at all cost....RuPaul needs to ban Trannys like GottMilk from Drag Race too........

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2021 6:47 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2021 6:48 AM

Yes, I would. Some of them can have quite sexy bodies, and it would probably be the easiest way for me to try a vagina. And for those who might wish to revoke my gay card, I don't actually believe they're men, I would just be willing to have sex with one of them to try it out.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2021 6:58 AM

r3 What made you try it out?

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2021 7:01 AM

Never.....Giving head is my biggest turn on....And no amount of hormones is gonna make that clit a dick

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2021 7:04 AM

I would. I want to see what a vagina feels like, but don't want to bother with picking up women.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2021 7:08 AM

Lawd no!

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2021 7:18 AM

R12 Go get a piece of pussy then. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2021 7:38 AM

Nope. No vagina for me, please. I'm also not a fan of strap-ons and I AM a fan of cum.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2021 7:42 AM

You mean have I ever penised or been penised by a FTM? Heavens, no! That’s just pure nightmare fuel, as far as I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2021 7:44 AM

This is concerning.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2021 9:22 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2021 5:01 AM

Hell to the no.

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2021 5:10 AM

If a potential partner doesn't have the ability to shoot a load of semen on my face, I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2021 5:28 AM

No. But I hacked off to a (shirtless) pic of Chella Man, but I think I would lose my boner fave to face, dick to Non-dick.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2021 6:31 AM

^damn autocorrect, “jacked” not hacked, “face” not fave!

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2021 7:01 AM

Try proof reading your posts. Moron

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2021 7:13 AM

There’s no such thing as FTM. Or MTF. Humans aren’t clownfish.

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2021 7:51 AM

If you're gay who gives a shit what it feels like? Is there a dearth of gay bottoms all of a sudden? Being curious is just such a stupid waste of life/time. I'm sure an FTM started this thread to torment us, as if we didn't have enough horror to deal with in our daily lives. Or be honest and admit you're bisexual, stop pimping the gay identity when it doesn't apply to you. I'd like to get back to gay subjects please.

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2021 8:22 AM

Not fucking any woman, mutilated or otherwise. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2021 8:24 AM

Well they say never say never. Maybe if I happened to fall in love with a FTM. But...really...no, it’s not something I have any desire for. I need the penis too bad and penises cannot be manufactured to order.

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2021 8:29 AM

I had sex with an FTM and it was ok. He didn't enjoy the vaginal sex as it hurt a lot. Apparently, it shrinks from all the hormone therapy and most of them do not enjoy vaginal sex anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2021 8:40 AM

I find many of them I've seen have been attractive. I'd like to say yes, I just don't honestly know how I'd go when faced with a vagina. They really don't interest me, but perhaps if I could just put it in and fuck them (me on top) while just having their masculinity in front of me, then I could do it. I am vaguely interested to know what a vagina feels like to be inside of. And I really don't want to be with a woman. So... maybe. But it's doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2021 8:52 AM

It feels nice. Not as tight or wet as ass. but then I also had asses you can drive a truck through.

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2021 8:56 AM

R28 That doesn’t make sense they don’t like sex seeing as they actually start seeking out men to be fucked when they hadn’t before.

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2021 8:56 AM

R31, they want to to have sex with men and women (or at least thats what he told me) but not the deep penetrative vaginal sex. He did enjoy oral a lot. But then again he may not be representative of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2021 9:04 AM

I have. Met him in person and then saw him on an app, where he was out as trans. He was a very cute twink with an incredible ass. Honestly, as a top, I didn't care at all, and the angle for face-to-face fucking was a lot easier.

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2021 10:56 AM

No I haven't. I have never seen any FTM that passes anyway, especially naked.

I'm attracted to "maleness", I'm attracted to males and FTM don't have that maleness, because they're not males. I'm not interested in women, ergo I'm not interested in men who dress as women or women who dress as men either.

To be clear, I'm totally down with trans people living their lives having legal protections, and they want to be referred to as male or female it's no skin off my nose. But I don't want to fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2021 10:56 AM

“You have a pussy, I have a dick! So what’s the problem?”

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2021 11:17 AM

Given that 80% to 90% of DLers are femme bottoms, OP, what did you think the answer would be?

I did once.

The biggest turnoff was not the vagina, but the massive scars on their chest from the breast removal. It was kind of like fucking a flat-chested woman with a big clit. They were cute, in a twinkish kind of way--I was around 30, they were early 20s

They said they mostly fucked women with a strap-on but missed being penetrated and so sometimes went on Grindr.

This was about five years ago, maybe more, so it was still novel at the time and was more a bucket list thing

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2021 11:24 AM

R32 I think you just got a weird one. I think they’re after deep dickings

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2021 11:29 AM

I slept with a couple of women back in the day and the vadge was good, but that was about the extent of it. I would never do it again and never fuck an FTM. I am just not interested in women and FTMs are essentially mutilated woman, no matter how they protest otherwise. It's almost worse.

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2021 11:34 AM

I haven't, but I wouldn't rule it out completely if I found them attractive.

As usual, the transphobic trolls on here are out in force and give me great pleasure to continue BLOCKING them. Clearly so mad that even an FTM has a bigger dick than they do. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2021 12:28 PM

R39 Awe, got her wittle fewings hurt because no man wants her puss-puss. Blocking: Priceless.

by Anonymousreply 40April 27, 2021 12:45 PM

I’ve done it. The idiot who says all trans men have dry vaginas and hate getting fucked is a moron.

Anyway, I love dick so a relationship wouldn’t work, but I’m happy to fuck a trans man snatch on occasion. I like a little variety.

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2021 2:01 PM

No, not even with your scabby dick.

by Anonymousreply 42April 27, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote] As usual, the transphobic trolls on here are out in force and give me great pleasure to continue BLOCKING them. Clearly so mad that even an FTM has a bigger dick than they do. Sad.

Literally no man here has a dick smaller than a trans man’s clit.

by Anonymousreply 43April 27, 2021 4:39 PM

Rupert Murdoch’s trolls are all up in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 44April 27, 2021 4:41 PM

So a gay man not wanting to fuck a vagina is "transphobic" now? A prime example of why we shouldn't be lumped in with these loonies.

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2021 4:10 AM

That's sick, just sick and gross.

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2021 7:10 AM

[quote] That's sick, just sick and gross.

That may be true of the ones you've met. But I can say that (with one exception) all the transvestites I've met are working-class, uneducated and don't know how to make conversation.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2021 7:13 AM

Yeah, trans guys are hot. Hell, some of them are hairier than I am.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2021 7:16 AM

If you do you're not gay you're bi, so get the fuck out of gay spaces. You op!You'd be fucking a goddamn vagina! YOU'D BE FUCKING A GODDAMN VAGINA! STOP VIOLATING ME WITH THIS SHIT! I WANT A SAFE SPACE TO BE GAY DAMN YOU! STOP TRYING TO CONVERT ME, YOU FUCKING DEMONIC SUCCUBUS BITCH! I WANT A MAN, EAT SHIT AND DIE CONVERSION BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2021 8:55 AM

R41, So you're bi then.

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2021 8:59 AM

If lot of you so-called gay guys are into them, you couldn't actually be gay, why come out as gay if you're going to just end up fucking a cut up hormone struck woman. It's almost like a mockery or a joke.

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2021 9:04 AM

R38 is right. Also the part about mutilation. I am a top, haven't bottomed (recto-colitis), and have fucked women when I was younger. I find the natural body as it is beautiful and any type of mutilation is an instant bine killer. It's actually depressing to see a woman like that (sorry, not anti-trans but just feels sad). Vadge and boobs felt and looked good despite my preference for men and ass. I want a man as he is born and, though I no longer sleep with women, I probably would feel sorry for a FTM.

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2021 9:12 AM

Some people on this thread really come across like they are living very miserable lives, desperate to categorise everyone, lecture them about what they should and shouldn't do and try to control what everything means. When I see people doing this, it just comes across like trying to control the world because they have such little control in their everyday lives.

Humans are extremely varied. There is no right way to be. Hopefully people can just follow what makes them happiest and not hurt others.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2021 10:30 AM

R53 - we never said hurt. We are taling about sexual attraction. We are varied and like different things. For me a FTM or MTF is depressing and I am not anti-trans and honestly feel that emotion in my gut when I see the surgeries, think of the treatments...no idea why. Kind of like the smell of a hospital isn't sexy.

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2021 10:53 AM

R25 -- you mean like the Oscars? Or "Things You Needlessly Feared as a Child"?

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2021 10:59 AM

R40, you seem to be incredibly thick. You used the word 'awe' when I'm sure you meant 'Aww' which you would realise if you weren't an inbred, obese troll. You also seem to be under the impression that I am either a woman or an FTM which is also incorrect, but I'm not surprised because as already covered, you're thicker than two short planks. Thanks for exposing yourself so I can add you to the block list and don't ever need to see your ignorant, childish comments again :-)

R45 - no, a gay man not wanting to fuck a vagina is not transphobic. But you can just simply state that it doesn't interest you WITHOUT also being a transphobic cunt about it, and going on to describe them as 'loonies'. Clearly, you are intellectually stunted and unable to see that not particularly subtle distinction. I feel sorry for you, what a sad little life you must have. But as with the previous inbred basement dweller, thanks for exposing yourself as the sort of person whose mind is so stunted it amazes me you can even muster up the brainpower to type coherently. Enjoy joining your fellow bottom-feeder on my block list, where I never have to lose another brain cell reading your desperate attempts to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2021 11:26 AM

R43 I'm willing to bet that some of the trolls on here could seriously put that theory to the test.

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2021 11:27 AM

R57 - along with the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2021 12:04 PM

Never have - - - - never will.

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2021 12:20 PM

Hey R52/R54, I wasn't aiming my comments at you xx

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2021 12:22 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2021 12:25 PM

R54 do you also feel the same about ANY type of variation outside the 'natural' body that someone was born with? Would you balk at someone with a prosthetic limb? Hair transplants? Skin grafts? Straightened teeth? Just trying to see where your line is.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2021 1:53 PM

There's a world of difference between straightened teeth and having healthy body parts lopped off, R62, and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2021 2:00 PM

Absolutely not. 95% of them are offensively-homophobic fetishing androphilic self-loathing lesbians in denial, and they’ve got all the mento-illness to go with it. I’d rather go with a straight bloke.

Probably doesn’t help that the only one I know personally was my childhood best friend, who is a loudmouth keyboard-warrior, morbidly obese (always has been), the height of a midget (to be fair she does have Turner’s Syndrome), and somehow grew up to be a Furry. It would be like shagging a dumpling with rainbow-hair, RSI-cramped gamer fingers, and a propensity to constantly whinge about how society should accept creeps who dress up like anthropomorphic animals as a sexual fetish. No, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 64April 28, 2021 2:02 PM

This gal didn't even bother to get top surgery. Are you a 'guy' if you still have titties, a uterus and a vadge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 28, 2021 2:19 PM

R65 - no if you have a uterus you female. Always was and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 66April 28, 2021 2:37 PM

I have, but to be fair I am bi (well more like a 4 on the Kinsey) and thought of them as a butch woman as opposed to a man

I fucked both their ass and pussy but to be honest I was more interested in fucking their pussy. Whenever I feel the need for pussy I usually go for transmen because they are pretty easy lay. You just call them “dude” and “bro” when you message them and they are usually willing to put out. You usually have to talk with them for a few days however; they are not like gay cis men who will be over in 20 minutes.

The only awkward part for me was when they asked me to give her a blow job, since, you know, they lack a dick.

by Anonymousreply 67April 28, 2021 2:47 PM

R67 so traumatised women are easier. Gotcha.

by Anonymousreply 68April 28, 2021 3:02 PM

"Would you or have you ever fucked a FTM?"

Of course not. I like real men, with real dicks and real cum.

by Anonymousreply 69April 28, 2021 3:03 PM

Most of you are fucking terrible, disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 70April 28, 2021 3:07 PM

The OP is an op(operative). I agree with R70, most of you tranny fuckers are fucking terrible disgusting people as are FTM's and you're homophobic to boot with internalized homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 71April 28, 2021 3:17 PM

No R71 I meant quite the opposite. I think the transphobia ITT is disgusting. You don't have to want to fuck a trans person but the hate, transphobia and misogyny here is over the top.

by Anonymousreply 72April 28, 2021 3:21 PM

Then stop colonizing and sucking the blood out of the gay community, vampire.

by Anonymousreply 73April 28, 2021 3:54 PM

Most of the extremely hateful comments are from Trolls I had already blocked. ( I think DL really could be more proactive about weeding out these scum.) This is one of the Right wings issues-that and racism. They want to split up what they see as the “leftist coalitions.” Break the T off from the LBG and exploit divisions between black men and women, etc.

Regarding the FTM issue, if you aren’t interested in a transperson who is coming on to you: tactfully decline the offer just as str8 guys should tactfully refuse an unwanted pass from a gay man. Be flattered that another human finds you hot. Being a decent human being is not that difficult, although the trolls are doing what they can to make it so.

by Anonymousreply 74April 28, 2021 4:04 PM

Agree with R29 - the testosterone on feminized faces does tend to produce some very attractive FTMs. They look like men with smaller features - the combo of masculine and feminine often produces nice results.

I'd try it - but I'm not going down on them.

It would be more of a curiosity - and unfortunately, we hear that many trans people do feel like a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 75April 28, 2021 4:05 PM

FTM phalloplasty is quite involved (and probably quite expensive). So I guess there is an army of transmen out there with the parts they wre born with... down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 28, 2021 4:21 PM

R66 so if you think having a uterus is a qualification for being female, what would you call my mum who has had a hysterectomy and therefore no longer has a uterus? Is she now a man? Is she an 'it' now because she doesn't qualify as female in your eyes? Can you begin to understand how fucking idiotic you sound?

by Anonymousreply 77April 28, 2021 4:29 PM

R77 - Your mother was born with a uterus as females are. Having something removed or added because of surgery does not change your sex.

Hope that helps.

by Anonymousreply 78April 28, 2021 4:32 PM

No and no. Not interested.

by Anonymousreply 79April 28, 2021 4:34 PM

R78 you have either deliberately missed my point, or you just are THAT stupid. The point is that a physical characteristic does not and should not be the sole determinant of gender - if that were the case, according to you a boy who was born without a penis, or without balls, would not be considered male. A girl who is born without a uterus in your eyes would mean she is not considered female. It's a shame you are this ignorant, and probably will always be.

If you are unable to comprehend that gender is a construct, made up of a variety of factors from societal, biological, physical, mental etc etc etc and is not YOUR right to assign to anyone other than yourself - then there really is no hope for you. You're just fucking ignorant and the sooner people like you die the fuck out the better the world will be.

by Anonymousreply 80April 28, 2021 4:40 PM

You're being wilfully obtuse, R78. We are "assigned" our sex via chromosomes, it's determined before we are born, but you already knew that. Just because you and your ilk repeat the same tired talking points doesn't make them true. But go ahead and write "trans women are women" over and over if that makes you feel better. You have no real argument.

by Anonymousreply 81April 28, 2021 4:44 PM

Uh, not all females have a uterus.

by Anonymousreply 82April 28, 2021 4:44 PM

... and not all females have a clitoris.

by Anonymousreply 83April 28, 2021 4:50 PM

No, because they all either look like butch lesbians with a hormonal disorder or twinks.

by Anonymousreply 84April 28, 2021 4:52 PM

R80 - no, I never said that. You're putting words into my mouth. A genetic defect of being born without something doesn't change your sex either.

Your gender and sex are determined by your chromosomes. No birth defect or surgery changes your sex/gender.

by Anonymousreply 85April 28, 2021 4:53 PM

Can we FF this troll already? These threads need the Prancing Ponies treatment. You're born a man or woman at birth! NOW FUCK OFF!!

by Anonymousreply 86April 29, 2021 2:33 AM

An acquaintance is dating a FTM. He says that his partner enjoys penetration in the ass and not the vagina

by Anonymousreply 87April 29, 2021 3:15 AM

This thread is LITERAL violence!

by Anonymousreply 88April 29, 2021 3:21 AM

I've met a couple of FTM people that I thought were fucking hot. If science can somehow manage to make a big, beautiful cock where that disgusting vagina used to be, and it applies to these couple of really hot FTM people, I'd absolutely fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 89April 29, 2021 3:38 AM

I have thought about it. I guess the fear of the unknown has been keeping me away. I'd want to try vaginal sex with them, because, frankly, that's what I feel they "bring to the table" over someone born male. But the couple of FTMs I talked to on Grindr were not keen on their vaginas. Makes sense to me -- I'm sure almost all men would not be at all thrilled if they woke up one day and found that they had a vagina instead of a penis. So I wouldn't expect an FTM to be all like "Let's play with my vagina, woooo!"

by Anonymousreply 90April 29, 2021 3:49 AM

Oh for fuck's sake!

Only women ever have or HAD a uterus.

No man has one or ever had one.

Clearer now?

by Anonymousreply 91April 29, 2021 7:21 AM

R85 why are you so unable to grasp the difference between sex and gender? You're using the terms interchangeably as if they mean the same thing, when they don't. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 92April 29, 2021 10:24 AM

Exactly, R92. Not sure why this is so hard for some people to grasp. Willful ignorance, or just plain ignorance?

by Anonymousreply 93April 29, 2021 12:33 PM

you’re supposed to have a sensitive conversation before sex, asking about boundaries. Some Transmen enjoy their front holes, others do not. It’s important to use the right terminology (‘front hole’) too. Sometimes even touching the front hole can trigger dysphoria. Please be careful of their feelings.

by Anonymousreply 94April 29, 2021 12:52 PM

Is "front bottom" ok?

by Anonymousreply 95April 29, 2021 12:55 PM

I know at least one trans man who just calls it a pussy. But most do not.

by Anonymousreply 96April 29, 2021 2:13 PM

I know gay men who refer to their butts as "cunt" or "pussy" - it's a real turn off.

by Anonymousreply 97April 29, 2021 2:20 PM

I agree, R97, but I howl with laughter at terms like mussy, bussy, and shit pussy.

by Anonymousreply 98April 29, 2021 2:37 PM

R92 - because you are ALSO conflating the two by saying that someone who expresses a certain gender is then that sex just by saying that they are. Gender expression and roles are often based on biology and sex - in terms of how people feel and react, in dating, in their roles as parents, etc.

UKGuy - you're just another 'woke' person who supports anything that the trans movement says and any criticism or response is seen as being hatred.

You need to wake the fuck up and grow up.

by Anonymousreply 99April 29, 2021 3:37 PM

Why are so-called gay men so caught up in this fascination with vaginal sex? Are you gay or are you not? Or are we talking bi men here? Some of you are worse than straight men with this.

by Anonymousreply 100April 29, 2021 6:17 PM

Another reason is that I don't need the stress of wondering if the person I'm having sex with actually had an orgasm or just faked it.

by Anonymousreply 101April 29, 2021 6:53 PM

My question is more why people like R100 are so desperate to control how others feel and think about things, and acts like there is a "right" way to be, as though we're all a hive mind, and humans can be neatly categorised and then all have to behave in accordance with certain rules of that category. I'd politely suggest this has more to do with him than the gay men he is apparently confused by.

by Anonymousreply 102April 29, 2021 8:12 PM

My question for you R102 is why you are so desperate to include women in the gay experience? Why do you need to erase gay sexuality? Why are you so fucked up? Do you have any concept of what gay is? Answer that! Are you a gay man or are you a vadge-owner pussyfishing on DL?

by Anonymousreply 103April 30, 2021 4:46 AM

Buck Angel in his prime? Yes. Also, he's with the majority of us here that there IS a "trans agenda" which is working to fuck up children FAR too young to know better, and also working toward marginalizing lesbians. He is very clear that while he identifies mentally/psychologically as primarily (note that word) male, that he is still a biological female, and has health issues and limitations from both his natural female biology as well as the hormones he takes.

Look him up. Read about what he went through to get to get where he is today. I'm sick of this faddish trans bullshit, though not as much as he is. He's old school, and does not suffer fools or this "woke" shit gladly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 30, 2021 5:21 AM

Well Buck Angel can do what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 105April 30, 2021 7:26 AM

Unfortunately, R104, Buck is problematic, or whatever the kids are calling those who don't put up with word salad bullshit. The neon-haired will not have him.

Buck is also the hot motherfucker that makes me kinda wish I were into transmen sexually. Alas...

by Anonymousreply 106April 30, 2021 7:29 AM

R99 no that's not what I am saying at all. I really don't have the patience to attempt to explain it again to someone clearly thick as shit. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 107April 30, 2021 8:57 AM

Good gawd no.

by Anonymousreply 108April 30, 2021 9:03 AM

This idea that gender is some sort of construct that is independent of and more important than biology is just that--an idea. I don't really believe in gender in that sense. People are mostly one sex or the other and whether they like pink or blue is irrelevant.

There's really this weird quasi-religious aspect to all of this--i e. that there's some sort of soul that is separate enough from the body that it can be born in a wrong one

by Anonymousreply 109April 30, 2021 9:49 AM

"FTM can have a fit body" --It's called testosterone, it's VERY powerful, and if you inject a human of either sex with it they become masculinized. But it's cheating, and the endocrine system does NOT like being usurped and will have cancerous words to say to anybody who attempts this.

by Anonymousreply 110April 30, 2021 10:05 AM

OP How could you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 30, 2021 10:19 AM

UKGuy is irredeemably Identatarian and Wokesterfied. He's beyond hope and intelligent discussion. Quasi-religious is a good way to put it.

by Anonymousreply 112April 30, 2021 10:20 AM

No, I would not. Not even with your dick.

by Anonymousreply 113April 30, 2021 12:11 PM

[quote]My question for you [R102] is why you are so desperate to include women in the gay experience? Why do you need to erase gay sexuality? Why are you so fucked up? Do you have any concept of what gay is? Answer that! Are you a gay man or are you a vadge-owner pussyfishing on DL?

This is a perfect example of the type of poster here who misinterprets or doesn't understand what someone else is saying, won't listen to them, and just projects their own issues on others. You clearly aren't interested in having a conversation. I never said any of this. You are the one putting all this out there.

by Anonymousreply 114April 30, 2021 12:33 PM

R114, you just can't come up with an intelligent answer. Which is usually the case. You're probably a woman anyway.

by Anonymousreply 115April 30, 2021 2:43 PM

I am at the stage in my life where if I am attracted to the person and they me I’m willing. Genitals are pretty gross regardless.

by Anonymousreply 116April 30, 2021 5:13 PM

R62 - no, I don't feel the same way about those who have lost a limb or had a skin graft. Most humans have to, at some point have a surgery to change something. Those people are male or female and they aren't essentially revolving their whole identity and gender around a surgical procedure. They are men or women that had some problem taken care of by a surgeon. However, to deliberately go under the knife and take all kids of hormones...I can't explain it. There is something very Dr. Mengele about it and that they do so voluntarily kind of gives me the creeps in the same way Michael Jackson did. There is something disturbing about cutting yourself with no reason. Let's not compare it to getting caps on problem teeth or hair transplants...this is already a level of self-erasure.

by Anonymousreply 117May 1, 2021 10:50 PM

R117 - as evidenced when they call their former names their 'dead names'. Why can't it just be their former name? Why does it have to be dead? Who died? Was somebody killed?

by Anonymousreply 118May 1, 2021 10:54 PM

R118 - yeah, that's exactly what I mean. There is something sad and almost morbid about it. You nailed it with your example. It kind of gives me the creeps. I always remember working at a firm in Burbank, CA where there was this old queen with a deep southern accent reviewing denied medical claims who had, for some reason that my boss wouldn't talk about, been fired from his last job. Turns out that he was obsessed with death, liked volunteering at a morgue and, eventually came out as trans. Something about him always gave me the creeps. He got fired when he was caught taking pictures of a co-worker's dead husband in his casket at the funeral. They called it a "reduction in staff" but he was the only nurse who was let go.

by Anonymousreply 119May 2, 2021 8:38 AM

Not unless they could pass very well. Then I might consider it.

by Anonymousreply 120May 2, 2021 9:38 AM

Ooo, another DL right wing eldergay Trans bashing thread, that's OG... 🙄

by Anonymousreply 121May 2, 2021 10:16 AM

R121 - not bashing and I can't believe that on a gay board I have to justify why I am not attracted to FTM. I think the people who stubbornly refuse to accept that some of us can't get aroused by an FTM or MTF or by drag are the same Millennials who bark at me that I am not "gay enough" if I had sex with women in my 20's. Bitch, everyone is different. I don't find them attractive at all but I also not some asshole who would bash or insult anyone of any gender, color, etc. You don't have to wanna fuck everyone, you just have to politely say why you don't want to and not be an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 122May 2, 2021 11:22 AM

Just jumping in here to say that I'm really not seeing anyone insisting you have to be attracted to trans people. They're just saying either they are, or they might be able to be, and to please stop being nasty about other people.

No one's asking anyone to justify why they're not attracted to FtMs, that's all in your head.

"I support trans people" and "I want to sleep with trans people" are not the same statement. It's kinda worrying to have to point this out.

by Anonymousreply 123May 2, 2021 11:48 AM

It's kinda worrying these altered females are trying to rapaciously have sex with gay men. If you trying to suggest a gay man should be in a vagina, you just are HOPELESSY HOMOPHOBIC, go away!

by Anonymousreply 124May 2, 2021 11:58 AM

Probably not, the dna scent will always be female. There would be no attraction.

by Anonymousreply 125May 2, 2021 12:35 PM

R122

“ can't get aroused by an FTM or MTF or by drag”

So you’re one of the idiot trolls who creates thread after thread attacking trans people and drag queens. Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 126May 2, 2021 12:39 PM

R126 - bitch you can check out my posting history to see if I created anything knocking trans or drag. I also have a dick and they don't make it hard. Understand now?

by Anonymousreply 127May 2, 2021 2:48 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 16, 2021 7:58 PM

I am not going near any vagina regardless of how it is packaged. I support Trans rights but that doesn't mean I have to have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 129July 16, 2021 8:06 PM

I’d do it, but would be concerned about the (very slight) chance of pregnancy.

My ideal scenario would be a threesome….DP.

by Anonymousreply 130July 16, 2021 9:35 PM

It must be tough for trans to find a partner. It seems that the few who would have sex would do it out of curiousity.

by Anonymousreply 131July 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Some of the FTM porn is kind of hot but so fucking weird

by Anonymousreply 132July 16, 2021 11:01 PM

R105, wow, buck looks like shit

by Anonymousreply 133July 16, 2021 11:03 PM

I only fuck real men

by Anonymousreply 134July 17, 2021 1:50 AM

^^The few FTM guy-seeking guys I know wind up dating newishly Bi guys.

by Anonymousreply 135July 17, 2021 1:54 AM

No. I don't want to fuck a hairy woman with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 136July 17, 2021 1:55 AM

I don't want to fuck a woman. Period.

by Anonymousreply 137July 17, 2021 9:02 AM

Yes,

Many of them. I really like it, hairy as fuck, tight pussy, very horney.

by Anonymousreply 138July 17, 2021 9:13 AM

Good gawd no.

by Anonymousreply 139July 17, 2021 9:21 AM

I would genuinely fuck a 'cis' chick with a nice set of tits before fucking a mentally ill, entitled and homophobic hairy woman who called herself a gay man. I am disgusted at the fat this is even a thing, its so offensive.

by Anonymousreply 140July 17, 2021 9:43 AM

R138, obviously not gay.

by Anonymousreply 141July 17, 2021 8:29 PM

R141....obviously you are wrong.

I also let guys suck my cock.

by Anonymousreply 142July 18, 2021 7:49 AM

I’ve done women and enjoyed it. I’ve done men and enjoyed it more. Not about to venture in between.

by Anonymousreply 143July 18, 2021 8:01 AM

I wouldn't go out of my way to encounter one, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to avoid one.

by Anonymousreply 144July 18, 2021 8:04 AM

So many ( or the same douche?) bisexual trolls here. Over it.

by Anonymousreply 145July 18, 2021 8:05 AM

r141, you're a pansexual troll not a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 146July 18, 2021 1:01 PM

correction R142 not 141 is the pansexual troll.

by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2021 1:37 PM

I am not a Pan, nor a Cis, just a guy who likes to get off.

by Anonymousreply 148July 18, 2021 3:42 PM

So your fluid but not gay got it.

by Anonymousreply 149July 18, 2021 7:01 PM

If by fluid you mean I shoot my fluid into some guy's mouth or a tranny pussy, then yes.

by Anonymousreply 150July 19, 2021 8:37 AM

Gays don't fuck pussy, so yes you are fluid (really pan).

by Anonymousreply 151July 19, 2021 9:22 AM

Or gay-leaning bisexual

by Anonymousreply 152July 19, 2021 9:25 AM

Teenage me would have given my eye teeth to date Benjamin Grant, he’s the epitome of high school heartthrob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 19, 2021 9:40 AM

And if I was 25 years younger I would definitely be sliding into this guys DM, though unlike Benjamin I’m not sure if he’s gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 19, 2021 9:43 AM

Can someone please, for the love of god, ban the bi troll and the tik Tok tranny chaser troll too? Go the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 155July 19, 2021 9:49 AM

I love freak shows, but I don't want to be in one.

by Anonymousreply 156July 19, 2021 10:19 AM

R127 My beauty in undeniable. I am mesmerizing when I prance down the street. Everyone wants me. To deny any of this is LITERAL VIOLENCE.

by Anonymousreply 157July 19, 2021 10:28 AM

“Make big Hate on Tranny me bring back from dead old thread. Me get goat, turnip and slut if gay hate Tranny.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 19, 2021 10:30 AM

“Tranny RAPE gay or goat mean you hate Tranny?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 19, 2021 10:39 AM

“Tranny invade house, rape man, I get goat, hot slut and 14 cabbage.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 19, 2021 10:40 AM

“Tranny madness!!! Tranny rape goat. Tranny eat goat. Boris no get goat. But Boris get slut and television VCR!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 19, 2021 10:43 AM

r158 Im genuinely curious about people like you. You really think people like me are Russian trolls? Like really? You think its so insane that gay men have an issue with females calling themselves gay men? You think its so insane when we call bisexuals out for claiming to be gay, while lusting after pussy? Really, is that how you small brain works?

But YOU, yes You, just come along, call gay men bigots for saying they are exactly that -gay. There is nothing about 'rape' - it is about the ability to name ourselves. Other than the fact you have already said you would fuck am ftm (we can see your posting history, you old fuck), do you really think homosexuality is a form of closed mindedness?

by Anonymousreply 162July 19, 2021 10:46 AM

“Tranny RAPE Boris; Tranny RAPE Gay; Tranny bad. Tranny in Lada rust out. New slut pull Boris Lada.

Slut tood. Tranny bad”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 19, 2021 10:46 AM

“Tranny bad RAPE maany Gay Men and Tranny RAPE Tranny.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 19, 2021 10:48 AM

You are insane, and a deplorable. And as I said, we can see your posting history you twat.

by Anonymousreply 165July 19, 2021 10:49 AM

“Tranny RAPE Boris Goat!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 19, 2021 10:49 AM

“Tranny no shift in Lada. Boris still have cart. Pull by Tranny and Slut”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 19, 2021 10:50 AM

“Tranny go to Taco Bell: Tranny Bad!!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 19, 2021 10:52 AM

R167 Please stop. You make all trans people look like lunatics, and it's hard enough already.

by Anonymousreply 169July 19, 2021 10:53 AM

“ all peoples hate Tranny. Tranny no have goat, Tranny no have Slut, Putin hate Tranny, Trump like Caitlin Pussy. Trump old goat”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 19, 2021 10:55 AM

“Tranny bring sick. Tranny make Covid. Tranny feed to goat bat. This not happen on Boris farm. Boris no involve. Boris spam DataLounge. Boris get slut.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 19, 2021 10:56 AM

R171 and previous - once or twice is enough.

Take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 172July 19, 2021 10:59 AM

“Me no like other spam on Tranny. Goat and slut need make hate on Tranny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 19, 2021 11:05 AM

Just sad., I hope I’m the last person to reply to this unnecessary thread.

by Anonymousreply 174July 19, 2021 11:22 AM

“Me get goatwhen make big Tranny Hate”

“Here Alok you hate Tranny now?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 19, 2021 11:23 AM

R173 Your transtantrum only reinforces the idea that trans people are unhinged and incapable of genuine dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 176July 19, 2021 11:25 AM

“Here Caitlin Jenner suck Trump cock. You hate Tranny?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177July 19, 2021 11:26 AM

“Tranny make hate me love Borscht, Vodka and Slut”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 19, 2021 11:27 AM

“Boris no Fuck Tranny: Boris fuck SLUT and Goat.”

“Boris make tranny hating troll hate tranny hat Boris LOVE Putin”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 19, 2021 11:31 AM

I love FTMs. They’re the best of both worlds. Handsome dudes with nice, wet pussies. I especially love that so many are very passable.

I’m just not very attracted to MTFs, though.

by Anonymousreply 180July 19, 2021 11:50 AM

r180 And right on cue, a gaslighting bisexual. You claim to be gay in other threads like the tulsi gabbard one. "She (and most of the hardcore transphobes) doesn’t like gays either. So all of you idiots giving Tulsi applause for this are hurting us."

'Us'? You arent one of 'us'. Fuck off, you homophobic bisexual. You are exactly what im talking about. Talking on behalf of gay men, and telling us not to speak out about our erasure, while also saying how you ARENT GAY in other threads. Also, almost no ftm is passable, more mtfs are. And it doesn't matter how 'passable' they are either, they have a pussy ffs.

by Anonymousreply 181July 19, 2021 12:01 PM

Yes, I would, I've seen many that are quite hot. I fucked vagina before and I love to top, so why not?

by Anonymousreply 182July 19, 2021 12:16 PM

Block the troll. It's very easy. That's what it's there for.

by Anonymousreply 183July 19, 2021 12:18 PM

“Me make Big hate for Tranny. Me make gift from Stalin, I mean Putin!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 19, 2021 12:18 PM

“Boris no like FTM Tranny. Boris like manual three speed tranny. Will run in Volga long time!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 19, 2021 12:19 PM

r183 You are THE troll, saying you want to fuck women. Be gone, homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 186July 19, 2021 12:21 PM

“Boris no like goat. Boris like to ride Tranny who strong on plow”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 19, 2021 12:26 PM

Who care who other people want to fuck? Maybe if people concentrated on their own sex life rather than trying to control others, they would be a lot happier.

by Anonymousreply 188July 19, 2021 12:27 PM

“Spam for make HATE on Tranny make Boris MAD!!! Boris drive t34 up ass make Tranny Hate. Get goat from Stalin,mmeans Putin!”

by Anonymousreply 189July 19, 2021 12:28 PM

“Good God, that Boris fellow is soooo obnoxious. But I heard he has a dick the size of a Yak.”

by Anonymousreply 190July 19, 2021 12:30 PM

R188 thank You for injecting some sanity. The OP. Troll aka the real Boris is such an ahole.

by Anonymousreply 191July 19, 2021 12:31 PM

“Who hate Tranny? Putin give prize to Asshole who hate Tranny he make Obergruppenfuhrer get free goat and slut to pull on plow.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 19, 2021 12:34 PM

r188 I am so over this lame sleight of hand being pulled. No one is controlling anyone. People are free to stick their dick in a vagina all they like. What isnt acceptable is this idea that homosexuals need to even consider doing so. It is not closed minded, or a preference that needs to be worked on - its called being a homosexual.

And if you are a man who posts here and genuinely wants to fuck one - fine. But you dont get to try to act as though gay men are closed minded for not being bisexual. Because that is what men who want to fuck ftms are. No more or less. In what world is eating out a vagina or fucking one gay? No one would think deepthroating a cock is a heterosexual act. And there are studies showing how heterosexual men are not sexually aroused by transwomen - only GAMP and AGP men are.

The only ones who are 'controlling' peoples sexuality are the ones who claim gay men need to accommodate either ftms in their sexual spaces, or the men who want to fuck them in their sexual label. None of those people are gay mens concerns. I am SO OVER this discourse.

by Anonymousreply 193July 19, 2021 12:37 PM

R193 then stop spamming and shut the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 194July 19, 2021 12:39 PM

“Tranny force gay man: tranny RAPE millions each year. Tranny dangerous if you not keep fluid in transfer case. Tranny blow up. You back to ride goat to Gulag.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 19, 2021 12:42 PM

r194 You are seriously telling ME to stop spamming? Again, we can see what you post, you S-T-U-P-D F-U-C-K. And I will never not call out homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 196July 19, 2021 12:44 PM

I am very attracted to buff athletic FTM people such as Laith Ashley

by Anonymousreply 197July 19, 2021 12:44 PM

“Hate on Big Tranny make hate get Boris new hut in Siberia. Boris have slut, Lada and hut all to makes the hate for Tranny.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 19, 2021 1:03 PM

“Boris want new goat. If you hate Tranny good, Putin buy goat for Boris. You hate tranny. No rut with Tranny. No march in Pride parade with Tranny. Put Tranny back in Boris Lada so he not have goat and slut pull.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 19, 2021 1:06 PM

“Boris fuck tranny get stuck in second gear have goat pull now in neutral”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 19, 2021 1:09 PM

That's all in your head R193. Stop being so desperate to feel like a victim. All I've seen is you go off on rants because other people have said they might like to. And you've interpreted that as people telling you you have to, or shaming you because you don't want to. And that's not happening.

You seem to have a real need to label everyone else, which is usually the sign of someone struggling with control issues in their own lives. Just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 201July 19, 2021 8:41 PM

I dont have to let any person telling me females should bei included into homosexual attraction. But we have already had this discussion, haven't we hon? Again, for the millionith time - what men want to fuck, and the fact they want to fuck something different from me is none of my business. It is the concept that homosexuals even need to consider these females that is homophobic. You are a homophobe. You arent progressive, you arent 'being kind' or inclusive. And you are a gaslighter, constantly (again, we can see your post history) belittling, acting as though people are 'shaming' men who want to stick their dicks in women etc.

by Anonymousreply 202July 19, 2021 9:44 PM

Eyeroll 🙄

by Anonymousreply 203July 19, 2021 9:58 PM

“You hate on Tranny Good for Boris. Me get new goat with horn, fat skut and Trump steak. You crazy write about Tranny good for USSR”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 19, 2021 10:16 PM

“I no fuck goat!!! Only fat Slut on toilet!!!! Spread leg make a happy time for in my ball sack. Mputin pay Tranny hate big money. 4 ruble, 12 cabbage, 2 goat and Volga gaz with 3 tranny on tree.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 19, 2021 10:18 PM

I already have R193 blocked. Everything they wrote is cherry-picked from Twitter and twisted around.

The anti-trans nut jobs have been claiming for years that we'll all be labeled transphobic if we aren't lining up to date trans people. Yet no one I know has ever said or claimed such, either of their own belief or relating some one else's.

Such a notion would obviously run against all of the emphasis on consent these days. Respect consent, but also force-consent to sex and dating trans? Excuse me?? It also runs counter to the messaging now about diverse sexual identities and respecting. different forms of sexuality or no sexuality at all. So it's good to be gay or bi or demi-sexual or even asexual, but also you need to sex up trans folks regardless of your own feelings because you're a transphobe if you don't.

When has ANYONE heard this from a person in real life?

meanwhile, the trans I know acknowledge that some are attracted to a particular gender, others to a particular type of body and genitals, and that its okay to be either of these or something else entirely. But on DL we have R`193 claiming the sky is falling if you're not 100% down with sexing whichever transgender person demands it from you.

Lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 206July 20, 2021 5:03 PM

I've read articles on Vice suggesting it's transphobic not to want to sleep with trans people. Plenty of lesbians get called transphobic for not wanting to fuck a MtF too.

by Anonymousreply 207July 21, 2021 4:57 AM

I kind of like how Laith Ashley is the gold standard for passable FTMs, yet he still got clocked by three 'transphobic cis gay men' across a street in WeHo and then complained about it to Attitude magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 21, 2021 5:11 AM

If you had your front hole "installed" by a surgeon, you are not a woman. You are a man who had cosmetic surgery to modify your external appearance.

If you have a bolt-on dick, you are not a man. You are a bitch-cunt woman with a male hormone overload and a dildo.

Nothing can change those facts.

by Anonymousreply 209July 21, 2021 5:51 AM

r206 You are either being deliberately obtuse, or extraordinarily naive. Ether way, piss off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 21, 2021 7:28 AM

The new ex-gays, I don't mind bisexuals at all but you really ought to keep your opinion of who homosexuals fuck to yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 21, 2021 7:50 AM

“Me make a big hate for Tranny FTM get New goat, picture of Trump and Putin together, and new tv vcr. I keep try to get up a hate”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212July 21, 2021 1:12 PM

Looks like the borderline autistic "Everyone I don't like is Boris!!!!" troll is back.

by Anonymousreply 213July 21, 2021 2:02 PM

We should feel sorry for the Boris troll R213 - not even FTMs want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 214July 21, 2021 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!