Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonnas little whore Lourdes Leon in vanity fair

looking a hot mess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2021 5:39 PM

The prune doesn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2021 6:11 PM

A youngerđŸ˜±, tittier, Kim Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2021 6:23 PM

Looks a little loose to me.

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2021 8:48 PM

I’m surprised the idiot Anti-Trans trolls aren’t trying to blame that Lourdes was born male and trying to integrate the NBA.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2021 9:28 PM

She has no charisma.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2021 9:34 PM

Blech.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 9:59 PM

Looks like a Brazilian tranny hooker

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 10:02 PM

Fuck off, Jabba. We know it's you posting this shit.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 10:17 PM

Kind of looks like a young Cher. Diggit.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 10:25 PM

There is something sloppy about her. Messy.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2021 10:46 PM

[quote][bold]HER DREAM DINNER[/bold] includes “some words” with Princes Philip and Charles (whom she deems “a bit evil”)

Oops, I’m surprised they didn’t edit this.

[quote][bold]SHE ATTENDED[/bold] Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in Manhattan alongside TimothĂ©e Chalamet—“I respect him a lot, we were a little item. My first boyfriend,” she says, “or anything”—and Ansel Elgort, “a terrible DJ.”

[quote][bold]HER HERO IS[/bold] Jersey Shore star Jwoww, because “she was never getting too sloppy and she always looked really hot.”

I like Lourdes, I don’t know why I do but I do. Or, at least I used to like her back when she was only being papped on random beaches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2021 10:51 PM

Another celeb spawn no talent chola using the KarTrashian air brushing to make herself resemble a sex kitten. She’s FUG and hairy. And seems super bitchy like her cunt mum. JWow is her hero? Enough said. That’s not even funny to be irreverent.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 11:12 PM

Damn, all that "I don't let them watch television", teaching them different languages, and Madonna's first-born still turns out to be an ugly, inarticulate, trashy, Jersey-Shore/Kartrashian-worshipping whore.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2021 12:14 AM

it's hard to tell what she actually looks like; they've done her up like Cardi B with those trashy nails and aggressive make up plus the poses are ludicrous. She's already got angular features, they should have tried to draw out some softness or vulnerability. I wonder what a real fashion photographer like Demarchelier or Leibovitz in their prime could have done. She needs to hire whichever publicist steered Beyoncé away from doing interviews because she sounded like an idiot. Her reason for leaving Michigan seems suspect, I'm sure there was a MAGA hat or two at Purchase. I am nevertheless curious about her relationship with her father or whether she'll follow through on doing

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2021 12:33 AM

She always looks dirty. Dirty and kind of like you can’t really pin her down. Like if you take your eyes off her for a second, she’ll disappear with your valuables.

There are people who always look very clean, too, and they’re just as annoying.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2021 1:33 AM

Tomorrow this fat, ugly, bitter anti-Madonna cunt troll will start another 5 threads about Rocco, whereas OP's cuntwhore mom has never gotten this much attention from her cuntfaced daughter like this. SAD!

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2021 1:42 AM

She’s trying to look like Cardi B.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote]Tomorrow this fat, ugly, bitter anti-Madonna cunt troll

Please. As if there is only one anti-Madonna person on DL.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote] Damn, all that "I don't let them watch television", teaching them different languages, and Madonna's first-born still turns out to be an ugly, inarticulate, trashy, Jersey-Shore/Kartrashian-worsh - ipping whore.

The point of that was never what they would turn out to be one day.

The point of course was that it's so much fun to discipline!

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2021 3:08 AM

Ugh her eyebrows are too...LONG. Too much eyebrow.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2021 3:16 AM

I agree that she always looks like she needs a shower. In cut-offs or in couture, she appears covered in a light layer of grime.

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2021 4:12 AM

It’s sad Madonna is paying to pushing her on to the public. Fug.

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2021 4:18 AM

Is Rocco still missing?

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2021 4:18 AM

Rocco is smart hiding from his hideous, plastic surgery nightmare mother and his talentless whore of a half-sister.

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2021 4:37 AM

Ugh. I do not like the new Vanity Fair since Graydon Carter retired. It used to be so lush and luxe, now it presents cheap.

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2021 5:05 AM

Rocco is right to stay with his father. Guy Ritchie is loaded, too, and seems willing to just let his son live his life.

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2021 5:09 AM

R18, thanks for revealing your hideously obese self to us.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2021 5:09 AM

I'd do her.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2021 5:13 AM

I also canceled VF. It’s awful now.

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2021 5:17 AM

She sure is a little bitch. Just like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2021 5:22 AM

Maybe it's just being rich and jaded, but Lourdes appears to have a bored contempt for everything. Petulant, undereducated, overexposed: Lourdes is as obnoxious as her mother, but at least Madonna worked for things and created some great pop music. All Lourdes has ever done is smoke and sneer.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2021 5:25 AM

Where is all the hostility coming from? Calling the girl a "whore" is way over the top, a bad look for OP and all who go there.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2021 5:33 AM

Oh, get a load of Miss Wokeness 2021 at r32...

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2021 2:58 PM

gone full slut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2021 8:09 PM

Another boring, basic, Kartrashian-slut wannabe. Next...

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2021 8:15 PM

She is only 24-years-old and yet, she already looks like that? She looks like one of those Fake Housemonsters of Plastic Surgery, which is particularly awful if we take into account that those harpies are in their late 40s, 50s and 60s... This girl was in her teens 5 years ago!

Apparently, extreme vulgarity, laziness and an absolute lack of intelligence and talent, do make people look like plastified hags, regardless of how many private schools they attend and how many opportunities they have at their disposal.

As they say, money cannot buy class... Nor brains, talent and a decent personality.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2021 8:26 PM

She is rebelling against her rigid hard working mother by being completely lazy and unfocused.

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2021 8:31 PM

I wonder what her drugs of choice are.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2021 8:34 PM

I didn't know she finally got an instagram.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2021 8:35 PM

Madonna's daughter humps a swimming pool. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2021 12:02 AM

Did she and her mom get the 2-for-1 special for hideous ass implants?

At least hers look more natural than her mother's.

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2021 12:06 AM

What is she promoting?

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2021 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!