Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could I be trans?

I am actually convinced that I am male and want to be a man. I think when you are 29 like me, it is already to late to do a sex change and the result won't look that convincing anyway. And doing all these operations sounds so awful.

However, when I was a boy and under ten, I showed some forms of behaviour, which all of these GNC people would say is behaviour that might mark me as trans: I rarely used to wear nail polish, I sometimes like to wear a woman's dress when playing dress-up as a boy, I did play with barbie dolls, I wanted to know how my parents would have named me if I were a girl, once I was walking around small-town and I was walking past two girls when the one girl asked the other 'Is that a boy or a girl?' (which I kind of liked) and a couple of times I was on playgrounds with my grandmother wearing a pink dress!

Some years, when I thought of myself as gay, I also questioned whether I might be happier being a woman when I was depressed because of other reasons. Maybe that was because I was not feeling that well at the time and thought I had it easier as a woman. But that dysphoric behaviour disappeared after a while.

Sometimes I write with straight men on the internet and on tinder and it is so easy for a woman to score loads of strong, buff bros. In that way they do have it easier and I am jealous. If I were a woman, I would allow myself to get fingered and fisted by so many ripped boys! Usually when I masturbate, I masturbate to straight guys. I don't think it is because they are straight, it is because they happen to be male.

What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2021 9:06 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2021 10:38 AM

OP's question should have been, " Could I be putting people in a trance?"

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2021 10:43 AM

dolls, pink, thinking about men when you wank, blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2021 10:46 AM

I'm sure this question posted at 6:45AM on the infamously anti-trans Datalounge is absolutely sincere.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2021 10:49 AM

[quote]What do you think?

What do we think OP?

We KNOW you're a anti-trans troll who has come to post on DL to try to drum up some anti-trans hatred from the Breitbart, Fox News and TERF posters that frequent these trans hatred threads. You're 100% transparent if you want to put it in trans terms.

That's what we all think.

Now, just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2021 10:59 AM

[quote] I am actually convinced that I am male and want to be a man.

In your first sentence, you explain why you aren't trans. You are a shit-stirrer, though.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 11:01 AM

"infamously anti-trans Datalounge" = anonymous forum where gay people can freely speak their minds about the homophobic gender ideology that we've had imposed on us but are unable to speak out against publicly because we will be vilified and cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 11:04 AM

I think: 0/10

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 11:05 AM

Oh, I forgot to add: Whenever I masturbate, I imagine myself to be a woman getting vaginally fingered and fisted by a strong, buff bro and squirting profusely. Rarely do I think about being a gay guy getting fucked by another gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 11:06 AM

There, there OP. You’re a freak, just like you were told you were. You turned out exactly as everyone thought you would.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2021 11:08 AM

Are you OP R9?

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2021 11:10 AM

Is GGG also OP who inadvertently signed his post at r9?

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 11:10 AM

I'm certainly on board with the idea of GGG transitioning. He can go join their team.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 11:13 AM

Yeah, GGG fucked up his troll and accidentally signed his post. He's the OP.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2021 11:18 AM

NOW will you fucking idiots realise GGG is a troll account? He can't even speak German ffs.

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2021 11:26 AM

There are a lot of DLers who absolutely refuse to believe that an obvious troll is a troll. I don't know why. Some of the people who insist GGG et al. aren't trolls are probably trolls themselves, but there's at least two ostensibly normal people who use authenticated names who are always defending Defacto, GGG, and other trolls. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 11:33 AM

Oh no, how did that happen...

And yes, I wrote the post.

I also don't think that I am a troll. I am a sincere member of this great community.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2021 11:35 AM

Yeah we know R15. Well, some of us do.

What a fucking psych you are OP/GGG. Bad troll.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2021 12:27 PM

Just another straight male obsessed troll who thinks that all gay guys are just like him, which is why he never pictures himself getting fucked by one.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2021 12:27 PM

[quote]Some of the people who insist GGG et al. aren't trolls are probably trolls themselves, but there's at least two ostensibly normal people who use authenticated names who are always defending Defacto, GGG, and other trolls. I don't get it.

I do. Some people here pride themselves on being contrarian and relish in being "not one of THOSE gays" by liking things that the majority of DLers dislike, and disliking things that we like.

I've seen recent posts stating that we were too mean and hateful to freakin' Caitlyn Jenner and Sarah f'n Palin. Rich privileged Republican white women who want for nothing. Getting defended [italic]here[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2021 6:09 PM

You could be transistor

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2021 6:11 PM

FF the homophobic OP. Not rigidly aligning to the male gender role doesn't make you the opposite sex. GGG is like the same asshole on here promoting the idea that 'gay men need to transition to get hot straight men like trannies'. He's a homophobic troll that needs to be banned from his site already.

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2021 5:05 PM

GERMANGAYGUY is a trans troll!

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2021 4:05 PM

You should go for it. Every gay man who transitions is one less bottom to compete with.

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2021 4:07 PM

Are you competing with fat German trolls though R24?

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote] to late to do a sex change and the result won't look that convincing anyway.

Why would you need to convince anyone? It’s about how you feel isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote] If I were a woman, I would allow myself to get fingered and fisted by so many ripped boys!

By & large women are different sexually. They feel more vulnerable.

They prefer one partner at a time and fall in love more easily.

Women who behave like that have all sorts of problems.

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]I think when you are 29 like me, it is already to late to do a sex change and the result won't look that convincing anyway.

So...what are you implying here?

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2021 4:23 PM

OP, ask some female friends* how satisfying the sex is.

* Assuming you have any of course.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2021 4:42 PM

You’re transFAT, OP, you hippo.

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2021 4:48 PM

R5 = triple "we" troll

why are they always so nasty?

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2021 4:54 PM

R5 is right though

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2021 5:13 PM

What a troll.

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2021 9:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!