Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missouri GOP house member faces expulsion after probe shows he sexually and physically abused his children

But I thought all pedos were Dem politicians and woke Hollywood celebrities?!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2021 10:13 PM

If he did it, he deserves the punishment and more. If he didn’t do it, it’s scary what a vindictive ex-wife can do, especially in getting the kids to go along.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 6:34 PM

Child and animal abuse are proud Anglo-Saxon traditions. The

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 6:35 PM

Faces expulsion? He should be facing a lengthy prison sentence surrounded by convicts who will treat him the same way that he treated those children and animals. Who has been protecting him all these years? They should face jail time and a felony record for their participation.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 6:48 PM

Did Hillary make him do it or was it that George Soros again?

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 6:57 PM

Never trust people who don’t have upper lips.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 6:58 PM

"If he did it, he deserves the punishment and more. If he didn’t do it, it’s scary what a vindictive ex-wife can do, especially in getting the kids to go along."

There are far fewer "vindictive" ex wives than men who sexually abuse their own children.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 7:05 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote] There are far fewer "vindictive" ex wives than men who sexually abuse their own children.

Most ex-wives are vindictive. I’m told that ex-girlfriends can be pretty scary too.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 10:12 AM

It was the Trannies that made him do it. A white Republican can’t be a Perve.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 10:23 AM

[quote]Most ex-wives are vindictive.

I found the MRA

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2021 10:27 AM

Ex-husbands skip the vindictive part and just murder their ex-wives. Men are efficient that way.

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2021 10:30 AM

If I didn't know what he looked like, I would imagine he looks exactly like the way he does.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 10:32 AM

Republicanism is a ticket to perversion.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 10:38 AM

I forgot to mention faghags. A scorned one is almost as bad as an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend in proving Hell hath no fury like it. On the other hand, the worst breakup is a lesbian relationship. It’s like nuclear war.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2021 10:55 AM

and lies

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2021 11:42 AM

#thoughtsandprayers for this demise and prison time

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 11:42 AM

R8 well since that's what a gay man heard from straight men, must be the gospel. Look up sex abuse numbers before squaking that nonsense. It's funny that the US loves wars on things (drugs, terrorism) and labeling things epidemics, you have to wonder why they're quiet when it comes to in home sex abuse. Guess straight men are too comfortable with all the incest abuse.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2021 11:59 AM

I think I have outrage fatigue.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2021 12:04 PM

He looks like some religious right, Gary Bauer-esque freak. I’m sure he since found Jesus since all this stuff happened. I don’t trust those people one bit.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2021 12:14 PM

What church does he go to?

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2021 1:46 PM

Church of the Poisoned Mind

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2021 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!