Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harkle Schemes

So what schemes do you think the Harkles are hatching now? What’s next on their BRF shakedown?

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2021 5:00 PM

Fuck off you tedious dullard.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 4:32 PM

When she weans this newborn she needs to get her sad little boobies done, after having three kids sucking on them.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 5:14 PM

After threatening a dying man (and a wealthy relative, genius move there) and merching a funeral wreath during the service, I am afraid my imagination is no match for Meg and Sunshine Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 5:16 PM

FUCK YOU RACIST WHITE STRAIGHT CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 5:18 PM

FUCK YOU RACIST WHITE STRAIGHT CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 5:20 PM

Hey Sunshine Sucks troll, y'all have really FAILED in the past few months. Meg's name is TRASH. PR during a FUNERAL? You really did not hit bottom shilling for Weinstein all those years.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 5:27 PM

Klan Granny cunt thread FF

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 5:33 PM

They have spammed this everywhere.

I know he is dim and she ain't the genius she thinks she is but do they not understand the ordinary meaning of English words? I sincerely doubt Charles is the one issuing press releases about a "private" communication sent to him.

The Harkles seem to have gone from desperate around the time of Oprah to increasingly unhinged. Karma, I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 7:07 PM

It's interesting, because even though the actual interview itself was 90 minutes of gut-punch to the BRF, it was what followed the interview that really stands out as a strategic mistake on their part.

The interview did make them look bad, especially when so much of what they said was easily disproven, but it was when Gayle revealed the phone calls to the family afterward, and the fact that they were "unproductive" from the point of view of the Harkles that really damned them.

It showed the family (and the world) that they could not be trusted. Add to that Scobie and Gayle's repeated insistence that the leaks would continue until the Harkle's demands were met, and that was the final nail. Can't be trusted AND openly extorting.

Had they just refrained from inflicting these afterblows, they might - just might - have been able to ride out the blowback from the interview. As it stands now, there's not a chance. The family may be nice to Harry in a polite "wasn't that a nice funeral?" way, but that's it. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 7:16 PM

Who expects the Gruesome Twosome to turn up at the Oscars? Despite their deep grief?

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 7:17 PM

The Daily Express is reporting that the Queen "wants Harry to go back to LA before her 95th birthday tomorrow"

If that's true then the Harkle Schemes are not going very well and their extortion attempts are not working.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 7:33 PM

Family aside, R9, who would want to do business or socialize with them after the leaked calls and attempts at extortion played out in public? The death knell was probably merching the funeral wreath DURING THE SERVICE.

What kind of drugs made THAT seem like a good idea?

And extortion is always ugly, but while a 99 year old was dying they seemed to see that as an opportune time to apply pressure to a 95 year old. Sociopathic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 7:40 PM

Megs is currently sourcing a black infant - just in case.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2021 8:00 PM

If history is any guide, one of the features of effective scheming is to do it invisibly or at least until it's too late for your opposition to fight it effectively.

The Harkles telegraph their schemes from every rooftop, which seems like a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 8:33 PM

I think they may be trying to create a bandwagon effect. If so, they are failing miserably.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 8:47 PM

These bigoted trolls have made Meghan so much of their lives, if she were to suddenly pop her clogs they’d all have to commit suicide en masse.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2021 8:53 PM

Oh come, on R1, why so cranky?

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 8:54 PM

Harry is deranged. They are a nice fit.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2021 8:55 PM

Love the quotes from this article that was in "The Guardian" this morning:

[quote] “Edward and Sophie are a very unroyal royal couple,” said Junor. “They have no airs and graces. They are very low key. And they don’t have a sense of entitlement. “So, maybe we will see more of them. The public, I think, like them.”

What an indictment of Harry and Meghan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2021 9:02 PM

Hmmm...I recall someone else writing letters to their father, who was that again? Will this lead to more litigation, a primary source of income for the Harkles, lol?

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2021 9:27 PM

When Harry was walking with William and did that kind of waving thing even though the public was not present, do you think the "security" he brought over with him and who were housed at FC really COULD be a production crew for Netflix? You KNOW that reality tv show is coming.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2021 9:32 PM

The BRF had security meet Harry at the plane but he sent them away. His "team" not only flew with him but also stayed at Frogmore on the grounds of Windsor. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2021 9:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2021 10:14 PM

I am sure the Baron and Baroness Kilkeel will continue to act with the precisely degree of humility, the love of family and the sense of loyalty for which they are renowned.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2021 10:34 PM

Still digging furiously, R24. It really is quite something.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2021 10:41 PM

God Knows I hate the Right Wing Trolls.

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2021 10:55 PM

Klan Granny Troll and r4 and r5 are some sick puppies. They will do anything to defend Harry and Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2021 11:35 PM

Harry could transition. That would be a 2year story arc.

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2021 11:40 PM

So what’s on the Harkles’ agenda next week for mayhem and shakedowns?

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2021 3:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2021 3:45 AM

Harry is recasting himself as an "avid reader" in Vanity Fair! Harry who had to have teachers cheat for him to make it out of prep school? Lol!

by Anonymousreply 31April 21, 2021 3:57 AM

If true, childish and not very strategic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 21, 2021 4:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 21, 2021 4:36 AM

I hope Harry ends up bored out of his mind and miserable with Smegs

by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2021 4:39 AM

From all apperances, he is, R34. I would also add they seem financially pressed and increasingly desperate.

The poor kids and animals.

The marriage will not last, think he will hit the door first. After the past few months, no successful man would have her - unstable, indiscrete, vindictive and not young and attractive enough to offset any of it. They really showed far more of themselves than they seem to have realized and even the Obamas have signaled solidarilty with the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2021 1:36 PM

But where would Harry go? He didn't seem exactly embraced by his family while attending the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2021 1:42 PM

After these two divorce, she'll end up like her BFF Kathy McFee, marrying someone her grandpa's age. Some super rich old man. He'll be the husband/daddy/grandfather "she never had" and her own family and previous marriages were unable to give her. But, God has taken care of her! Namaste!

by Anonymousreply 37April 21, 2021 1:46 PM

No wealthy man would want someone so indiscrete in his orbit, R37. She has really limited her options with her behavior. Michelle Obama tried to give a heads up weeks ago, but there was a continued drumbeat of articles, cries of being muzzled by Philip dying! and threats. NO ONE will have her except maybe a Russian or Saudi who will be able to control her acting out, perhaps. But, unlikely even then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 21, 2021 1:51 PM

What is the background on why the Harkle’s US chief of staff and executive director of Archewell Foundation, Catherine St-Laurent, recently left her role after less than a year? Came from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Any insight? (Along with the myriad staff resignations in very recent years.)

by Anonymousreply 39April 21, 2021 3:36 PM

Rumors were that she was being asked to do tasks well outside her job description, perhaps like the RPOs who were sent to pick up food and coffee?

by Anonymousreply 40April 21, 2021 4:44 PM

R38 that didn't work out for Janet Jackson. The guy was tall,, young and quite bangable, too, but she couldn't deal, finally.

by Anonymousreply 41April 21, 2021 8:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 21, 2021 8:10 PM

What advice do with think Sunshine Sachs is giving them that they are completely ignoring?

by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2021 12:48 AM

LOL, yikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2021 1:52 AM

Apparently Harry has been wooing an old billionaire lady with his stunning looks and rapacious wit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2021 8:26 AM

Haha some of you rancid Meghan loons are redtagged! Finally.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2021 8:41 AM

R46 I got a bunch of them too.

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2021 10:08 AM

That's the crazy lady who claimed she found 50 posts from me defending Meghan, R46. When I asked her to show me one, suddenly she didn't have time to look it up, even though she already did. I'm assuming she's been pestering everyone and finally got herself a little smackdown for it.

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2021 10:35 AM

The wealthy value DISCRETION< R45, they NEVER learn. Like dim and destructive children.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2021 12:46 PM

Did Harry hit Annenberg up for money?

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2021 12:49 PM

You KNOW he did, R50. More important than celebrating his grandmother's 95th birthday, prioritites!

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2021 1:40 PM

Talk about WORK SHY. And NO, leaking is not working.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2021 3:28 PM

Do they count trying to pressure the BRF for money as a “project?”

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2021 4:00 PM

Of course, R53, they had to strategize with their mouthpiece after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2021 4:33 PM

That fartface Harry hasn't done a legitimate day's work in his life. He's a turd

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2021 4:46 PM

Forgetting about all the royalty aspect, I find it incredible to see how he has treated his grandparents. Despite the death of his mother, he grew up with many advantages, with a family that tried to accommodate his wishes and which tried to make him happy and beloved. And yet he has turned out to be a ginger ball of malicious cluelessness.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2021 4:52 PM

When Harry recounted his typical day it was cook, play with Archie, watch Netflix, no work referred to at all.

Both are extremely LAZY and WORK SHY and lack follow through.

The Diana movie is probably their last bomb to throw.

The bullying investigation may have wrapped by that point.

Agree, R56, he did not even look to be grieving at the funeral, just hyped up and jonesing to create more disruption. His grandfather clearly loved him, gave him a valuable gun collection which Harry sold. Passed along a military patronage he had had for 6 decades, Harry blew off an event to go to The Lion King premier and embrass the Disney CEO, Beyonce and Jay Z by pitching his wife for voice over work inthe receiveing line. Priorities and all. Harry and MEMEMEMEMMEMEME do seem like birds of a feather, they just do not seem to value other humans or relationships. The photos that have come out from family time at Balmoral are so sweet. Of course, the Harkles blew off an invite when Archie was a baby and vacationed with Elton John instead. Their children have been robbed of so much that really matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2021 4:57 PM

I know some do speed up the Lady C vids but I find her delightful as is. The way she rolls her r's is hilarious and her dog is very cute.

Has anyone been to a wedding at her castle? It looks fabulous. She seems like a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2021 4:58 PM

"piffledom" - she is a hoot!

The silver lining of the Harkles, despite hasteing the death of Philip, is introducing Lady C to a wider audience.

Some of her books have a good rep, anyone read any?

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2021 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!