Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DJT on Hannity last night

During the commercials on Below Deck, I switched to watch a few minutes of the Big Idiot.

His hair was more out of control than ever and he was more brown than orange. His talking points were the same.

And for "legal reasons" he can't declare a 2024 run right now - but he is seriously considering it.

It was kind of like watching an empty tin can being blown down the street......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 5:10 PM

He looks marvelous

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 4:19 PM

It was like an old recording of a bad song. Same ol', same ol'. I clicked off the first time I heard him say, "No one had ever seen numbers like it before..."

But don't take his irrelevancy for granted, he's dangerous and needs to be watched like a hawk

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 4:21 PM

A Meghan-hating lunatic troll going out of their way to watch Trump on Hannity? I'm shocked!

Seriously, though, I didn't even know the jackass was making any kind of appearance, absolutely no one on any of my social media timelines said anything about it. The bitch is ovah.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 4:21 PM

Brianna...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 4:22 PM

[Quote] And for "legal reasons" he can't declare a 2024 run right now -

That’s at the same level as “IRS is still auditing my tax returns so I can’t reveal them.”

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 4:45 PM

His niece predicted he would never admit defeat. But she also predicted he would never run again and risk losing.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 4:51 PM

He probably BEGGED for that interview.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 4:51 PM

Legal reasons being a euphemism for seeing which charges he's facing between now and then.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 4:59 PM

This is more grifting. He probably pulled in more cash from the rubes after this interview.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 5:05 PM

Why the hell does he look like Andrew Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!