Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Healthy snack ideas

Please give me your best healthy snack ideas. I’ve been on keto since January 1st and lost 30 pounds. I’m down to my ideal weight but want to maintain now. I’m sick of almonds, slices of avocado, cheese, olives, and blueberries!! (As delicious as they are.) But what do some of you like to snack on while watching movies or working at your desk?

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 4:04 PM

Put a bunch of nuts in a blender. Add an egg. Add stevia. Add dark unsweeetned chocolate and a pinch of baking powder. I eyeball it all.

Put in oven at 325 for about 25 mins.

Tastes like brownies.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 4:02 PM

Oh, add water so its thick but not too thick.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 4:03 PM

OMG HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!!

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!