Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ted Nugent catches “ the Chinese shit”

Ted Nugent has spent the past year as one of the many COVID deniers in the Republican party. He has called the virus a “scam” and “not a real pandemic.” He’s even questioned whether half a million really died from coronavirus, calling it “bullsh**.” As for the vaccine, the rocker proclaimed “that’s not a real vaccine. I’m sorry. I ain’t taking no vaccine.”

Now, Nugent, an adamant Donald Trump supporter is eating crow. In a Facebook video Monday he said, “Everybody told me that I should not announce this… I have had flu symptoms for the last ten days. I thought I was dying. Just a clusterf***.”

The 72-year-old goes on to admit he has COVID while using a racial slur, “I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. I’ve got a stuffed-up head, body aches… My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

What is happening to Nugent is just a microcosm of a bigger problem. COVID denial and vaccine conspiracy theories have only added to the hesitancy among a large part of the population.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2021 1:46 PM

Original thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 1:49 PM

Turd Nugget has COVID.

This makes Mama's mussy moist!

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 1:50 PM

I really hope that...

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 1:51 PM

Where is Joel and Mitzi, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 1:57 PM

Not wishing death on anyone but him dying might wake some other people up.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 2:01 PM

If he’s already had symptoms for 10 days he probably isn’t going to end up on a respirator or dead. Maybe he’ll encourage people to get vaccinated and do some good. If not, I hope he is a long hauler and the rest of his hair falls out and he permanently loses his senses of taste and smell, topped off with unrelenting tinnitus.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 2:43 PM

The original thread linked at r1 is better, because we didn't have anyone telling us this choad will be just fine and maybe he'll do the right thing now.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 2:44 PM

It looks like we know who to thank. None other than Covid Queen Kristi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2021 3:30 AM

He's doing absolutely no good on this earth, he had his chance...fucking die already.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2021 3:42 AM

the worst is yet to come, soon he finds out he is one of those long haul patients...and it's really "long" for him.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2021 3:48 AM

I am guessing despite all of her talk, Noem got vaccinated as soon as she could. Wonder how much of the spike later summer and the fall was caused by her insisting that Sturgis take place.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2021 8:44 PM

Anything for desperately needed publicity. At this point he's probably living on roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2021 8:55 PM

It is Chinese shit.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2021 9:12 PM

Did he die? I've had a long day today and could use a chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2021 9:19 PM

Nugent is a racist idiot no doubt, but is "Chinese shit" really a racial slur?

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2021 9:24 PM

Ted Nugent said he thought he was dying from COVID-19 just days after he performed inside a Florida supermarket that’s become well-known for its anti-mask stance.

The Michigan rocker, who has a condo in Naples, played a concert at Oakes Farms Seed to Table Market in that city on April 12. A video taken inside that crowded supermarket went viral on Twitter earlier this year, showing pretty much no one wearing a mask, including employees.

Nugent's self-described timeline would mean he had these symptoms while performing at the supermarket, where he was shown not wearing a mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2021 10:19 PM

Stupid kid fucker can’t die soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2021 10:30 PM

"Nugent is a racist idiot no doubt, but is "Chinese shit" really a racial slur?"

In itself, no. However, considering the piece of shit who uttered it.............. yes.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2021 1:36 PM

[quote] Nugent is a racist idiot no doubt, but is "Chinese shit" really a racial slur?

Of course it fucking is.

What, does the virus eat with chopsticks, love to gamble, and celebrate New Years a month later than the other viruses?

It’s a fucking virus. It ain’t Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2021 1:44 PM

On the bright side, he won’t get brain damage from it. That ship has sailed.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2021 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!