Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sister Wives on TLC...These people all hate each other.

How has it lasted for 15 seasons? They clearly can’t stand each other. How many more seasons can this last for? Every episode is about how they despise plural marriage and how tough it is to live this life. Kody doesn’t even hide his contempt anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2021 1:05 AM

Didn't this premiere circa 2013? How could that be 15 seasons?

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 7:29 AM

R1 the first season was in 2010. They doubled down on seasons in a few years when it was more popular. That is how they squeezed five extra “seasons” out of it.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 7:47 AM

I was cringing through the most recent episode. Its very clear he only wants to live with Robin and has no use for the rest. Christine is ready to GO! Meri is completely deluded to think Kody isn't going to bolt. The plural "marriage" is toast.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 8:15 AM

R3 Christine is a manipulative frau cunt. Using her kids to give validity to her own agendas. She lied about other children in Arizona making fun of hem for being polygamists spawn. Just like she lied about her kids not wanting to live in one giant house. She is horrid.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 8:18 AM

Kody looks sexy in a trashy way with the Sammy Hagar hair. Way better than the douchebag pageboy he used to wear.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 8:37 AM

These women are miserable all the time. What a sad existence.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 9:45 AM

it’s like all TLC shows, a bunch of hateful, thinly veiled sniping remarks about each other. It’s comfort tv. and hey, 15 seasons is nothing - did you know little people, big world is still running? woof.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 9:55 AM

Straight women are weak. That’s why they put up with this shit from men. No strong woman would willingly share her husband.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 9:59 AM

Kody has been at his best this season. The gloves are off and he could not care less who knows it. Most of the time he looks defeated or checked out. His wives married him because they supposedly believe in this lifestyle, that he is the head of the family and they are to be his loving cow wives, who will follow his every command. They never do, though. They just argue with him and make their own decisions. Nobody ever agrees on shit. It looks exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 12:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2021 9:18 PM

Their kids have some fucked up trashy names.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2021 9:45 PM

Christine's kids are the ones with the fucked-up names like "Aspyn" and "Paedon."

I don't find this guy sexy at all.

It's a job for all of them (being "married" and on a reality show). No higher-paying options.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2021 10:28 PM

I'm so excited for Christine! I just went to her Instagram and she looks great! She lost a ton of weight and is moving on. I'm so happy for her!

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2021 1:29 AM

I might be cynical but every time the show is about to die off for good, some major event seems to conveniently pop up. Remember the season about Meri being catfished by a chick? You gotta admire the gumption this crew has to keep churning storylines however they can

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2021 3:29 AM

Finally, Christine!

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote] Remember the season about Meri being catfished by a chick?

Meri pings. That catfisher must’ve picked up on it.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2021 4:11 AM

I wonder if Meri will go next. Then, if she does what will happen to Janelle? It's common knowledge Kody wants to live with Robin full time. Will they all split up? I'm curious what happens now.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2021 11:01 AM

Kody loves Robin. I'm glad Christine got out - finally.

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2021 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!