Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People Who Refuse To Get The COVID Vaccine...

I really, really wish every single one of them would come down with COVID-19. To the point of actually having to be hospitalized and on a ventilator.

I won't go so far as to say I hope they die, but actually wouldn't care if they did.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 6:31 PM

racist

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 1:25 AM

OP is a bitch. A most miserable one.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 2:25 AM

Why, R2?

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 3:13 AM

I believe it’s time for the Webster dictionary to redefine schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 3:17 AM

Trust me you HATE YOURSELF, far more than anyone who chooses not to get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 3:18 AM

everyone knows that the folks who are resisting vaccination are folks of color, hence OP is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 8:22 PM

Hey all you anti-vaxxing, science denying, no good evangelical scum! Fuck you for messing over my life for your useless right-wing agenda. If you people would actually get vaccinated, we'd have this shit mostly over with already. America is no longer great, it's filled with nincompoops that think their conspiracies are true belief. I don't care if it's Pfizer, Moderna or even JNJ, get a fucking vaccine and shut up. Turn off Sean Hannity for a few weeks and you'll notice an improvement in your daily life. Your lives are mediocre by choice; EVOLVE OR DIE!

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 4:51 PM

R7 And your angry negative rant with overweening generalities shows that you are in a good place? Try decaf for starters.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 4:54 PM

R6 - I thought the most resistant to vaccination were Republican men.

"Half of Republican men say they don't want the vaccine."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 5:06 PM

Republican leadership got the vaccine. The rich were tripping over each other to cut the lines to be among the first to get vaccinated. They would not be getting vaxxed if it didn’t work or if something nefarious was happening. The rich and powerful are all about self preservation.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2021 5:17 PM

It's perplexing how upper-class Republicans are so vastly different from their ignorant white-trash evangelical base.

Guess it's always been thus. Marx said forget about the peasants (and just convince the urban working class) - that you'll never convince them the nobility/upper classes are fleecing them. Guess they're just too stupid (and too religious so they accept hierarchy as just the way it should be).

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2021 5:21 PM

Why should they be given the privilege of a hospital stay?

As they claim, “It’s just like the flu!” So they should suck it up and tough it out at home.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 5:26 PM

Especially the ones who call it a hoax, like Ted Nugent.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!