Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

PrEP, Poz Face and Crix Belly

I have bucked up the courage to put my toe back in the water this summer and go on some "dates" - wink, you know what I mean. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ Not my "toe" LOL.

The 1 year lockdown made me do the math and 3 decades of celibacy to avoid dying of AIDS is enough. I'm ready to live live live again!

But my friend tells me that PrEP will cause Poz Face and I don't want that! So everyone gets filler? I live on a fixed income.

Also what happens if I got HIV anyway? How long before I got Crix Belly?

So when PrEP stops working and you get AIDS that meant the drugs did't work because it's the same drug. My friend said I'll have to take 20 pills a day to live a couple years, and I already take 30. I wonder if I should really do this but life is a banquet right?

Also should I tell people I take PrEP or keep that my shameful secret? What do the lotharios prefer to know nowadays?

Any experience would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 12:33 AM

Troll thread. Don't feed it. Defarto is on the loose again.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 12:01 AM

You forgot the camel hump on your back.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 12:13 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 12:14 AM

what is crix belly?

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 12:15 AM

That's when the GRID turns to AIDS and you take more pills, which is chemotherapy for life, and you get a hard pot belly.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 12:18 AM

OP, my best mate has been on HIV meds since the late 80's...no problems whatsoever. Live it up, if Aids doesn't get ya, the covid might!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 12:18 AM

Thanks for the well wishes R6. Do you think I have been overly cautious? I don't think so there were are many AIDS spreaders and stealthers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 12:23 AM

THA AIDS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 12:24 AM

Take a short walk off a long pier, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 12:30 AM

I prefer the Peanut Butter Ayds!

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!