Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

J&J vaccine takers

Aside from fearing for your health, do you feel like second class from those that got Pfizer or Moderna?

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2021 4:34 AM

Can these threads stop please? Censorship now.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 11:53 PM

Of course not.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 11:55 PM

This is one of the most puzzling trolls here. But I’ll play:

Yes, yes, I’m so ashamed of my ghetto vaccine. I’m getting a phony vaccination record that says I got the Moderna vaccine.

That’s the “Rolls Royce vaccine”, right?

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 12:04 AM

Please understand that the J&J vaccine is still viable. In RARE cases blood clots are formed. But the major dilemma was these blood clots are not treated the same as other blood clots, where Heparin is usually given. It a matter of educating the medical field of the symptoms, and properly treating them.

Now, get back to the Jesus actor Jim Caviezel who repeats the QNonsense during a right-wing Lie Festival that child are being harvested of their Adrenaline, or the verb adrenochroming. I think it's being done in the basement of some Pizza Parlor. Darn if I can't remember which one.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 12:21 AM

The J&J vaccine is commonly referred to as the ghetto vaccine, since it was used more in down and out areas.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 1:25 AM

How much do you have to pay for the really fancy vaccines? Am I less of a person because my injection was administered by a member of the military versus a pharmacist?

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 10:07 AM

OP is, like any good supremacist, most uninformed. Yesterday's NYT reported that the J&J, along with AstraZeneca, is particularly highly effective against both preventing infection & serious illness in areas where B.1.1.7 is circulating.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 10:12 AM

Now that J&J has been allowed again with some caveats. I guess those have had it can have some hope that everything will be ok. But I doubt there will be many more willing to get the J&J now. Might as well write it off anyway.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2021 4:17 AM

Oh, darling, NO ONE takes AstraZeneca.

The very notion!

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2021 4:21 AM

@r3 not in the slightest. Modern a is like the Toyota, Pfizer is the roll Royce. It makes people the least sick and is the most effective.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2021 4:24 AM

If you’re not a woman on hormonal birth control you have nothing to worry about with the J&J shot.

I though I was getting the J&J back in March and was upset that they switched it to Moderna. I would have been fully vaccinated and able to resume my life 5 weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2021 4:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!