Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BIG-DICKED JOSH O'CONNOR BACK WITH GAY GOD'S OWN COUNTRY DIRECTOR

[quote] It’s a horror movie with strong elements of class and queerness, about a sad young man alone in an epic wilderness; Josh O’Connor will star.

I cannot wait to see this. Let the dong flow free!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 11:47 PM

Please don't let it be Norway... if we're to benefit this needs to be a warm weather forest.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 2:08 PM

You can't watch R1 without joining the 'Mr. Man' site, whatever that is.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 2:11 PM

Wrong r2.

You can read the story without signing up.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 2:13 PM

R2 Incorrect. Technology is challenging?

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 2:15 PM

I just viewed it with Safari and Firefox R4

Your browser, and you, suck.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 2:21 PM

Whoops...that was meant for r2

Sorry R4

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 2:22 PM

Hopefully this movie actually happens. Sometimes things are talked about but never get into production.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 2:23 PM

I should have been more clear. I was able to read the story, but I was prevented from watching the "Related Video".

Technology is challenging? I and my browser suck?

Wow. Guess so. Tough crowd this morning.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 2:38 PM

I thought the OP’s title was DL specific. I laughed out loud when it came right from the website.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 2:42 PM

Imagine having a big dicked actor to be your muse, to be the canvas on which you paint? Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 11:05 PM

"Queerness" = PASS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 11:07 PM

I find the the website name "MrMan" to be triggering, patriarchal, and oppressive.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 11:26 PM

R12.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!