Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should the ira have apologized? Yeah murder is murder. But as politics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 7:47 PM

The Flannery side of the family is all drink and crying and crashing the car after family reunion.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 12:32 AM

Explain ^

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 12:35 AM

they didn't just kill Mountbatten, they killed his daughter, grandson and an Irish kid

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 12:37 AM

Apologies = Guilt.

These murderers need to be charged.

Why should murderers get away with murder?

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 12:38 AM

"My bad." --- IRA

Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 12:42 AM

The IRA are savage medieval peasants.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 12:44 AM

Yes I agree r6. Mountbatten was also a savage medieval peasant. He was a dullard who fucked up the partition of India and caused millions to die.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 12:50 AM

I want the IRS to apologize first

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote] He was a dullard who fucked up the partition of India and caused millions to die.

R7 He may have been a dullard but what could he have done differently?.

Millions die in India every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 12:58 AM

The Partition of India was just as MESSY as the USA Slavery-Descendants-Reparation Payouts will be.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 1:04 AM

Ireland is a island on the edge of a civilised continent.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 1:48 AM

Tragic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 2:18 AM

Ira who?

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 7:30 PM

Maybe the IRA could apologize while they're at it for the nail bombing of the Mounted House Guard during the changing of the Guard back in 1982 as well as the bombing of the military musicians in the Green jacket Band during a concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 7:41 PM

[quote] Should the ira have apologized?

No way! They created one of the frat world's finest and most iconic cocktails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote] He was a dullard who fucked up the partition of India and caused millions to die.

I don't think being "a dullard" legitimizes political assassination, especially when it also involves the murder of three other bystanders.

In any case: I'm far less bothered by Mountbatten's assassination in and of itself than of the three others whom the assholes in the IRA treated as mere "collateral damage."

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 7:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!