Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yuzuru Hanyu-Japanese figure skater

Anyone know if he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 6:28 PM

Me love you long time.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2021 11:41 PM

No gays could have done quad combos.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2021 11:46 PM

He’s a figure skater, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2021 11:48 PM

He wears kinda flamboyant outfits,but I read they were designed by Johnny Weir.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 12:16 AM

Johnny designed the one linked, in which Yuzuru won his first Olympic gold (the music was Romeo & Juliet and I think half the costume is supposed to represent Juliet?)

He doesn't design his costumes any more and hasn't in a long time - maybe since then (2014)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 6:07 AM

Seems like a hikikomori to me (hermit other than work-related) - so I guess it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 6:09 AM

R5 I always liked Weir, he made figure skating fun again.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 6:31 AM

...and he made showering fun again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 11:39 AM

He is cute!

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 1:36 PM

He is so impressive and fun to watch

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 1:42 PM

At the end of this interview he is asked "What parts of women do you find beautiful?" His answer, " Posture." He's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 1:19 PM

R11 this reminds me of a Takahashi interview where the clueless female interviewer asked him if he found a girlfriend while living in New York. He replied that American girls are not attracted to Asians. Bullshit! That is just sad. The guy is 35 years old and still forced to stay in the closet because of the homophobic Japanese culture.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 6:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!