Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot sportsmen of yore

I would have loved to get plowed by Hank Greenberg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 11:29 PM

I remember finding some vintage pics of sportsmen done by Life Magazine on tumblr. Just had a look and this is the only website I could find with some, but I remember there were so many more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2021 9:21 PM

I am not an ass man, but DAMN. Those asses at R1 are otherworldly!

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2021 9:23 PM

I love this one from the Life Magazine shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2021 9:24 PM

R2, I am an ass man, but I know what you mean, there's some ass that is just... like you could never resist.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2021 9:26 PM

I miss the days when men walked around the locker room naked. In the 80s, 90s and up until about five years ago, I used to work in a downtown Southern California major city. Always went to the gym at lunchtime. Saw lots of business guys, lawyers, judges, city/political workers, commercial real estate execs naked in the locker room. Plus, it was a place with communal showers, no dividers anywhere with an adjacent steam sauna. I saw everyone naked with no towel dancing. And everyone showered before going back to the office. Sometimes that night I would see some judge or lawyer on the evening news knowing I had just seen him naked a few hours earlier in the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2021 9:42 PM

Ah yes, those days of yore. When men were unashamed of casual nudity, or the shape of their bodies, even the occaisonal toot of flatulence. Bring back those carefree, hairy days.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2021 9:52 PM

I didn't know Hank Greenberg was an athlete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2021 10:02 PM

LIFE Magazine was obsessed with photographing athletes and actors (and the occasional astronaut) showering in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2021 10:07 PM

If DL had been around then the creeper with the stogie in RI would have been a subscriber.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2021 10:09 PM

Thurman Munson had the hottest (and biggest) ass of all-time. Here's my photo album of him (and it).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2021 11:48 PM

Great ass on Munson; a real bastard though.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 12:27 PM

R5, I know what you mean. I started lifesaving in the late 90s and you would just change in a big room with all the other boys, with a step up to an open shower area. That's where I first saw the older boys and became transfixed that they had hair between their legs. Then in the 00-10s my gym had a similar type situation, so when you exited the bathroom you would see a line of ass as guys washed themselves after their workout. Or you might look up after tying your shoes and see a dick swinging right in front of you.

And while I'm making this all sound sexual, the fact is, I LIKE having a space where men can be naked around each other, without the sexuality even. I dunno why, I just like that - and I'm not someone interested in naturism, like nude beaches or anything (nothing wrong with that, just not my thing), but a men's space like a locker room like that is great to have.

My most recent gym had everything partitioned off. Here in Australia they are stating to more and more bring in privacy screens at urinals (I was surprised when I went to the US how they are everywhere, where here we, until very recently, just all went standing next to each other).

I get it, and I don't begrudge people wanting privacy, but I guess it's a nostalgia thing for me? And a sort of equalising, all guys together type thing.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 8:50 PM

Grace Kelly's dad, John B Kelly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 10:49 PM

Yore is so hot right now.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 11:22 PM

Ken Griffey Jr..... duh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!