Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Pitt was so gorgeous

Is he still?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2021 11:37 PM

brad like many blondes of his generation have gone the route of looking like a clone lovechild of sally struthers & ellen.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2021 7:44 PM

He gives me a Pitt in my stomach and hole—even today.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2021 8:08 PM

Does he look 25? No. Is he a gorgeous 57 year old? Yes. He'll be a gorgeous 70 year old.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2021 8:14 PM

Brad Pitt is good-looking but also very bland. That's why he's so marketable despite his limitations as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2021 8:31 PM

2017 was the last time he was gorgeous. He needs to cut his hair like this again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2021 9:53 PM

He was hot in "Fight Club". I haven't paid attention to him before or since.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote] He was hot in "Fight Club". I haven't paid attention to him before or since.

I still find him hot. Perhaps he'll age like Cary Grant?

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 1:04 AM

Fight Club was his peak fuckability IMO.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote] Fight Club was his peak fuckability IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 2:15 AM

He has always been beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 2:18 AM

Young and gorgeous. Love those pouty lips!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 2:21 AM

I just hope I am alive long enough to read one of the rainbow children’s tell all. That had to be one incredibly fucked up household

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 2:41 AM

[quote] Brad Pitt was so gorgeous

Was - being the operative word

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 2:55 AM

A majority think he's still hot.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 3:33 AM

I loved him in Once a time in Hollywood. Looked damn fine.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 3:36 AM

He’s done some really good movies.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2021 3:37 AM

I lose respect for men once they simp for Jennifer homewrecker Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 4:17 AM

Tristan foreveh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2021 4:18 AM

Sorry but, though I think he's nice looking and appealing but he's rather bland and he's never been a reason to see a movie. Of the 50 plus films he made I avoided them all except for Thelma and Louise, Fight Club, Interview wit the Vampire, Se7en, Burn after Reading , Allied and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood but, the rest Oceans 11 and 12, True Romance, Kalifornia, Benjamin Button, War Machine, Ad Astra, The Tree of Life, Fury, Troy, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, The Mexican, Meet Joe Black, Legends of the Fall, A River Runs Through It, Seven Years in Tibet . .. seem awful.

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2021 5:12 AM

I feel his relationship and marriage to Angelina Jolie made him a bigger Hollywood star and blockbuster name. It helped his longevity.

Before, he was just a sex symbol who did offbeat roles like Seven and Fight Club and married to Jennifer Aniston. He could have faded into more of a low key career like John Cusack or Ed Norton.

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2021 5:17 AM

Gay men never really seemed that into Pitt. At least from what I've heard people say.

I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2021 6:35 AM

[quote] Gay men never really seemed that into Pitt. At least from what I've heard people say. I wonder why.

I've read that straight men were into him because he looked feminine. Perhaps that's why gay men weren't into him.

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2021 6:59 AM

I think straight men started liking him when he did roles like Fight Club and Troy because he played alpha males. Good-looking, physically powerful and could bed any women he wanted. It's a power fantasy. A lot of straight men admire Leonardo DiCaprio because they see him as an "alpha" too.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2021 2:24 PM

Still looking good?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2021 11:57 PM

He is aging like his mentor Robert Redford who finally has really began showing his age because he is 84.

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2021 12:24 AM

Filtered to death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2021 8:39 PM

Not my type as a younger man but aging nicely. I'm impressed with how he has kept it together in spite of going through a couple of splashy divorces and drinking problems. More power to him.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2021 9:18 PM

R20, you are totally wrong. Brad became a HUGE superstar in the 90s. He was in 3 blockbusters in a row, Interview With a Vampire, Legends of the Fall and Seven. He was/is a bigger star than Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston. He was never going to fade into Edward Norton or John Cusack territory. He’s on par with DiCaprio.

As far as his looks, at present day can he compete with a Hemsworth (never got his appeal) or a Chris Evans? Probably not, but he’s a great looking 57 year old. He looks way better than Clooney or Depp. I agree R5, he needs to keep his hair short. He looks amazing in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2021 8:07 PM

Met him person when I was working at a store in Los Angeles. Shaved head, big ears, and really bad acne scars. This was probably after he shot Fight Club.

He had on these really dark shades and he didn't really sound that intelligent. I guess that's why Brad and Beyonce need handlers.

That said, I still do him.

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2021 8:11 PM

He’s attractive and aging nicely but the media has waaaaaay overblown his publicized sex symbol status.

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2021 8:16 PM

I’ll watch him in anything.

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2021 11:59 PM

He has tinymeat and below average acting ability. He's like the average of most people's IQs. 100.

by Anonymousreply 32May 31, 2021 12:00 AM

R28 I think both Pitt and DiCaprio are overrated in looks and acting talent and both got extremely lucky. They both exploited the tabloids, had high-profile relationships and are media whores. Norton and Cusack aren't as attractive or outgoing but they are better actors with higher IQs.

by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2021 5:57 AM

I fucking loathe Edward Norton. I'd take tinymeat Brad over that obnoxious little prick anytime.

by Anonymousreply 34June 14, 2021 1:06 AM

He’s an okay a Tory but the only time I ever found him sexy was in Cool World. I used to find him boring now he just looks homeless.

by Anonymousreply 35June 14, 2021 1:55 AM

Like R3 said, he 's obviously not a young man, but he's still very handsome as an aging middle-aged dude.

by Anonymousreply 36June 14, 2021 2:06 AM

Brad has a few homeless-looking moments, but for the most part, he seems to be aging well.

by Anonymousreply 37June 14, 2021 2:08 AM

He should cut his hair again this pic was in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2021 2:27 AM

I just watched Legend of the Fall again after years and, oh my, he was so gorgeous. I miss the days of the big celebrity. On a side note, I think he dresses really well.

by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2021 11:25 PM

I saw him recently on some reno show with the property brothers. It was interesting to see him in a casual setting with normal people. Looked, short, skinny and had that homeless 90s look often favored by aging American heartthrobs. He looks good for someone in his 50s, but the bloom is definitely off the rose.

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2021 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!