Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen Elizabeth Will Be Dead Within The Year

Bookmark me. Statistically elderly couples die not far apart.

by Anonymousreply 513June 25, 2021 3:02 PM

She will pass when her favorite Corgi dies. I doubt she cared for Phil that much these days.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2021 8:27 PM

And I care because?

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2021 8:29 PM

QE & Philip were not a typical couple, though. QE is 5 years younger than Philip. She'll live at least as long as he did, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2021 8:31 PM

She will never die.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2021 8:33 PM

R3, that’s not how it works. Doesn’t matter the age. She’s old as dirt. She’ll be plant foot in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2021 8:39 PM

I hope not. She has been a part of our history for so long now that she ingrained in our culture. Her passing will be felt globally.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2021 8:40 PM

[quote] plant foot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2021 8:42 PM

I hope the Queen lives long enough to beat France's King Louis XIV's record of 72 years and 110 days. She's closing in on two more men who reigned for over 70 years (a King of Thailand and a Prince of Liechtenstein). She'll celebrate her 70th year next Feb 2022. You go gurl!

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2021 8:47 PM

She’ll shoot up more adrenochrome, and in return, we’ll probably get 4-5 more years out of Her Majesty. Remember, these are the rich and famous!

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2021 8:47 PM

Except she has her duty to country to live for.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2021 8:48 PM

Lots of widows live for years after their husbands die and she has a very good life without him. Lots of family, an easy pampered life and good health. What else can you ask for at that age?

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2021 8:49 PM

Charles looked old and fat today. Hard to connect that to the relatively handsome athletic polo player and surfer.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2021 8:52 PM

Queen Elizabeth’s great great grandmother, Queen Victoria, was widowed in 1861 at the age of 42. She survived without her husband, Albert, the Prince Consort, for another 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote]Bookmark me. Statistically elderly couples die not far apart.

While true, it also has a lot to do with things like the spouses being dependent on each other for care and support.

I doubt she depended on for anything.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2021 9:02 PM

That is usually due to lack of support and loneliness. I doubt the Queen will have a lack of support even though she will miss Philip.

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2021 9:04 PM

She has her corgis, horses and family to support her. She will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2021 9:06 PM

She'll of inherited her mother's genes.

She's good for her 100th.

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2021 9:15 PM

As already stated, Victoria outlived her husband by decades, and the Queen Mother also outlived her husband by decades.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2021 9:22 PM

I don't think the Queen is going to outlive Philip "by decades".

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2021 9:25 PM

[quote] I don't think the Queen is going to outlive Philip "by decades".

Cue the "royal family are reptilians" troll.

by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2021 9:26 PM

I hope not, I don't think I could take all the threads on DL

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2021 9:27 PM

Queen Elizabeth is made out of good stuff and she will be with us for a number of more years. Her mother, the Queen Mother, lived for years after her husband had died, and passed away at 101 years old.

by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2021 9:31 PM

No. These are lies put out by you know who, the Cocoa Latte Creole Voodoo Priestess of Mentecito. The Queen will not die while the Markle-serpent lives.

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2021 9:33 PM

I hope the Queen outlives Charles so we won't have the nightmare of a Queen Camilla

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2021 9:35 PM

I think the queen will reach 99.

by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2021 9:36 PM

Does Camilla become Queen? I thought part of the deal was that she wouldn't. (or that she wouldn't get HRH status whatever that means.)

by Anonymousreply 26April 17, 2021 9:47 PM

The longer the Queen lives, the shorter Charles's reign will be, which is a very good thing. Nobody wants to see that monstrous creature, Camilla for a second longer than we have to.

by Anonymousreply 27April 17, 2021 9:59 PM

R26 Charles is determined to make her queen

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote] Bookmark me. Statistically elderly couples die not far apart.

That is true of elderly men in couples, but not elderly women. Elderly women often long outlive their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2021 10:13 PM

I will never accept her as queen, she’s a home wrecking Rottweiler.

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2021 10:14 PM

They will have to shoot her.

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2021 10:16 PM

[quote] Does Camilla become Queen? I thought part of the deal was that she wouldn't. (or that she wouldn't get HRH status whatever that means.)

[quote] Charles is determined to make her queen

By law she becomes queen the moment Charles becomes king, which is the moment Queen Elizabeth II dies. Whether she goes by the title of Queen Consort is another matter. Previously it had been said that she wouldn't, but references to that were scrubbed from the royal family's site a few years ago. She is already a Her Royal Highness (HRH).

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2021 10:16 PM

HRH Rottweiler

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2021 10:18 PM

Camilla is a lot more accepted in the UK than you clueless Americans think.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2021 10:19 PM

If Philip never became "King," how the hell is Camilla going to become "Queen"? I doubt she will be "Queen Camilla."

Philip was Prince and Duke of Edinburgh, not King.

I doubt Camilla will be high-profile as wife of King Charles.

by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2021 10:23 PM

The original deal was when Charles married Camilla, the palace announced that when he was crowned king she would be given the title of "Princess Consort." This was because Diana had died only eight years previously and there was strong feeling for her, and many people thought it would look like she were usurping what should have been Diana's title had she been crowned Queen then.

They've been married now for more than fifteen years, though, and the British public is pretty used to her. They took down years ago from the palace website the language that she would be known as "The Princess Consort" when her mother-in-law died. I don't think anyone expects that anymore, and people are just used to her being there. It's very unlikely she would not be crowned Queen as this point. She's still not easy to like since she's not at all glamorous, but she's apparently quite nice, and the current Queen has grown very fond of her (they both like horses and dogs, and they both supposedly have good senses of humor).

by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote] If Philip never became "King," how the hell is Camilla going to become "Queen"? I doubt she will be "Queen Camilla."

In the UK's system a husband's of a sovereign regnant does not become a king consort, but the wife of a king becomes a queen consort.

by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2021 10:27 PM

R35 How fucking stupid are you?

by Anonymousreply 38April 17, 2021 10:27 PM

Expanding on R37 - and a King always out ranks a Queen. Therefore, unless he is King in his own right, a Queen regnant's husband will always be a Prince.

by Anonymousreply 39April 17, 2021 10:30 PM

Queen of Rottweilers

by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2021 10:32 PM

Camilla is the lowest of the low. Hopefully, she will get cancer and die soon!

by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2021 10:33 PM

She'll be fine. They may have been spouses but apparently lived apart and didn't see each other that much in the later years. Prince Philip apparently had a longtime mistress named Penny where he lived and likely numerous other mistresses over the years.

by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2021 10:37 PM

[quote] Expanding on R37 - and a King always out ranks a Queen. Therefore, unless he is King in his own right, a Queen regnant's husband will always be a Prince.

Expanding on R39, William III, husband of Mary II (of William and Mary fame), was king in his own right by act of parliament and co-reigned with Mary who was also proclaimed queen in her own right upon the vacating of the throne by her father. He continued to reign as sole monarch after Mary's death and was succeeded by Mary's sister, Anne.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote] Her passing will be felt globally.

No, dear. lol

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2021 10:38 PM

If the Queen happens to die next year, it would be extremely embarrassing if Megs is not invited to her funeral, unless she progenates another satanic crotchfruit.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2021 10:39 PM

[quote] By law she becomes queen the moment Charles becomes king, which is the moment Queen Elizabeth II dies.

Isn’t her being divorced a big problem?

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2021 10:40 PM

'Bookmark me. Statistically elderly couples die not far apart.'

That's because the one left behind pines and neglects their health. That's not going to happen with TQ as she's surrounded by unctuous courtiers and her family, plus kept active by her various engagements.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2021 10:41 PM

William was bright red all day. He's clearly inherited that nasty rosacea Charles has.

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2021 10:43 PM

Time to blow the dust off my dusty muffin!

I've outlived Philip and Porchy and am ready for some new young thing! Give me some big chav dick!

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2021 10:43 PM

If Philip never became "King," how the hell is Camilla going to become "Queen"?

The two cases have nothing to do with one another because of the genders of the parties involved.

Prince Philip was the husband of a Queen Regnant, and though twice the husband of a Queen regnant was made a king too (in the cases of Mary I and her husband Philip of Spain, and of Mary II and her husband Philip of Orange), in the three other more recent cases of a Queen Regnant (Anne, Victoria, and Elizabeth II), Parliament prohibited making the Queen Regnant's husband a king.

Elizabeth II and Prince Philip didn't even try to get Philip made a king, since Victoria had pressed VERY hard to get Parliament to make Prince Albert the King Consort and they wouldn't budge an inch. Philip of Spain being made co-king was the first time it had ever happened, and since when Mary I died he tried to use his status to assert kingship still over the English people and they didn't want him since he wasn't English, it didn't set a precedent. The case of mary II was also a special case because her husband, William of Orange, was her cousin and very close in the line of succession to the British throne, and they wanted two Protestant monarchs reigning together to outweigh the claims on the throne of the still-living James II (Mary II's father), who had abdicated but was a converted Catholic.

In contrast the wife of a man who becomes King Regnant of UK (or of England or of Scotland before then UK existed) has always, always, always been made Queen Consort. if Camilla were not, she would be the first in recorded history.

Camilla will be made Queen Consort when Elizabeth II dies, and Prince Philip's case in no way sets a precedent for her.

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote] No, dear.

It will certainly be noted globally. She is truly the last of her kind.

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2021 10:43 PM

Camilla will never be refered to as 'queen'. She is hated in the nation. She's not called the Princess of Wales and will remain the Duchess of Cornwall.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2021 10:50 PM

R50, are you R37, R39 and/or R43?

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2021 10:51 PM

That's not what they've announced, r52.

At the very least they've announced she will be known as The Princess Consort.

You hardly have your finger on the pulse of the British people.

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2021 10:51 PM

R52 Doesn't know anything about Britain and has never left the state she was born in.

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2021 10:55 PM

Wouldn’t it be sporting of Camilla to die first and avoid the whole issue?

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2021 10:56 PM

'At the very least they've announced she will be known as The Princess Consort.'

Source?

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2021 10:56 PM

Gee, thanks OP, with your non-cited pronouncement.

Maybe you didn't notice the fact that when both spouses are very elderly the death rates for their age group already are extremely high. Or, again, did you find some research papers that located enough deaths of elderly spouses to achieve sufficient power while controlling for age and sex, plus physical and psychological status, and threw in economic status, too?

Lord, these posers.

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2021 11:00 PM

Charles looks more like her brother at this point than a son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2021 11:06 PM

How many more children need to be sacrificed to keep the lizard Queen alive? The last sacrifice didn't work for Philip.

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2021 11:08 PM

Drunken whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2021 11:28 PM

Camila will be titled princess consort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2021 11:38 PM

Long Live Her Majesty The Queen! I will cry like a baby when she dies, hopefully years in the future.

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2021 11:40 PM

[quote] Her passing will be felt globally

Hardly. As an infinitesimally insignificant plebe from far across the pond, I will feel nothing. And I'm fairly certain that countless masses around the globe will have similar sentiments.

[quote] It will certainly be noted globally. She is truly the last of her kind.

Noted, yes, but felt, not so much. Unless you’re British.

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2021 11:55 PM

R64 I think you are wrong. No matter if you care about the royals, her death will be felt globally, if for no other reason than the fact that she has reigned for so long. For the majority of the people of the world she has been the Queen of the UK since before we were born. We have seen her on the news, magazines, newspapers, web, our entire life. She has just been someone who was always there, a guide stone that linked all generations. While presidents, prime ministers, dictators, and popes have come and gone, she remained.

Also, you are forgetting that she is the Queen of 16 separate countries and the head of the 54 country Commonwealth of Nations.

by Anonymousreply 65April 18, 2021 12:05 AM

I watched a sniped posted by Sky news on youtube of the funeral procession. They showed the Queen's sons marching slowly. They ALL look so OLD, especially Prince Charles.

by Anonymousreply 66April 18, 2021 12:18 AM

R65, let me rephrase that from "unless you're British" to "unless you're a subject of Her Majesty".

I don't think you realize how biased your comment sounds. Even though the Queen is the head of state in so many nations, it does not equate to the rest of the world having the same level of affectation for HRH as British subjects may have. I think the statement "felt globally" is hyperbole, and her passing will be a major event of note, not emotion, for the overwhelming and vast majority of the world's peoples.

by Anonymousreply 67April 18, 2021 12:30 AM

As stated above Mary I's husband was legally co-ruler as King Philip. Parliament was called in both their names and coins cast. An Act of Parliament limited his powers somewhat and insured he would not be king in his own right.

The English suppress this because of their hatred of Catholics and of the Spanish. And of foreigners in general.

Yoing Philip seemed to a hawt one and eleven years younger than Mary. He called her "Tante", "Aunt".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 18, 2021 12:32 AM

R68- That's because the British are JEALOUS because men from Spain are some much HOTTER than British men.

by Anonymousreply 69April 18, 2021 12:35 AM

Since the man who licked her pussy nightly is dead, there is nothing to live for

by Anonymousreply 70April 18, 2021 12:37 AM

The best thing that could happen would be for Camilla to kick the bucket before the Queen. Hell, even Charles could go too. There would be rejoicing at Camilla croaking and nobody would be too sad about Charles either.

by Anonymousreply 71April 18, 2021 12:38 AM

R70- Do you think that Prince Charles LICKS Camilla's PUSSY nightly?

by Anonymousreply 72April 18, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote]I hope the Queen lives long enough to beat France's King Louis XIV's record of 72 years and 110 days.

QE II will break that record if she makes it to June of 2024. She will then be the longest-reigning European monarch in history.

by Anonymousreply 73April 18, 2021 12:52 AM

R67 And, I think you're wrong. I'm not a subject of Her Majesty, but I know it will be felt emotionally by myself and others around me. She is without a doubt THE most famous woman in the world and has been for 70 years. If you don't think people will feel it when she passes you are wrong. They might not wail and cry about it, but it will be felt simply because we have never known a world without her, she was always there. She is known the world over whether you live in a ghetto, the jungle, the desert, a farm in the middle of Iowa, or in a major city.

Victoria's death was felt globally, even outside her realms, because of longevity. And, she was only at the beginning of global mass media. Elizabeth II has reign has brought us huge advances, so that she hasn't only been in our newspapers, but in our homes through television and computers. We have watched her Coronation(which was the first real global TV event), we've watched as she celebrated family weddings and mourned others. We even watched as she became a Bond girl and opened the Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 74April 18, 2021 12:54 AM

R24 Toss off, wanker.

by Anonymousreply 75April 18, 2021 5:13 AM

I like Camilla. There. I said it.

by Anonymousreply 76April 18, 2021 5:15 AM

I like Camilla too. She would be a great person to sit down and have a few g&t's and fags with. Earthy, unpretentious old broad.

by Anonymousreply 77April 18, 2021 5:20 AM

The Queen will be around for many years to come.

Even if she doesn't have places to go and things to do, She's not about to give up the 👑 Crown just yet.

by Anonymousreply 78April 18, 2021 5:21 AM

"I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial family to which we all belong."

Princess Elizabeth of York, 1947

by Anonymousreply 79April 18, 2021 5:26 AM

Is plant foot 👣 like green thumb ?

by Anonymousreply 80April 18, 2021 5:26 AM

Charles will make a wonderful King and everyone in the RF likes Camilla. Both William and Harry think of her as a mother. Charles is very pro-gay - his staff has always been mostly gay men - and many of his friends are gay, too. He is extremely well-educated and smart. He loves art, gardens and architecture. His duchy is well-run and profitable. He builds beautiful new classic villages, too.

The story that Charles and Camilla had an affair while he was married to Diana is completely false. It was Diana who had an affair first and she had many lovers before Charles did anything. It is really a shame that the Crown lied about this. Now most people believe Diana was the victim, rather than Charles.

by Anonymousreply 81April 18, 2021 5:36 AM

If Charles should predecease Her Majesty, which is becoming increasingly more plausible, what would Camilla become? The Dowager Duchess of Cornwall?

by Anonymousreply 82April 18, 2021 5:59 AM

Dowager duchess of Rottweiler

by Anonymousreply 83April 18, 2021 6:02 AM

Charles looks almost as old as his mother!

by Anonymousreply 84April 18, 2021 6:04 AM

R74, I think you're living in an ivory tower, far from reality.

Yes, most of the world has never known life without the Queen being in our lives and in our homes via the media, but she is far from a being an omnipresent beacon, as you seem to imply. Being extremely well-known and ever-present through the decades does not necessarily form an emotional bond among vast amounts of people.

If any one of the remaining Beatles were to die, I would be personally affected and so would many of the people I know, because, for us, they were a "guide" at seemingly turbulent times in our young lives. But, there will be equally as many people, if not more so, despite the Beatles' global fame and influence, who will not care less when that time comes.

I don't doubt her future passing will personally affect you and those around you, but that does not make it universally so. You're just expressing your perspective and the similar perspectives of those like-minded near and dear to you.

by Anonymousreply 85April 18, 2021 6:17 AM

The Queen is still relevant and globally famous to people of all ages r85. Only old Boomers could give a fuck about Paul McCartney.

by Anonymousreply 86April 18, 2021 6:28 AM

[quote]R22 Queen Elizabeth is made out of good stuff

Then why is her family so across-the-boards fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 87April 18, 2021 6:31 AM

I think she will prove you wrong, OP. I think their will be a new love, new career opportunities, and a new love come Lizzie’s way by August.

by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2021 6:32 AM

Sorry, Phil was shooting his load in my tits while I was typing. I meant to say a new love, career opportunities, and a new BABY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2021 6:34 AM

She should somehow be kept alive for another 7 or 8 decades so that she also outlives Wills and Georgy. Kate will explode with fury as will her trolley dolly madam, I mean, mum.

by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2021 6:41 AM

[quote] The Queen is still relevant and globally famous to people of all ages

You're hilarious R86. Being famous in of itself means nothing, and as for the Queen still being relevant, I would have to ask, to whom? Subscribers to People magazine? Readers of the trash-laden British tabloids?

by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2021 6:43 AM

r91 you're a bitter pill. The Queen is still an international figure and in the news all the time. She's famous the world over.

[quote]Subscribers to People magazine? Readers of the trash-laden British tabloids?

She's the head of government of Britain and the Commonwealth.

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2021 6:46 AM

Elizabeth the Steadfast.

by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2021 6:48 AM

Yeah, People magazine readers and British tabloid readers are the only ones who are going to care when the Queen dies. Christ, you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2021 6:53 AM

If the Queen has to live to 112 in order to outlive Charles, then she's fucking well going to do it. Anything to ensure the throne goes straight to William.

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2021 6:54 AM

The Queen is, without a doubt, the most well-known living woman in the entire world, and perhaps the most well known person, period. Her passing will be noted globally. All of your hissy fits are not going to change that.

by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2021 7:01 AM

Her passing will be noted globally, everyplace. In the UK, Europe, North America, Australia and many Commonwealth countries (past and present) it will be exceptionally noted, huge news dominating the news cycle for days.

by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2021 7:04 AM

The queens passing will break the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2021 7:07 AM

R38 You don’t expect stupid on DL - but you get a few on the Royal threads. They are quite easy to spot.

by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2021 7:08 AM

[quote] She's the head of government of Britain and the Commonwealth.

She isn't. The Prime Minister is the Head of the British Government. The monarch is the Head of State.

by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2021 7:37 AM

The Queen's passing will be a massive global event, regardless of whether it affects particular individuals or not. It will be massive because she's so famous, has been around for so many decades and connects so many parts of the globe. It may also be the trigger for significant changes in countries where she is the head of state. Her death won't have an significant economic or social impact but it will lead to certain political/constitutional changes.

Psychologically, it will have a huge impact on the UK, which in the long run will lead to positive developments. Charles just doesn't have her charisma and is over 70, he will only be king briefly. I can even see Charles being willing to stand down as he gets older in favour of William.

Going from the Queen to Charles to William will help the UK grow up and stop imagining that we are the centre of the world and begin to understand that we're really just a medium-sized country with a certain level of global influence but not anywhere near as much as we imagine.

by Anonymousreply 101April 18, 2021 7:43 AM

Head of State, ok.

by Anonymousreply 102April 18, 2021 7:43 AM

It will be a Big News Story but the world isn't going to lurch to a complete stop when the old lady dies. People will be sad but....

She's one billion years old.

by Anonymousreply 103April 18, 2021 7:48 AM

r101 put it correctly, it will have enormous psychological effect in the UK, and in the West. There will generally be a global outpouring of affection and sadness, not just for the woman herself, but for what she generally represents - loyalty, duty, steadfastness - that is so greatly missing in our current social configuration.

by Anonymousreply 104April 18, 2021 8:12 AM

There is nothing more amusing than a bunch of Americans pontificating upon the British monarchy, a subject about which most of you know nothing that you haven’t gleaned from “The Crown”.

by Anonymousreply 105April 18, 2021 8:18 AM

Americans know more than you think, r105. Our cultures are intertwined.

by Anonymousreply 106April 18, 2021 8:24 AM

Arlene Dahl is not fucking Prince Philip, unless she’s a necrophiliac

by Anonymousreply 107April 18, 2021 8:41 AM

R106 Such as thinking that HM is the Head of Government of Britain and the Commonwealth? Questioning why the Duke of Edinburgh wasn’t King? Disputing the announcement from the POW’s office that upon his accession that Camilla will be known as The Princess Consort? Referring to HM in 1947 as “Princess Elizabeth of York”? Referring to her style as “Her Royal Majesty”?

All that cultural intertwining hasn’t had much of an impact on the average American, R106. Most Americans know very little about the USA and much less about anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 108April 18, 2021 8:57 AM

She has very little stress on her life. She will live to be in her hundreds jus like her mum.

by Anonymousreply 109April 18, 2021 9:21 AM

From a recent Popbitch email newsletter:

>> Crown jewels << Ask not for whom libel tolls

The drawback of dedicating your life to the service of a country like the United Kingdom is that, once you've carked it, its libel laws absolutely hang you out to dry. Still, now there's less chance of the Royal lawyers getting mad at us for asking, maybe we'll get to find out if there was ever any truth to the many crazy rumours that circulated about Phil over the years.

The rumours that he was the real dad of Valerie Singleton, for instance. Or the real dad of Helen Mirren. Or that he once had an affair with Joanna Lumley. Or that he was the naked waiter tending at Stephen Ward's Profumo Scandal sex parties.

The one we're most curious to know the truth behind though is the rumour that went around the set of The Crown a few years ago. The one suggesting that the reason its writer, Peter Morgan, is so obsessed with the Royals is because Philip once had an affair with his mum.

FYI: The Lumley rumour once made its way into a joke in an episode of Ab Fab (S5E3) where Eddie and Patsy are killing time in a panic room and Patsy admits to having shagged Brad Pitt, Hugh Grant and Prince Philip.

by Anonymousreply 110April 18, 2021 9:28 AM

I love all the "The Queen will live well into her 100s because her mother did!" nutters.

They're so good at science.

by Anonymousreply 111April 18, 2021 9:32 AM

[quote]Referring to HM in 1947 as “Princess Elizabeth of York”

R108 In 1947, when the Queen gave her 21st birthday speech from South Africa, she was styled HRH The Princess Elizabeth. For the first 10 years of her life, she was indeed known as HRH Princess Elizabeth of York.

by Anonymousreply 112April 18, 2021 9:34 AM

The Queen cannot die. This would mean she could no longer covet and wear her dozens of crowns or hundreds of brooches and necklaces. It's all about the diamonds, baby!

by Anonymousreply 113April 18, 2021 10:02 AM

She tougher than you think. She's weathered a lot of bullshit, particularly in the past couple of decades. She'll be grieving for Philip, but his death did not come as a shock.

by Anonymousreply 114April 18, 2021 10:11 AM

Yes, R112 - she was at one time “Princess Elizabeth of York”, until her father acceded in December 1936, when she was styled and entitled as “HRH The Princess Elizabeth” as a daughter of the Sovereign. As I said upthread, she wasn’t “Princess Elizabeth of York” in 1947.

What’s your point?

by Anonymousreply 115April 18, 2021 10:37 AM

[quote] Statistically elderly couples die not far apart.

Well, Duh . . .

by Anonymousreply 116April 18, 2021 10:43 AM

[quote]the Cocoa Latte Creole Voodoo Priestess of Mentecito.

This is some kind of fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 117April 18, 2021 10:44 AM

She will die of old age, not because Prince Philip isn't around. I'm sure she will keep herself busy with royal duties like writing letters and shitting on Diana's grave.

by Anonymousreply 118April 18, 2021 10:49 AM

[r81]

BobinAustin

You are clearly NOT a royalist and don't know what the hell you are talking about.

So Diana's famous Panorama interview in which she stated their marriage was quite crowded with 3 people = was total delusion?

Charles ADMITTED the affair himself in his own sit down tell-all interview and in a biography he participated with. Not to mention "tampon-gate" caught on tape.

I love Austin but I don't like some ignorant troll from Austin speaking total nonsense and lies.

Will never understand gay men who think it's funny to be pro-Charles & Anti-Diana. Unless you are clueless to the fact that Diana's work in AIDS hospices was monumentally important, not glamorous and the BRF was NOT thrilled with Diana being photographed hugging frail & dying gay men, covered in lesions ! Diana didn't care. She hugged these people at a time when people were fearful of even shaking the hands of someone with AIDS. Nancy Regan certainly wasn't seen in AIDS hospices.

Also, that article above stating Camilla's "rising popularity" was prior to the last season of the Crown (hugely popular in the UK). I'd bet she's much less liked these days.

An interesting fact not covered in the Crown is that at one point Charles made Parker Bowles (Camillas husband) "Head of his Private Security" so that he'd have even more access to her.

by Anonymousreply 119April 18, 2021 11:16 AM

What r65 and r74 said.

I adore that old war horse Q E II. But 64 and 74 isn't right because of my subjective reaction to her.

He or she is right from the objective facts- for billions of people, Q E II is the single, living, breathing human repository of the collective memories of historical events and eras over the last 70 plus years.

You look at pix of her and Prince Phillip with every famous person going back to Truman, Eisenhower, the Kennedys, and that's just the Americans.

President Obama described Q E II as "astonishing" and although that word accurately captures her presence on Earth, somehow, it still seems inadequate.

And her fame still is unmatched; a presence that was placed upon her (she didn't ask to be Queen) long before the instant fame that can be achieved via the internet as an "influencer".

by Anonymousreply 120April 18, 2021 11:22 AM

I think so too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 121April 18, 2021 11:58 AM

HM has much to keep her busy. Plus she's very faithful, she will believe she will meet her loved ones again after death, that should keep her sustained. She is truly a trouper and much loved.

by Anonymousreply 122April 18, 2021 12:03 PM

Cicely Tyson was conducting interviews for her new book, and she seemed as sharp and energetic as usual. She died the day before a second round of interviews were planned.

When it comes to old people, every day might be their last. The man she loved for 80 years is gone.

When her father died, she had her mother, husband, sister and grandmother.

When her mother died, she had her sister and husband.

When her sister died, she had her husband.

Now who does she have?

by Anonymousreply 123April 18, 2021 12:11 PM

r108 you must love to hear yourself talk. Your opinions are not reality.

by Anonymousreply 124April 18, 2021 12:18 PM

Why? She isn't sickly. Why don't you go instead?

by Anonymousreply 125April 18, 2021 12:24 PM

The Queen is supposedly going to live at Windsor Castle from now on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 18, 2021 1:10 PM

[quote]I hope the Queen lives long enough to beat France's King Louis XIV's record of 72 years and 110 days.

Pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 127April 18, 2021 1:14 PM

Yes, it's true. When Charles married Diana he was faithful to her and he was not involved with Camilla until after Diana had been sleeping around (she says she started having affairs with other men in 1986). Diana had been fed lies by people like Martin Bashir to incite her to say things like that. It does not make it true. Charles has NEVER said that he was involved with Camilla until after he and Diana were separated. It's in his "official" bio. Although you may not like her, Lady Colin Campbell, has also documented this in her books. The idea that Charles and Camilla were having an affair throughout his marriage to Diana is a complete lie. One of my closest friends or many, many years knew Diana before she married the Prince. He is/was close friends with many members of the RF. He stays with them when he is in GB.

by Anonymousreply 128April 18, 2021 4:48 PM

I deeply admire Charles and he supported my work restoring Russian palaces in the 1990's. I am not a royalist but I think he is great great hero when it comes to historical restoration.and support of the arts. He loves gardens and so do I.

by Anonymousreply 129April 18, 2021 4:55 PM

Mother dearest died in 2015...my 100 yr old dad has NEVER been better. He's got a few more good yrs, too

by Anonymousreply 130April 18, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]There is nothing more amusing than a bunch of Americans pontificating upon the British monarchy, a subject about which most of you know nothing that you haven’t gleaned from “The Crown”.

I, personally, as an American, think it's embarrassing and disgraceful that there are so many Americans who care so passionately about Queen Elizabeth and the UK monarchy in general.

What the Brits do with their monarchy is their own business, but Americans who demand to watch Philip's funeral live or obsess over the latest chapter of Harry-and-Meghan are just ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 131April 18, 2021 5:02 PM

And yet here you are commenting.

by Anonymousreply 132April 18, 2021 5:10 PM

To each their own, r 131. You obviously felt the need to add you opinion to a subject that you supposedly don't care about. That is fine, but you also don't get to tell others what they should or shouldn't be interested in!

by Anonymousreply 133April 18, 2021 5:22 PM

from wiki about the Panorama interview. Bashir showed fake documents to 'prove' that Charles and Camilla had been having an affair. He showed them to her during filming:

In November 2020, 25 years after the interview, the BBC director general Tim Davie apologised to Earl Spencer, the brother of the princess, for the use of fake bank statements falsely indicating people close to her had been paid for spying. The fake bank statements had been created by one of the corporation's freelance graphic designers, Matt Wiessler. However a 1996 internal BBC investigation concluded that the fake documents were not used to secure the interview and cleared Bashir of any wrongdoing. The inquiry, following a Mail on Sunday account of the falsified documents, was headed by Tony Hall, who later became BBC director-general and was succeeded by Tim Davie in 2020. Hall acknowledged having never interviewed Matt Wiessler for the 1996 internal inquiry. Wiessler said in 2020 that work dried up for him after the 1996 inquiry cleared Bashir, and said he had been made the scapegoat.

Earl Spencer, another individual who was not interviewed in 1996, rejected the apology and demanded an inquiry. Spencer told Davie he possessed records of all his contacts with Bashir which apparently imply the journalist told the princess false information to gain her trust. He said that Bashir had made false and defamatory claims about senior members of the royal family and, without the faked documents, would not have introduced Bashir to his sister. Davie announced on 9 November the corporation was in the process of commissioning an independent inquiry. Michael Grade, a former chairman of the BBC, said that the allegations left "a very dark cloud hanging over BBC journalism".

by Anonymousreply 134April 18, 2021 5:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 18, 2021 5:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 18, 2021 7:24 PM

R128- Lady Colin Campbell sounds TRANS to me.

by Anonymousreply 137April 18, 2021 7:30 PM

It is.

by Anonymousreply 138April 18, 2021 8:08 PM

Wooo child, the RACISM in this thread, in this site, in the gay community, comes through in these anti Meghan threads.

by Anonymousreply 139April 18, 2021 8:12 PM

Fat ho OP will croak before the Queen does, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 140April 18, 2021 8:12 PM

It's because of CUNTISM that we hate Megs, not RACISM.

by Anonymousreply 141April 18, 2021 8:14 PM

The Meghan haters are also the deranged, anti Diana loons and Camilla lovers. They are one in the same.

by Anonymousreply 142April 18, 2021 9:18 PM

“one in the same”, R142?

by Anonymousreply 143April 18, 2021 9:19 PM

Other OP predictions:

- It will snow in January

- G will lose the Oscar

- A bottom will call himself verse on Grindr

by Anonymousreply 144April 18, 2021 9:27 PM

My Mom got conned into buying a full set of World Book Encyclopedia way back in 1978. I was seven when I first found out that someone named Queen Elizabeth II existed when I browsed to her entry in World Book. This is the first image I ever saw of her, and her picture was given an entire page. Surely, this lady must be a big deal I thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 19, 2021 1:19 AM

Aww, what a sweet memory, r145.

I remember paging through my parent's encyclopedia when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 146April 19, 2021 2:02 AM

🎂 I know that the Queen tried to steal Mom's birthday, but my Mom claimed it first.

Bet that wasn't mentioned in The Crown.🍴

by Anonymousreply 147April 19, 2021 5:10 AM

Charles was sleeping with Camilla before, during, and after Diana.

by Anonymousreply 148April 19, 2021 5:14 AM

The family are making arrangements to support the Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 19, 2021 11:57 AM

I love Camilla. She seems fun to be around. Have a few g&ts and just dish. Also the world is not worth living when the Queen passes.

by Anonymousreply 150April 19, 2021 12:47 PM

When HM The Queen dies, I will be devastated. I will never recover. I will consign to a life in the forest. Everyday I will ponder life without HM. What agony this will be.

by Anonymousreply 151April 19, 2021 12:50 PM

Her mother lived until 103.

by Anonymousreply 152April 19, 2021 1:23 PM

Listen, I don't hate her not do I wish she were dead, by all this she's at the loss of Elizabeth II I'm like, really? This woman lived a great, privileged life, with the mere inconvenience of the public wondering about her private life. She close to 100 years old and is about to break records as the longest reigning monarch. When she dies her funeral will cost more than any house I can ever dream of buying. I'll save my worry and empathy for people who truly need it

by Anonymousreply 153April 19, 2021 2:15 PM

Do you think Elizabeth sucked off Philip? Slurping on his big dong?

by Anonymousreply 154April 19, 2021 2:43 PM

R154 You mean lately? When they were younger?

by Anonymousreply 155April 19, 2021 2:46 PM

Cookie lived to almost 102. Big Liz has many more miles left in her.

by Anonymousreply 156April 19, 2021 2:46 PM

R155, younger of course!

by Anonymousreply 157April 19, 2021 2:59 PM

Even if The Queen likes her children and grandson’s spouses, why the fuck would she want to spend her free time being coddled by Sophie, Kate and Camilla? Ultimately, they mean noting to her...

by Anonymousreply 158April 19, 2021 3:43 PM

The Queen celebrates her 95th birthday on April 21. Here she is through the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 19, 2021 6:00 PM

When a woman is widowed young in life, in her 30s, 40s or 50s, she is likely to be able to survive and go one living for a long time. This isn't the case of a woman in her 80s or 90s where her long time partner dies. It's much more of a trauma, and when you're in your 90s, there's not much more to live for, so it's easier to let go.

by Anonymousreply 160April 19, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote]..when you're in your 90s, there's not much more to live for, so it's easier to let go.

Unless you're the fucking Queen of England, etc. Then you have plenty to live for.

Philip always walked behind her. She has always been devoted to the crown and this is not going to turn her from that.

by Anonymousreply 161April 19, 2021 6:38 PM

I think Charles might go first.

by Anonymousreply 162April 19, 2021 6:40 PM

I used to love that the only world leaders who'd been there, and still in the same position, since I was born were Queen Elizabeth II and Fidel Castro. Opposite ends of the spectrum, but I was entertained by that.

Then Fidel died.

When the Queen goes, I will feel a very weird and very intense sadness.

by Anonymousreply 163April 19, 2021 6:43 PM

She’s got a few years left in her.

by Anonymousreply 164April 19, 2021 6:45 PM

She'll bury you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 165April 19, 2021 6:48 PM

I wonder if Charles will die before Liz. Have you guys seen his hands at the funeral? His fingers were purple and swollen. Did not look healthy and he's only early 70s.

by Anonymousreply 166April 19, 2021 7:06 PM

I do not wish her dead. I think she should step back and down though. Way past that actually.

by Anonymousreply 167April 19, 2021 7:07 PM

Charles is her insurance policy against calls to step down.

by Anonymousreply 168April 19, 2021 7:11 PM

She’s not stepping down because she’s senile and has lost good judgment.

by Anonymousreply 169April 19, 2021 7:19 PM

R-52 Sorry to differ. In the UK, in circles that matter, the Duchess of Cornwall is considered to be good for Prince Charles and decent person all around. I hope she becomes Queen Camilla for eons and spends most of her time pissing on the lovely people that have been so kind.

by Anonymousreply 170April 19, 2021 7:21 PM

She's not stepping down because she doesn't want it to be just another job, with retirement benefits. She really believes that it is a calling for life. Also doesn't want to be just a Scandinavian monarch, where you kind of do it but are still Queenie from the Block. She hates all that shit and doesn't want it to fall into another category. That is really why.

by Anonymousreply 171April 19, 2021 7:21 PM

She isn't senile in the least, there's nothing to indicate that at all. Physically she's much slower, but all accounts her mental faculties are fully intact. She was just out driving by herself yesterday, at Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 172April 19, 2021 7:24 PM

If she can’t see she’s not doing her job well and the country is in the throes post Brexit and the BRF is in disarray, yup, she’s senile. And no, she shouldn’t be allowed to drive by herself.

by Anonymousreply 173April 19, 2021 7:30 PM

The country being a mess isn't her concern, that's BoJo's and the Cabinet's. The BRF has never been more popular and is in very good shape r173. Why would you say otherwise? Not because of the wayward Sussexes or Andrew, all of whom have been deftly sidelined.

by Anonymousreply 174April 19, 2021 7:42 PM

R142

I agree

by Anonymousreply 175April 19, 2021 7:46 PM

No we are not r142. I am moderate on Diana and lukewarmish on Camilla, but dislike (I don't "hate" her) the Duchess of Sussex.

by Anonymousreply 176April 19, 2021 7:49 PM

[quote]'At the very least they've announced she will be known as The Princess Consort.'

[quote] Source?

Easy enough to find on wikipedia:

[quote] If Charles becomes king, the Duchess would legally and automatically become queen consort, in accordance with English common law. [bold]Clarence House stated on the occasion of their wedding in 2005 that Camilla would adopt the style of Princess Consort instead of that of a queen,[/bold] but there is no legal or historical precedent for such a title. "Princess Consort" mirrors the style of Albert, Prince Consort, husband of Queen Victoria. In 2018, Clarence House removed the statement regarding Camilla's proposed style from its official website. In 2020, however, Clarence House confirmed that plans for Camilla to adopt the style of Princess Consort remain unchanged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 19, 2021 7:50 PM

Wow...I bet OP doesn’t get invited to many parties.

by Anonymousreply 178April 19, 2021 7:50 PM

I'll give to Lizzy-- She took an anarchronistic position that has no role in modern life and ran with it.

by Anonymousreply 179April 19, 2021 8:24 PM

Anyone think the monarchy will die with her, or at least soon after?

by Anonymousreply 180April 19, 2021 8:29 PM

R173 - I am sure that all the gay men jailed, beaten and tortured by Castro and his Communist allies who called us degenerates and pedophiles weren't amused at all but knock your ignorant self out.

by Anonymousreply 181April 19, 2021 8:30 PM

No one seems to mention - did Prince Philip and Camilla get along?

by Anonymousreply 182April 19, 2021 8:35 PM

I'm guessing you meant me, r181. And yes, the Castro regime was one of the 99 percent of places it was truly shitty to be a gay man in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s and 1980s and 1990s and even on into the 21st century.

Virtue signalled. You win.

by Anonymousreply 183April 19, 2021 9:06 PM

I think it's embarrassing that other elderly monarchs have stepped down so that their heirs can reign but this old bag won't. I follow the Spanish Royal Family and it's great seeing King Felipe do the work that a frail Juan Carlos would look exhausted doing now. SMH

by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2021 9:29 PM

Nobody is the Queen of England. Nobody. You can say they are all equally royal, but they aren't. There is nobody with the same prestige and the same background, including the Spanish Royal Family that took a break during the long Franco regime. Nobody. Nobody cares as much about being presented in any other palace or to any other monarch as people clamor for invitations to Buckingham Palace. it's an accident of history, but there it is. No other royal matters as much, not the Japanese Emperor, not the various Arab kings, not this or that European royal, nobody. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't have to. It simply is the way things are right now.

by Anonymousreply 185April 19, 2021 9:35 PM

R185 Nobody is the Queen of England because there is no “Queen of England”.

by Anonymousreply 186April 19, 2021 9:47 PM

I don't think I'll accept a new monarch. Liz has been the Queen of England my whole life and I don't care about Charly or Wills as king. The monarchy will die with Liz. I felt the same with Pope John Paul II. He had been the pope my whole life and I don't care that much about Francis or that other guy (is he still alive?). I know, silly, but that's how I feel. There is only room for one Queen/King of England and only one Pope in my heart.

by Anonymousreply 187April 19, 2021 9:49 PM

Don't be pissy r186. You know what I meant, and you know I am right.

by Anonymousreply 188April 19, 2021 9:53 PM

I know what you meant, R188, and I know what you wrote, which was incorrect - there hasn’t been a Queen (or King) of England since 1603.

It’s a common American mistake to not understand that there is a difference between England and The United Kingdom.

You call it “pissy”, I call it “accurate”.

by Anonymousreply 189April 19, 2021 10:17 PM

It's just pissy, R189. It's just pissy.

You made the accuracy irrelevant with your awful presentation.

by Anonymousreply 190April 19, 2021 11:18 PM

r182 at first he and TQ were dismayed by her affair with Charles. Philip initially sided with Diana, believe it or not. As time wore on, they grew to accept and even appreciate her, esp in these past several years.

by Anonymousreply 191April 19, 2021 11:25 PM

[Quote] And yes, the Castro regime was one of the 99 percent of places it was truly shitty to be a gay man in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s and 1980s and 1990s and even on into the 21st century.

Considering Castro took power in 1959 and prior to that America-backed fascist Batista was in power, the shittyness started long before Castro

by Anonymousreply 192April 19, 2021 11:52 PM

I can believe that r191. Camilla just fits in a hell of a lot more. I loved Diana but she basically hated everything they loved. I could see Camilla being a much easier daughter in law all around.

by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2021 12:07 AM

QUEEN OF ENGLAND

by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2021 12:32 AM

Camilla is low life trash, not to mention a horsefaced monstrosity! She and Charles are actually perfect for each other. Diana was way too good for him!

by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2021 1:23 AM

How are the DL klanners going to cope when their ancient idol dies? I think Dex, Surviving Angel, the Titles Troll and the Pet Troll will probably commit suicide. Let's hope so!

by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2021 1:33 AM

Charles and Camilla should've been allowed to marry back in the 70s, they really are the loves of each others' lives. They weren't allowed to because Camilla had a bit of a reputation as a party girl and that was unacceptable back then. It was such a different world.

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2021 1:34 AM

FWIW I know two people who have met Camilla privately and socially - they both said the same thing, that she is great company, very warm, very friendly, loves a G&T and is absolutely not stuck up or snobbish.

Neither were fans before they met her, and neither knows the other, which is why I trust their judgement.

by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2021 2:02 AM

I find that totally believable r198. Again, I do get why people loved Diana for bringing style and glamor and also actual empathy to the Royal Family, but Camilla grew up with them, knew them, shares their hobbies (which I'm kind of with Diana on, I bet hunting and dogs and horses and Balmoral are actually really, really tedious to most people), but she fits in so much better. And yeah, I bet like the Queen Mother she loves her gin and tonics.

by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2021 2:11 AM

Camilla is dumb as mud. Left school aged 16. Another Diana, brainless but this time servile and docile like Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2021 2:15 AM

Uh oh, were you the Screamer r200?

by Anonymousreply 201April 20, 2021 2:17 AM

Her mother rarely bathed.

by Anonymousreply 202April 20, 2021 2:19 AM

My guess is that she will live to about 105, give or take. She may even outlive Charles. That bitch looks healthier than some 40 year olds, I know. I don't think she and Philip had the kind of marriage where his death will have some overwhelming affect on her mental well-being and life span. Hell, she might even make it to 110.

by Anonymousreply 203April 20, 2021 2:24 AM

How to Spot a Rancid Klan Granny

Always calls Kate 'Catherine' or 'Katherine' to make her chav ass sound more regal

Usually refers to another poster by their R number in a patronising way

Uses puerile nicknames such as Hazbean

Genuinely thinks that Scotland is a fantastic place to spend a few weeks in August

Relates rumours as if they're verified facts

Thinks a 110 lb woman of 5ft 4 is fat

Believes the Queen will live to be 105

Defends Prince Pedophile

by Anonymousreply 204April 20, 2021 2:32 AM

How to spot a Meghan supporter: fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 205April 20, 2021 2:35 AM

r205 Meghan wouldn't piss on their broke asses if they were on fire. She's a classic narcissist with limitless ambition. She's no ally to anyone but herself.

by Anonymousreply 206April 20, 2021 2:54 AM

Thanks for reminding me of one trait I forgot, R206 - Klan Grannies always rant about narcissism, grifting, BPD and sociopathy. Endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 207April 20, 2021 2:56 AM

2 or 3 years so 2023 probably.

by Anonymousreply 208April 20, 2021 3:07 AM

I think the Klan Granny troll is a Sunshine Sachs bot. If not, he's a desperate loser. Meghan Markle isn't your friend, she wouldn't give you the time of day. She's a classic narcissist and grifter of the first order. I can't believe people admire this woman just because of her ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 209April 20, 2021 3:33 AM

“Ethnicity”, R209?

by Anonymousreply 210April 20, 2021 4:25 AM

My grandparents were about this age, 94 and 98, and after he died she died in less than a year. The funny thing was she wasn’t happy with him at all. She was just so isolated after his death, I think it’s the isolation that killed her more than losing her partner. They had lived such a steady lifestyle for so long, suddenly everything changed and she was an elderly woman rattling around the house alone. Old people don’t take change well. At least the queen has staff.

I asked her once, how is it living so long. She said, all her brothers and sisters were dead, and all her in laws and friends, and basically everybody she was close with, who really knew her life and history, had died. There were grandkids and kids and all, but it wasn’t the same. When you’re that old, you want people around that have lived through the things you have, and at that age, there aren’t any in your circle of acquaintance.

by Anonymousreply 211April 20, 2021 4:39 AM

It's only because of her race r210.

by Anonymousreply 212April 20, 2021 4:49 AM

Right r209 and you hate her because of her race

by Anonymousreply 213April 20, 2021 4:58 AM

Nope r209 that's a simplistic argument for morons. It's the grifting narcissism. Among other awful personality traits. Her race is the only reason why a lot of people make excuses for her. If she were 100% white she would be universally disliked. And god knows she and her defenders blame everything on "racism" when in fact she's just a toxic personality.

by Anonymousreply 214April 20, 2021 5:06 AM

How much is Sunshine Sachs paying the Klan Granny troll?

by Anonymousreply 215April 20, 2021 5:07 AM

R215 = Welp Troll who thinks anyone who likes Meghan is a paid bot. Typical Qanon type.

by Anonymousreply 216April 20, 2021 2:58 PM

Camilla was not in love with Charles when they first were involved. She was in love with the guy she married. Every young aristocrat woman in England was in love with him. Charles knew this - but was obsessed with her. But anyway, Camilla married the guy, had some kids - but he cheated on her a lot. Openly. That's when she turned back to Charles.

by Anonymousreply 217April 20, 2021 6:59 PM

R196 - I was under the impression that Survivinf Angel was a female who had worked in adult entertainment? I mean, I may be confused but....age.

by Anonymousreply 218April 20, 2021 7:10 PM

I don't think the country will be much in love with moody William either. He always looks like he got done cursing out his wife or is about to smack someone when he gets old. Just a ball of rage. Such a shame a more warm and personable monarch couldn't be stepping up to the plate. Sweden seemed to have lucked up with a pleasant female heir. She ain't much to look at (like her daddy) but she's warm and loved by her people. All the other houses have boring as dish water middle aged men or a fat princess coming up to bat.

I think the days of Kings should end. Really, Constitutional Monarchy's work better with a female monarch and typically male Prime Minister or government leader. Can be female whatever but with soft power place the traditional softer sex as the head. Rather then a bunch of men looking to prove themselves to get over their mommy or daddy issues.

The press will cover for William and Charles but these men aren't soft, kind, or warm. Neither is Elizabeth but as a woman it works because we assume she's softer or kinder then she is hence the nice old grandma or mother thing. Just hand Charlotte, Anne, or the prettier York sister the throne and be done with these stupid men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 20, 2021 7:47 PM

^^^ very very stupid

by Anonymousreply 220April 20, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote]The press will cover for William and Charles but these men aren't soft, kind, or warm.

Name one fucking monarch who has ever had those qualities. You're the fucking KING or QUEEN. You're not a warm fuzzy cuddly person.

by Anonymousreply 221April 20, 2021 9:21 PM

What was stupid about post? Give examples or shut your whore mouth.

by Anonymousreply 222April 20, 2021 11:19 PM

She’ll last another 10 years.....her mother died at 102.

by Anonymousreply 223April 20, 2021 11:22 PM

R222 - Constitutional Monarchy where the only heirs to the throne are young attractive females? And the Head of Government is restricted to males only? Beyond stupid. Idiotic, R222.

The plural of monarchy is “monarchies”, not “monarchy’s”. You’re not very well educated, are you, R222?

Females are “the softer sex”, R222? Where are you posting from, 1962?

There’s plenty more stupid in your sophomoric post but that’s a start.

by Anonymousreply 224April 21, 2021 12:05 AM

All you Klan cunts are desperate for the grisly Queen to live to 105. I truly think some of you will die too when she expires - you're all SO worshipful. Stupid, servile old women.

by Anonymousreply 225April 21, 2021 12:11 AM

Who the hell would want to be Andrew's fiancee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 21, 2021 12:28 PM

The Queen is 95 years old today and she has released a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 21, 2021 12:29 PM

R226 - Fergie?

by Anonymousreply 228April 21, 2021 12:30 PM

R228 - Fergie already lives there.

by Anonymousreply 229April 21, 2021 12:56 PM

R1, she just got 2 new puppies that she walks daily.

by Anonymousreply 230April 21, 2021 1:15 PM

That's not necessarily true; my stepfather who was utterly dependent on my mother outlived by nearly 2 years; up to that point, he could barely make it to the grocery store & back without her direction. People are more resourceful than you think. Also, all this Harkle/Andrew drama might have the unintended consequence for QEII of making sure Charles & William have a clear plan going forward so things won't fall into turmoil once she's gone. Her health appears to be strong & she's got a reason to keep going, so who knows how much longer she'll last.

by Anonymousreply 231April 21, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote]R197 Charles and Camilla should've been allowed to marry back in the 70s, they really are the loves of each others' lives.

Think how ugly their kids would have been, tho.

by Anonymousreply 232April 21, 2021 9:43 PM

[quote]R221 Name one fucking monarch who has ever had those qualities. You're the fucking KING or QUEEN. You're not a warm fuzzy cuddly person.

But we’re in a different time now.

Despot lookalikes don’t sell.

by Anonymousreply 233April 21, 2021 9:47 PM

[quote] The Queen is 95 years old today and she has released a statement.

What did she say? "I am 95 but I look 59. I have more money than any of you and I can still get any man I demand and desire for my pleasure. Jealous, bitches?"

by Anonymousreply 234April 21, 2021 10:09 PM

IMO, Charles was having a sexual relationship with Camilla before, during, and after Diana. Also, Camilla was not the only side woman he had. IMO, it’s naive to think that Camilla and Diana were the only women he was with (sexually) during the time he was married to Diana. When Charles was younger, he was the equivalent of a rock star. Groupies exist in all social circles.

by Anonymousreply 235April 21, 2021 10:28 PM

R232, that they are “the loves of each others’ lives” is a lot of romanticized press hooey. The first thing Camilla ever said to Charles was to point out her great grandmother was the mistress of Edward VII. She planted the idea in his mind. She tried to manipulate him into marrying her, but unlike Kate, wasn’t willing to be a doormat and wait endlessly. She knew he fucked around a lot and figured sooner or later she could be his mistress. She fucked him for years, and eventually broke up his marriage. It doesn’t matter if you hate Diana and think she was worthless, he married her and back then no heir to the throne had divorced since Henry VIII, period. So getting him to actually go so far as to divorce her and not even attempt to repair the rift was an extraordinary accomplishment. It’s likely Charles continued to fuck around for years after Camilla was his mistress, and it’s likely she didn’t care one bit, because she manipulated him into their relationship in the first place. He’s a dumb, easily led sucker with a manipulative wife, like Harry. Camilla probably thinks of him as a ticket to a crown, not a human being, and doesn’t care who he fucks. All she cares about is living in luxury and having status, which she does, and drinking breakfast, lunch and dinner. She’s a narcissist. All that “I don’t care about anything but you” codswallop is for the little people to digest.

by Anonymousreply 236April 21, 2021 10:30 PM

I've read that when Diana made her famous comment about there were three of them in that marriage, she was referring to Squiggy, the boys' nanny. Diana was convinced he was banging her too.

by Anonymousreply 237April 21, 2021 10:36 PM

R237, maybe he was. Charles fucked everything in a skirt for years and only got married because his family wanted him to produce some children. In those days, most people were trying to get married in their twenties, and he had more pressure than most to get on with it. And the women of his class were all trying to get a rich important husband, they weren’t going to wait around until they were forty to have kids. They were going to grab the best husband they could before they were all taken.

So waiting to marry until his peers were past the age of childbearing was never going to work out, because they would all be married. That’s why Diana was so young. All the women Charles’ age were married long before.

by Anonymousreply 238April 21, 2021 11:00 PM

Martin Bashir gave fake information to her brother the Earl of Spencer and then to Diana "proving" that Camilla and Charles had been having an affair during her marriage and that the RF was out to get her. Bashir and his co-conspirator even made fake documents. The Earl of Spencer now knows that he and Diana were deceived. The BBC just got into a huge amount of trouble for the Panorama interview. Charles has always told the truth about this.

by Anonymousreply 239April 22, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote]All she cares about is living in luxury and having status, which she does, and drinking breakfast, lunch and dinner. She’s a narcissist.

Camilla actually isn't that much of a luxury person. She's known to be into horses, her kids & grandkids, her house in Chippenham, cooking and imbibing the odd hot toddy. She was perfectly happy to continue on as Charles's gf, staying in the background and keeping her family out of the spotlight. It was Charles who insisted on bringing her forward to the public as his official partner, and later marry her.

Camilla isn't all that self-centered. A bit dim and simple perhaps, but not power-grabbing.

by Anonymousreply 240April 22, 2021 12:41 AM

Camilla is a sleazebag, she and Charles deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 241April 22, 2021 2:14 AM

Not sure I agree they have/had that much power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 22, 2021 2:30 PM

I find this implausible. It would be a most unusual gift for a toddler.

A first word being "crocodile" not dada or mama would also be quite unlikely.

Shame the impact Harry and his choice of wife are having on his grandparents final days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 22, 2021 2:50 PM

If the kids first word was crocodile than that says a lot about what he thinks of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 244April 22, 2021 3:17 PM

In all reality, the kid's *real* first word was likely "nanna" as in "nanny"

by Anonymousreply 245April 22, 2021 3:29 PM

The selfish little shit has never asked me how I am.

by Anonymousreply 246April 22, 2021 8:55 PM

Queen Elizabeth's mother lived 50 years after her husband died to the age of 102.

by Anonymousreply 247April 22, 2021 9:06 PM

And she was a drunk to the end!

by Anonymousreply 248April 22, 2021 9:24 PM

The first word is not going to be a 3 syllable word. No way. Mama, Dada or cookie. Top 3

by Anonymousreply 249April 24, 2021 3:16 PM

From the waffle iron article, this quote cracked me up:

[quote]As for himself, Harry likes to top his waffles with yogurt, jam, berries, honey, or syrup. "I don't know if that's the right thing to do," he said.

Of course this spoilt bint wouldn't know how to eat waffles.

by Anonymousreply 250April 24, 2021 3:23 PM

Yogurt on waffles? Gross. Maybe ice cream on waffles for dessert? What happened to butter or syrup?

No way the Queen gave a toddler a waffle maker, unless it was requested by the weirdo parents.

by Anonymousreply 251April 24, 2021 3:34 PM

^ R251 To be honest it’s not the yogurt on waffles I find weird, as I grew up with a father who put sour cream (and fruit syrup) on his pancakes and waffles.

It’s so weird to me that he can’t even be confident eating waffles! Why be so uncertain?

Unlike most here, Harry is the one I really judge. Such a stupid spoiled idiot.

by Anonymousreply 252April 24, 2021 3:48 PM

Quick nows the time to stage my comeback... 💅🏾

by Anonymousreply 253April 24, 2021 3:48 PM

New Philip biography will be out soon. It's written by Gyles Brandreth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 25, 2021 12:34 PM

New Philip biography will be out soon. It's written by Gyles Brandreth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 25, 2021 12:34 PM

^ Sorry about the double post.

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2021 12:35 PM

R243 It reminds me of the dirty diaper video where Harry’s wife was reading a book to Archie. He says “dada” at the end, and you see her face clecnch and look straight into the camera to insist the kid said “duck rabbit,” the title of the book. No bitch, he said dada like every other normal one-year old.

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2021 1:13 PM

*face clench

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2021 1:14 PM

The Queen is back at work holding two virtual audiences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 27, 2021 12:20 PM

Lady Colin Cambell is going to do a vid on the new Philip bio for anyone interested.

Archie seems to have no connection to MeAgain whatsoever. Does not hold onto her, look at her, etc. Toddlers are usually very affectionate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 27, 2021 12:34 PM

The Harkles seem to be solidifying support for the senior working royals.

by Anonymousreply 261April 27, 2021 12:36 PM

Duck Rabbit is recommended for ages 4+. No wonder the kid was not really engaged by it. The "joke" of the book is not one a 1 year old would either "get" or enjoy. MeAgain was merely merching an Oprah connected book club, no? Shit mother just like she was a shit member of the royal family on either a "working" scale or as a family member. Harry better be praying he lucks out like Corey and Trevor and that she moves on.

by Anonymousreply 262April 27, 2021 12:38 PM

They solidify support for anyone with a steady personality and work ethic.

by Anonymousreply 263April 27, 2021 12:39 PM

R52 Camilla could hardly remain Duchess of Cornwall, as that would be one of the new Princess of Wales’ other titles. I doubt whether Catherine would be amused. Camilla will be known as Queen when and if Charles succeeds. And succeed he will - despite the chattering classes endlessly belting on about William ‘taking over’. For pity’s sake, dears - it’s not young Mr Grace trying to oust old Mr Grace.

by Anonymousreply 264April 27, 2021 6:01 PM

These Royal threads have become tedious with the oh so predictable sniping. Just fuck off back to those magazine posts or wherever you lot usually hang out.

by Anonymousreply 265April 27, 2021 6:13 PM

R264 is obviously one of the Camilla loving, anti Diana loons. Dreaming of eating Camilla's snatch.

by Anonymousreply 266April 28, 2021 3:15 PM

Yeah - look at the Queen Mother. She lived to almost 102.

It's time for Lilibet to update her Tindr profile and get back out there! I would love to see a second marriage to some 20 something commoner who looks suspiciously gay.

by Anonymousreply 267April 28, 2021 3:18 PM

The Trump years changed my view of ceremonial monarchies. I can now see the value of having the nation’s traditions embodied by a neutral, bland third party—someone whose only job is to meet and greet and carry on—rather than by a political figure. It’s better to think, well, prime ministers and presidents just come and go. Someone else is on the throne and wearing the jewels, and as long as he/she is there, there’s some continuity with the old days.

by Anonymousreply 268April 28, 2021 3:57 PM

Statistically, people in their 90s don't last another year.

by Anonymousreply 269April 28, 2021 4:00 PM

R268 - you think wearing jewels and bestowing titles on people while symbolizing a corrupt classist society is a good thing? England's class system is thick and suffocating, unless you're born into the upper classes.

I don't think that's a good reason to perpetuate a medieval oligarchical system.

by Anonymousreply 270April 28, 2021 4:08 PM

R264 Camila is no queen and will not be anyone’s queen unless you count her as queen of Rottweilers.

by Anonymousreply 271April 28, 2021 4:10 PM

The US President is the Executive and Head of State. The positions are combined into one individual. In GB, however, the positions are designated to the Monarch and Prime Minister separately. The President parties with the Queen, and then goes to discuss important matters with the Prime Minister.

by Anonymousreply 272April 28, 2021 4:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 29, 2021 2:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 30, 2021 2:15 PM

I dread her death because I adore her, but also because she is such a living history and has always been there, comforting to me even as an American. I don't like change because there has been too much in the last ten years or so and none of it good or promising, imo. The income disparities, crime, rotten, dirty politicians, and climate change. No land. It is all concrete and hideous buildings. No musical or real acting talent, just mind numbingly boring attention whores. She is beyond celebrity, but she has remained a consistent, dignified presence. Sorry to go off the rails, but her death will cause me a lot of sadness for many different reasons. Mary! ETA-- And oh, how I will miss her colorful outfits and glorious royal jewels!

by Anonymousreply 275April 30, 2021 3:36 PM

word for word with r275.

I feel exactly the same way about Q E II.

by Anonymousreply 276May 1, 2021 3:07 AM

The Queen's niece, Lady Sarah Chatto is 57 years old today. She is the late Princess Margaret's daughter. I think Princess Charlotte resembles her when she was a youngster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 1, 2021 12:38 PM

Lady Sarah or Princess Charlotte?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 1, 2021 12:40 PM

I get R275's point. That's just how I felt about Jackie Kennedy.

But the earth keeps spinning. And we find a way to endure it all another day.

by Anonymousreply 279May 1, 2021 1:07 PM

Nothing can or will ever compare to losing the most beloved human being in the history of civilization, Princess Diana.

by Anonymousreply 280May 3, 2021 2:54 PM

Uhhh, I’m right here!

by Anonymousreply 281May 3, 2021 2:55 PM

Yes, R277! I thought the same thing when I saw Charlotte's picture in the papers.

As for the Queen, I have a feeling she might even live to be 110. She has the genes from her mother, she's stable emotionally, in good condition, doesn't drink/smoke excessively, has all the social and physical support she could ask for.

by Anonymousreply 282May 3, 2021 2:58 PM

The Queen Mother made it to 101 and she drank like a sailor until the very end. The Queen has never been the lush her mother was, so she could live a few years longer.

by Anonymousreply 283May 3, 2021 3:06 PM

OP, what are you on about? Her mother lived long past the death of her father. She took an oath to serve and she's still upright. Stop trying to bury her.

by Anonymousreply 284May 3, 2021 3:07 PM

Today is the birthday of Princess Eugenie's husband Jack. Also, Autumn Phillips celebrates her birthday too on this day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 3, 2021 7:28 PM

"I'm still not dead yet. I send my love".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 10, 2021 12:42 PM

R286- Don't I know it! Tick tock, old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 287May 10, 2021 12:52 PM

r274, I believe that she is giving some of his collection to Edward's daughter Lady Louise.

I wonder if she is going to gift Edward with the complete Edinburgh Duchy?

First anniversary of Phil's passing?

Will James finally be Prince James, Earl of Wessex?

by Anonymousreply 288May 10, 2021 12:54 PM

They should just have a countdown clock running on her when ever you see her in video or photos.

by Anonymousreply 289May 10, 2021 1:19 PM

Not unless they take her out back ahd shoot her.

Bitch ain't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 290May 10, 2021 1:21 PM

Keep in mind the stress wears heavier on the Queen, than anything her mother went through. The latter half of the Queen Mother's life was just showing up. The Queen had to go through with the death of her spouse late in life, which is much harder to do than when you're younger. She has family troubles, constant duties, she's in her 90s. Her will to live may be dissipating.

by Anonymousreply 291May 10, 2021 2:00 PM

The Queen will be opening Parliament tomorrow and taking an MP hostage as is tradition. I don't think she wears her huge crown anymore just a tiara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 10, 2021 2:14 PM

Dead Queen Walking!

by Anonymousreply 293May 10, 2021 2:16 PM

Harry has caused much turmoil to his family and while they are grieving PP's death. It was a very cruel thing to do. Harry has no conscious.

by Anonymousreply 294May 10, 2021 2:17 PM

PP = Pop Pop?

by Anonymousreply 295May 10, 2021 2:19 PM

Prince Philip

by Anonymousreply 296May 10, 2021 2:34 PM

There are more important questions such as will Josh O'Connor be showing peen in upcoming The Crown episodes?

by Anonymousreply 297May 10, 2021 2:36 PM

I love this thread. So OP is predicting that a 95 year-old may not live much longer! What are the odds?!

by Anonymousreply 298May 10, 2021 3:04 PM

The Queen opened Parliament today. Here is some of her speech. It seems strange that she's not wearing all of her royal regalia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 11, 2021 12:21 PM

The Imperial State Crown has its own car and guard. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 11, 2021 12:26 PM

Oh please R294, give it a rest already. Prince Philip over stayed his welcome by a good 10-20 years. The grieving period should be quite short.

by Anonymousreply 301May 11, 2021 10:27 PM

Sociopath or cleaner at R301.

by Anonymousreply 302May 11, 2021 10:28 PM

R301-- That has nothing to do with their disrespectful behavior. Merching a damn funeral wreath 10 minutes into the funeral, just for starters. It was disgusting and unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 303May 11, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote]The Queen opened Parliament today. Here is some of her speech. It seems strange that she's not wearing all of her royal regalia.

Maybe because she's in mourning? Speaking of which, what happened to the rule that the royals all wear black during a mourning period?

by Anonymousreply 304May 11, 2021 10:37 PM

She looks so frail. Which at her age is expected, she just looked so good that it is a bit shock . It seemed to happen overnight.

by Anonymousreply 305May 11, 2021 10:40 PM

The Queen stopped wearing robes and regalia to the State Opening a few years ago. I think it happened at the same time as Charles started accompanying her. The crown is said to be very heavy, probably too heave for a woman her age. She has complained that you can’t actually move your head while wearing it, as it will either fall off or injure you.

by Anonymousreply 306May 11, 2021 11:16 PM

I wonder if she’s had those chair lifts added to all the staircases at the various and sundry palaces, and I hope she’s wearing her medic alert jewelry with her Crown Jewels.

by Anonymousreply 307May 11, 2021 11:23 PM

Well, Her Majesty (2 minutes into this video) is aware that there are at least 2 lifts at Buckingham Palace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 11, 2021 11:35 PM

R308 That wasn’t very funny for a parody video.

by Anonymousreply 309May 12, 2021 12:31 AM

Except that it’s not, R309. Which is why it is funny.

by Anonymousreply 310May 12, 2021 12:36 AM

William paying his respects to a fallen policeman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 12, 2021 12:52 PM

William was at the FA Cup and gave out the trophy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 15, 2021 8:24 PM

Why all this talk about William when it will be the tampon who becomes king when she pops her clogs?

by Anonymousreply 313May 15, 2021 8:28 PM

Has anyone held up a mirror to the Queen’s mouth today to check that she’s still breathing?

by Anonymousreply 314May 15, 2021 8:39 PM

Is she even now able to wipe her own ass?

by Anonymousreply 315May 15, 2021 8:58 PM

Yes, and she can still kick yours R315.

by Anonymousreply 316May 16, 2021 12:33 AM

R315 As always, you Americans keeping it classy.

by Anonymousreply 317May 16, 2021 12:58 AM

Yes, r315. If you lose some weight, you might be able to wipe your ass too!!

by Anonymousreply 318May 16, 2021 9:18 AM

Prince Charles wants to open the royal palaces to the public for longer periods of time when he's monarch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 16, 2021 12:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 16, 2021 1:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 16, 2021 1:20 PM

R270 Thats why the current British Monarchy is a Constitutional Monarchy, and not an oligarchy of old.

by Anonymousreply 322May 16, 2021 4:00 PM

I like this campaign...Plant A Tree For The Queen's Jubilee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 17, 2021 12:40 PM

I like it too, R323 and it offers the planet concrete positive benefit rather that pleas to increase the slush fund of the wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 324May 17, 2021 12:43 PM

Anyone else feel that when she does go it’s going to be a Weekend at Berne’s situation where for about a month after they drag her around and prop her up and use fishing line to make her do the magical queen wave?

by Anonymousreply 325May 17, 2021 3:42 PM

Yes, I really do. When I watched some of Prince Phillips funeral, I noticed the grief in their faces , but also some shock. I think it was the realization that very soon they will lose the Queen, and I do not think they are mentally prepared for that. It was just a feeling on my part.

by Anonymousreply 326May 17, 2021 3:46 PM

Charles and Camilla are in Belfast today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 18, 2021 1:54 PM

Is she still among the breathing today?

by Anonymousreply 328May 18, 2021 2:17 PM

The stress of Harry and his first wife has got to be taking a toll on a 95 year old. They put Philip in the hospital, hastened his death and now plan a docu with privately recorded vids and conversations? It is beyond cruel, it is evil and elder abuse.

by Anonymousreply 329May 18, 2021 2:22 PM

Kate visiting the Victoria & Albert Museum of which she is Patron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 19, 2021 11:53 AM

Another sad loss for the Queen...her new dorgi Fergus has died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 19, 2021 11:58 AM

Kate today at the V & A Museum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 19, 2021 12:21 PM

“What fresh heartache is this?”

by Anonymousreply 333May 19, 2021 1:50 PM

Wonder why Catherine is wearing so much red lately, seems more of a Fall color?

by Anonymousreply 334May 19, 2021 1:53 PM

And The Monarchy will be dead within the decade.

by Anonymousreply 335May 19, 2021 1:56 PM

I hope she outlives the Harkle marriage.

by Anonymousreply 336May 19, 2021 2:00 PM

They'll have to keep The Crown in production until she does.

by Anonymousreply 337May 19, 2021 2:04 PM

Charles said he wanted to be her tampon, so wouldn't that make Camilla Queen Cunt?

by Anonymousreply 338May 19, 2021 2:10 PM

Will and Kate will be in Scotland this month for William’s role as Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland. They will be there from May 21st to May 27th and visit Edinburgh, Orkney and St Andrews, where they first met nearly 20 years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 19, 2021 7:37 PM

r323 See, Harry? This is how you do it.

by Anonymousreply 340May 19, 2021 8:07 PM

Not is you are trying for both $$$ and narc supply, R340. People's behavior makes perfect sense if they have a different GOAL than you do...

by Anonymousreply 341May 19, 2021 8:24 PM

How can Kate have all those children and yet have no tits?

by Anonymousreply 342May 19, 2021 8:26 PM

R329, Oh please, Philip was two months shy of 100, if anything he overstayed his welcome by a good 10-20 years.

by Anonymousreply 343May 19, 2021 9:06 PM

R342 Only a corpulent frau would say something like that. Meghan, is that you, dear?

by Anonymousreply 344May 20, 2021 6:18 PM

When she dies, I will go into mourning. She has been a steady presence in my life, and no one alive can replace her.

by Anonymousreply 345May 21, 2021 2:27 AM

I know just how you feel, R345. You should have seen me bawling my eyes out during the tv coverage of Jackie Kennedy's funeral. The end of an era.

by Anonymousreply 346May 21, 2021 2:57 AM

I think when the Queen goes, the outpouring of emotion will catch a lot of people off guard. They claim to not really care about her, but they'll be emotional too.

by Anonymousreply 347May 21, 2021 4:01 AM

Her passing will come as no surprise and the emotion will not even begin come close to losing the most beloved woman in the world, Princess Diana!

by Anonymousreply 348May 21, 2021 2:50 PM

When she dies the headline will read, “Di’s Former MIL DOA.”

by Anonymousreply 349May 21, 2021 3:10 PM

R348- Her death will in every way overshadow Diana's self inflicted death. A clotheshorse who did work for charity because it was HER JOB over The Queen? Psst! Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 350May 21, 2021 3:17 PM

I wake up every day checking to see if Elizabeth II is still alive and if Matt Gaetz has been arrested yet.

by Anonymousreply 351May 21, 2021 3:49 PM

R350, get back to eating out Camilla's snatch. You are obviously one of the deranged anti Diana loons.

by Anonymousreply 352May 21, 2021 8:26 PM

R352- Oh, go fuck yourself. Diana was a big attention junkie with a martyr complex, kinda like the ONLY two things the ugly middle age bitch Markle will EVER have in common with her about. " I wanna die being chased by the media just like Diana bc I am a sick fuck, but they have ZERO interest in me! " Sobs the ugly bitch.

by Anonymousreply 353May 21, 2021 11:34 PM

The headline will read:

Meghan 1

Queen 0

by Anonymousreply 354May 21, 2021 11:38 PM

Meghan is already a big fat zero and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 355May 22, 2021 1:01 AM

Crazed loons like R350, 353 hate Diana and identify with Camilla because they, like Camilla are homely and nobody gives a shit about them, the very opposite of Diana!

by Anonymousreply 356May 22, 2021 6:06 AM

Has anyone seen her yet today? Is she among the living still?

by Anonymousreply 357May 22, 2021 6:28 AM

Diana had her short-comings, but her big mistake was not knowing how much she did not know when she decided to marry at 18 years of age. Had she not married into that family of scheming malcontents, she might have had a very nice life. Instead, she ended up like the blonde ingenue in any true crime story. She made a wrong turn and her fate was sealed.

Any bad behavior she unleashed on the BRF was well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 358May 22, 2021 11:57 AM

R357 - yes, she's alive and well and more active than any 95-year-old you'll ever meet. She's with her "boys" in the armed forces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359May 22, 2021 12:11 PM

When did the Philippine’s get its own sea, that must be new? Are they taking over the Pacific, do they need to be contained.? Is this going to be another Falklands Islands debacle?

by Anonymousreply 360May 22, 2021 12:34 PM

The Queen was in good spirits. Harry and his whining can kindly piss off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 22, 2021 2:16 PM

She is remarkable for her age.

by Anonymousreply 362May 22, 2021 2:18 PM

R362 Well, she was probably one of the few who got full and proper nutrition during the war years.

by Anonymousreply 363May 22, 2021 2:31 PM

People in the countryside had relatively good nutrition during the war, and many city children were evacuated to the countryside so they ate well too.

The Queen's sister died at 70.

by Anonymousreply 364May 22, 2021 2:53 PM

If Margaret hadn't smoked and drank, she could still be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 365May 22, 2021 2:57 PM

Fine, but Margaret had far more fun.Dianne

by Anonymousreply 366May 22, 2021 2:58 PM

Is that you, DvF?

by Anonymousreply 367May 22, 2021 3:00 PM

[quote]Well, she was probably one of the few who got full and proper nutrition during the war years.

R364 probably gave the best reply:

[quote] People in the countryside had relatively good nutrition during the war, and many city children were evacuated to the countryside so they ate well too.

But several royal biographies report that as late as 1947 The Royal Family had to beg, borrow, barter and trade enough ration coupons to get enough butter to make her Wedding Cake. And it was a fruitcake with icing!

by Anonymousreply 368May 23, 2021 8:19 AM

The products from Lancaster and Cornwall were subject to rations, as well?

by Anonymousreply 369May 23, 2021 8:33 AM

Well, the children did stay mainly at Windsor for the duration and at the time Windsor was considered in the countyside. That's were The Crown Jewels were held too, in a tin baking box hidden in the basement.

At any rate, there was much sentiment to send the the two Royal Princesses to Canada for the war. A palatial mansion was even purchased in British Columbia for that purpose, although it was never used. The Queen Mum endeared herself to the nation for saying. "The children won't go without me. I won't leave the King. And the King will never leave."

by Anonymousreply 370May 23, 2021 8:51 AM

R368, Elizabeth and Margaret weren't evacuated to the countryside during the war, they stayed in London, and there was food rationing for several years after the war, so to get hold of enough butter they probably did have to do some kind of ration swap.

The rationing of butter is in fact one of the reasons why children and others in the countryside ate relatively well during the war, as they could get extra butter from local farms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 23, 2021 9:12 AM

R370 So she risked the rape and murder of her daughters and most likely very humiliating public aspect of that to stay in the country? Did she learn nothing from the Romanovs that it’s better to run and hide and live another day in exile than to have your family slaughter and the dynasty ended as the spoils of war?

by Anonymousreply 372May 23, 2021 9:21 AM

I grew up in rural North Carolina in the 1950s and when children grew up with tight, pinched facial features, my grandmothers and their friends would say that their mothers didn't give them enough butter growing up.

Was there something to that or were they just saying with Southern coding that our families were too inbred?

by Anonymousreply 373May 23, 2021 9:27 AM

Queen Camilla will get her rightful title because Charles will have the final say as he will be king. And regardless of your wishful thinking, Charles is the picture of health. He had Covid and he didn't even need to be hospitalised.

What's interesting is how he'll handle the Harkles. Charles has always wanted a slimmer firm and they're giving him every excuse to cut them loose.

by Anonymousreply 374May 23, 2021 9:29 AM

She seems more happy and at peace after he died..

by Anonymousreply 375May 23, 2021 10:14 AM

R371 Elizabeth and Margaret were at Windsor Castle for the duration of the war.

by Anonymousreply 376May 23, 2021 10:15 AM

Yes, r376, the two daughters made appearances in London for certain occasions, but they mostly lived at Windsor while their parents mostly lived in London.

by Anonymousreply 377May 23, 2021 10:23 AM

Windsor Castle, big and obvious target.

by Anonymousreply 378May 23, 2021 11:24 AM

Prince William did some racing with an electric vehicle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 23, 2021 12:37 PM

Will and Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 23, 2021 12:46 PM

R375 - yes, what if everyone's wrong and Prince Philip was a raging monster at home and Elizabeth is like, "Thank God, he's finally gone"!

by Anonymousreply 381May 23, 2021 5:48 PM

What a shame that you weren’t able to advise the King and Queen about where their children should stay during the war, R378.

Windsor Castle was never bombed in WW2.

It’s rather large and solid so was considered safer to shelter in than Buckingham Palace, which was bombed during the Blitz.

It was never announced as Elizabeth’s and Margaret’s location at the time - they were officially said to be staying “at a house in the country”.

by Anonymousreply 382May 23, 2021 6:02 PM

R335 It is more likely American democracy will fall and Scotland will leave the union within then next 10 years than the monarchy in the being abolished. Since the 1990s, support for abolishing the monarchy has never risen higher than 20%. While it is true the younger generations are less ardent in their support despite everything there is no significant call to end it. While I don't think anyone will argue that the system of monarchy is not keeping with our more democratic times, the political class are so loathed in the UK people don't really cling onto the idea of having a president.

by Anonymousreply 383May 23, 2021 6:10 PM

The only way the monarchy will end is if it implodes due to its own bad behaviour, Charles, Andrew and Harry have done a lot of damage to it already.

by Anonymousreply 384May 23, 2021 6:23 PM

Hitler did have his eye on abducting the royal family, and I’m sure he would have done sinister and dark things to the princesses (possibly personally?) had not he been distracted by the Eastern Front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 23, 2021 6:48 PM

Will is flirting with another woman in Scotland. Kate doesn't have to worry as it's an elderly lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 23, 2021 7:00 PM

Aww, r374 still worshipping at the feet of a hideous monstrosity that nobody gives a shit about. Birds of a feather, flock together.

by Anonymousreply 387May 23, 2021 10:18 PM

R384, Andrew and Harry are irrelevant. In fact, Harry's narcissism makes William look great, especially since in the last few years he has really come into his own. A lot of people are now very proud of William and look forward to him becoming king. Charles is a bit meh but perhaps after Elizabeth a more low-key monarchy will be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 388May 24, 2021 7:43 AM

Also, r383, even if Scotland left the union they would still keep the royal family as their heads of state. Witness Nicola Sturgeon gushing over William during his trip to Scotland this week. He is a direct descendant of the Scottish king James VI (James I of England).

by Anonymousreply 389May 24, 2021 7:50 AM

New Kate video message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 24, 2021 1:24 PM

Kate has now joined William on the Scottish tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 24, 2021 1:56 PM

Charles, if he ever even becomes king, will have a short and insignificant reign. Kinda like Edward, Queen Victoria's son, reigned for only 9 years.

by Anonymousreply 392May 24, 2021 2:41 PM

Tick tock, mummy fucker.

by Anonymousreply 393May 24, 2021 2:45 PM

Edward VII only reigned for 9 years, but Queen Alexandra was the most beautiful modern consort. Her daughters with Bertie were hideous, but her surviving sons were pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 24, 2021 2:48 PM

R391 “The Scottish Tour,” is that some version of “The Scottish Play,” but we can’t call it by its real name or there will be bad luck and someone might die?

by Anonymousreply 395May 24, 2021 2:51 PM

No, r395, it isn't. It just means they're doing a tour of Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 396May 24, 2021 2:53 PM

R394, in Charles's case, "hideous" would be more apt when referring to his consort.

by Anonymousreply 397May 24, 2021 2:57 PM

I found another photo of the Queen curtseying to another monarch when she was just a Princess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398May 25, 2021 5:46 PM

@R394 - she only had ONE surviving son - King George V

by Anonymousreply 399May 25, 2021 9:30 PM

Mary Queen of Scots' golden rosary beads were stolen a couple of days ago from Arundel Castle in West Sussex England. She held the rosary when she was beheaded.

I bet the thieves were some ticked off Scots.

by Anonymousreply 400May 26, 2021 1:35 AM

Link to the story about the stolen rosary beads and other artifacts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2021 1:38 AM

Somebody hold up a hand mirror to her mouth and check and see if she’s still breathing, she’s bound to have one in that damn purse she’s always carting around.

by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2021 3:50 AM

It was Meghan. She's the Duchess of Sussex, those relics are HERS.

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2021 11:20 AM

Will and Kate go land sailing on the beach in St Andrews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2021 1:33 PM

W & K at the university where they met.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2021 1:34 PM

Next up, is tree planting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2021 1:39 PM

It is amazing how the contrast with the Sussexes has made William and Kate look so good. I’ve never really been a monarchist, and I’m still not really, but I do admire their grace and determination to carry on with the job they have.

by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Many seem to share that sentiment, R407. Keep it up Rach and Dim! Keep digging the hole deeper Sunshine Sacks!

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2021 2:02 PM

Ugh, Wills and Kate are so on brand it makes me nauseous.

by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2021 2:03 PM

When the brand is stable constitutional monarchy, unencumbered by crystals, energies and psychobabble, then being “on-brand” is very much to be desired.

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2021 2:16 PM

Kate is great with children. She gets down to their level and engages them in conversation. She's had a lot of practice with her three kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2021 5:43 PM

Will and Kate picked up some fish and chips and ate them on the pier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412May 26, 2021 5:45 PM

Will & Kate tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413May 26, 2021 6:47 PM

Is the Cambridge publicist posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2021 6:55 PM

William and Kate are about as boring and bland as you get. That is why Kate doesn't generate any particular love or hate, the public is just indifferent.

by Anonymousreply 415May 26, 2021 6:58 PM

I think Catherine has many fans.

by Anonymousreply 416May 26, 2021 7:00 PM

Kate polls as one of the most liked royals, are you a Sunshine Sacks social media manager, R415?

by Anonymousreply 417May 26, 2021 7:01 PM

Will and Kate generate many feelings of great pride and respect. Which is all they need.

by Anonymousreply 418May 27, 2021 8:34 AM

Philip and Elizabeth did not live together. Phil lived on one of the estates and had servants and visitors. They got together rarely until he got sick and had to come into town for hospitalization. Let us not over romanticize things.

by Anonymousreply 419May 27, 2021 9:45 AM

Last day for Will & Kate in Scotland. There in Edinburgh now doing some gardening and meeting the locals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2021 12:41 PM

Playing tennis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2021 12:42 PM

They did live together the year before he died, R419.

by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2021 12:43 PM

Yes, they lived together in a castle the size of several football fields.

by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2021 12:47 PM

Not only did the Queen lend the Cambridges Prince Philip's landrover, the Queen also lent Kate her sapphire earrings for the evening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2021 12:50 PM

I use to like William, after all he was Diana's son. But now, I realize that he is much more like Charles and I can't stand him. Love Harry though, he is obviously very much like Diana.

by Anonymousreply 425May 27, 2021 2:11 PM

Kate wore a pink dress as promised to a girl who suffered from cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2021 3:40 PM

Ugh, that is not her color so it impresses me that she would do that and in a super ugly dress to boot. She just ratcheted up a few marks in my book.

by Anonymousreply 427May 27, 2021 3:44 PM

R425, aside from what you're saying not making any sense because you have no idea what they're really like, especially William who is fulfilling a role and not making everything about himself, William has turned out exactly how his mother wanted him to turn out +1000% If Diana were alive today, however, Harry would be a huge disappointment and great worry for her.

You're American, of course.

by Anonymousreply 428May 27, 2021 3:46 PM

I normally hate the color pink but I like Kate's dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 27, 2021 3:48 PM

Will & Kate at the closing ceremony of the General Assembly of The Church of Scotland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 27, 2021 3:49 PM

That dress is hideous and Laura Ashley is rolling over in her grave.

by Anonymousreply 431May 27, 2021 3:50 PM

She looks good. I would’ve probably thrown a blouse on under the blue dress/coat R430. It feels a little cleavagey for church. Of course the lord probably forgives her, since she has a flat chest anyway.

by Anonymousreply 432May 27, 2021 4:04 PM

Charles and Camilla were in Clapham pub having a pint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 27, 2021 5:35 PM

R425 is right. Harry is very much mentally unstable, just like Diana was

by Anonymousreply 434May 28, 2021 12:04 AM

The Prince and his Mistress Penny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 28, 2021 3:11 AM

It's too bad they don't do beheadings anymore. It would be great to see Camilla beheaded. I'm sure the large crowd would be cheering and chanting, OFF WITH HER HEAD!

by Anonymousreply 436May 28, 2021 3:14 AM

Prince Philip and his mistress, Penny, had been together since the 1970's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 28, 2021 3:19 AM

The pink dress is beautiful and flattering on Kate. The blue coat dress think is awful and looks really bad on her.

by Anonymousreply 438May 28, 2021 4:08 AM

^ * coat dress thing

by Anonymousreply 439May 28, 2021 4:11 AM

The Cambridges thank the people of Scotland. Kate shows her artistic side with a sketch of St Andrews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 28, 2021 4:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 28, 2021 10:56 PM

The Prince Philip’s mistress troll types like the Harry’s first wife troll. I’m assuming that they are the same person.

She’s no longer his mistress, if she ever was, given that he’s dead.

And either way, given that The Queen regularly (pre-Covid) had Penny to stay at Sandringham and Windsor, riding with her in the car on the way to church (a sure sign of HM’s favour) and included her in Philip’s funeral service I think that we can safely assume that The Queen likes her.

What’s your point, R435 / R437 /R441?

by Anonymousreply 442May 29, 2021 12:30 AM

What ever happened to the jewel-hungry Queen Mary troll? They were funny for like 30-40 posts a couple years ago. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 443May 29, 2021 12:46 AM

R443- I also miss the tiara troll. We are missing a part of our little group!

by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2021 12:50 AM

Hi, R443! Glad you enjoyed them!

by Anonymousreply 445May 29, 2021 2:17 AM

I was a fan of the Santa Barbara troll who gave us all the local gossip when H&M moved in. Unfortunately in my search for the posts I found out that the poster, RexOfSB, died last November.

by Anonymousreply 446May 29, 2021 6:44 AM

Ooh, r346. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 447May 29, 2021 8:36 AM

^ I mean, r446.

by Anonymousreply 448May 29, 2021 8:37 AM

Queen Elizabeth is dead.

Queen Elizabeth II is alive and kicking.

by Anonymousreply 449May 29, 2021 8:38 AM

I'm going to miss her when she's gone.

The heirs don't seem as iconic as she is.

by Anonymousreply 450May 29, 2021 8:42 AM

Or as Teutonic.

by Anonymousreply 451May 29, 2021 8:52 AM

Kate got her first shot of the Covid vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 29, 2021 12:06 PM

You’re never truly a queen until they name a ship after you.

by Anonymousreply 453May 29, 2021 3:08 PM

Disappointed and perturbed by the lack of viable goods available for her consideration, Queen Mary can be heard in this short-but-sweet clip PLAINTIVELY stating "You know the sort of thing I like, DON'T YOU?!!" at the 00:55 mark. What was cut out of the clip is the response from one of the men she was speaking to: "Hell yeah we know the sort of thing you like - that's why we put all this bull shit on display!"

by Anonymousreply 454May 29, 2021 4:16 PM

^^^^^ Accompanying video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 29, 2021 4:17 PM

R452 - Some people worry about Kate's weight but she doesn't look anorexic in that vaccine photo. She has a taut, athletic body.

by Anonymousreply 456May 29, 2021 8:39 PM

And no tits.

by Anonymousreply 457May 29, 2021 8:41 PM

R457 - yeah, she's small breasted but at least they're perky!

by Anonymousreply 458May 29, 2021 8:43 PM

Kate is a complete bore fest, most people don't give a shit what she does or wears.

by Anonymousreply 459May 30, 2021 1:12 AM

Is the bitch dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 460May 30, 2021 2:05 AM

In the video at R455, Queen Mary was trying to get an idea of things she wanted to take from the homes of friends.

by Anonymousreply 461May 30, 2021 2:21 AM

Are you talking about Americans, r459?

by Anonymousreply 462May 30, 2021 2:42 AM

R459- Hey skank in Montecito!🙋

by Anonymousreply 463May 30, 2021 2:58 AM

The Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, will accompany her at the Trooping The Colour in June so she won't be alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464May 30, 2021 2:17 PM

Zara Tindall with her two-month old son Lucas Philip Tindall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465May 30, 2021 5:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466May 30, 2021 8:50 PM

Wiliam and Kate are both in fantastic shape: taut, lean, well-muscled.

by Anonymousreply 467May 30, 2021 9:21 PM

Well, well, well Kate is on quite a Rainbow High, she’d probably get more then a rosary and a kindly word from the Pope.

by Anonymousreply 468May 30, 2021 11:40 PM

It has been announced that we’ll be getting a 4-day weekend here in the UK next year to celebrate the Queen’s platinum jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 469June 2, 2021 10:42 PM

I have a strange feeling that the Queen won't make it to her jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 470June 2, 2021 11:27 PM

Jubilee and funerary entourage wrapped all up in one event?

by Anonymousreply 471June 3, 2021 12:27 AM

When she's cremated on a barge in the middle of the Thames, it will be something to remember.

by Anonymousreply 472June 3, 2021 2:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 3, 2021 2:12 AM

The Queen will host President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden at Windsor Castle on Sunday 13th June.

by Anonymousreply 474June 3, 2021 2:08 PM

Remember when William and Catherine hosted the Obamas in their home and Harry sat in the corner, mute? Better to be the spare/3rd wheel than to be cut off entirely due to your own actions, eh, Haz? And when Michelle O signalled that you should take a different tack re: your family, doubling down was not wise. Learn from your elders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475June 3, 2021 2:28 PM

Wistful Will back in the day when he was a looker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 5, 2021 8:15 PM

OMG - 476 posts?

Can't you fucking wait to discuss this?

by Anonymousreply 477June 5, 2021 8:29 PM

R466, I hope Catherine thanks her lucky stars every night. Without Meghan playing Alexis to her Krystle, she’d be nothing.

by Anonymousreply 478June 5, 2021 8:40 PM

R478 = another dumb American.

by Anonymousreply 479June 5, 2021 8:43 PM

I doubt sincerely that anybody in the BRF is thanking their stars for Meghan. Had she never come along, Kate's rep would be just fine, especially as she's stepped up her engagements now that she's done having kids.

by Anonymousreply 480June 5, 2021 9:10 PM

And yet Elizabeth Montgomery died at the relatively young age of 62, makes you wonder who the real witch is?

by Anonymousreply 481June 5, 2021 11:42 PM

A young Camilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 6, 2021 3:21 PM

Camilla strikes me as someone who was never young, she was born old, possibly with a smoker’s cough.

by Anonymousreply 483June 6, 2021 3:25 PM

Bea is showing her pregnancy. Does she or her husband call the paps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 6, 2021 3:40 PM

Lilibet Diana is the new Sussex Baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485June 6, 2021 4:11 PM

The Queen would like to honor Pride Month. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486June 7, 2021 9:25 PM

The guy who runs the IG account linked at R486 seems like quite a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 487June 7, 2021 9:32 PM

R484, I just cannot imagine it lasting.

by Anonymousreply 488June 7, 2021 9:38 PM

Both Bea and Edo sneaking peeks at the paps. How can the paps know where they are if they're not tipped off? London is a big city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 7, 2021 9:43 PM

R489, if they had tipped the paps off then they would definitely not be looking in their direction. Looks more like they're crossing a road and looking to see if any cars are coming. Besides, celebs can actually see random paps on the streets. The Queen's granddaughter does not need to tip the paps off, she can easily get all the media coverage she wanted if she actually wanted it. Beatrice has never particularly hunted the media.

by Anonymousreply 490June 7, 2021 9:50 PM

The Queen is still alive and well thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491June 15, 2021 12:19 PM

Bea is the one who has been using PR to raise her profile of late, no?

by Anonymousreply 492June 15, 2021 1:10 PM

The Queen has arrived at Ascot on the final day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493June 19, 2021 1:36 PM

Charles will never have his mother's mystique. His private life has been too public and too messy for too long. William might have a shot at the Royal mystique once he's been king for 20 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 494June 19, 2021 3:24 PM

A roundup of Charles and Camilla's engagements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 24, 2021 1:40 PM

Kate has been given a new patronage.

The Duchess of Cambridge has become Patron of The Forward Trust, which formally merged with Action on Addiction in May 2021.

Action on Addiction was one of The Duchess’s first Patronages in 2012 and its services will continue to run through The Forward Trust. The merged charities have joined forces to strengthen their ability to meet increased demand for help arising from lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic, and to continue their mission to support families and children impacted by addiction in order to end the cycle of harm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496June 24, 2021 1:45 PM

The Queen met with the British PM at Buckingham Palace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 24, 2021 1:49 PM

The Queen is bound for Scotland for four days of engagements.

She ain't dead yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 24, 2021 2:00 PM

William takes after Charles and will be a pompous bore.

by Anonymousreply 499June 24, 2021 3:15 PM

R499 - you take after every Sussex Stan and ARE a ignorant twat.

by Anonymousreply 500June 24, 2021 4:40 PM

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Elizabeth Windsor... according to Prophetess Cassandra OP, it tolls for THEE.

by Anonymousreply 501June 24, 2021 4:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 24, 2021 5:24 PM

Oh bullocks! I was hoping to be the one to tell him.....right before he took that nasty fall off the balcony at BP.....

by Anonymousreply 503June 24, 2021 5:41 PM

I wonder how a seven year old would take such news? Horror?

by Anonymousreply 504June 24, 2021 6:26 PM

William and Anne will accompany the Queen on some of her public engagements in Scotland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 24, 2021 6:35 PM

Yup William may be boring, just like his dad. He may be bald, ugly, have bad teeth & breathe, whatever, bu guess what dopes..He will still be KING, someday. Harry won't, EVER(Thank you for your Mercy,God!) Yup, William may be boring just like his dad. He may be bald, ugly have bad teeth & breathe whatever crap you want to fling at him, but guess what dopes..He will still be KING. Harry won't EVER be king(Thank you for your wisdom & Mercy, God!)

The U.K. ain't 'Merica. You got em (like a case of clap), you love em, keep em.

Again in case you haven't noticed. U.K doesn't want them back, not even for a visit.

SS, Scabies, Gayle & Oprah & all her other ass lickers should start a revolution in 'Merica. Make it a monarchy. Make Merchan..whoops Megan your Queen & Dimmer can be her consort. Problem solved.

SS & pals make your revolution in 'Merica. Make "Merica a monarchy w. Merchan..oops meant Meghan your Queen & Harry her consort.

by Anonymousreply 506June 24, 2021 9:55 PM

Umm, thanks, R506.

Anyway, here’s a picture of Alexandra giving it to the camera “over the shoulder”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507June 24, 2021 10:08 PM

If UK has a get a King, better go with the boring but quite decent guy than the hothead impulsive petty but entertaining asshole.

by Anonymousreply 508June 25, 2021 10:48 AM

Any updates? A bad cough, droopy eyelid, off gait? I’m hoping there’s some foreshadowing leading up to this demise.

by Anonymousreply 509June 25, 2021 11:07 AM

William has announced the first five Earthshot Prize Awards will be given out in October.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510June 25, 2021 12:04 PM

Why is he promoting gun violence, and in Britain if all places?

by Anonymousreply 511June 25, 2021 12:52 PM

It's the environment, stupid!

by Anonymousreply 512June 25, 2021 1:08 PM

A staff member Meghan bullied into leaving heads up the Earthshot program for William.

by Anonymousreply 513June 25, 2021 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!