Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan is such a sweetheart! Love her!

Meghan Markle sent a handwritten card for the Duke of Edinburgh that was placed on a wreath at St. George's Chapel.

Clearly she wishes she could have been there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2021 2:23 AM

Opportunistic prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2021 6:10 PM

And of course she would also be a terrible person if she *hadn’t* sent a note, because the trolls can always find a rock to throw, of one form or another.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2021 6:11 PM

That was sweet of her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2021 6:14 PM

This will brighten the staff's day when they burn the bitch's wreath in a dumpster. No one else sent PR info about their wreath except the cunt Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2021 6:42 PM

I'd love to see the state that wreath and note are in right now after they've been accidentally kicked around the chapel.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2021 6:45 PM

Everyone, including her husband, seemed relieved she couldn't come to make it all about her.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2021 6:48 PM

Piers you still bumming out you didn't get an invite to the funeral. Step away from the keyboard Piers.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2021 6:48 PM

Written ENTIRELY BY HAND!! How EXHAUSTED she must have been after it was all finished!!! I'm sure the withered old Prince shed more than a few tears in HEAVEN when he realized the sacrifice she had made.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2021 6:48 PM

Did Omid Scobie and Gayle really go into detail on the wreath she sent but make no mention of the details of all the other wreaths?

That's a bit...obvious. It would have made Meghan look better if they mentioned hers among others.

And yes. Can you imagine how the loyal CofE wardens who had to lay it down for her and who will pick it up later today must feel on seeing that its from her? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2021 6:49 PM

I told those three to get along, or else. Seems like I did the right thing...

Suck it, Klan Grannies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2021 6:52 PM

These Meghan trolls are DEMENTED. Meghan Derangement Syndrome. Go seek help, Piers and Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2021 6:53 PM

The only people who are upset to see Harry palling around with Kate and Wills are Meghan and her psycho followers, the latter of whom have been publicly writing messages wishing death on the Cambridges (and the rest of the BRF) for over a year now.

What will they now make of their hero Harry, deigning to speak to the "evil, racist" Wills and Kate, who they hate so much?

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2021 6:56 PM

I hope when Philip reads it he appreciates her beautiful calligraphy.

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2021 6:58 PM

Rose are red

Violets are blue

I'm alive and thriving

Can't say the same about you

^ That's what she probably wrote.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2021 6:58 PM

They are paid to troll. Keep an eye out in non UK media for hints about more phone hacking. German media has some info. So do Canadian media. It's been sat on due to a mutual agreement in regards to letting the case be developed more. Info also involves paid trolling. The German media nearly let the cat out of the bag last week. So these demented trolls are being paid to troll high view count message boards. They also are extra aggressive today. They need a higher engagement in threads. So are deliberately inciting.

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2021 6:59 PM

Handwritten on a card, you say? She must have been fresh out of bananas.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2021 6:59 PM

She's nicer than I would be. He was a decrepit perv who fucked (probably just received blowjobs) from his godson's wife starting when she was 20 and didn't bother hiding it. And comeon, there's no way he didn't use gay slurs on that wimpy first born of his. My note would read "fuck off already".

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2021 7:01 PM

Stone cold bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2021 7:03 PM

Oh look! The "The FBI is watching people who don't like Meghan" troll is back! Nice to see you r15. You are one of the most imbalanced of the Megstan psychos, and that is really saying something.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2021 7:03 PM

Well said, R1.

Remember the "pressure tactics" days before Philip died?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2021 7:05 PM

Conversation overheard...

WILLIAM: "How's Meghan doing?"

HARRY: "She's fine, Wills, thanks for asking"

***************PAUSE******************

WILLIAM: "So, do you know how dark the little girl is going to be?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2021 7:06 PM

I honestly don't care about them one way or the other but I don't get the venom.

by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2021 7:09 PM

The “body language experts” (phhft) are busy today. I’d rather hear from the lip readers.

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2021 7:09 PM

And judging by the comments missing between mine and R17, I'd say they are unstable loons.

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2021 7:10 PM

R15 is hilarious. Still not entirely sure if it's parody or a genuinely unhinged maniac but it always makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2021 7:12 PM

More conversation...

WILLIAM: "I'm not talking to either one of you"

HARRY: "Must you be such an arse?"

KATE: "Wills, for once take that stick out of your arse and treat Harry with respect"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 17, 2021 7:21 PM

A sweetheart murderess that sMEGAcunt is. SHE HEARTLESSLY Killed the old man!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27April 17, 2021 7:22 PM

The people who make up these wild and crazy stories, clearly were raised by wolves and have zero idea how real families interact. The BRF made a bunch of stupid mistakes where Harry and Meghan were concerned and Harry and Meghan are not completely blameless, but you idiots hoping for an episode of Dynasty are so silly.

This is the same site where, for the last 4 years or so, you've been bitching about going home to see your Trump loving relatives, but you sucked it up and you did it. Familial relationships are complicated, especially those in the public eye. Stop believing everything thing you read in tabloids about these people. Royal insiders are bullshit artists. If Meghan said the sky was blue, Meghan haters would say it was green just to spite her and because they hate her that much. The woman sent an arrangement and a note, and you're mad. If she wouldn't have sent a note, you'd be made.

Life is complicated and families are complicated. But some of you on these threads are completely bat shit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2021 7:23 PM

The doctor would not clear us for travel at this stage of my difficult pregnancy following a tragic and world-concerned miscarriage of a royal baby. He would not clear us

since I had an appointment with my aesthetician team on Thursday afternoonses and I didn't ask for "clearance" in the firstestmostest place.

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2021 7:24 PM

^ You bet, now I have my sights set on the old lady...

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2021 7:24 PM

Apparently someone on American tv said today that Meghan has said that she may do a SECOND Oprah interview....and this English guy is PISSED about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2021 7:25 PM

Dear Grampa Phillip [sic] I am grieving you're [sic] loss. You hated me 'cuz your [sic] a racist, but I forgive you. XOXOX Meghan, Your Most Loving But Unapprecated [sic] Relative.

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2021 7:25 PM

R15 has taken a post of mine from 2017, ruined the English and contorted the logic, and posted it here as her own!

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2021 7:26 PM

^ Link or it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2021 7:28 PM

I'm right here watching everything...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2021 7:29 PM

That fake picture is as close as Meghan will ever get to a tiara, or to genuine royalty, thank God.

Meanwhile Kate has a choice of about ten tiaras, not to mention parures, right now, and will have even more as time goes on.

Philip's death was the death of Meghan's chances with this whole blackmail plan and of her worldwide reputation.

The backfire onto the Harkles has been satisfyingly nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2021 7:36 PM

Love her! Even though I don't get the obsession on DL, other than closet racism.

by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2021 7:37 PM

Couldn't this have been discussed on one of the many Prince Phillip death/funeral/mourning/ascending to heaven threads?

by Anonymousreply 38April 17, 2021 7:42 PM

Just imagine for a moment, R37, if it had been, say, Amber Heard who snagged Harry and done the same things. She’d be getting razzed here just as hard.

by Anonymousreply 39April 17, 2021 7:42 PM

Right, r37, because there's simply NO other POSSIBLE reason people might loathe Meghan Markle except for her mother's skin colour (not Meghan's own, she looks like a Mediterranean white woman). Nope, none at all. Absolutely nothing. She's so perfect, that it's obvious that when anybody criticises her it MUST be racism.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2021 7:44 PM

Is that actually true that Scobie raised Oprah 2.0 on the day of the funeral? Anyone see/hear that?

by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2021 7:55 PM

"The backfire onto the Harkles has been satisfyingly nuclear. "

You wish, tuna fish

by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2021 8:11 PM

Untuck your balls, pull your head out of your capacious asshole, and take a look around, r42.

Meghan is DONE.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2021 8:18 PM

Here is the one who they're saying was "born to be Queen", and it's not Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2021 8:21 PM

"Meghan is DONE. "

With you scummy Brits

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2021 8:23 PM

So which of Meghan's publicists issued a press release about her note? FFS, this woman can't bear to be ignored. Harry'll be outta there in a couple of years. No way he's gonna let her and the IRS get their mits on his inheritance from the Queen Mother when he turns 40.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2021 8:28 PM

^ Harry doesn't have a choice they live in California now Meghan gets half of everything

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2021 8:33 PM

Bless the Megloon's heart for being impressed by "10 million mansion!!" It's obviously not making Smegs happy if she has to keep trolling and pulling stunts for attention. Riding royal coattails to stay relevant, our Megsy. Time will pass, William and Kate will be King and Queen, their children will thrive and Smegs will be still be leaking her stories to help furnish those 16 bathrooms you are so impressed with.

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2021 8:39 PM

R46 According to a Forbes article two months ago, Harry got nothing from the Queen Mother. He only has his mother’s inheritance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2021 8:39 PM

R49 he and William are supposed to receive an inheritance from the Queen Mother on their 40th birthdays. Dunno how much it is but it's obviously an important part of unemployed Harry's future income and pounds Markle would want to get her hands on and thanks to California community law, would probably get the lot. He'll leave the US and divorce her before then.

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Megloon is triggered from that iconic photo of Kate in her royal finery. Seethe

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2021 8:48 PM

Why is it Meghan didn't like being a royal when she was in England but really loves being a royal in the USA.?

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2021 8:49 PM

That one is going to be queen, r44.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2021 8:51 PM

One can call Meghan many things but "sweetheart" certainly isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2021 8:55 PM

How does anyone have time or interest to be so vested in this entire boring, trashy ass family?

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2021 8:57 PM

The note she wrote was to remind Harry to bring back some proper Cadbury’s chocolates and Jaffa Cakes.

The wanker got distracted, put the note down on a wreath, and forgot about it.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2021 8:58 PM

@r48, Glad you're paying attention

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2021 9:03 PM

Smooches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2021 9:13 PM

R58 Despicable Catherine trying to turn Phil's funeral into a PR opportunity by wearing borrowed jewels from The Queen. As if Catherine hasn't got enough jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2021 9:19 PM

Meghan sent a lovely floral tribute of carnations and a scrumptious casserole.

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2021 9:20 PM

I love how kind and respectful Meghan is to the "little people." Warms my heart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2021 9:20 PM

Heaven help Harry if he doesn’t return home with the Tupperware, R60.

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2021 9:22 PM

It is baffling, R52.

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2021 9:22 PM

r50, Rumored to be around 18 million each.

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2021 9:30 PM

That photo is incredible. She looks so frighteningly unhinged there, bullying the help, and he looks so embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2021 9:30 PM

I think she thought the Oprah interview would give her some sort of sympathy factor and she'd be embraced as the saint she wishes to be seen as. People didn't react they way she wanted. Now she's probably scrambling for her next move to remain relevant. Raising two kids in the burbs isn't not going to fulfill an ego her size.

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2021 9:31 PM

Also, coke jaw

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2021 9:31 PM

She looks so angry. The real Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2021 9:33 PM

R61 Where is that picture from?

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2021 9:44 PM

R61's pic ... wow, just, ahem, wow ... I've never seen that pic before.

She looks totally unhinged - and Harry downright embarrassed by her crazy behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2021 9:51 PM

You keep repeating yourself.

by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2021 9:55 PM

And teen gays are crying about bullying? The anti Meghan trolls could write a book, two even, on HOW TO BULLY. Sad

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2021 10:01 PM

And teen gays are crying about bullying? The anti Meghan trolls could write a book, two even, on HOW TO BULLY. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2021 10:02 PM

You want to see real bullying? Checkout the psychotic sussex squad.

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2021 10:22 PM

Megs is like other typical killers who always come back to check their crime scenes; here she tagged a spying device in the wreath. Cold-blooded murderess!!!

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2021 10:29 PM

R16, perfect! And really funny snark. Thank you for for brightening up the day a bit.

by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2021 10:51 PM

She got worse, R65. Reportedly she had been invited but Harry had taken a break. She showed at his friend's wedding anyway. She had demanded no phones (this is while they were still dating!) so maybe let the mask slip a bit more than usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 17, 2021 10:59 PM

'Dunno how much it is but it's obviously an important part of unemployed Harry's future income and pounds'

Don't you mean 'unemployed William"? Harry works for Netflix, Spotify and that other company who signed him recently.

by Anonymousreply 78April 17, 2021 10:59 PM

Tom Inskip's wedding in Jamaica, R61. She had been invited then Harry broke it off. She crashed it. There are some very interesting photos.

by Anonymousreply 79April 17, 2021 11:00 PM

And they ended up married so r79 your tidbit of unverifiable trivia is MOOT

by Anonymousreply 80April 17, 2021 11:03 PM

cunt

by Anonymousreply 81April 17, 2021 11:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 17, 2021 11:03 PM

With sMEGAcunt, every job is whoring and grifting. hahahahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 83April 17, 2021 11:06 PM

R68 this looked like such a peaceful ride, kumbaya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 17, 2021 11:07 PM

She had been invited then Harry broke it off.'

This is Klan Granny mythology. No proof of any of it. I first read it on the blog of that psycho Skippy.

WELP TROLL BEGONE. We know who and what you are. Racist tinhat bitch. Go and spew your hate against Harry Styles, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 85April 17, 2021 11:09 PM

There is zero proof he broke it off.

They were holding hands the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 86April 17, 2021 11:10 PM

Meghan was so thoughtful to show the people of Botswana what REAL suffering is!

Botswana Poverty Rate 1985-2021 | MacroTrends Botswana poverty rate for 2015 was 59.

SUCH a humanitarian! Love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 17, 2021 11:11 PM

R86, your assertion is not supported by photos and videos at the event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 17, 2021 11:14 PM

R39 absolutely not true

by Anonymousreply 89April 17, 2021 11:15 PM

R88 Quora is like DL, a bunch of random people posting. That doesn’t mean any of it is true. There is no PROOF.

by Anonymousreply 90April 17, 2021 11:16 PM

R87, I sure hope that you never complain about anything in life, because Botswana....

by Anonymousreply 91April 17, 2021 11:17 PM

Quora ia not proof, you dumbass. Next you'll be referencing a Reddit thread.

by Anonymousreply 92April 17, 2021 11:18 PM

Netflix hired Harry for a reality TV show to be a companion piece to The Crown. Then they bitched for free to Oprah. Rumor has it Netflix has seen nothing coming out of the Dynamic Duo except whining. What content could they possibly provide? She's a D list actress whose ex-husband got her every job her Daddy (who got her the Deal or No Deal gig) didn't. Harry's a dumb entitled brat.

by Anonymousreply 93April 17, 2021 11:30 PM

How the hell can anyone judge what’s really going on in a still photo? All the analysis of the Jamaica photos is pure speculation. Meghan might have been telling the waiter she wanted her drink in a tall glass with a little umbrella, thank you. Silly.

by Anonymousreply 94April 17, 2021 11:34 PM

Paid to troll you say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 17, 2021 11:35 PM

'Rumor has it Netflix has seen nothing coming out of the Dynamic Duo except whining. '

Rumours spread by filthy scum like you. We already know their first project is about the Invictus Games.

by Anonymousreply 96April 17, 2021 11:36 PM

When IN Botswana, it is nice to at least FAKE a sense of proportionality while posing as a "humanitarian" R91. There is extreme poverty and human suffering, then there is narcissism. How SWEET of Meghan to guide the people so they knew which was which!

by Anonymousreply 97April 17, 2021 11:38 PM

Harry is being used by these companies as royal bait so he'll just go to meet and greets. No thought, no strategies everything will be planned for him. He'll show up and go 'Ta Da!.' Now if you call that work fine.

Not that anyone in the royal family in England does anything more except indulge in capricious whims and suffering toadying unctuous fools gladly.

by Anonymousreply 98April 17, 2021 11:39 PM

I do hope somebody has asked Meghan today if she is OK. Maybe the Queen will call her to cheer her up.

by Anonymousreply 99April 17, 2021 11:40 PM

R89 So true. TOO true! And you know it.

by Anonymousreply 100April 17, 2021 11:42 PM

R93, Harry was listed as a producer for the Oprah interview, I thought? Meg was asked if she was paid, I am sure they got money by some means.

by Anonymousreply 101April 17, 2021 11:45 PM

It's hilarious how many gaps between posts there are. The so called Grannies are out tonight. Question is why.

by Anonymousreply 102April 17, 2021 11:49 PM

R14, that's what I would have written. Phil hated gays, you know.

by Anonymousreply 103April 17, 2021 11:59 PM

Thanks, OP. This thread is a treasure trove of mindless gits to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 104April 18, 2021 12:00 AM

Has this fake cunt made up with her dad yet?

by Anonymousreply 105April 18, 2021 12:06 AM

The Sovereigns of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain and The Netherlands also sent wreaths (they’re also all related to Her Majesty) however none of them felt the need to issue a press release about it.

by Anonymousreply 106April 18, 2021 12:08 AM

Hey KGT! Have you seen this photo yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 18, 2021 12:22 AM

R107 she looks old as fuck around the eyes

by Anonymousreply 108April 18, 2021 12:31 AM

Harry seemed desperate today, not only did he not line up in the planned order to enter the church, you can see the relative who was supposed to be behind William look baffled then walk way around to where Harry was to stand, he thrust himself into William's space outside the church and chased after William and Kate to feign family reunion vibes. He knows those photos are $$$ as he attempts to monetize those rx. He was always the spare but now he is the spare, sell out and traitor. Grasping, shilling, so tawdry. They hold all the cards, William will be King.

The Queen or her aides actually planned this well. They cannot be accused of any unkindness to Haz. Yet, no one in the family or in his old set will ever trust him again, nor will anyone in CA or the global elites. He really fumbled the bag.

by Anonymousreply 109April 18, 2021 12:35 AM

Fail, R108.

by Anonymousreply 110April 18, 2021 12:35 AM

She looks amazing, doesn’t she R107?

by Anonymousreply 111April 18, 2021 12:45 AM

R108 Seethe bitch

by Anonymousreply 112April 18, 2021 1:45 AM

Meghan never hattes to give credit where it is due, esp when she gets a cut, love her!

SallySally Well-Known Member JoinedSep 15, 2019 Messages1,751 Reactions22,631 136 4 Alleybux485 from The Telegraph: "The Sussexes' tribute was among nine family wreaths laid in the Quire of St George's Chapel, propped against the stalls on each side of the Duke's coffin. Buckingham Palace aides declined to provide details of the other wreaths, saying they were private.

But a source close to the Sussexes confirmed that theirs had been designed and handmade by Willow Crossley, a Cotswold florist known for her natural, rustic arrangements"

by Anonymousreply 113April 18, 2021 1:59 AM

Hope the Cotswold Fire Department is ready to roll tonight.

by Anonymousreply 114April 18, 2021 2:27 AM

I sent a vagina candle.

by Anonymousreply 115April 18, 2021 3:41 AM

Merching the flowers from a funeral? Holy fuck, how embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 116April 18, 2021 3:57 AM

Sorry, but why would anyone wonder about Archie's skin color? Meghan is almost as white as Harry. How in the fuck would anyone think that the baby would come out darker than Markle?

by Anonymousreply 117April 18, 2021 6:15 AM

I don’t care about how black their kids are. I really want to ask Harry if it’s true that the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice?????

by Anonymousreply 118April 18, 2021 6:26 AM

HOLY MARY.

r77

IS

Single White Fucking Female

by Anonymousreply 119April 18, 2021 6:31 AM

"With grateful hearts"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 18, 2021 6:42 AM

I wouldn't worry much about colour....that can be fixed.

The hair and the nose, on the other hand..

by Anonymousreply 121April 18, 2021 6:46 AM

I'll bet Meghain has no idea what "For Those in Peril On The Sea" even means.

by Anonymousreply 122April 18, 2021 6:49 AM

[R50] Sorry to disappoint you but inheritance monies are not community property in California.

by Anonymousreply 123April 18, 2021 7:20 AM

From just from the way the waiter is raising his hand in the pic at r61, you can tell that's a tense moment.

by Anonymousreply 124April 18, 2021 7:28 AM

sMEGs is no sweetheart like Sandra Bullock. Sandra B would never throw tea at people while stomping her foot. It's M for Muderess now - she killed the old man with her cunty lies.

by Anonymousreply 125April 18, 2021 7:32 AM

A little off topic, but does this woman have anyone advising her? Megs should have toned down the eyeliner, worn a simple ponytail of her natural hair and donned white for the Oprah interview. OP's photo will forever make her look like a cold, petty mean girl. This photo is being used to accompany every article about her and it isn't helping.

by Anonymousreply 126April 18, 2021 7:48 AM

She was channelling Wallis Simpson, R126, perhaps unconsciously.

That birdshit splatter dress is front and centre in Armani's window now. Wonder if the interview helped sales.

by Anonymousreply 127April 18, 2021 7:57 AM

Imagine how tiny Harry will feel, when his cult slaver period is done.

by Anonymousreply 128April 18, 2021 8:04 AM

There was a photo of her where she is sitting on a couch with random little kids, one of them may have been Archie. Anyway, she's wearing a headband with no extensions and no make up. Her clothes look comfortable and appropriate for a day of playing with children. She looks absolutely radiant and natural. The first time I have ever seen her not "on."

Found a cropped version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 18, 2021 8:14 AM

Christ, she looks like Ginger’s twin in that photo. What is Harry’s damage that he wants to fuck/marry himself?

by Anonymousreply 130April 18, 2021 8:55 AM

Her natural hair is fine

by Anonymousreply 131April 18, 2021 9:25 AM

R129 If she could always be this natural maybe she would not have left the UK.

That's Meghan's issue she's not a Duchess, she's playing THE Duchess. She's not a victim, she's playing THE victim. Like she has to be THE feminist, THE humanitarian, THE actress, THE cook, THE note maker.... She's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 132April 18, 2021 9:49 AM

I am truly shocked that the flowers used for the wreath didn't come straight from their Montecito garden.

by Anonymousreply 133April 18, 2021 10:14 AM

Or the glue used for the wreath from Meghan's stables.

by Anonymousreply 134April 18, 2021 10:31 AM

I told you she was nuts. Now will you believe me when I say something?

by Anonymousreply 135April 18, 2021 11:32 AM

Her PR people would have made the suggestion to send a wreath with a hand written card, it wouldn't have been her idea.

by Anonymousreply 136April 18, 2021 11:50 AM

I'm afraid she should be upset that the Markles were not made Lords and Ladies. Lord Thomas Markle of Heineken and Lady Samantha Markle of the Family Dirt.

by Anonymousreply 137April 18, 2021 12:00 PM

Kate looked incredible at the funeral. Such a sophisticated, elegant coat she wore, in contrast to the ubiquitous Catherine Walker 1940s style ones she often wears, and she wore it to perfection. With her height and slimness, and the serious jewellery she had on, she looked like a Dior model.

Short, rotund MM, whose signature look is her jaunty fedora, boyfriend shirt and shredded jeans, must have gnashed her fake teeth when she saw the photos.

by Anonymousreply 138April 18, 2021 12:07 PM

This coat still had a strong 1940s look, just with a slimmer skirt than the usual Walker ones. That flat bow on the bodice and the small hat tilted forward with the little veil, very 40s. Very smart.

by Anonymousreply 139April 18, 2021 12:11 PM

Re appearance, Meghan seemed to be mimicking a photo of Wallis Simpson in dress, hair style and make up.

The work she has had done on her face is awful.

She has a very high powered and aggressive PR firm, Sunshine Sucks, but appears to not listen to them, as she and Harry did not listen to Palace aides.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 18, 2021 1:21 PM

No one who put this out is listening to anyone with sense or PR savy. Spoiler, shortly thereafter, he died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 18, 2021 1:22 PM

If the world stops caring about her she will be irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 142April 18, 2021 1:55 PM

Her 'fans' are fucking lunatics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 18, 2021 2:03 PM

These people need to get institutionalized pronto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 18, 2021 2:04 PM

The Harkles aspired to be serious power brokers but due to their own actions will be seen as unstable and a spectacle. The Obamas made their support for the BRF clear, as have others. Yet, the Duke and Duch of Sucks keep digging the hole deeper. Merching that wreath is up there with threats and leaked phone calls in what people will remember. Tacky, indiscrete, grasping, litigious and the divorce is going to be epic. Haz will be portrrayed as racist, abusive, dumb, an addict, abandoning, a cheat, who knows what else she will think up. Trevor and the chef lucked out in that she moved on to a new mark, no one else will have her now, except maybe the Russians and Saudis.

William will be King and maybe Markle will be sectioned. The contrast is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 145April 18, 2021 4:19 PM

I love you, r145.

by Anonymousreply 146April 18, 2021 4:25 PM

I imagine there are many such videos, including family and from the Australian tour, perhaps they will find their way to public view.

Archie and the issue of titles was well known to the Harkles. They tried to spin it as a choice they made, now they have done a 180 and linked it to racism. They always try to have things every which way. The clock is ticking though, they really are their own worst enemies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 18, 2021 4:35 PM

OP, you tease. You know you just posted this to draw out and mock the Grannies. They are drawn to these threads like flies. Nice to be able to identify and block.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 148April 18, 2021 4:37 PM

So being that Harry inherited the money does that mean that Meghan has a right to half of it in terms of community property? Or is it half of what one earns during a marriage?

by Anonymousreply 149April 18, 2021 5:14 PM

The most telling sign the Harkles aren't taken seriously is Michelle Obama's shade about how 'family is the most important thing' and Barack's gorgeous tribute to Prince Philip, underlining duty over self.

So the Megsters have to face the fact that a biracial woman who for all intents and purposes 'passes' as white is not endorsed by two actual black people who actually accomplished something unlike the Meghan who got every job she ever had from her ex-husband and whose fame is solely due to marrying into the Royal family.

by Anonymousreply 150April 18, 2021 5:14 PM

R149 did you not read what was posted above you?Inheritances are not community property in California.

by Anonymousreply 151April 18, 2021 5:17 PM

Her father too, R150, he got her the Deal or No Deal suitcase gig.

by Anonymousreply 152April 18, 2021 5:31 PM

Y'all some Daily Mail patsies lol. Dumb as a pile of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 153April 18, 2021 7:24 PM

OMG!!! sMEGAcunt's epic fail dissected!!!

[quote]The appearance here is that even at this moment of mourning someone Sussex-adjacent has seen the wreath and Meghan’s note as an opportunity to drum up some good PR, hardly edifying stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 18, 2021 7:30 PM

It's amazing how Meghan's haters stalk her 24/7 they know about pics of her, private conversations, press leaks etc. It's like these jealous cunts live and breathe Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 155April 18, 2021 8:21 PM

The note will be leaked, after the court case is resolved.

I LOVE Meg because she is so sincere! I mean, she coulda KEPT the rings. And so, she "borrowed" a little here and there from Corey for The Tig and maybe overlapped a bit with Harry, but she's the best! Love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 18, 2021 8:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 18, 2021 8:36 PM

Marry in haste, repent at leisure.

by Anonymousreply 158April 18, 2021 8:38 PM

Quite a wise saying, R158...

by Anonymousreply 159April 18, 2021 8:40 PM

They hardly knew each other when they married. They'd never lived together, just gone on some vacations together where she was no doubt on her best behavior. William was right to tell Harry to slow down.

by Anonymousreply 160April 18, 2021 9:28 PM

I thought they lived together for almost a year, R160? It is true they hardly knew one another when they were engaged. I do think they are very similar and he has weaponized her for his ends. His PR image has been shredded.

by Anonymousreply 161April 18, 2021 9:37 PM

But but but sMEGs has such a common touch she could sit peeing in the bush with no qualms at all.

by Anonymousreply 162April 18, 2021 10:07 PM

They never lived together. She lived in Toronto and he lived in London. They barely knew each other.

by Anonymousreply 163April 18, 2021 10:49 PM

R163 they lived together in Nottingham Cottage after the engagement and prior to the wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 19, 2021 12:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 19, 2021 12:28 AM

Catherine is SPECTACULAR.

by Anonymousreply 166April 19, 2021 12:31 AM

There must be a lot of eyerolling going on in that head of hers.

by Anonymousreply 167April 19, 2021 12:45 AM

Can anyone explain to me how the Harkles think their actions and threats are going to lead to $ in their bank accounts? From the BRF or anyone who would do business with them? I Except for maybe Oprah, I do not see it. I do anticipate a reality tv show prior to the divorce. They both seem so manic and impulsive, their home must be something.

by Anonymousreply 168April 19, 2021 12:52 AM

Meghan is SO sweet not to impose and accept invitations! LOVE her! Archie could have been in some of those Balmoral shots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 19, 2021 12:54 AM

The only weapon they have in their arsenal, R168, is extortion; "I need money - either you share your ill-gotten gains, or I will have no choice but to take you down".

There are a lot of bodies, and the Sussexes know where they are all buried.

by Anonymousreply 170April 19, 2021 6:45 AM

Would you say that Markle is a raving beauty? The most beautiful woman in the world with the hottest body? You have to be all those things to be on Deal or No Deal, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 171April 19, 2021 9:23 AM

Looks are irrelevant (I think Meghan has a very pretty face, though).

She’s a toxic personality.

by Anonymousreply 172April 19, 2021 10:23 AM

Her father got her the job, R171. She was dressed well and groomed on Suits. Since then her appearance has suffered, she has a body shaped like Sponge Bob Squarepants and does not dress for it, her makeup and bronzer often looks garish and her hair often needs a comb. Trevor got her the job on Suits, the producer owed him a favor.

by Anonymousreply 173April 19, 2021 11:43 AM

I doubt Oprah will have Thomas Markle. Meghan is her friend and it will be seen as a betrayal. Though if she could get The Queen, Charles and Camilla and William and Kate she would go for it. That would be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 174April 19, 2021 2:33 PM

My fervent wish on bended knees is post-divorce, Tom and Harry sitting on the beach in Mexico, knocking back a couple, being interviewed by Oprah. Harry and Tom - She Done Us Down and Very Dirty 90 min special. It will be the interview of the decade.

by Anonymousreply 175April 19, 2021 2:43 PM

I'm still curious about that Thomas Markle documentary or whatever that was shown in England, with all the home movies. It's not available in the US. Or is it?

by Anonymousreply 176April 19, 2021 2:49 PM

Can't be ruled out, R175. Maybe he can bring Archie and his sister to meet their grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 177April 19, 2021 2:53 PM

R173 who cares that her father HELPED land her the job. That’s common in all walks of life!!! I don’t see why you keep bringing that up as if it’s some foreign concept. It’s common.

And she is a very attractive woman.

And yes, they DID live together from engagement to wedding. And they dated a couple years prior. It wasn’t like he married someone he met a month ago. Enough with the lies.

Harry also was staying in the states a few months a year and her in London. They were never not together for long periods of time. That’s a lie.

by Anonymousreply 178April 19, 2021 3:06 PM

^Hi Meghan @ R178

by Anonymousreply 179April 19, 2021 3:37 PM

Why was Harry staying "in the states" when she was living in Canada and he was known to visit her in Toronto, R178?

by Anonymousreply 180April 19, 2021 3:39 PM

She was not in Toronto all year. Only a couple months.

by Anonymousreply 181April 19, 2021 3:40 PM

Harry's supposedly flying back to the ball and chain today. Couldn't even be bothered to stay for the Queen's birthday on Wednesday.

Talk about pussy-whipped.

by Anonymousreply 182April 19, 2021 3:44 PM

R182 or maybe he just loves his wife?

by Anonymousreply 183April 19, 2021 3:45 PM

I think Harry wanted an invitation to stay for her birthday and did not get one. That family is done with him. The only chance he has to get back in with them is if he dumps the hag.

by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2021 3:47 PM

We all love our mates r183, but that doesn't mean we can't spend a few days or even a week+ away from them, for such things as work or important extended family business or life events.

It's not a test of "love" to have one's spouse/partner on snap call 24/7, unable to spend a few day time apart. Unhealthy, to some.

by Anonymousreply 185April 19, 2021 3:47 PM

His wife is also very pregnant r185

by Anonymousreply 186April 19, 2021 3:48 PM

She's supposedly 7 months along. Pregnancy isn't a handicap or a sickness r186, billions of women have been in that situation for eons. She is wealthy and well-supported where she's at, with top notch medical care, at home in CA. It would not have hurt her a bit to have Harry gone even two more days, so he could stay on in the UK until Wed to celebrate his 95-year-old gran's birthday and grant support after her husband of 73 years passed.

by Anonymousreply 187April 19, 2021 3:51 PM

R187 maybe he just didn’t wanna go. And they were invited b

by Anonymousreply 188April 19, 2021 3:52 PM

I just LOVE how Meg gets Harry's PR so focused on security to distract us from the yawning emptiness of their lives, LOVE HER!

The Duke is understood to have brought his own private security team from the US, who travelled with him on a British Airways flight from Los Angeles to Heathrow.

Although the Sussexes were stripped of their round-the-clock royal protection when they stepped back from royal duties, it is thought the group were met at the airport by personal protection officers from Scotland Yard.

One senior policing source said: "Like any high profile individual an assessment will be made to assess the risk and threat and in the circumstances there will be no question that the Duke is afforded personal protection. Given that he will be in quarantine for most of the time and then is attending a private funeral service, the issue is also a very simple one."

The Duke’s private team is likely to have stayed at Frogmore before returning with him, potentially as early as Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 19, 2021 3:54 PM

I just love how Meghan keeps those tendrils dangling! She's the BEST! Comfort to people without combs everywhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 19, 2021 3:57 PM

One of the reasons Prince Charles cut off their security after their little Vancouver episode is the security people were being treated like servants by the Harkles: being sent out to run errands, help out around the house. They complained to their superiors and it was decided the Harkles can hire their own damn maids.

by Anonymousreply 191April 19, 2021 3:58 PM

So was it confirmed that Harry spent time talking with his Dad, Grandmother, and William? The link at r189 is from the Telegraph and not a tabloid. Should we assume this to be true?

by Anonymousreply 192April 19, 2021 4:16 PM

There are contrary stories being put out, R192.

by Anonymousreply 193April 19, 2021 4:30 PM

Meghan's publicists are working themselves to death!!

by Anonymousreply 194April 19, 2021 5:02 PM

I love her detail to admin tasks, look what has been updated to include the funeral! Meghan is the BEST, love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 19, 2021 5:09 PM

R193, if there are contradictory stories, I’d tend to believe the Telegraph story.

One of Meghan’s tactics is to scatter different versions to confuse; which story is true? For example, there are a few versions of how Harry met Meghan, when they met, which mutual acquaintance introduced them.

by Anonymousreply 196April 19, 2021 5:12 PM

R196 I did find it interesting at the time of the engagement interview how they were evasive as to who introduced them. I can understand not wanting to name names I guess, but there was just something about the way they did it that served to stoke mystery and intrigue.

by Anonymousreply 197April 19, 2021 5:16 PM

After expending some time in reddit reading the threads asking for advices, I totally get Meghan's actitud and why so many people support her. For this Millennials and younger generations "You" is the most important thing in the world, doing what YOU want is the biggest priority and establishing YOUR boundaries is second. Romantic love is, still the ultimate goal, outside that, your parents, family and your in laws must be always supporting, and respectful, any negative interaction it sees as a "red flag", abusive, "parentification", etc and absolutely justifies ghost them for you own mental health. Also they think is perfectly reasonable "cancel" everyone just for one negative trail. Burning bridges like wild fires is not percieved as negative, is the "healthy" thing to do for them. Ironically, they don't see problems of forcing their own beliefs to others, forcing them to change and accept their "uniqueness". Of course their inexperience in life won't let them see, if we all act like selfish assholes all the time, coexisting becomes very difficult and living in society and having a family means you must always do some sacrifices.

My point is, Meghan is just a product of our times, the narcissism is encouraged by social media, the she is the ultimate 20s Disney Princess woke and brave for the young people.

by Anonymousreply 198April 19, 2021 5:30 PM

R198 very astute and well said, I agree completely. It’s chilling. A generation of New Puritans, except the deity they worship is themselves.

by Anonymousreply 199April 19, 2021 5:48 PM

R198, that’s an interesting point. I can absolutely see this.

by Anonymousreply 200April 19, 2021 5:50 PM

Still thinking about R198’s post. In a way, it was like this in the 70s as well. I remember my sister “finding herself” - getting married and divorced multiple times, converting to Judaism then dumping that, cutting off family members because they were toxic or whatever the word was back then. They didn’t call it the Me Decade for nothing. The difference was, no social media to amplify and justify the selfishness. Only self-help paperbacks and Phil Donahue.

by Anonymousreply 201April 19, 2021 5:57 PM

Gen Y (Millennials) and younger, live in an overtherapized, unempathetic echo chamber.

by Anonymousreply 202April 19, 2021 6:07 PM

^A friend of mine has a son, only child, age 17, who just decided that he is going to be a girl from now on (about a week ago). His parents, divorced, live within a mile of each other, and this kid has been pampered beyond belief - didn't like school, so they got him on some kind of internet-only 'school' that he does between about 3 and 6 p.m; they've bought him everything he ever needed, taken him all over the US on trips, summers in Italy, and in Spain and in England, etc. So last Thursday, "she" was entreating "her" mother about having 'spend the night parties' in which the participants would sleep in bed WITH the son in his/her room, and the mother said 'no way, it's my house, forget it'. The son promptly called the police on her and tried to report her as an abusive parent. The cops duly appeared, this was around 10 p.m...the upshot is that "she" is in a mental ward right now, for observation.

by Anonymousreply 203April 19, 2021 6:08 PM

When Meghan said she wanted to speak "her" truth, what's the difference between that and Trump's "truth"? R198 is right about this generation, raised by overindulgent helicopter mommies. But Meghan's 40 and from what we know, she was raised by an indulgent father but her mother seems to have been out of the picture during much of her childhood and adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 204April 19, 2021 6:14 PM

R198 I also decided to do some reading on Megan to see what all the fuss is about and I agree with your comments. I also think MM does not understand that Hollywood celebrity status and BRF status are not the same which is why she continues to make so many mistakes in trying to over explain or share details as if she was on Instagram as someone already mentioned.

Perhaps she thought her status as an actress would somehow dazzle the BRF and automatically gain her respect.

She is not stupid by any means but is failing miserably at trying to come out on top against the BRF. I do think they are exploiting her shenanigans to distract from Andrews scandal and Williams rumored affair.

I think she is a massive cunt based on what I have read so far but I do think the BRF has nothing on her compared to their past treatment of Diana, Margaret and hushing up Andrews scandal.

by Anonymousreply 205April 19, 2021 6:21 PM

I LOVE R198's type actitude.

"actitude" is the PERFECT word to describe Meghan and Harry's fuckwit asshole behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 206April 19, 2021 8:57 PM

R203, you have described a family we know, almost to a T. Except the girl wants to be a boy, and has an equally-fucked-up sibling.

by Anonymousreply 207April 19, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote]This is the same site where, for the last 4 years or so, you've been bitching about going home to see your Trump loving relatives, but you sucked it up and you did it.

WTF are you talking about? We are not all ONE other person.

No such thing ever happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 208April 19, 2021 9:59 PM

Internet access should be allowed for adults only, r203, r207

by Anonymousreply 209April 19, 2021 10:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 20, 2021 12:12 AM

'I wouldn't worry much about colour....that can be fixed.

The hair and the nose, on the other hand..'

Fuck off you depraved racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 211April 20, 2021 1:40 AM

'When Meghan said she wanted to speak "her" truth, what's the difference between that and Trump's "truth"?'

Unlike Trump, Meghan isn't a fascist dictator who is racist and homophobic. Her existence does not threaten lgbt rights. No gay man would ever make this statement.

by Anonymousreply 212April 20, 2021 1:42 AM

'He could stay on in the UK until Wed to celebrate his 95-year-old gran's birthday.' They're not going to be celebrating it with Philip barely cold in his vault. There are still strict limits on who you can socialise with indoors.

by Anonymousreply 213April 20, 2021 1:50 AM

The Queen probably did not want Harry at her birthday. If she did I bet he would have been there. He is now a bitter reminder of his really outrageous behavior during what everyone knew were Philip's final days.

by Anonymousreply 214April 20, 2021 1:52 AM

Yes, r214. It would have been wrong to not allow him to attend the funeral. But she doesn’t have to suffer his presence at her birthday celebration.

Of course we’ll probably have to hear about the hand-drawn card from Archie and the cake Meghan and Harry baked and had flown to the castle. But at least she won’t have to see his raggedy mope on her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 215April 20, 2021 8:59 AM

[quote]there are a few versions of how Harry met Meghan, when they met, which mutual acquaintance introduced them.

That's how the huckster keeps the rubes in the game. Keep it vague, never say the same thing twice, keep 'em confused, so that you can never be caught out in a lie. And if you are caught, always, ALWAYS deny, claiming misunderstanding. Megs will never take responsibility for either her words or her actions. After all, she's innocent. THEY made me say/do it.

[quote]Meghan's "truth"

To Megs, "truth" is simply whatever she can spin to get exactly what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 216April 20, 2021 9:31 AM

I wonder who is paying all these trolls to go on the anti Meghan campaign. It would be one thing if it was focused on her supposed mistreatment of staff and leaking to the press.

Supposedly, she is the most ugly woman on the earth. She has no sense of style. She manipulated Harry into marriage. She will secretly hate her daughter. She singlehandedly caused the death of a 99 year old chronically ill man. She made Katherine cry. She sadistically wanted elite children to get cuts on their feet by demanding no socks be worn in their sandals for her wedding. She broke the heart of the Queen. Her mother supposedly caused the death of her father and she cheated out her brother of his inheritance. She emaciated the worldwide BELOVED Piers Morgan. She caused Station Osbourne to be so stressed out that she explode on TV and got fired. I'm sure if we look close enough and far back enough, she caused Diana's death because there's a pic of her stalking Harry in London when she was 10 years old.

I think it will soon come out that she directed Lil Nas X demonic music video

by Anonymousreply 217April 20, 2021 12:46 PM

sMEGs' Truths surely have killed the 99-year-old feeble geezer. Such a coldhearted snake she is!!!!

by Anonymousreply 218April 20, 2021 1:17 PM

R217 check out the Megster trolls on twitter. Hired by her publicists. It's easy to hate a golddigger nonentity like Markle.

by Anonymousreply 219April 20, 2021 2:30 PM

On here too, R219. And for the soulless and unemployed, Sunshine Sachs is hiring for social media positions, Google it.

by Anonymousreply 220April 20, 2021 2:33 PM

Fuck off, tinhat troll at R220. Your obsession with that PR firm identifies you as one of their operatives. A pitiful Larrie bitch.

by Anonymousreply 221April 20, 2021 3:08 PM

"a Larrie bitch"

Looked up Larrie: A person of the One Direction fandom who ship Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2021 9:22 PM

Meghan is such a sweetheart! Love her!

Would being less indulged as a child have reigned in her narcissism one wonders?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2021 10:08 PM

"rein in" before anyone oh dears!

although reign does bring this meg vid to mind

oh dear, she was not so nice to others then either, was she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2021 10:13 PM

She'll be annoyed they showed her natural hair.

by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2021 10:28 PM

Those videos with her dad are so sad r223. He really loved her and she appears to have loved him back. What went wrong?

by Anonymousreply 226April 22, 2021 10:42 PM

She was so fearless to show her pit stains in public as z-list cable tv stars can perspire and aspire all at once.

by Anonymousreply 227April 22, 2021 10:43 PM

Narcissism, R226.

It is rumored that she wanted him to cut off all contact with his other children to have continued contact with her. Ghosted him as she had planned to do all along, asthetics you know, but this way her narcissitic injury and victim hood could ruminate on it for life.

by Anonymousreply 228April 22, 2021 11:06 PM

Megdusa is pissed because Prince Louis is trending.

by Anonymousreply 229April 22, 2021 11:10 PM

Life is so HARD for the Meussa of Montecito, don't you know! She will have to go throw hot tea in someone's face to de-stress! Hopefully not the child.

by Anonymousreply 230April 22, 2021 11:15 PM

She was resentful of her father later in life because he is white, yet so piss-poor. That doesn't quite coalesce with her manufactured image of a black girl.

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2021 12:37 AM

'Those videos with her dad are so sad [R223]. He really loved her and she appears to have loved him back. What went wrong?'

He sold negative stories to the press and did sit down interviews about her, including a long documentary. But you know that, don't you, PR Troll? How many posts have you make about Sunshine Sachs today? You think in your arrogant paranoia that I'm a Sachs representative, don't you? Head to a psych ward asap, you lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 232April 23, 2021 1:57 AM

R228 is the sad, unintelligent Narc Troll. He's got narcissistic personality disorder himself and goes from thread to thread diagnosing celebs and blaming narcissism for every single thing they do.

by Anonymousreply 233April 23, 2021 1:58 AM

He made a good living and even won the lottery, fool spent his money on private school and university for Meghan!

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child'?

Shame Thomas and Prince Charles have never met, they have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 234April 23, 2021 3:32 AM

r234 how true - Meghan was embarrassed her father was fat, ugly and unsuccessful. She tried to portray herself as some unknown A lister from a classy background.

by Anonymousreply 235April 23, 2021 4:19 AM

R235 The public would have forgiven and understood an eccentric relative, maybe even found him endearing. I still can’t believe the drama with him around the wedding, and since.

by Anonymousreply 236April 23, 2021 7:08 AM

Another surprise pap walk. OMG, she was trailed by paps again, poor sMEGs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 23, 2021 10:06 AM

Why is the child wearing a ski hat in late April in southern California?

by Anonymousreply 238April 23, 2021 10:25 AM

R238, and why has she arranged all the things she’s carrying so that the paps can get the best shot of them? Archie facing the camera, not the hedge. The superfluous lunch box dangling where it can be seen and merched. Because a child who’s not even two years old needs a backpack for his trig and chem textbooks, and there’s not room for his lunch.

by Anonymousreply 239April 23, 2021 11:38 AM

I’m guessing the backpack has a spare set of clothes in case of “accidents” plus a stuffed animal for nap time. The other bag has snacks and wipes.

by Anonymousreply 240April 23, 2021 1:23 PM

R238 For the record, it's been grey and chilly this week.

by Anonymousreply 241April 23, 2021 1:28 PM

Us mag today; 'Archie's so excited to have a sister!' Archie's fucking 2. He has no idea what a sister is. Meghan's shills appear to have never actually known a 2 year old.

by Anonymousreply 242April 23, 2021 4:34 PM

Because sMEGs had to after Kate took her children shopping the other day. Sadly, Kate wasn't up to sMEGs' level of narcissism, thus we don't have the Cambridges' photos to show the world then. And Kate's privacy is really private.

[quote]It’s been a somber time, but the Duchess of Cambridge still made sure she was able to do something special with her kids before they returned to school this week. Prince George and Princess Charlotte have been on vacation from Thomas’s Battersea for the past few weeks; they spent part of the break at the family’s Norfolk country home, Anmer Hall, but returned to London prior to the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 23, 2021 4:44 PM

George is going to be really tall, look at those legs.

by Anonymousreply 244April 23, 2021 5:14 PM

And TOTALLY gay!!!

by Anonymousreply 245April 23, 2021 5:30 PM

School for someone not even 2 years old? A backpack and lunch bag? Our next Megdusa leak will be a description of the school supplies in the backpack. Trig book (Archie just loves Trig!), music notebook (Archie composed the new theme for our Earth Day podcast!), chemistry book (he asked the Queen for a Bunsen burner!).

The lunch bag will contain vegetables from their garden.

by Anonymousreply 246April 23, 2021 7:16 PM

she's always merching this woman so presumably she was paid to be photographed with the backpack and lunch bag

by Anonymousreply 247April 23, 2021 8:06 PM

Archie looked massive to me. Another one well over 6 foot as an adult just like trans Charlotte and George and Louis who will probably be some ugly height like 6ft 9. His skin looked lily white and he had a nice shape to his face.

by Anonymousreply 248April 23, 2021 11:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 24, 2021 12:15 AM

Harry and Meghan's white knights are so engaging and nice. What a great fandom. Really makes you want to cheer the couple on, not to mention sample their (eventual) creative work and other causes. Great advocacy. I'm sure they appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 250April 24, 2021 12:27 AM

Hahaha R250 - you know that Maldives trip is indefensible, especailly as Eyebags had just got back from Mustique and the couple were heading to the South Pacifiic later in the month. They merched a vacation at Cheval Blanc Maldives instead of staying with their eight month old son. Lots of articles mentioned the resort, hence it was MERCHED big time.

by Anonymousreply 251April 24, 2021 12:33 AM

Meghan's bitchy fangirl is going berserk. Please don't stab any girls in pink!

by Anonymousreply 252April 24, 2021 12:39 AM

Can someone translate the post at R251? It's in some obscure dialect.

by Anonymousreply 253April 24, 2021 12:42 AM

R253 Meghan is having an episode.

by Anonymousreply 254April 24, 2021 12:45 AM

Poor little Merchie. Mommy’s little slapback.

by Anonymousreply 255April 24, 2021 12:59 AM

You bitches can't even begin to defend Kate, Duchess of Merching and her free 200k Maldives holiday, but you all spaz out over Meghan holding an unbranded lunch box.

by Anonymousreply 256April 24, 2021 2:33 PM

Can you fat losers please go back to LSA and leave DL alone?

by Anonymousreply 257April 24, 2021 2:35 PM

R257 = 300lb-er projecting.

by Anonymousreply 258April 24, 2021 2:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 24, 2021 2:42 PM

Jesus this couple are past their best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 24, 2021 2:59 PM

WTF? This thread is still going? Who are these mentally ill MM haters obsessed with her and why?

by Anonymousreply 261April 24, 2021 3:08 PM

MEMEMEMEMEMEME is deplorable, as are her stans and "backers."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 24, 2021 3:15 PM

R257 if you go on LSA you'll discover there are plenty of posters who can't stand MeAgain.

by Anonymousreply 263April 24, 2021 4:39 PM

R263, do you spend your days searching out anti-Meghan comments online? Get a puppy or something. Or, don't, you might beat it for looking at you crosswise.

by Anonymousreply 264April 24, 2021 4:57 PM

Put that one on ignore R264. Believe me, a ton of posts will disappear.

by Anonymousreply 265April 24, 2021 5:01 PM

Has she cut off her mother too? Bitch prob deserved it! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME is the BEST! Love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 24, 2021 5:22 PM

r264 you - evidently - spend your days playing cheerleader for a D list actress who doesn't appeal in the least to gay men

by Anonymousreply 267April 24, 2021 5:24 PM

Meghan could have done SO much good in the world had she had a good character and if she was not a narc. She was offered unprecedented support, what a wasted opportunity. And they just keep merching and leaking, having turned their brand into a joke in short order.

by Anonymousreply 268April 24, 2021 5:25 PM

LOL, fake pity ^ ^ clown act

by Anonymousreply 269April 24, 2021 5:38 PM

r268, I agree that Meghan could have done a lot of good helping people if she weren't completely devoid of human decency. It's a sad situation.

by Anonymousreply 270April 24, 2021 6:15 PM

Particularly for their children, cut off from any extended family relationships, R270. All the chaos, negativity and turnover in staff/caregivers is very damaging for children.

by Anonymousreply 271April 24, 2021 6:30 PM

Let's pray to God Almighty that Meghan reads these threads and takes all the excellent advice here. Maybe she can mend her ways, clean up her act, and adhere to DL's standards for black fraus.

by Anonymousreply 272April 24, 2021 8:41 PM

'Shame that Harry and Megs do not have the happiness and close family connections,'

Shame Diana isn't around but Doria very much is and lives close, too. Archie would barely have seen his uppity cousins if he had stayed in England and he wouldn't have had a grandmother close by. At least he doesn't have to be traumatised by being told that he's inferior to William's brats.

by Anonymousreply 273April 24, 2021 10:38 PM

My god, the Meghan Derangement Syndrome has really taken over your brains. I'd hate to find out I know any of you anti Meghan trolls personally. You're really mentally ill in your obsession, and you're potentially dangerous to yourself and others, including Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 274April 24, 2021 10:44 PM

R273 then Meghan'll have to hire more security! Daddy! Give us more money! - Princeling Harry

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2021 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!