Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's Friday, so tell me (more) about Kate Jackson.

DL, you are wise and experienced. Please continue to share your collective knowledge of actress Kate Jackson with me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Do your own research, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2021 11:52 AM

I think I heard one time that she was almost cast in Kramer vs. Kramer but couldn’t get time off to do it. Might just be a rumor though. I don’t remember where I heard it. Wonder if anyone on the DL has ever mentioned it?

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2021 12:35 PM

Well, hello gorgeous Angel :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2021 12:49 PM

Which one of you bought the Kate doll for $5,100.00?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2021 7:47 PM

I don't want a doll. I want Sabrina's Pinto. The real one!

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2021 8:54 PM

Time for my favorite dyke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2021 5:48 PM

Here's to a bright weekend, Angels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2021 6:38 PM

Honest question- Why is there no kind of update on her? No current pictures or anything? No interviews?

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2021 7:27 PM

Her husband, Andrew (son of actress Stella Stevens) took her to the cleaners in their divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2021 9:03 PM

After Scarecrow and Mrs. King ended, I offered her a job as a cleaning woman in my hotel.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2021 9:06 PM

She wishes she had tits like mine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2021 10:13 PM

R9 Kate has chosen to live a very private life. It's her right to do so. There is no need for a celebrity to share their lives, do interviews etc. when they are retired. Someone who runs a social media account knows Kate Jackson personally and is in touch with her frequently. She made it possible for Kate's fans to write a personal message for her earlier this year. People from all over the world. Kate responded immediately, feeling very fortunate, saying she was so grateful for the genuine affection of every person who took the time to write. That was very sweet.

Do not believe everything you read about Kate. People read something on social media and spread it. Awful and vile gossip. They should be ashamed of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2021 10:26 PM

Sabrina's apartment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2021 11:50 PM

The rare Sabrina/Bosley trading card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2021 2:58 AM

She has what my mother used to call a "severe face". It has something to do with the shape of the eyebrows, but even when they're happy , people with severe faces always look angry.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2021 3:04 AM

If your mother said so. Nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2021 6:53 AM

That is another thing I miss from the 70s since actors are now all botox bunnies and are unable to be genuinely subtle. Kate's facial expressions did not give away that much of her emotions, yet it's easy to see what she is thinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2021 7:07 AM

No outfit is complete without a Sabrina Duncan pendant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2021 7:42 AM

She's still a mediocre, has-been actress no matter how many Friday's come and go.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2021 7:45 AM

Hey Cheryl R12! Ed here! I see you're ready. I'll write another Kris centered episode for you. Just come on over!

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2021 7:49 AM

The Kate Jackson troll is back with its tales of knowing someone who has access to the homeless shelter where Kate lives, with no computer, no phone, and no running water.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2021 8:34 AM

Haha the crazy, jealous bitch is back. Don't you have a place to go? I mean I know you're stuck in your van at the trailer park. Free yourself, unlock the door, talk to someone! Your mental instability needs to be treated, though. For now, find some shelter. There must be some DL Cheryl or Shelley threads. You could worship them there, in a safe place. And you could hate on anyone else. Create a thread, do something but do us a favor. Stop whining, stop lying! Get better! And most importantly: get HELP!

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2021 9:19 AM

Cheryl Ladd is a kind and generous performer, Who is loved by all cast members and crew.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2021 5:44 AM

^ But her pussy stank.

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2021 6:12 AM

Doesn't Cheryl The Cold Bitch Ladd have her own thread? On the other hand she's not popular on DL so how should she. Aren't there any Ladd née Stoppelmoor fans except for the crazy loon who keeps coming back here?

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2021 7:06 AM

R26 I'm a Farrah fan, you psychotic, lonely, lying Kate Jackson CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2021 10:23 AM

R13 Sounds like a wonderful idea! I bet Kate loved the messages she got from everyone!

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Cheryl Lad took that show to #1 during its 2nd season. Those are the facts. Im sure Kate thought the show would flop when Farrah left and Cheryl replaced her. I really give Cheryl credit.

by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2021 4:43 PM

I agree. Cheryl did a good job replacing Farrah. Everyone was worried it wouldn't work out but it did. I like season 1 and 2! But Cheryl also got by because there were still two original Angels on board. Once Kate left the show suffered and no replacement could save it. There wasn't much Shelley could do about it. No replacement would have worked. They did Shelley dirty.

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote] how many Friday's come and go

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 31April 25, 2021 6:14 PM

R31 Today is Sunday, hon.

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2021 6:20 PM

R28 She did! Kate received a pdf by email. About 30 pages with all the personal messages her fans had written for her. People from the US, Canada, Argentina, Columbia, more than 10 European countries, Australia, NZ and a couple of Asian countries. From a 13 year old girl, an 18 year old guy (who also added a message from his grandmother) up to folks in their 80s! And everyone who had contributed to this lovely surprise for Kate Jackson received the document with all the messages as well! It was fun and touching to read and see the love for Kate.

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2021 8:02 PM

A young Kate on Bonanza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 29, 2021 5:21 PM

R34 God that was awful. But I did like her hair, and the lecherous Ben Cartwright impersonator..

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2021 7:26 AM

Even without playing the clip at R34, you can see what a horrible actress she is. She's one of those who can't BARE to look at her costar, so she looks WAAAAY off screen at some inanimate object instead.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2021 7:35 AM

Kate Jackson was a Mercury girl in her day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2021 7:42 AM

Just two dykes hanging out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2021 4:08 PM

Let me tell you about Cheryl Ladd. I was a shopbottom in Weho in 1984. We didn’t have the item she wanted, so she asked me to call around to other stores to see if they had it. I was young and naive, so instead of telling her to fuck off I called a few places. As I dialed (yes, dialed) the phone, I could feel icy stares on me and heard giggles, and I realized that she and her daughters (?) were making fun of me, the fag who had to work in for a living serving them. They really were mean girls. Well, the daughters were girls. She was closer to middle age. Trashy insecure childish behavior.

I daydream that Kate would have been much nicer, or at least had manners.

by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2021 4:45 PM

A parade of turtlenecks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2021 5:26 PM

R39. Cheryl had 1 daughter in 1984, but good try...

by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2021 5:48 PM

She dated some hot men early on, Warren Beatty and Edward Albert. And was married to this one, Andrew Stevens for three years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2021 5:54 PM

R39 Thanks for sharing! Not surprised to hear that. I never understood Cheryl Ladd's appeal. As Kris (and as herself) she lacked warmth, seemed cold. Ladd has a daughter so the second girl was likely her daughter's friend.

A Datalounger who worked on the Charlie’s Angels set tells it like it is. Someone who was never interviewed because he was a no-name but he witnessed some stuff when Kate, Farrah, Jaclyn and a certain Cheryl were there. You won't be surprised to hear what he says about Ladd.

This is an excerpt (the whole reply 166 in the thread "Ladd Still Hurt About Charlie's Angeles Reunion Snub").

"Kate didn't hate Cheryl because she replaced Farrah. That's nonsense. Cheryl is the bitch- not Kate. I worked on Charlie's Angels the first couple of seasons. What a fucking madhouse. But Kate was very nice to people, including the people working on the set who weren't "stars". People liked her. She was more down to Earth in many ways.

Farrah was very sweet, and she had a great sense of humor in the sense that she'd laugh at everyone's jokes (even when they were rather lame. :)) She was beautiful, but I always remember her as being rather petite (which is not really borne out by the videos i see of her). I remember her that way though. I don't think she was very tall.

That set was fucking crazy.There was so much activity all the time, it drove me crazy. Hair and make-up (people) were always flying around between takes, and it drove Kate crazy frankly. :) I don't think Jackie was too crazy about it either. Farrah was always such a damn good sport, she never seemed to mind. I never met an actress who was so agreeably nice all the time. It got annoying sometimes. :) But the other girls loved her.

Cheryl was a fucking nuisance from day one. She seemed nice enough at first, but that fucking husband of hers was always showing up on set "monitoring" her treatment. He worked in the biz, if I remember correctly, and I think his dad had been a movie star from the great old days. I don't remember who. What an asshole! And for someone who was plucked from obscurity she acted like her shit didn't stink. She ordered people around like she was the Queen of Sheba. I remember her ordering someone to get her a soft drink once, and the poor girl brought her the wrong one. you would've thought the girl had killed her dog, the way that Ladd carried on. I know that Kate hated her for that shit. Kate was a pro-she never treated people like that. There was a rumor going around the set once that Kate and Jackie called her "the witch" behind her back, and that wouldn't surprise me. She was not a nice person.

Plus, Ladd and her husband were BIG time Republicans. And very conservative. Now, this did not sit well with Jackson who was always a big liberal. I have no idea what Jackie was politically, but when Ladd started talking politics, Jackie would apparently always find some polite excuse to leave.

You have to understand- Farrah had been a ray of sunshine on that set. She was always so goddamn pleasant and happy. :) Then Ladd comes along, and she's a little bitch who acts like the world owes her something, and that she should be treated like a Queen. That creates a LOT of tension, particularly given the comparison. And Ladd really didn't have much interest in befriending the other girls anyway- she was really not a friendly girl"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2021 6:02 PM

She gave off an amazing lesbian vibe.

That may be what drove Michael Ontkean to gayness in the groundbreaking 1982 movie Making Love.

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2021 6:03 PM

R41 The Kate Jackson troll will go to the ends the earth to destroy Cheryl Ladd.

Regardless of Ladd's religious affiliation or political party, I am glad to see that it's smear campaign against Kris Munroe is not working!

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2021 9:13 AM

R43 you are seriously psychotic. How many times are you going to repost your BS Charlie's Angels insider story???

It's Friday, so once again let's tell the TRUTH about Kate Jackson

Kate Jackson is a drug user.

Kate Jackson is a hoarder.

Kate Jackson is no longer welcome in Hollywood because HER horrible behavior on sets.

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2021 9:22 AM

I’ve mentioned this here before, but back in the 90s in went on a few dates with this guy who had lived in LA and had worked in the biz. He said he had worked with Cheryl Ladd and she was a lesbian. Told me her girlfriend was another actress, but I don’t remember who he said. This dude was a mess, so who knows. I asked him if he was SURE he meant Cheryl Ladd, and he was adamant. Seems like a weirdly random thing to make up, but again, consider the source.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2021 2:03 PM

The Cheryl Ladd troll in another severe meltdown this weekend R46. Just like two weeks ago R27. His behavior is embarrassing and alarming. The same old lies about Kate Jackson. Cheryl Ladd is a hard-core right winger but that doesn't bother that nutcase. Why am I not surprised! This Cheryl loon is a rag sheet worshipper, his level of intelligence as low as it gets. Mentally unstable or malicious. Probably both.

It’s interesting to read R39 encounter with arrogant Ladd. Then what the guy on the Charlie’s Angels set says about Ladd R43. No coincidence that’s for sure! That says it all: "I remember her ordering someone to get her a soft drink once, and the poor girl brought her the wrong one. you would've thought the girl had killed her dog, the way that Ladd carried on. I know that Kate hated her for that shit. Kate was a pro-she never treated people like that."

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2021 3:55 PM

It's Friday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2021 1:14 PM

For your feets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2021 3:09 AM

It just hurts my heart that Kate Jackson didn’t score Michael Ontkean. He’s no Richard Hatch, but still...he was fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2021 3:25 AM

Kate and Chaz Bono

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2021 6:30 AM

I love Datalounge.

Only here would we have a war between fans of actresses from a 70's female TV show... And it will go on for another hundred years still.

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2021 8:13 AM

I had such a crush on Kate as a young gay boy.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2021 8:14 AM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2021 9:32 AM

What did Kate think of Cheryl on the set of Spelling's production of Satan's School For Girls in '73?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2021 12:04 PM

R52 Cute pic. Chaz, then Chastity Bono, had a huge crush on Kate Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2021 3:26 PM

Is Kate still homeless?

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2021 8:08 AM

R33 Very cool! Shame I missed this opportunity. I would've loved to send a personal email message to Kate. But love to see the love for her from so many fans around the globe!

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2021 3:02 PM

Kate with Cher, Vitas Gerulaitis, & Ron Duguay in Vegas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 29, 2021 7:42 AM

Love that pic! The guy sitting next to Kate is actually Swedish tennis pro Björn Borg. He was No. 1 for many years throughout the 70's.

by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2021 8:15 AM

It's Saturday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2021 8:21 AM

The episode in question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2021 8:27 AM

More Kate Jackson car commercials!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2021 8:35 AM

R62 R63 In the book "Live From New York: The Complete, Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live as Told by Its Stars, Writers, and Guests" Kate Jackson says:

"After I had hosted the show, we went to the bar that John and Dan owned. And Joni Mitchell was there, and there were musicians and other writers, and it was a terrific group of people to be around in such a small room. But it got to be the time for me to leave, because I had an early flight in the morning, and Billy Murray walked me out to the car. I got in and closed the door and as we were beginning to pull out, I turned around and looked behind me and there was Billy, standing in the street, waving. Snow was falling all around him - just the sweetest thing. I had been terrified of hosting. I was so afraid. But I knew that I had to do it, it was one of those things where you’re really afraid to do something and you know you have to take the chance. You just have to push yourself and do it. And I remember saying to a friend of mine who went with me, „Well, I’ll never do that again, because it will never get that good again. That was as good as it gets.""

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2021 1:02 PM

Kate needs to reboot Scarecrow and Mrs. King and star as the head of The Agency.

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2021 1:16 PM

She was the biggest star to ever be on Dark Shadows, and would let you know it.

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2021 1:30 PM

Kate Jackson was (is) a pretty woman, so I can't imagine how incredibly awkward it must have been for her to be continually regarded as the -- ahem -- "smart" one in Charlie's Angels. Hollywood can be pretty rough. She was the Vivian Vance of the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2021 1:33 PM

Joan Bennett was a MUCH bigger star than Kate Jackson ever was.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2021 3:37 PM

Who is Joan Bennett?

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2021 4:01 PM

Hilarious to consider Jackson's fans think that if ONLY Meryl Streep hadn't stolen HER part in Kramer vs. Kramer, that she would've had a huge career in movies. Yeah right. That must be why she was reduced to doing car commercials 15-20 years later...

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2021 5:24 PM

I don't remember reading where anyone said Streep stole her part R71 .

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2021 5:52 PM

One of those nostalgia channels was showing a marathon of The Rookies last weekend. That was a childhood favorite in my household. Kate played a supporting role. On a side note, why is the picture blurry on so many of those channels?

by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2021 6:10 PM

R72, I ran into some fangurls about a year ago on youtube that offered up that ridiculous argument/rationale. But they had nothing to back it up rationally. Just checked and the comments have been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2021 7:34 PM

Well, this is not Youtube. It's DL. This thread is about DL fave Kate Jackson. It's not about Meryl Streep. Unless a Streep fan (and Kate hater) makes some arrogant claim. So relax and enjoy the ride. R72 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2021 8:47 PM

R69

Darling, it was joke.

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote] On a side note, why is the picture blurry on so many of those channels?

Because your eyes are old.

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2021 11:40 PM

While closing the show (SNL R63), Kate shouts 'I love you Andrew!" in reference to her then husband Andrew Stevens.

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2021 12:42 AM

Little did she know the Brinks truck was on its way to her house...

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] Little did she know the Brinks truck was on its way to her house...

To tag team a lubed-up Andy?

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2021 1:38 AM

While on The Match Game, she wrote notes saying hello and whatnot to "Egg" on her cards. Egg was her nickname for Edward Albert.

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2021 4:56 AM

I thought that was me!

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2021 6:36 AM

Or me

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2021 6:37 AM

R63 John Belushi was in a terrible state prior to the show airing on Feb. 24, 1979. He had been out with Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood and he was a mess. He was coughing, he looked terrible and the doctor said ‘John can’t go on’.

Kate Jackson didn’t know that. „I heard later that paramedics had been called over to the studio and were standing by for John all through the show. But John didn't miss the show. He was perspiring a little bit. But he never, never went way off on a wrong tangent, never went off the cards, or never messed anything up that made it hard for me to get back on track. He did what he was supposed to do.

John called me afterwards. For weeks he would call me on Thursday afternoons just to say hello and to thank me for saving his life. 'Wow,' he’d say. 'Katie, man, you really saved my life, wow, and thank you.' And I frankly didn’t know what he was talking about. I didn’t know why he was calling; he was just so sweet, you know. Danny had told me, 'John is a bad boy, but a good man.‘ "

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2021 8:57 AM

Remember when Kate Jackson announced her autobiography "The Smart One" in 2001?

Release dates kept getting put off.

20 years later bitch still can't finish it!

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2021 9:24 AM

R85

Not while Stella's alive. That bitch will cut her if she badmouths Andy.

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2021 1:07 PM

I've been rewatching Angels and I really like Kate's understated, natural beauty. I can't imagine what she would look like with hideously injected lips that's so popular these days, I doubt it would be an improvement, her thin lips work with her face

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2021 1:30 PM

They also work to attract the ladies!

by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2021 4:27 PM

Having an obvious dyke on a prime time show back then gave a lot of young women courage to come out. For that I give Jackson credit.

by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2021 4:58 PM

Wait a minute...................... Shelley, Cheryl and Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2021 11:56 PM

How in all that is holy did R87 get 18 WWs? 😳

by Anonymousreply 91June 11, 2021 12:09 AM

Great chemistry, best friends, the original Angels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 11, 2021 7:22 AM

Let's not. Ever again.

by Anonymousreply 93June 11, 2021 8:06 AM

Kate & Sam Melville reunited in the 80s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 11, 2021 8:17 AM

Why did Kate Jackson’s career go straight down the shitter?

by Anonymousreply 95June 11, 2021 8:21 AM

"It may come as no surprise that a gay photographer was among those who helped shape the glamorous image of Charlie's Angels. Donald Sanders was in the right place at the right time. A still photographer working for ABC in the mid '70s, he was given the opportunity to stand in for a higher ranking photog, Bert Middleman, to shoot some "bimbos" on a show that Middleman assured Sanders was a joke and a dud. Sanders was hungry and thought it sounded like fun, and coincidentally was already friends with Farrah Fawcett.

The three young ladies on the show — Fawcett, Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith — were indeed beautiful, but Sanders was told to play it down, to give them a "casual California" look. And these stills, unretouched, show exactly how beautiful they were.

Sanders was in other "right place, right time" moments, like being able to cover the first Gay Pride parade in Hollywood in 1970."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 11, 2021 8:42 AM

Kate on Hollywood Squares (2001)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2021 6:30 PM

KJ & Chevy Chase at his very cutest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2021 8:10 PM

With Jaclyn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2021 7:52 AM

Live out your Sabina fantasy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2021 8:09 AM

Recent-ish pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2021 10:13 PM

Still skinny, I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 102June 23, 2021 2:38 AM

R99, well we know who wears the pants in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2021 8:37 PM

Great actress; too bad she didn't get the Streep role in Kramer

Would have altered her trajectory

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2021 8:40 PM

She doesn’t look like she’s living in her van anymore @ r101. (Or is that the van, behind her?)

by Anonymousreply 105June 25, 2021 3:52 AM

"Kate Jackson remembers Farrah Fawcett"

12 years ago today Farrah passed away. This article was published two days later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 25, 2021 2:21 PM

Given the success of her TV career and the handful of successful shows she was on, I think it's sad and rather surprising that she is now not financially well off. I guess a few bad choices and a few bad men can make short work of a girl's nest egg.

by Anonymousreply 107June 25, 2021 2:52 PM

R104: Ruh-oh. It's the "Kate Could've Had Meryl's Career" Troll!

by Anonymousreply 108June 25, 2021 3:08 PM

R106 A beautiful tribute. BFFs.

by Anonymousreply 109June 25, 2021 7:25 PM

Ah yes, my Friday night ritual of donning on my favorite turtleneck, logging on to DL, and reminiscing about Kate Jackson while I cradle my mug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 26, 2021 12:02 AM

For the dl drag queens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 26, 2021 12:15 AM

R108, I'm not R104, but I don't think the argument is that she would have had Meryl's career, just a different path for herself.

Working with a great director and cast would have likely have changed Kate's career for the better. It was a lost opportunity.

Anyhow, it's a tired topic. Kate had a better career than most aspiring actors and left her mark.

by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2021 3:07 AM

R10 I have a lovely vintage mug perfect for cradling and scrolling DL while I reflect on Ms. Jackson.

It's put me in the mood for some Dark Shadows.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2021 3:10 AM

Picnicking with Cher & Jane Fonda. Don't know if it was on a Friday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 2, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote]R111 For the dl drag queens!

No drag queen wants to dress up as Kate Jackson.

(Sadly, this was her downfall.)

by Anonymousreply 115July 2, 2021 10:57 PM

R114 Those were the times!

by Anonymousreply 116July 2, 2021 11:59 PM

Kate looks like a butcher Cristina Raines in r114

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 3, 2021 2:21 AM

Fonda had great hair, but that color is no picnic for my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 118July 3, 2021 2:26 AM

Maybe that was during Fonda’s “China Syndrome” era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 3, 2021 2:36 AM

Nuclear red?

by Anonymousreply 120July 3, 2021 2:39 AM

CHINA SYNDROME and KRAMER VS. KRAMER were in pre production at the same time. I wonder if Fonda thought, “Oh, this chick is gonna be a movie star” for 5 (mistaken) minutes, and had her over (?)

by Anonymousreply 121July 3, 2021 2:48 AM

Just three gals R114 who would spend their weekends at Jane's ranch in Santa Barbara. Enjoying some make-up free, carefree moments away from the Hollywood craziness. The kids in the pic are: Troy Garity, Vanessa Vadim and Chastity Bono. The photo was taken in spring/early summer 1978.

by Anonymousreply 122July 3, 2021 12:25 PM

Here is Kate in the pilot for Arly Hanks.

Arly Hanks is a 1993 American television pilot based on the first book of Joan Hess's series Malice in Maggody. Written by Sean Clark and directed by Arlene Sanford, it screened on CBS on August 20, 1994. Due to low ratings, the show was removed from the CBS season. Filmed in Atlanta, Georgia,[1] the plot centered on Arly Hanks (Kate Jackson) who, after divorcing her husband, leaves her life in New York City and returns to her small hometown of Maggody, Arkansas. She becomes Sheriff of Maggody and deals with mischievous residents while solving mysteries. (Wikipedia)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2021 5:15 PM

5's Company

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 16, 2021 7:00 PM

Kate looks terrified that she’s being touched by a man in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 125July 16, 2021 7:53 PM

R108; God, no; I don't think Kate could have had Meryl's career.

I don't think Meryl could have gotten two Emmy nominations for playing Sabrina Duncan either.

Two different women. But getting that role would have gotten her other ones.

Kate's a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 126July 16, 2021 9:02 PM

R124 That's when Kate and Cher met for the first time and became friends.

by Anonymousreply 127July 16, 2021 11:02 PM

Cher probably liked dikey Kate because she’d lick her pussy.

Anytime, anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 128July 17, 2021 7:36 AM

Our Sabrina Duncan had the best undercover assignments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 17, 2021 8:09 AM

R129, one of my favorite CA episodes and favorite undercover roles for Sabrina; the other angels could never pull those off; none of them, not really.

"Mrs. Bosley" was scarier than the villains in those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 130July 19, 2021 8:39 AM

Kate Jackson and fellow actor Taylor Lacher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 23, 2021 6:39 PM

^ I remember him from a CA episode where he gave Sabrina some information about a case he was mixed up in. She said "why are you so good to me?" and he replied: "Because I'm hoping you'll be good to me." I nearly missed the fainting couch.

by Anonymousreply 132July 23, 2021 6:47 PM

You're right R132. I was just going to post this. Kate and Taylor had great chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 23, 2021 6:52 PM

Oooh Angels on the Air is also the ep with Linda Dano! It's got everything!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 23, 2021 10:28 PM

Remember when Kate showed up for the first ep of season 3 with a new haircut? I think Nolan Miller said that Kate called him pre-season 3 with a new interest in getting all dolled up for the third season, but it only lasted one episode and she was back to the regular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 30, 2021 7:57 PM

It aged her about 5 years though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 30, 2021 7:59 PM

Same ol lez Sabrina Duncan.

by Anonymousreply 137July 30, 2021 8:12 PM

I grew up down the street from Kate in Mountain Brook. If you wonder where she got her exotic but attractive features, you would not need to look any further than her mother. Kate is a much taller version of her late mother. She had a sister who was a clone of their father. She was always very nice and I'm sorry that she hasn't had the best luck lately.

by Anonymousreply 138July 30, 2021 8:16 PM

R138 Thanks for sharing! Kate Jackson is my favorite actress and a striking beauty. Great to get some insight from someone who grew up down the street from her.

by Anonymousreply 139July 30, 2021 9:57 PM

The haircut AND Andrew Stevens aged her five years.

by Anonymousreply 140July 31, 2021 2:17 AM

I think the point of that hairdo was to age her; Sabrina was paired with Dean Martin's character.

Dean's character was a gambler whose guts and wits were smarter than James Hong -- that Asian guy who's in EVERYTHING who had a calculator and math on his side at the craps table.

Or maybe it was blackjack.

Yeah, Hong has 442 credits; he was born in 1929 and he's STILL WORKING

by Anonymousreply 141July 31, 2021 2:26 AM

R138 Thank you for sharing!

What was her family like?

by Anonymousreply 142July 31, 2021 8:41 AM

Great post R138! Just reminds me of a Utube post I saw recently. James R. wrote: "I went to high school with Kate Jackson at Mt. Brook. She never changed. She always remained grounded and was always kind."

by Anonymousreply 143July 31, 2021 6:52 PM

Kate Jackson sends her regards!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 4, 2021 7:35 PM

"I can handle anything. But, I can't handle the silence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 5, 2021 7:09 PM

“I can handle anything. But, I can't handle being dropped from [italic]Kramer vs. Kramer."

by Anonymousreply 146August 6, 2021 6:27 AM

My exesh were never shilent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 6, 2021 7:38 AM

R145 Kate Jackson is a terrific actress! This is such a powerful scene. I experienced the same situation at one point in my life. A partner that went silent, wouldn't laugh, nothing. I couldn't get him to speak. I should have done the same like Claire. And it's exactly how I felt! "I can handle anything. But, I can't handle the silence."

by Anonymousreply 148August 6, 2021 8:27 AM

With Joan Collins and Joan's ex, Peter Holm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 13, 2021 7:19 AM

Last night, GET aired the two-parter of CA introducing Tiffany. The explanation for Sabrina's absence was she ran off and got married, and was pregnant. I bet Kate was pissed, if she even ever knew.

by Anonymousreply 150August 13, 2021 4:26 PM

R149 Kate looks stunning,

R150 The producers didn't try hard enough. Nothing new. And at that point I don't think Kate cared any longer. She left at the right time. And CA was in big trouble.

by Anonymousreply 151August 13, 2021 5:26 PM

R150 / R151 Shelley just sold her house. Kate lives in a van down by the river.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 14, 2021 9:57 AM

#ShelleyWins

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2021 5:53 PM

Honestly, I wonder what poor Kate’s life is actually like. Does she go out? Does she spend her days throwing water glasses at the wall?

I bet she has 4 dogs.

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2021 6:54 PM

When the original Charlie's Angels won the People's Choice award in 1977. What a moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 15, 2021 7:53 AM

Great find R155! Such a joy to watch Kate, Jaclyn, Farrah and David. True friends. And Kate was so excited, so hilarious and charming. They had a blast and the audience loved it!

by Anonymousreply 156August 16, 2021 8:51 AM

Does Shelley have offspring?

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2021 9:19 AM

Is Kate barren?

by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2021 3:32 PM

Kate was pregnant in 1992 when she was in her early forties. Sadly she had a miscarriage and was told this was her last chance to have a child.

by Anonymousreply 159August 16, 2021 4:50 PM

I bet she faked the whole thing, “for a little publicity.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 16, 2021 7:29 PM

She has an adopted son (mentioned upthread). You never see any pictures of the two of them together. He’d be an adult now.

by Anonymousreply 161August 16, 2021 8:23 PM

Her son's not mentioned upthread.

by Anonymousreply 162August 17, 2021 8:31 AM

R161 Pictures with her son?

Nobody's seen a picture of "The old crazy recluse" since 2010!!

by Anonymousreply 163August 17, 2021 9:34 AM

I didn't know that R159. That had to be devastating for Kate. I'm glad she had the chance to adopt a child.

by Anonymousreply 164August 17, 2021 11:09 AM

"Kate Jackson as Sabrina" iron-on T-shirt decal from 1976.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 27, 2021 3:42 AM

R165. I found this shirt in a thrift store and wore it to a pool party -I got so much attention. People expect Farrah, no one imagined that Sabrina had her own iron on

by Anonymousreply 166August 27, 2021 5:13 AM

I would wear! Love it!

by Anonymousreply 167August 27, 2021 6:57 AM

Poor Kate. On the upside, her van was not in the path of Ida.

by Anonymousreply 168August 30, 2021 8:02 AM

Iconic Sabrina Duncan steals a truck and gets arrested. One of my favorite Kate Jackson scenes on Angels. Great fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2021 7:36 AM

^^^Kate was giving Bonnie Franklin a run for her money in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2021 6:01 AM

R169 Yeah, this is fav Sabrina Duncan scene and it has it all: suspense, action and humor. Perfect for Kate. Pity they didn't show the whole scene. Right after Sabrina gets arrested we see all the Angels and Bos arriving at the agency late at night. And we learn that Kris, Kelly and Bos had to bail her out and they wonder what Charlie's gonna say. Very entertaining and fun.

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2021 7:49 AM

Titless Lesbo du jour!

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2021 7:57 AM

You got it R171 This is one of the many great Sabrina moments.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2021 8:18 AM

Candid 70s shot of Kate & Penny Marshall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 10, 2021 6:37 AM

So sad - our Kate is the last surviving cast member of that timeless classic “Death Cruise”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 10, 2021 6:50 PM

Little seen interview with Kate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 10, 2021 8:50 PM

9/11: Someone here mentioned last year I think, that Kate and her son had been on vacation at Martha's Vineyard in September 2001. They were supposed to be on flight American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to LA (the first plane that was hijacked and crashed into the North Tower of the WTC). However, Kate decided to extend their stay. They were the lucky ones, like many others who rebooked or missed their flight etc. That moment when you realize...

by Anonymousreply 177September 11, 2021 12:51 PM

Someone on Twitter is trying to find out if Kate Jackson was in Pittsburgh summer of 1977.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 25, 2021 1:55 AM

Maybe it was noted imposter, Carol Brewster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 25, 2021 2:21 AM

Does Kate look a little like Jaclyn here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 25, 2021 2:49 AM

Gorgeous dress in R180.

I could use some Kate Jackson for my Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2021 3:52 AM

1991 video with Kate, Jaclyn and Cheryl. The tension and dislike between Kate and Cheryl is palpable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2021 3:56 AM

^ Jaclyn doesn’t sense the tension as she’s too preoccupied thinking about the new shelter kitten she recently adopted.

by Anonymousreply 183October 2, 2021 5:48 AM

Jac wasn't thinking about what she'd name the kitten. They were all called--

by Anonymousreply 184October 2, 2021 6:59 PM

I know the show was almost rebooted in the late 1980s but why didn't any of the original run Angels reunite for TV movies in the 1990s. If it was good enough for Cagney and Lacey...

by Anonymousreply 185October 2, 2021 7:00 PM

R185 They could never get 3 of the Angels to agree. Its not like people wanted to see Tiffany Welles or Julie Rogers again...

by Anonymousreply 186October 4, 2021 4:54 AM

Even Steve and Jamie got back together for those horrid reunion movies.

by Anonymousreply 187October 4, 2021 7:20 AM

[Quote] They could never get 3 of the Angels to agree.

Kate hated Cheryl that much? Farrah had that much going on in the '90s?

by Anonymousreply 188October 4, 2021 11:36 AM

[Quote] Its not like people wanted to see Tiffany Welles or Julie Rogers again...

And yet Shelley hosted one of those marathon/retrospectives.

by Anonymousreply 189October 4, 2021 11:37 AM

R189 I watched that and was kinda shocked. I give Shelley credit, this was after they treated her so poorly. The literally fired her and then made her continue filming the last couple of episodes of the 4th season. She found out she was let go from the press.

by Anonymousreply 190October 4, 2021 5:07 PM

Well, Nolan Miller said that Shelley became a pain in the ass almost instantly when she joined the show. I expect there was a lot of noise that she should have tuned out but she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 191October 4, 2021 5:18 PM

Jackson and Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 8, 2021 7:38 AM

In "Barefoot in the Park" with Andrew Stevens at the Burt Reynolds Dinner Theater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 15, 2021 7:27 AM

Great find! I've never seen that photo. ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 194October 15, 2021 5:04 PM

Somebody put her 1981 Made-For-TV movie, 'Thin Ice', onto YouTube this week-

Thin Ice is a 1981 CBS network television movie which aired on February 17, 1981. Set in a community in South Carolina, a widowed high school teacher starts a relationship with one of her male students.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 15, 2021 7:19 PM

With David Copperfield in '77. Two heads of great hair.

Happy Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 15, 2021 9:55 PM

Telethon with the cast of Three's Company and Cher. 1978.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 22, 2021 4:46 AM

shit actress with a shit attitude.

by Anonymousreply 198October 22, 2021 4:58 AM

Wish there was video of this R197

by Anonymousreply 199October 22, 2021 6:02 AM

Kate and Farrah look gorgeous in their dresses in R180 And there was true sisterhood and chemistry. Great photograph.

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2021 9:27 AM

Friday, October 29th is Kate’s bday! Practically a DL holiday!

by Anonymousreply 201October 29, 2021 1:58 AM

Should we each send her a dollar? Start the GoFundMe! We have to get her out of that van.

by Anonymousreply 202October 29, 2021 2:25 AM

Kate was born three years and three days after fellow Scorpio Jaclyn Smith. Happy 73rd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 29, 2021 3:34 AM

Great photo of these gorgeous birthday girls! BFFs Kate and Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 204October 29, 2021 5:46 AM

Kate always looks so much older than Jaclyn. She’s younger??

by Anonymousreply 205October 29, 2021 6:38 AM

Happy Birthday, lovely Kate Jackson! We love you <3

by Anonymousreply 206October 29, 2021 1:35 PM

Well, not all of us.

But I’d read her book. The chapter on Kramer vs. Kramer would be a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 207October 30, 2021 2:27 AM

“Imagine yourself in a Mercury….”

by Anonymousreply 208October 30, 2021 2:32 AM

Happy birthday Ms Jackson!

I hope she had a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 209October 30, 2021 4:08 AM

She might. But you can’t tell if it’s day or night when you live in a van by the river, with layers of old, hoarded newspaper taped over the windows.

by Anonymousreply 210October 30, 2021 4:14 AM

I love that her birthday is on a Friday this year. All the more reason to gather together.

I do hope Kate finds it in herself to communicate with the world again. If not, the narrative after her death will be completely out of her control, spun by tabloids for maximum tragedy.

She's had a long and interesting life; it would be a shame to see it pared down to "sad last days" in her death. Many public figures have come back after far worse. Certainly she could, too. Americans love a comeback story.

Or perhaps her kid will write a Mother Dearest one day. I'd pay to read it.

by Anonymousreply 211October 30, 2021 5:49 AM

It is ridiculous that she doesn't have a star on the Walk of Fame.

Jaclyn should pay the fee as a gift, send a stylist to get Kate red carpet ready, and accompany her to the ceremony.

Years ago some fans had a campaign going, but it was pre-social media and not easy to spread the word.

Anyhow, I'm going to relax with my G&T while watching a classic Charlie's Angels episode- The Mexican Connection. Or maybe Dirty Business. Hmmm...

Cheers to Kate, with wishes of many happy returns of the day!

by Anonymousreply 212October 30, 2021 6:08 AM

Why doesn’t Kate make money endorsing some dikey brand, like Pendleton?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 30, 2021 6:37 AM

R211 Agree with you! But whether Kate ever appears in public again or not. The tabloids are the tabloids. They're only in it for the money, not the truth. And as long as their idiot readers will believe any gossip that's what they do.

I don't think her kid wants to be in the public ever. After seeing what the tabloids did to his mother. No, that kid wants to live his life in peace. He's 26 now.

by Anonymousreply 214October 30, 2021 8:50 AM

Yes, we do R206. No other Angel is nearly as popular on DL as Kate Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 215October 30, 2021 8:57 AM

R215 and for good reason!

by Anonymousreply 216October 30, 2021 9:48 AM

A special voice recording from Kate, thanking fans for their birthday messages.

It's nice to hear her voice and know she's feeling the love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 30, 2021 11:42 PM

My favorite CA episode was the "Dancing in the Dark," where Sabrina went undercover as a nerdy heiress looking for dancing lessons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 30, 2021 11:50 PM

R217 that is from years ago🙄

by Anonymousreply 219October 30, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote]James R. wrote: "I went to high school with Kate Jackson at Mt. Brook. She never changed. She always remained grounded and was always kind."

I thought she graduated from Brooke Hill School (now Altamont School). Mountain Brook High School didn't open until the late '60s.

by Anonymousreply 220October 30, 2021 11:59 PM

how old is she now?

I wonder if she could still have that one great huge acclaimed role if the right part came along.

by Anonymousreply 221October 31, 2021 12:01 AM

^ She just turned 73 (10/29/1948).

by Anonymousreply 222October 31, 2021 12:03 AM

R219 Charlie'sAngels.com shared it on FB and said it was from this year. I'll double check, though.

There was a recording years ago that she sent to a convention. That's the only other relatively recent recording.

by Anonymousreply 223October 31, 2021 1:36 AM

R219 R223 Kate’s message is from today! Mike posted it this morning on youtube. The audio clip you are referring to is from 2013.

by Anonymousreply 224October 31, 2021 5:19 AM

[quote]R224 Kate’s message is from today!

Why won’t the demon show IT’S FACE ? ?

by Anonymousreply 225October 31, 2021 6:13 AM

R225 After years of Crack and living in van squalor, you really have to ask?

by Anonymousreply 226October 31, 2021 6:48 AM

Thanks for posting R217! Great to hear Kate’s voice! That was nice.

by Anonymousreply 227October 31, 2021 7:19 AM

I am being haunted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 31, 2021 7:42 AM

R227 It sure was!

by Anonymousreply 229October 31, 2021 7:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 5, 2021 8:10 AM

Kate with Susan Fucking Dey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 5, 2021 6:15 PM

She played a lesbian called Sabrina Duncan on Charlie’s Angels.

by Anonymousreply 232November 5, 2021 6:36 PM

R231 Kate was the most caring nurse and Angel. The best!

by Anonymousreply 233November 5, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]R231 Kate with Susan Fucking Dey.

I hope Kate isn’t waiting for an APOLOGY.

by Anonymousreply 234November 5, 2021 8:23 PM

Kate was one of the finest and most highly decorated thespians of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 235November 5, 2021 8:24 PM

Welcome to a new fan.

by Anonymousreply 236November 5, 2021 9:27 PM

Kate was a philanthropist, and she loved children.

by Anonymousreply 237November 5, 2021 9:28 PM

—heroin or pornography, what to choose, what to choose

What did you choose R212?

by Anonymousreply 238November 5, 2021 10:08 PM

I went with heroin, and throughly enjoyed it. Edward Power was a handsome devil.

Now I'm thinking another Friday night, might as well get into the pornography, a little "Dirty Business," if you will.

Not quite in the mood for prostitution tonight, Angels.

by Anonymousreply 239November 6, 2021 1:17 AM

Kate collects vintage designer scarves (only silk!) and enjoys arranging flowers for intimate dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 240November 6, 2021 2:50 AM

Kate wiped back to front.

by Anonymousreply 241November 6, 2021 5:07 AM

Good choice! R239 "The Mexican Connection" is one of those great early season 1 episodes. The girls' chemistry is amazing and fun to watch as always throughout s1. Edward Powers is a hottie. And there's a surprising twist in the climax at the LA marina when beautiful and smart Sabrina Duncan uncovers the truth. Now "Dirty Business" is another good episode. Not quite as good but a lot of fun. "Little Bo Peep"? "She meets a shepherd". Tacky, Marvin, this is very tacky stuff! Hilarious episode.

by Anonymousreply 242November 6, 2021 8:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 12, 2021 8:07 PM

From the same photoshoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 13, 2021 7:23 AM

R193. I don't think that's Andrew Stevens. I think it's Parker Stevenson.

by Anonymousreply 245November 13, 2021 7:48 AM

R243 R244 Sexy Kate Jackson!

Here Kate is in a bathing suit in the 1972 movie "Limbo" aka Women in Limbo. Deals with the problems facing a group of women married to men who are missing in Vietnam action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 13, 2021 9:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 19, 2021 11:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2021 11:37 PM

I love that celebrity bowling was a show.

I wish I could see the episodes of The Mike Douglas Show where Kate was a guest host.

by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2021 3:14 AM

Someone is selling their Kate clippings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 24, 2021 6:55 AM

Any hair?

by Anonymousreply 251November 24, 2021 6:56 AM

Jebus. This bitch again.

by Anonymousreply 252November 24, 2021 6:58 AM

[quote] Someone is selling their Kate clippings.

Is it Kate? I would have loaned her the $15.

by Anonymousreply 253November 24, 2021 8:13 AM

All I know is I met Kate and a signing and she kicked me in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 254November 24, 2021 8:39 AM

R250 Definitely LOTSofCLIPPINGS. Pretty cool.

KJ's Friday thread is so popular, one day won't do. And this is thread No. 2! Kate Jackson is amazing. Can the other Angels have their own threads, too? I would think so. Not sure if they would work, though. But it would be nice for their fans. Our OP is great and there are a lot of fans who contribute to this wonderful thread.

by Anonymousreply 255November 24, 2021 3:44 PM

I’ll buy her underwear.

by Anonymousreply 256November 24, 2021 4:18 PM

ITS NOT FRIDAY. STOP BUMPING INAPPROPRIATELY.

by Anonymousreply 257November 24, 2021 4:21 PM

LIMBO starring Kate Jackson. Rare movie trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258November 26, 2021 4:00 PM

Why doesn't Kate do Cameo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 27, 2021 1:07 AM

I would like to see the full Limbo movie. It's an interesting premise for a movie-young brides with their lives on pause, waiting to hear news of their MIA husbands.

by Anonymousreply 260November 27, 2021 2:07 AM

I wonder what gossip Joan Collins is sharing with Kate. It looks juicy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 27, 2021 2:10 AM

R260 You can purchase LIMBO here: TrueTvmovies

A young Kate showed her amazing acting skills, as she always did, in this interesting movie.

This is another clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 27, 2021 9:34 PM

Action Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 3, 2021 4:15 AM

I love it, R263!

I hope Kate fans everywhere are enjoying a fabulous Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 264December 4, 2021 6:58 AM

I mix her up with Margot Kidder

by Anonymousreply 265December 4, 2021 9:39 AM

R264 Thank you, OP! Had a fabulous Friday night! I watched Kate in "Limbo" and was impressed. Great movie. Kind of sad, too. And Kate is outstanding.

And I love R263 Action Jackson, too. Gotta love her.

Have a great weekend everyone!

by Anonymousreply 266December 4, 2021 1:33 PM

She marries gay men and has a powerful career to keep her busy at night while he is in WeHo cursing for sex.

by Anonymousreply 267December 4, 2021 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!